Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Whats your opinion on Osama Bin Laden

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Whats your opinion on Osama Bin Laden (ra) ...

is he a terroist or a mujihadeen, or a fredoom fighter??????

Is he fight against America justified??

Does his ideology follow the quran and the Sunah of the Prophet (pbuh)

??????????

and anything else you fell to add on him..

(salam)

Edited by Osama
Guest bawa1980

i would knock him out & then burn his beard & then find a pig farm & feed him to the pigs!

he's another american puupet or should i say muppet?

he ain't fighting america he is fighting afghanistan!

the above answers also answer your last question

• Site Administrators

Actually, Japan has as well. And so has Hizballah.

Either way, Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist by all for all. Any muslim who supports him is out of his mind and belongs where Osama is heading.

None of his actions are Islamic in nature nor does he speak for Islam. In fact, because of him Islam is in the position it is in right now. He'll have alot to answer for when it's time to fry.

Guest Hope.

salaam,

What osama bin laden is beyond evil. He is ruined islams image in the world . He has made us look like terrorist wahabis . Not a compliment believe me . Him and his cronies have messed up afghanistan and now they are trying to do an encore in iraq . He is more than a wahabi . Whoever has words of praise for him seriosuly needs some help. To support a murderer is truly a sad thing eh ?

salaam

aaliyah

Guest SayedM'sSister

(bismillah)

(salam)

^^do other than the salafi's and wahabi's (same thing) support him? ive never heard of a jew, christian or muslim tht likes osama bin laden.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

^^do other than the salafi's and wahabi's (same thing) support him? ive never heard of a jew, christian ormuslim tht likes osama bin laden.

No they aren't but that s another issue..

Mullah Omar, and the president of Sudan.......

Edited by Osama
Guest SayedM'sSister

(bismillah)

(salam)

The name of the man you mentioned says it all. and dont cross out my words!!! its like killing them! geez :dry:

Edited by SayedM'sSister
  • Advanced Member
What U mean by that????????? :huh:

the answer is pretty clear, obl, or should I say the men behind the muppet used islam to basically justify killing innocent people, which made islam look like a religion of violence

its pretty clear and simple

Edited by abdullah218
(salam)

Whats your opinion on Osama Bin Laden (ra) ...

is he a terroist or a mujihadeen, or a fredoom fighter??????

Is he fight against America justified??

Does his ideology follow the quran and the Sunah of the Prophet (pbuh)

??????????

and anything else you fell to add on him..

(salam)

What exact ly were you hoping of achieving with this topic?

This is ShiaChat. The majority of Shia do not subscribe to whatever beliefs Osama bin Laden and the likes of him hold.

On a personal level, I feel, Osama bin Laden and others of his ilk, eminently qualifiy to be rated the finest scum man has managed to produce sio far . . .

*sigh*

hmm how long did it take him to grow his beard when he shifted from saudi/yemeni playboy to 'jihad'? :angel:

anyway, i say Salaamun 3ala man ittaba'al hudaa.

Sitting on the fence doesn't help

dO you believe Osama bin Laden and his ilk represent the muttab'e al hudaa in our times???

• Advanced Member
*sigh*

hmm how long did it take him to grow his beard when he shifted from saudi/yemeni playboy to 'jihad'? :angel:

anyway, i say Salaamun 3ala man ittaba'al hudaa.

He started fighting at the age of 21. :angel:

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I wonder why doesn’t Bin Laden fight the Al-Saud? They are tyrants who have mobilized the wealth of Arabia to build and construct their empire of palaces, business and brothels; why is he targeting innocent civilians in Africa, Middle East (the Khobar bombings + daily bombings in Iraq), and South East Asia?

(salam)

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

Elaborate please, I’m not sure I understand your implication.

(salam)

Khobar Towers is part of an housing complex in the city of Khobar, Saudi Arabia near the national oil company (Saudi Aramco) headquarters of Dhahran. In 1996, it was being used to house foreign military personnel, including Americans. On June 25, 1996, terrorists, identified by the United States as members of Hezbollah, exploded a fuel truck adjacent to Building #131 in the housing complex. This eight-story building housed United States Air Force personnel from the 4404th Wing, primarily from a deployed rescue squadron and deployed fighter squadron. In all, 19 U.S. servicemen and one Saudi were killed and 372 wounded. This event has come to be known as the Khobar Towers bombing.

