Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rawshni

Towards an Impending Meeting

Rate this topic

Towards

An

Impending

Meeting

A mass amorphous

[shapeless, without form or feature]

Was my self

Yet

Pulsating with life

Fecund with an urge

To know and name the world

Existence

A twilight haze

Of ideas uninformed

And then that circumscribing presence

[Gave mastery over boundless realms]

Defined

And liberated the soul

Consummated though

In the fertile conquest of that which IS

I come not with bouquets

Nor paeans any

I come pregnant again

With the possibility of a genesis anew

Rawshni Ali

Edited by Rawshni

The feeling of liberation and 'new frontiers' is indeed great. Usually, for me, it is positive and invigorating.

But, we are in a way also lonely; and, regarding loneliness, I have read the narration that we are loneliest when we (A) come out of the womb--birth, (B) are sent to the Grave--death, and © when we are raised from our graves--Qiyamat. This is perhaps negative loneliness, as we are also helpless.

At any rate, positive loneliness and free-thinking itself are always good.

Guest blessedflower
The feeling of liberation and 'new frontiers' is indeed great. Usually, for me, it is positive and invigorating.

But, we are in a way also lonely; and, regarding loneliness, I have read the narration that we are loneliest when we (A) come out of the womb--birth, (B) are sent to the Grave--death, and © when we are raised from our graves--Qiyamat. This is perhaps negative loneliness, as we are also helpless.

(bismillah) (salam)

Amidst the usual crowd, a woman is also very 'alone' when she is giving birth.

Those were the only two times I ever found myself in between Allah swt and this world, a place where I felt the angel of death around and NO one to help me other then Allah swt and His AHLUL BAYT AS...it's one thing that a woman has to do alone, despite the crowd around her - is FACE Allah swt and appreciate His sifaat and His zaat...for He swt is the greastest masha'Allah.

I'm glad, and a bit bemused too, that this elicited this response from you . . .

Guest blissful223

(salam)

what a beautiful biography.... and an excellent structure. the title could also be (/is also) the concluding line.

by verse,

subhanAllah

alhamdulillah

la ilaha il Allah

wAllahu Akbar.

with salam.

Liberation always has tw aspects. In the temporal world, it does lea to loneliness. On the spiritual plane it leads one into communion with one's Creator.

Ponder this my young friend . . .

(salam)

what a beautiful biography.... and an excellent structure. the title could also be (/is also) the concluding line.

by verse,

subhanAllah

alhamdulillah

la ilaha il Allah

wAllahu Akbar.

with salam.

Thank you ever so much for your kind words . . . you certainly light the muse for me . . .

Guest blessedflower
Liberation always has tw aspects. In the temporal world, it does lea to loneliness. On the spiritual plane it leads one into communion with one's Creator.

(bismillah) (salam)

True.

(bismillah) (salam)

True.

Aaap sabb naa, bass . . . mujhay maghroor karr dayngay . . . phirr kisee kaam kee naheen rahoon gee . . . aur zimmaydaar kaun . . . aap sabb