Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Nadia

JINNS

Rate this topic

Salaam Brothers and sisters :D

This topic is always intersting to me. Who and what are jinns? I was reading in the marriage section about them, and i read that you can marry one? Is that possible? I thought our human eyes cannot see them? If you do marry one or become friends with one, does that mean that they are transformed into the shape of a human?

If anyone has ne knowledge about this please feel free to tell me

Lots of Love :angel:

khuda hafis

sis nadia

Salam Alaikoum...

I usually dont like talking about Jins...but since u mentioned the marriage thing...you reminded me of a story that happened in Iran.

I'm not sure if the story is real or not, but anyways it was about a Jin who fell in love with a Human woman. But since we cannot see Jins...the Jinn penetrated into a snake and became harmless. Every night the snake(Jinn) would wrap itself around the woman. It didnt cause any harm, but it terrified the woman greatly...so they advised the woman to leave the country. And even after she did...the Jinn still managed to follow her! :unsure:

If you do marry one or become friends with one, does that mean that they are transformed into the shape of a human?

I dont think they are transformed into a NEW shape, but they take over another shape. I just saw the exorcist yesturday and it was sooo freaky how the Jinn had taken over the lil girl's body. I believe thats how we can ''see'' Jinns.

Anyways, just what ever u do...don't communicate with them!

:Hijabi:

In the Name of the Master of Thaqalayin (Men and Jinn)

Salam

Ah, Jinns...yummy ! ^_^

First off its Haram for Jinn and Man to marry.

But let me narrate a story which my cousin heard when he went to hajj last year by a fellow hajji who narrates about his brother. If its true or not I have no clue of.

Anyways this Hajji said that his brother could see Jinn, and when he walked through town etc he talked to them and people thought he where crazy as he apparantly spoke with himself. He also married 2 of the Jinns.

If its true or not I have no clue, but a fun ghost story are least ! :Hijabi:

Anyways, just what ever u do...don't communicate with them!

Let's not forget the story of Prophet Salomon (A) and how he ruled over Jinn (and naturally communicated with them), and also stories from our Dear Prophet (S) and the beloved Aimmah (A). The truth is, one who has complete mastery over his self (don't try this, none of us has reached that rank yet !) can attract Jinn and make them do things for him. There are good jinn and bad jinn, good jinn are attracted to when you do worship etc and bad jinn to when you sin etc.

Just ponder upon this Glorious Surah and you will see what I mean;

Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,

Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord:

And that He-- exalted be the majesty of our Lord-- has not taken a consort, nor a son:

And that the foolish amongst us used to forge extravagant things against Allah:

And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:

And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone:

/ Surah Jinn (72)

Salam

Salaam,

When I was in Iran, I was staying with some scholars and they offered me a chance to come with them to the desert where they were going to meet and talk with a VERY knowledgeable Jinn ( A shia Jinn)

At the time I was too scared to go so I turned it down, I really wish I didn't.

I also remember being told about a Mutjahid who's knowledge was so vast and his connection to Allah(swt) was so strong, that he attended the Janaza of a Jinn (in the Jinn realm) who had died, the reason he attended it was because this Jinn was present with Imam Hussain(AS) at Karbala. I think this Jinn was one of the oldest Jinns in existence but I am not sure.

Also, I cannot remember the Mutjahid's name, I dont think he is alive now.

I just found it so amazing Mashallah.

Khuda Hafiz

this Jinn was present with Imam Hussain(AS) at Karbala. I think this Jinn was one of the oldest Jinns in existence but I am not sure.

I have also heard about him.. I think his name was juffar jin (not as in imam jaffer al-saqiq)...Speaking of jinns,it is said that there are a lot of jinns in the northern parts of pakistan..esp skardu..some of them are mo'mins who help travellers while there are others who tease humans...I went for hiking and camping to northern parts of pakistan (kashmir, skardu )a few years back with a bunch of friends. We mostly visited areas of wilderness, some of which were supposed to be famous for jins. Anywys...our trek leader, an experienced trekker, while giving us camping tips, warned us not to urinate etc on stones, beacuse they are the food of the jinns...and if you spoil their food they might try to harm you :!!!: ....

