Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

honeymoons!

Rate this topic

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(salam)

is it really honey..i mean first month of marriage...??but an arab have proverb that marriage in first month is honey then becomes onion LOL hahah ..

really really i would to be on island with her aloneeeeeee ..very private island ..nobody around ever ..so we can.................................................................................................

..........................................argueing , rowing without disturbing nieghbours hahahahahhahahLOL

Iraqi!!!!............what can I say :!!!: loool.......Allah ysa3idha.

Well I wanna go somewhere mmmm........very romantic :wub: ....and no I'm not a very romantic person myself but come on it's going to be our first few weeks together :wub:

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

There are islands that are deserted in greece and cyprus. You rent a boat and go. My friend did that. She wasn't wearing hijab and got an amazing tan. All her photos are non-hijab. Its soooooooooo romantic.

But if your just gonna go to a holiday resort with yr hijab on and half naked girls lying around...thats crazy. You will feel [Edited Out]. You would probably wanna kill your husband 4 looking (even if he didint mean to).

Dunno about you girls, but i'd kill him :P

Edited by 3asel
  • Advanced Member
There are islands that are deserted in greece and cyprus. You rent a boat and go. My friend did that. She wasn't wearing hijab and got an amazing tan. All her photos are non-hijab. Its soooooooooo romantic.

But if your just gonna go to a holiday resort with yr hijab on and half naked girls lying around...thats crazy. You will feel [Edited Out]. You would probably wanna kill your husband 4 looking (even if he didint mean to).

Dunno about you girls, but i'd kill him :P

that sounds nice ...nobody on that island ..just u&her WOW :!!!: :!!!:( for sisters).. jak almoot ya tarik assalat (death comes o who u never prayed)jk

Edited by ahmed nasery

(salam)

What's it with all you people that want to go to a country for ziyara....I mean you're going on a honeymoon not spending your time doing ziyara, you can do that anyday. Fair enough our Imams (a.s) are important and we shouldn't forget about them but after just been married I would like to think that you people want to go to a more romantic place.

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

^^I completly agree with u ..I mean in ziyarah u need to be always doing salat &duas &stuff which is not fit with being in honeymoon ..come on ppls don`t pretent to be soooooo religious ...after all marriage stuffs is Great rewrard by itself ,even it may be for some desperate brothers more rewardable than ziyarah itself.

I wholeheartdly agree with sister iraqia

Edited by ahmed nasery

(salam)

^^I completly agree with u ..I mean in ziyarah u need to be always doing salat &duas &stuff which is not fit with being in honeymoon ..come on ppls don`t pretent to be soooooo religious ...after all marriage stuffs is Great rewrard by itself ,even it may be for some desperate brothers more rewardable than ziyarah itself.

I wholeheartdly agree with sister iraqia

Merci akh 7amoodi lol.........take it easy people, there's a right time for everything, right?

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

asaalamu alaykum

chill ^ , mistakes happen , and well , maybe all the participants didnt mean it , nor any harm

smiley , but dont you find it scary for you and your hubby to be ALONE on an island ? what if there are cannibals :cry:

and in the middle of no where , what if cayotes come ? :cry:

I'm actually completely disgusted by the display of some on this thread...

nice to see modesty is still alive and well in our community....

and as if it's not bad enough the rubbish being said girls and boys "joking" about it together....

Whoaw girl.......take it easy!

• Advanced Member
asaalamu alaykum

chill ^ , mistakes happen , and well , maybe all the participants didnt mean it , nor any harm

mistakes happen.. and we usually try to correct those mistakes don't we? so why don't you all delete your posts?

Whoaw girl.......take it easy!

Let me ask u something sister... think hard now... would u ever make such a joke with your father? and if u say no (inshallah) then just think ahlulbayt (as) are before u and if that isnt enough Allah (SWT) is always watching...

Fe aman Allah

Edited by Zainab Al-Kubra
  • Advanced Member

yeah...wud love to go 4 a ziyarat first...then somewhere nice...i want a beach!!! :cry: lol... i think its good to start the new journey of your life with the blessings of the Ahlul bayt...i think Shaam would be lovely...am longingggg to go there!!!

nyway...as a side point...plz dont get rude ppl!!!

^_^

wasalaam

(salam)

(salam)

Yeah I think we should keep it down lol

Wassalam

(salam)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, u guys crack me up :!!!:

Wassalam

asalamu alaykum

nothing wrong with my posts i see .... correct me if im wrong

I think it's because I laughed!......and I got what bro Ahmed meant