Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

honeymoons!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

k...i havent seen a forum like this one b4...so am curious, where wud u wanna go for your honeymoon??? is it the conventional beach...like maldives or wherever or somethin else...like skiing!!!! is alaska????? :!!!:

interested in ure ideas...so keep posting!!!!! lookin 4ward to them!

wasalaam :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

seychelles, Mauritius or Dubai (depends on weather - Dec/Jan is nice in Dubai) is good.. They have quite alot of good and really conserved places for 'hijabi' honeymoons..

Edited by s4ever
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

^ I agree. Whats a hijabi supposed to do at the beach? Niagara falls is nice, a lot of people honeymoon there (canadian side, not us side) or maybe NYC. If you are feeling adventurous, you could do what my parents did and take a 3 month trip across Europe and Africa.

ws

• Advanced Member
Why have both the Jewels sort of kept a similar avatar? :mellow: :P

(bismillah)

(salam)

i've seen these avatars a few times and im just wondering why muslim hijabi sisters would want to use such avatars? I'm sure u know what hijab is...

a woman who has covered all parts n showing a part of her face that is done up with eyeliner and other make up and looking with a seductive manner doesnt i dont think constitute hijab .. not on an inner nor outer level really...

also why wud u want to promote such a display? wouldnt a respectably hijabified woman be much more what we WANT to represent and what we actually want to be.

Isnt part of the reason for wearing hijab that people treat us as people and not as objects to oogle at....

Fe aman Allah

P.S. sorry to go off topic

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

i've seen these avatars a few times and im just wondering why muslim hijabi sisters would want to use such avatars? I'm sure u know what hijab is...

a woman who has covered all parts n showing a part of her face that is done up with eyeliner and other make up and looking with a seductive manner doesnt i dont think constitute hijab .. not on an inner nor outer level really...

also why wud u want to promote such a display? wouldnt a respectably hijabified woman be much more what we WANT to represent and what we actually want to be.

Isnt part of the reason for wearing hijab that people treat us as people and not as objects to oogle at....

Fe aman Allah

P.S. sorry to go off topic

sorry sis, but tht wasnt the intention at all...im sorry if we offended u in nyway :cry:

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

:Hijabi: Umrah :Hijabi: I'll take her to Al-Baik in Makkah :lol:

Bade ho jayiye bhaiyya... :lol:

Well Al-Baik to koi nahin bholta :D

(salam)

I would want to go to Syria or Iran or Iraq for Ziyarah Or maybe to Mecca for Hajj.

WaSalam

Nice reply Sister...... :)

Wassalam.

• Advanced Member

It doesnt matter to me where we go, as long as iam with him :wub: lol

Anyways... My sisters and borther all mostly wnet to Mashad for there honeymoon lol and one of them went to mexico on a cruiz

For me like i said it wouldnt matter as long as iam with my hubby and somewhere that would be pleasing in the eyes of Allah to go to :)

• Advanced Member

Definetly Isfahan, Iran! Even though i've been there it's soo romantic and perfect for a honeymoon! Please we speak the language and know the culture and eat the food, so perfecto-mundo :D

Then afterwards for a mini honeymoon he better take me to Duabi, then Venice, and then Egypt ^_^

• Advanced Member
Definetly Isfahan, Iran! Even though i've been there it's soo romantic and perfect for a honeymoon! Please we speak the language and know the culture and eat the food, so perfecto-mundo :D

Then afterwards for a mini honeymoon he better take me to Duabi, then Venice, and then Egypt ^_^

Oh yeah Isfahan.... :angel: Isfahan is very beautiful and romantic :wub: espeacially the Khaju bridge :angel: When you go there you see many couples on it because its known to be a romantic bridge.

Heres what it looks like....

Bridge%20in%20Isfahan,Iran.jpg

• Advanced Member
heyy this is the 21st century, theres things like private beaches....right?? :blush: loll or not??? :Hijabi:

Yeah, but:

a) hiring out a private beach is quite expensive (especially if it's a nice one)

B) most private beaches are not anywhere near as beautiful as public beaches

c) there's still a small risk of being seen by non mahrams

Nevertheless, some people might still like the beach for it's scenery or the fresh air or whatever. To each her own I guess. :rolleyes:

wasalaam

• Advanced Member
Oh yeah Isfahan.... :angel: Isfahan is very beautiful and romantic :wub: espeacially the Khaju bridge :angel: When you go there you see many couples on it because its known to be a romantic bridge.

Heres what it looks like....

Bridge%20in%20Isfahan,Iran.jpg

Exactly :wub:

• Advanced Member

is it really honey..i mean first month of marriage...??but an arab have proverb that marriage in first month is honey then becomes onion LOL hahah ..

really really i would to be on island with her aloneeeeeee ..very private island ..nobody around ever ..so we can.................................................................................................

..........................................argueing , rowing without disturbing nieghbours hahahahahhahahLOL

Edited by ahmed nasery
  • Advanced Member

Im sorry to point it out 2 u guys that you are doing it wrong. As the name suggests, you are supposed to go and eat honey on the moon. Honestly..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Smeagol