Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Islamic revolution in Bahrain

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Bahrain Launches Largest Exercise

ABU DHABI [MENL] -- Bahrain has conducted a major exercise amid heightened Shi'ite unrest in the Gulf Arab kingdom.

Officials said mechanized infantry units have been deployed in Manama and other major cities in the kingdom. They said this was the first such deployment in the Gulf Cooperation Council state and marked an exercise.

The military units were sent to Manama as well as Muharaq, Rifa and Sitra, officials said. The military, based on equipment from Britain and the United States, has not announced details of the exercise.

The exercise was conducted amid an increase in Shi'ite unrest in the kingdom. Over the last few days, Shi'ites have attacked police cars with firebombs. At least two police officers were injured.

Guest Hope.

salaam,

Oh how i await the day those fat khalifas are removed to only be replaced with a shia goverment . Though that wont happen unless the queen of all wahabi countries saudia arabia removes its influence from bahrain . Til then i shall pray fro better results for shias in my other homeland iraq ;) . It would be even better if the shias ruled both since we are kinda sorta the majority there . Alas you cant win them all and no way no how will the neighboring khaleej nations allow a shia goverment in bahrain.

salaam

aaliyah

• Advanced Member

^

You saying you want Shia to rule Saudi Arabia to and do Shia have live bad in Bahrain because I herd everyone there live pretty comfertable lives. ?

Edited by Osama
Guest Hope.
^

You saying you want Shia to rule Saudi Arabia to and do Shia have live bad in Bahrain because I herd everyone there live pretty comfertable lives. ?

salaam,

Yeah i didnt say we want to rule saudia arabia son i siad that in order for a shia country to thrive in bahrain then saudia arabia and its whabiness need to but out of bahrains buisness . Dont twist my words please . If that was hard to understnd i will use simpler words next time. Besides whod want to rule saudia arabia ? We'd have to dewhabify all the people there

salaam

aaliyah

• Advanced Member
^

Actually no, Shias live pretty [Edited Out]py lives in Bahrain. They aren't allowed in any significant positions within the regime. Furthermore, they are discriminated against in jobs and education, so all the good jobs and education is restricted to the Bakris.

These nawasib are just digging their graves, once Iran comes pounding in and the shias get weapons, they will wish that the Aal Khalifa never came down to bahrain from Hijaz in the 18th century.

• Advanced Member

^

Okay I really woulden't have a problem with Shia in Bahtain go a head you can have it its one of the most insignificant nations in the gulf..

Oh and something out I found out Bahrain has a GDP per person of $20,500 and the Shia make up I think 70 % by logic they make near this amount and by that thier one of the wealthiest people's in the Arab world because Bahrain is one of the wealthiest little Arab Gulf states.? :Hijabi: :angel:

Edited by Osama
  • Advanced Member

Surely we will have the rule of our imam(atfs) in the whole world. so there is no question of saudi or bahrain or any other nation being ruled by wahabbis or any such unbeliever such as bush.

THE REAL SHIAS OF IMAM (ATFS) WILL BE PATIENT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL BE THE REAL VICTORIOUS IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE HEREAFTER