(salam)

living in pakistan i get to hear alot of tales regarding jinns ^_^ .....my grandmother tells me that a shia jinn fell in love with her mother! :!!!: he was reaaally handsome n all...but since my great grandmother was already marreid AND had kids...mariage was outa the question :rolleyes: :D

Guest AR

ive heard alot of scary stories about jinns too from PAkistan......but most of them urban legends......

but the weird thing is that some jinn encounters are very similar to encounters and abductions by "grey" aliens

one more thing similar to jinns and grey aliens are the "tengu" of japan

have you heard about the new raelien cult......they believe humans were created by aliens...and the founder of the cult started it when he was met by an alien who took him inside the spaceship.........i think the account is real,but the alien was a jinn.......as Allah said in the Quran:

"Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns;

And they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him Sons and Daughters.

Praise and glory be to Him! For He is above what they attribute to Him!" Surah 6:100

http://www.abductions-alien.com/quransay.html

Edited by A.R.

Guest AR

ok.....this is from the site above,BUT VERY SPOOKY!

http://www.abductions-alien.com/jinn.html

A Jinn Lady Friend?

I used to run a bbs that had paintings of Amazons (big "muscle-women"). Although never heavily trafficked, it had a following that was world-wide. From time to time I received mail with photos of athletic women that would be appropriate for the bbs.

Sometimes I received photos of women (and other "things" sometimes) that were in some way unusual. Photos of extraordinarily fat, tall and sometimes (claimed) "magic" women would come in to be posted. They came from all over the world. Some were just letters with descriptions they wanted me to paint. I did paint some, using their description as an "idea generator".

Once I received a letter from a man in Indonesia written in "labored" (not fluent) English describing his "spirit-wife". I thought he meant a deceased wife at first until I figured out the rest of the letter (which was difficult to read).

Back in those days (late 1980s), I had not began my spiritual studies and related activities. Those were a long ways off for me at that time. I thought him crazy and threw it away (as I did many others). Now I'm sorry I did. I wish I could read that letter again for details, but alas, its date with the land-fill was a decade ago. But I remember the main points...

He said he married his spirit-wife as a second wife to his current wife (I assumed a living one). He "married" her at night while he "slept".

He said the "affair" began by her coming for him every night. He left his body with her help (and in those days, such was my disbelief, right there I almost threw the letter away even before finishing it! I really did not believe that stuff.) He said they left by walking a path of air, through the walls.

He was shown wondrous things by her that changed his life. He loved being taken by the hand by her to wondrous locations. He said he never told anybody, including his first wife about any of this. (Good idea!) He knew the experiences were real but no one would believe.

He, a Muslim, said, under Islam, a man may take more than one wife under unusual circumstances. He figured these circumstances warranted it. His relationship with his spirit wife was all at night. It in no way effected his first wife. It did not even effect him, for his physical body slept. He said he was just fine during the day. And his spirit wife taught him so much about Allah, Angels and other spiritual matters.

He described his spirit wife as having the same color as the pale blue flame of a gas stove. She could change her color to flesh with effort, but then would always go back to pale-blue. He said she could also make herself look like an Indonesian woman but again, would always return to her size. He said she was about four feet tall, had huge slanted black eyes which only sometimes had pupils. This appearance was scary to him at first and thus, her efforts to please him with something more "Indonesian-like". He also mentioned she had ears like Mr. Spock (a Trekie in Indonesia!) but usually were covered by her Islamic head-dress (hijab?). He said she was a Muslim too and usually dressed very covered. But she could change all of this appearance too...

Well...

Interesting art-project anyway! Drawing entirely from memory, and from descriptions of Greys and Jinn-type creatures described in Ann Druffel's book, I made a stab at rendering her (the spirit-wife ("Jinn-wife"?) in a painting...

there is a pic included which i am too nervous to open :(

Edited by A.R.

disregard the above, my computer smoked to much shisha last night and is actin psycho!! LOL :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

salaamu alaikum

last semester I did a Thesis on something like this...maybe if any of you wanna see it, here is the url, its a word document

http://www.geocities.com/brokegrl/CASESTUDY.doc

I choose to study a south east Muslim group (The Samal) that are based in the southern Phillipines .