According to the United States, a group of terrorists who wanted to remove Americans from Saudi Arabia organized the attack. They smuggled explosives into Saudi Arabia from Lebanon. They purchased a fuel truck in Saudi Arabia and converted it into a bomb. It contained 3,000 to 5,000 pounds of explosives.

The craterInitially, the attackers attempted to enter the compound at the main check point. When they were denied, at around 10:00 pm, they drove three vehicles, two cars and the bomb truck, to a parking lot adjacent to building #131. A chain link security fence separated the parking lot from the compound. Building #131 was adjacent to the fence. The first car entered the parking lot and signalled the others by flashing headlights. The bomb truck and a getaway vehicle followed shortly after. The men parked the truck next to the fence and left in the third vehicle. The bomb exploded between three and four minutes later.

An American sentry, Air Force Staff Sergeant Alfredo R. Guerrero, was stationed atop Building #131. He witnessed the men, recognized it as a threat, reported it to security, and began evacuating the building. His action is credited with saving dozens of lives. Many of the evacuees were in the stairwell when the bomb went off. The stairwell was on the side of the building away from the truck bomb, perhaps the safest location in the building. For his actions SSgt Guerrero was awarded the Airman's Medal, the United States' highest peacetime award for valor.

Another measure also is thought to have minimized damage. Along the security fence were Jersey barriers, concrete barriers commonly used along roadways. These deflected the blast from the lower floors of the building, perhaps preventing a total collapse.

The crater remaining after the truck bomb explosion, building #131 is on the rightThe force of the explosion was enormous. It heavily damaged or destroyed six high rise apartment buildings in the complex. Windows were shattered in virtually every other building in the compound and in surrounding buildings up to a mile away. An enormous crater, 85 feet wide and 35 feet deep, was left where the truck had been. The blast was even felt by some 20 miles away in the Persian Gulf state of Bahrain.

On June 21, 2001 an indictment was issued in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Virginia charging the following people with murder, conspiracy, and other charges related to the bombing:

Ahmed Ibrahim Al-Mughassil

Abdelkarim Hussein Mohamed Al-Nasser

Ali Saed Bin Ali El-Hoorie

Ibrahim Salih Mohammed Al-Yacoub

Nine other Saudis

One Lebanese man listed as "John Doe."

The remaining five were Sa'ed Al-Bahar, Saleh Ramadan, Ali Al-Marhoun, Mustafa Al-Mu'alem and Fadel Al-Alawe.

In 2004, the 9/11 Commission noted the possibility that Osama bin Laden may have helped the group, possibly by helping to obtain explosives and there is strong evidence that the government of Iran was the key sponsor of the incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing

??????

• Advanced Member

^

Not exactly "do I like him" but I respect him

and also does this picture ring a bell..

AB0A0D1823834BFBA7AD7E6FB2017273.jpg

This is the leader who died of the Al Qaeda group in Arabia..? Al Muqrin I think his name was.. :unsure:

• Advanced Member

^

His struggle against the Soviets leaving his princely live in Saudi Arabia for a hard and miserable live and fighting the Americans in the mountains of Afghanistan , helping his brothers and sisters in the Sudan and Afghanistan....

Edited by Osama
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

That is all nice and dandy, but what do you think of his beliefs and actions? Bin Laden believes that every single American is worthy of death; not to mention the attacks Al-Qaeda have initiated against the American Embassies in Nairobi and Kenya (which left over 200 innocent people dead) – Are these beliefs and actions worthy of respect?

Add to all of this that Bin Laden is accused of channelling opium to ‘non-Muslim’ lands so he can fund his organization.

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

That is all nice and dandy, but what do you think of his beliefs and actions? Bin Laden believes that every single American is worthy of death; not to mention the attacks Al-Qaeda have initiated against the American Embassies in Nairobi and Kenya (which left over 200 innocent people dead) – Are these beliefs and actions worthy of respect?

Add to all of this that Bin Laden is accused of channelling opium to ‘non-Muslim’ lands so he can fund his organization.

