Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

DAY 5

Rate this topic

We didn't lose, so why would I make excuses.

duh because u didnt dominate

brazil's game is all offense... 3-2 or 4-2 is a brazil score

not 1-0 with a shady defensive performance against an undermanned and inexperienced young croatian squad

italy went 2-0 if they were 1-0 that still is a an italian type score

czechs did their thing against no. 5 ranked US team 3-0

argentina 2-1

germany 4-2

so i dont kno wat ur talkin bout that good teams arent dominating :angel:

Guest DjibrilCisse

Brazil always make slow stars, and that's how Perreira likes it. Nothing to worry about.

Besides, at least they worked on their defence. The good news is that they didnt concede any goals to a very dynamic Croatian side.

duh because u didnt dominate

Didn't dominate? 13 shots, compared to 9. 6 shots on net compared to 3. Ball possession in the Croatian half for 10 minutes non-stop.

Brazil always make slow stars, and that's how Perreira likes it. Nothing to worry about.

Besides, at least they worked on their defence. The good news is that they didnt concede any goals to a very dynamic Croatian side.

Thank you for your open and unbiased opinion.

Edited by Ali_Imran

well i hope u guys enjoy these cakewalk teams in ur next 2 games. fifa probably set brazil up that way to milk as much attention as possible. once u get to the elimination rounds... itll be a different story when u hav to play real contenders

asalamu alaykum

any unbiased spectator would say , the game was croatian , i dont know why brazilian fans are boastingg :lol: , possesion was also croatian

well i hope u guys enjoy these cakewalk teams in ur next 2 games. fifa probably set brazil up that way to milk as much attention as possible. once u get to the elimination rounds... itll be a different story when u hav to play real contenders

Come on now! first, Brazil win the match conveniently and that is what matters, people make predictions all the time and they don't come true most of the time, everyone was saying that Brazil will crush Croatia and bla bla but you know its always different in the real match, Croats also came to play and perform and admittedly their team was VERY dynamic, after all they weren't playing children and Brazil weren't playing super-humans either :angel:

Secondly, you say this group is cakewalk? I think Brazil have the toughest competitors (other than the major seeded teams) as compared to the other groups, Aussies showed potential, Japanese are damn good and Croats are dynamic as always.

I assure you Brazil is still gonna kick everyone's butt :D

Guest DjibrilCisse
6 Shots on Goal 3

13 Shots 9

20 Fouls 20

5 Corner Kicks 7

0 Free Kicks 1

3 Offsides 4

0 Own Goals 0

1 Yellow Cards 3

0 Red Cards 0

50% Ball Possession 50%

I know for a fact that the Free Kicks statistic is wrong. I clearly remember both sides taking free kicks.

(I was grumbling about how ronaldinho shouldn't take the free kicks. He's really good and all, but I think the free kicks should be left to Roberto Carlos or Adriano, and when he's around, Juninho, the worlds best free kicker.)

And by the way the shots on goal statistic also sounds really wrong.

Where did you get these statistics? Did you make them up?

Guest Qt-Maram

I cant wait for Brazil's next game :wub: B)

The game yesterday wasn't good at all :dry: :( Hope their next game will be better, and Ronaldo better play good, he looked sleepy yesterday lol.

I know for a fact that the Free Kicks statistic is wrong. I clearly remember both sides taking free kicks.

(I was grumbling about how ronaldinho shouldn't take the free kicks. He's really good and all, but I think the free kicks should be left to Roberto Carlos or Adriano, and when he's around, Juninho, the worlds best free kicker.)

And by the way the shots on goal statistic also sounds really wrong.

Where did you get these statistics? Did you make them up?

^ Statistics he posted are correct http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/11/mr.html

Edited by Syed Mohsin Naqi

I felt sorry for Brazil...As most of their players were walking around the pitch and when the ball came near them they were running asif they ate 100 burgers at mcds...u no bloated stomach run lol 1068932152.jpg He was the one eating

Ronaldo what was he on, ok he wasnt fit enough to play, then why did the coach let him start the game....im sure theirs others on the bench who are fit

pity though he had time to play with his son 2301047148.jpg

Croatia was awesome, ok they lost the match but honestly they played very well

asalamu alaykum

well fifa is [Edited Out] then ^

i remember roonaldinho taking more than one free kick , and one from the same side that he shot on england last world cup and scored and then he faked and roberto carlos shot, and another one by ronaldinho which hit the wall

and possesion was 51 49 to croatia in the end , the free kick statistics is bull , any one who watched the match would know , so , what makes you soo sure , this posesion thing is right

ps - i soo did not curse , why is it edited :cry:

Edited by Yousif

Guest DjibrilCisse

No actually we misunderstood. FIFA are counting Free kicks (shots on goal). The Free kicks taken by Croatia and one of Brazil's were not on goal (as in, direct).