My study explored the concept of retribution in their belief system,. whats very unique about them is they still hold to many of their Pre-Islamic beliefs in spirits, ghosts and other such things while being fervently Muslim.

(and yes it 1pm and i cant spell...LOL)

so if ur really bored and wanna see what another group of Muslims believe in..do check it out ;-)

I did get a A on my paper, and my prof was quite surprised as it was a topic apparently noone at the University had done before ;-)

salaams

baheera

Edited by UPittShiaGrl

Salam

This is very common in pakistan.

There are people that talk to jinns and spirits to help others. My dad is one. They call themselves Peers (pronounced pee-rls)

My dad was in pakistan when he became a peer. When he came back to london, many people cam to ask his advice. I had always been fascinated by spirits. Anyways, many times i have seen jinns and witches speak to us through people. I even have some of it on video. One women kept having bad dreams, and problems in her life. when she came to my dad, my dad spoke to the spirits that were with her. One was a man that was killed when he was 50 or something. Another spirit was her grandmother who wanted to help her. Her grandmother gave instructions on what to do so that she could help the woman.

i have seen many spirits talk through people. My dad even once said he has the spirit of umar!

When my dad encountered bad jinns, he would tell them to stop causing troubles, and stay with my dad. When they didnt listen, he would lock them in bottles or burn their spirits. I saw a few people scream when my dad would grab the jinn, and burn it in an ashtray. These people always had their eyes closed.

One sad story was a woman whose sister had commited suicide. the spirit of the dead woman had escaped from the punishment of the grave and was with her. She kept saying she was scared and that snakes were after her. She was also saying sorry. her mum was crying, and my mum was crying too, on hearing all this.

Lots more stories too!

Wa salam

Sallam

How can spirits be with a person?

Spirits dont just roam around like you see in the movies plotting revenge and all. When you die your spirit is in the life of the grave. How do people come up with this stuff !!

Communicating with Jinns ---- OK

communicating with Spirits of dead people ---- ummmm dont think so.

no offense brother but many people get confused by this. Allah doesnt just let spirits go around doing whatever they want.

Spirit of umar? :blink: okkk

Sallam

Sallam

How can spirits be with a person?

Spirits dont just roam around like you see in the movies plotting revenge and all. When you die your spirit is in the life of the grave. How do people come up with this stuff !!

Communicating with Jinns ---- OK

communicating with Spirits of dead people ---- ummmm dont think so.

no offense brother but many people get confused by this. Allah doesnt just let spirits go around doing whatever they want.

I agree with bro salmany. Spirits don't roam around bugging people.. In the common urdu phrase " jin bhoot " the bhoot part is false. There are no bhoots!! Spirits are either in the grave, barzukh , alam-e-arwah etc..

BTW a lot of ppl say that talib johary has a jin in his possession :blink: I doubt it.

wasalam,

wassee

Salam

I understand the sceptisim. But I have seen this with my own eyes.

Its hard to explain. I havent got anything to gain by telling people this. As i said, i got videos, of people screaming because my little brother holding a certain part of their hand.

Not sure bout umar, coz my dad is a bit of sunni hater! But one woman had a spirit in her that said she was "kali ma"..... think indiana jones and the temple of doom"

anyway, as they say, seeing is believing , and i saw with my own eyes.

Wa salam

Guest AR

WHAT DID U PEOPLE THINK OF MY ARTICLES THAT I POSTED! :squeez: .........theres also a picture included at the site :Hijabi:

Guest AR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........freaky.............

.................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............freaky..............................

:squeez: :squeez: :squeez: :squeez: :squeez:

.............i see jinn people.........

Edited by A.R.

Sallam

Ok firstly:

Imam Al-Shafii said:

“Whoever is of sound character and claims to have seen the jinn, his testimony is no longer valid, because Allaah says :

‘Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them’

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

Secondly :

As for spirits Allah says:

"Say : The angel of death, who hath charge concerning you, will gather you, and afterwards unto your Lord ye will be returned" (32: 11).