(salam)

Not exactly but if you are at war with any enemy 10 trillion times stronger then you then only method sadly is to try to scare, them, and the statments of him wanting all Americans dead can you show me or tale me what fatwa he declared that.

And the thing about wanting all Americans dead is wrong here is a short exert from a intervie with by a journalist.

HM: Can it be said that you are against the American government, not the American people ?

OSB: Yes! We are carrying on the mission of our Prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). The mission is to spread the word of God, not to indulge massacring people. We ourselves are the target of killings, destruction and atrocities. We are only defending ourselves. This is defensive Jihad. We want to defend our people and our land. That is why I say that if we don’t get security, the Americans, too would not get security.

This is a simple formula that even an American child can understand. This is the formula of live and let live.

And Also

HM: Demonstrations are being held in many European countries against American attacks on Afghanistan. Thousands of the protesters were non-Muslims. What is your opinion about those non-Muslim protesters ?

OSB: There are many innocent and good-hearted people in the West. American media instigates them against Muslims. However, some good-hearted people are protesting against American attacks because human nature abhors injustice.

The Muslims were massacred under the UN patronage in Bosnia. I am ware that some officers of the State Department had resigned in protest. Many years ago the US ambassador in Egypt had resigned in protest against the policies of President Jimmy Carter. Nice and civilized are everywhere. The Jewish lobby has taken America and the West hostage.

??????????? :huh:

Edited by Osama
  • Advanced Member
Not exactly but if you are at war with any enemy 10 trillion times stronger then you then only method sadly is to try to scare, them, and the statments of him wanting all Americans dead can you show me or tale me what fatwa he declared that.

And the thing about wanting all Americans dead is wrong here is a short exert from a intervie with by a journalist.

??????????? :huh:

He did say that brother. I believe in was in the late 1990's when he officially declared war against America. I think he said that the Americans wealth and blood were halal and to slaughter them wherever we found them. I have to find a link to it.

• Advanced Member

Text of Fatwah Urging Jihad Against Americans

Published in Al-Quds al-'Arabi on Febuary 23, 1998

Statement signed by Sheikh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of the Jihad Group in Egypt; Abu- Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, a leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh

Praise be to God, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said "I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but God is worshipped, God who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders." The Arabian Peninsula has never--since God made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas--been stormed by any forces like the crusader armies now spreading in it like locusts, consuming its riches and destroying its plantations. All this is happening at a time when nations are attacking Muslims like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have formerly debated the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.

The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, still they are helpless. Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, in excess of 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So now they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries. This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al- Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said "As for the militant struggle, it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed. Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life."

On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated and oppressed--women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty God said "O ye who believe, give your response to God and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life. And know that God cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty God also says "O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of God, ye cling so heavily to the earth! Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For God hath power over all things."

Almighty God also says "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair. For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

• Advanced Member
Text of Fatwah Urging Jihad Against Americans

Published in Al-Quds al-'Arabi on Febuary 23, 1998

Statement signed by Sheikh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of the Jihad Group in Egypt; Abu- Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, a leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh

Praise be to God, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said "I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but God is worshipped, God who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders." The Arabian Peninsula has never--since God made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas--been stormed by any forces like the crusader armies now spreading in it like locusts, consuming its riches and destroying its plantations. All this is happening at a time when nations are attacking Muslims like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have formerly debated the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.

The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, still they are helpless. Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, in excess of 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So now they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries. This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al- Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said "As for the militant struggle, it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed. Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life."

On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated and oppressed--women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty God said "O ye who believe, give your response to God and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life. And know that God cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty God also says "O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of God, ye cling so heavily to the earth! Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For God hath power over all things."

Almighty God also says "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair. For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

I think in his opinion the fight against America lasts until thier agression stops and to fight those who support thier agression ..

