In the Name of God بسم الله

BANKING IN IRAN

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaikum.

I knwo this doesnt answer your question but an unfailable method of banking was introduced by the Late Baq-Us-Sadr

The book is called Islamic Economics and has an unfailable system of banking according to the Islamic method.

Unfortunately, this isnt 100% followed nowadays. If it was, then Islamic Banks would prosper like anything.

• Advanced Member

Salam un Alaykum,

I can't give u a full answer, maybe someone else can. But unfortunatly the Banks still have this so called money u pay extra [but its not named intrest :huh: ]. And often these are HIGH percents too. Loans with percent of "extra money" are given, but alhamdeullah there are also many Garz ol hasana places avalibble for those in need. [that u pay what u get]

Iltemas e dua

Khodahafiz

• Advanced Member

Aslamo 3alikum,

Different jurists have different views on this present day banking system..

Sayyid Seestani thinks that we have have an account in a Non-Muslim bank (i.e which pays you interest), but you cannot have it in a Muslim Bank..

Sayyid Fadlullah thinks it doesn't matter whether the bank is Islamic or non-Islamic, you cannot have a bank account (which involves interest)

Sayyid Shirazi qas thought that you can have a bank account in a Muslim bank as well as in a non-Muslim bank..

[please correct me if I am wrong, I emailed Fadlullah and Shirazi, and read in Seestani's resalah, and the above is what I understand]

Wa'Salam

Ali

• Advanced Member

salam

i want to know that in iran, are their any investment schemes in banks where your money grows over a period of time(ie you get interest on your money).

second. can someprovide me with an e copy of Islamic Economics by the Late Baq-Us-Sadr in einglish.

• 14 years later...
  • Advanced Member
متعدد

ق 1912: کیا قرض دہندہ کو اضافی رقم ادا کرنا ہے اگر قرض دہندہ قرض کے لۓ اضافی رقم ادا کرے تو کیا اسے شریعت وکیل یا اس کے وکیل کو لے جانے کی ضرورت ہے؟کیا یہ قرض غیر ضروری ضرورت کی صورت میں حاصل کرنے کی اجازت ہے؟

C: قرض دینے کا اصول مذہبی حکمران کی اجازت پر مشروط نہیں ہے، یہاں تک کہ اگر یہ ایک بینک بینک ہے اور شرطی حالت میں درست ہے، اگرچہ یہ پابندی ہے، لیکن اگر یہ ربیع ہے، تو اسے اس کے لے جانے کے لۓ حرام ہے، چاہے یہ مسلم یا غیر مسلم سے لے جایا جائے. یا پھر اسلامی ریاست یا غیر اسلامی حکومت سے، جب تک یہ اتنی پریشانی نہیں ہے کہ یہ حرام کی حاکمیت کی اجازت دیتا ہے، اور حرام حاکم حاصل کرنے کے حکمران حکمران کی اجازت سے حلال نہیں ہے، لیکن اس سلسلے میں اس کی اجازت نہیں ہے، لیکن شخص اس معاملے میں، وہ ایک جرم نہیں کرنے کے لئے ایک اضافی رقم ادا نہیں کر سکتے ہیں، اگرچہ وہ جانتا ہے کہ وہ اسے لے کر قرض لے گا اور ربو کی ضرورت نہیں ہے اور کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے.

Q 1912: Should the borrowers pay extra money if the banks are obliged to pay a loan, should they be required to obtain the permission of the religious ruler or his lawyer?Is it permissible to get this loan in case of unnecessary necessity?

C: The principle of loanding is not conditional upon the permission of the religious ruler, even if it is a state bank and in a conditional condition is correct, although it is a bondage, but if it is raba , it is forbidden to take it for granted, whether it is taken from a Muslim or from a non-Muslim Either from the Islamic State or from the non-Islamic government, unless it is so disturbing that it permits the perpetration of the haram, and the haram loan is not sanctioned by the permission of the ruler of the Shari'ah, but his permission in this regard is not the case, but the person In this case, he can not pay an additional amount for not committing an offense, although he will know that he will take it from him and obtain a loan if Raba Does not need to emergency situation .

There is also objections about banking system in Iran for example Ayt Javadi Amoly knows of all Iran banking system based on Riba but because of sanctions & other conditions although his disagreement with current system banking & people need to banking system just declares his opinion but not forbidden transactions with banks.

so it is remained a long way for reaching a practical Islamic Banking system .

• Veteran Member

This is my conclusion in life :

When come to banking/monetary/financial system in reality whereever (small or bigger system, perhaps not during Karbala's event when ummah share foods which i saw partially from youtube), Muslim bows to the current system eventhough a lot of book/references created to initiate the ideal Muslim economic system.