This means that your bodies disintegrate after death and are lost amidst the particles of the earth, but you yourselves, namely your spirits, have been taken from your bodies by the angel of death and remain protected with Us.

I know people can communicate with jinn.

Also bro you should know sometimes the word Spirit (or Evil spirit) is confused with a human spirit when its actually referred to bad Jinna and devils.

the spirit of the dead woman had escaped from the punishment of the grave and was with her.

Is there any valid islamic proof that such a thing can happen?

Sallam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Asad Ali, can you ask your father if i can talk to him?

Salm to my brothers and sisters

Abbas

Salam

I will pm you my fathers msn address. He uses msn alot, so you can chat to him on there.

as for seeing jinn. i never claimed to see jinn, or did my father. The jinns talk through other people. best way to describe the way they talk through you, is as a feeling. a suggestion in your mind. much the same way shaitan misguides people.

If i had a good video capture card, i could put up a small clip :(

Wa salam

Edited by Syed Asad Ali Naqvi

(salam)

We were talking about ghosts in English class (cuz we're reading Hamlet :( ), and people were saying they have seen ghosts.... I'm guessing they saw Jinns. :) My grandpa told me he saw a girl standing at his door once (a long time ago) and my grandma didn't see her! :o I am guessing that was a Jinn too! :D

Edited by Ali al-Mahdi

(bismillah)

(salam)

THank you very much for asking your father to help.

Can you send me a copy?

Salm

Abbas

Salam

Did you speak to my father? Did he help you in what you needed?

Ill have to look for the tapes, as they are still in 8mm format. Im going away for a week, so when i come back, ill have a look. I do have a video capture cards of sorts, but it doesnt work. ill see if i can get it to work for long enough to capture to file.

let me know how you got on with my dad.

Wa salam

Salam

I understand the sceptisim. But I have seen this with my own eyes.

Its hard to explain. I havent got anything to gain by telling people this. As i said, i got videos, of people screaming because my little brother holding a certain part of their hand.

Not sure bout umar, coz my dad is a bit of sunni hater! But one woman had a spirit in her that said she was "kali ma"..... think indiana jones and the temple of doom"

anyway, as they say, seeing is believing , and i saw with my own eyes.

Wa salam

dear Brother:

ASALAM:

I'm so interested about you mentioned about your daddy ( father) that can calling JINN.

PLEASE pass my e-mail : fernandezjose55@gamil.com

to him. I'M NEEDED AND VERY APPRECIATED YOUR COURTESY.

YA ALI, YA ALI, YA ALI

dear Brother:

ASALAM:

I'm so interested about you mentioned about your daddy ( father) that can calling JINN.

PLEASE pass my e-mail : fernandezjose55@gmail.com

to him. I'M NEEDED AND VERY APPRECIATED YOUR COURTESY.

YA ALI, YA ALI, YA ALI

So sorry, I'm re-type the e-mail.

:) Hi everyone, my name is Evelyne, and i am from the Raelian religion, see www.rael.org

Anyways, i don't know for sure, but i believe Jinns are the Elohim Extra-terrestrials.

And Allah/Eloah Yahweh is the main chief scientist of the Elohim Extra-terrestrials.

Years ago, everybody knew that the earth was flat. Everybody knew that the sun revolved around the earth. Today, everybody knows that life on earth is either the result of random evolution or the work of a supernatural God. Or is it? In “Message from the Designers”, Rael presents us with a third option: that all life on earth was created by advanced scientists (known as the Elohim) from another world. During a UFO encounter in 1973, he was given the first of a series of messages, face to face, by one of these designers.

Those messages now lie within the pages of this free e-book - an astonishing revelation for mankind.

http://rael.org/download.php?view.1

Please note: This new edition is a combination of the 2 books previously released as "The Message Given by Extra-terrestrials" and "Lets Welcome the Extra-terrestrials". The printed version (paperback and hardcover, available from Amazon.com) contains photos not found in this free e-book.