Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shaul Rahman

Diffrence between a Shia and Sunni..

Rate this topic

Yes, Sunni’s do believe that Allah (swt) has physical attributes. However, the state of Sunni religious education is at such a low level that most Sunni’s do not even know they are Sunni, let alone they have an understanding of their doctrine.

Um, you get 2 schools of Usool in Ahle-Sunnah:

Mu'tazila and the Asharite Following...

The Ash'ari following says: "Allah can been seen on the day of judgement in physical" Astaghfirullah.

Mu'tazila says: "Allah cannot be seen"

The tenets are more widely taken from the Mu'tazila especially in the realm of tawheed!

Infact the Asharite following is strictly followed by wahaabis (salafis) and other degenerates...

Don't generallise all sunnis as this or that! And don't use wahaabi'ism as a benchmark to judge ahle-sunnah,

if you do this, you are not being fair to them...

You wanna argue with an "Ex-Sunni"?

Edited by JawzofDETH

(salam)

I have a couple of questions.

1. Why do we (shia's) pray with our hands down??

i'll go with one question a post.. because i have a friend who has just converted to Islam (sunni)... he doesn't know anything about shia's.. except for what i've told him so far..

he's a very open minded person and he wnats to learn more..

that was one of his questions.. im trying to remember that rest.. so for now if you could just answer that... thanks :)

(salam)

i'll go with one question a post.. because i have a friend who has just converted to Islam (sunni)... he doesn't know anything about shia's.. except for what i've told him so far..

that was one of his questions.. im trying to remember that rest.. so for now if you could just answer that... thanks :)

Um, you get 2 schools of Usool in Ahle-Sunnah:

Mu'tazila and the Asharite Following...

The Ash'ari following says: "Allah can been seen on the day of judgement in physical" Astaghfirullah.

Mu'tazila says: "Allah cannot be seen"

The tenets are more widely taken from the Mu'tazila especially in the realm of tawheed!

Infact the Asharite following is strictly followed by wahaabis (salafis) and other degenerates...

Don't generallise all sunnis as this or that! And don't use wahaabi'ism as a benchmark to judge ahle-sunnah,

if you do this, you are not being fair to them...

You wanna argue with an "Ex-Sunni"?

I never argue.

The books of disgrace, known as Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim are such adored sunni books that refuting them can get you executed in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and a few other places. That is all the proof I need to present.

By the way, there are more schools than just mutazila & asharia.

(salam)

(salam)

We pray as the prophet (s) and his ahlulbayt (as) did. It is not something just of the shi'a. There are many sunni's and other groups who also pray with their hands down.

I never argue.

The books of disgrace, known as Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim are such adored sunni books that refuting them can get you executed in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and a few other places. That is all the proof I need to present.

I'm not trying to defend the sunnis, I am just telling you that you can't all put them in the same category... If all shias were like you, I probably would have never reverted myself...

By the way, there are more schools than just mutazila & asharia.

(salam)

That is true, but they are the more popular ones...

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

(salam)

Do you have refrence to back that up?? please.

Salaam,

... Nice avatar change... :D

Um, don't you know any Malikis?

Ask a maliki madhab follower if you can... They'll tell you

Was-Salaam

sunnis do not believe in the physical attributes of Allah swt and it is understood to be a metaphor..only wahabis/salafis believe in that and they do not count as sunni.

I kinda like this one ^^^

Salaam,

Brother fzilla, thank you, that's what I've been trying to tell 'em for a while now...

We are not so different then...

- We have the same understandings about Allah (SWT)

- And we both agree that wahaabis/salafis don't count as sunni... :!!!:

Was-Salaam

Wow! it's a genuine step in the direction of unity! :lol:

Edited by JawzofDETH