• Advanced Member
^

His struggle against the Soviets leaving his princely live in Saudi Arabia for a hard and miserable live and fighting the Americans in the mountains of Afghanistan , helping his brothers and sisters in the Sudan and Afghanistan....

lol that would all be great, nly if he wasnt actually a puppet of the Americans! it all started around when Sadat was in charge of Egypt. He had made Egypt stronger than it had been since the start of the centurary, he also made a peace deal with Israel declaring that Egypt accepted Israel's existence (which is not even as a big deal that the israelis make out to be, coz israeil is israeil, people believeing in its existance or not does not make israeil suddenly vanish!). This the Americans and its allies did not like, at the time Egypt was the front runing Arab country against Israeil, if things did not change other neighbouring Arab countires would have followed the example set by their leading allie. You see, by having an ungoin conflict in the middle east, it would be easier for the outsiders (mainly US and UK) to manupilate these countries, controlling them through deals and trades, and seting up puppet leaders (why do u think Arafat lived for so long?) to lead their country men blinded to the truth. If the Americans had any intention to help settle the argument in the middle east, they would have already done it in this 50 years duration. So what do they do? they form internal groups witthin egypt to set things wrong for the developing Egypt, one member in such group was Al-Zawahiri, who had a profession as a dentist, he now is Binladens righ hand mand, also called Binladens "Brain". As we all know Bush's family had for long carried out bussiness deals with Binladens family, so who would be a beter person in the middle east to have as a puppet to start "terrorist attacks" to give excuses for the US to invade the middle east than Binladen!? do u see the puzzel unraveling....? Binladen who was very familiar with Bush, helped by the US to resist communist control of afganistan....Al-Zawahiri taking part in an CIA organised assassination of Sadat....Binladen meets Al-Zawahiri , both puppets to US. CIA organises 9/11 and executes the plan, Binladen told to take blame for the attacks, giving the "excuse" needed for invading afghanistan....Binladen not captured so that he can still stire Arab-US hatred. Now iran is surrounded from the east.....its time to turn west of iran to have iran compeltely surrounded....Saddam blamed for havin nuclear weapons, Iraq attacked and saddam captured, no weapons found to date. leaving iraq in chaos....now threats are made to iran, and most likely planing the execution of another one of their plans to give them the "excuse" needed to take control of iran. With iran out of the way, there is no real resistance to the idea of globalisation that the US and british have been planning for so long. With globalisation they could FULLY control the world...it is scary, but true....

• Advanced Member
lol that would all be great, nly if he wasnt actually a puppet of the Americans! it all started around when Sadat was in charge of Egypt. He had made Egypt stronger than it had been since the start of the centurary, he also made a peace deal with Israel declaring that Egypt accepted Israel's existence (which is not even as a big deal that the israelis make out to be, coz israeil is israeil, people believeing in its existance or not does not make israeil suddenly vanish!). This the Americans and its allies did not like, at the time Egypt was the front runing Arab country against Israeil, if things did not change other neighbouring Arab countires would have followed the example set by their leading allie. You see, by having an ungoin conflict in the middle east, it would be easier for the outsiders (mainly US and UK) to manupilate these countries, controlling them through deals and trades, and seting up puppet leaders (why do u think Arafat lived for so long?) to lead their country men blinded to the truth. If the Americans had any intention to help settle the argument in the middle east, they would have already done it in this 50 years duration. So what do they do? they form internal groups witthin egypt to set things wrong for the developing Egypt, one member in such group was Al-Zawahiri, who had a profession as a dentist, he now is Binladens righ hand mand, also called Binladens "Brain". As we all know Bush's family had for long carried out bussiness deals with Binladens family, so who would be a beter person in the middle east to have as a puppet to start "terrorist attacks" to give excuses for the US to invade the middle east than Binladen!? do u see the puzzel unraveling....? Binladen who was very familiar with Bush, helped by the US to resist communist control of afganistan....Al-Zawahiri taking part in an CIA organised assassination of Sadat....Binladen meets Al-Zawahiri , both puppets to US. CIA organises 9/11 and executes the plan, Binladen told to take blame for the attacks, giving the "excuse" needed for invading afghanistan....Binladen not captured so that he can still stire Arab-US hatred. Now iran is surrounded from the east.....its time to turn west of iran to have iran compeltely surrounded....Saddam blamed for havin nuclear weapons, Iraq attacked and saddam captured, no weapons found to date. leaving iraq in chaos....now threats are made to iran, and most likely planing the execution of another one of their plans to give them the "excuse" needed to take control of iran. With iran out of the way, there is no real resistance to the idea of globalisation that the US and british have been planning for so long. With globalisation they could FULLY control the world...it is scary, but true....

Salam

Bin Laden is a tool of America?? I hope your joking only an idiot would believe that.

Wasalam