Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A proof of defending yazid

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

On another site i have come up with a man asking question and a sheik answering,

in one of the question says

SHOULD YAZID BE CURSED?

here is the answer the sheik has given

Sheikh: These accounts indicate his sins. Sins are forgivable and may be condoned, and Yazid did show repentance. Allah, who is the Forgiver of sins, forgave him. So why do you always curse him and call him wicked?

ISNT THIS A PROOF THAT THE SUNNIS AND WAHABIES DEFEND YAZID (LA)

What they dont know is that, there are sins which Allah does forgive, and there are sins which Allah never forgives. and they cant yazid L.A 's sin as forgivable one,

LANAT ONCE MORE ON YAZID AND HIS FATHER..........

Edited by Huseyin_Cetin_Turkish_Shia
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Yes, This is the point where the sunnis loose!

They defend Yazid!

Imam hussain (as) sketched a line of control between "HAQ" and "BAATIL" untill the Day of JUDGMENT.

So its now upto the sunnis to decide, who they are with.

The Ball is in their court since the Battle of Karbala.

And this repetition of the sunnis..... :angry: ...That Allah will forgive all Their devils :angry: ...is worth answering. Let me do that.

Each one of us agrees that there are good ones and Bad ones.

We pray every day to Allah in our Salaah, "Siraatal-Ladheena An'amta Alayhim ghayril magdhoobe Alayhim Wa La Dhaaleen"

So this goes against the sunni belief!!

Here are some more verses...

[shakir 9:77] So He made hypocrisy to follow as a consequence into their hearts till the day when they shall meet Him because they failed to perform towards Allah what they had promised with Him and because they told lies.

[shakir 9:78] Do they not know that Allah knows their hidden thoughts and their secret counsels, and that Allah is the great Knower of the unseen things?

[shakir 9:79] They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffing, and they shall have a painful chastisement.

[shakir 9:80] Ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them; this is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Messenger, and Allah does not guide the transgressing people.

[shakir 47:34] Surely those who disbelieve and turn away from Allah's way, then they die while they are unbelievers, Allah will by no means forgive them.

[shakir 63:6] It is alike to them whether you beg forgiveness for them or do not beg forgiveness for them; Allah will never forgive them; surely Allah does not guide the transgressing people.

Allahhafiz.

Edited by akeelabbas
  • Advanced Member

Here is the Simple proof to curse yazeed la.

Yazeed's attack on Harra

We read in 'au khanar al masalik' that Shaykh al hadith Muhammad Zakaria stated:

"The army that Yazeed had sent to Medina comprised of 60,000 horsemen and 15,000 foot soldiers. For three days they shed blood freely, 1000 women were raped and 700 named Quraysh and Ansar were killed. Ten thousand women and children were made slaves. Muslim bin Uqba forced people to give bayya to Yazeed in such a manner that people were enslaved and Yazeed could sell them as he pleased, no Sahaba who were [with the Prophet (saws)] at Hudaibiya were spared".

One who attacks Medina is cursed

We read in Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah (Urdu), Vol 8 Page 1147:

"Rasulullah (s) said whoever perpetuated injustice and frightened the residents of Medina, the curse (la'nat) of Allah (swt), His Angels and all people is on such a person"

Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah (Urdu), Vol 8 Page 1147. Nafees Academy Karachi

Guest MohamedMansour

Yazeeeeed Forgived? NEVER! I will send him a one of a kind katyosha to hell for what he has done to us!

The one who attacks MEDINA is cursed!

The people who CURSE AHLUL BAYT should be given a First Class Ticket to Hell!

• Advanced Member
On another site i have come up with a man asking question and a sheik answering,

in one of the question says

SHOULD YAZID BE CURSED?

here is the answer the sheik has given

Sheikh: These accounts indicate his sins. Sins are forgivable and may be condoned, and Yazid did show repentance. Allah, who is the Forgiver of sins, forgave him. So why do you always curse him and call him wicked?

ISNT THIS A PROOF THAT THE SUNNIS AND WAHABIES DEFEND YAZID (LA)

What they dont know is that, there are sins which Allah does forgive, and there are sins which Allah never forgives. and they cant yazid L.A 's sin as forgivable one,

LANAT ONCE MORE ON YAZID AND HIS FATHER..........

You give one sheikhs response and say this is proof all Sunnis defend Yazid??? So If I get one Shia Sheikh to give an answer saying that Sunnis cant enter heaven then I can say all Shia believe this? I don't think thats fair.

• Advanced Member
You give one sheikhs response and say this is proof all Sunnis defend Yazid??? So If I get one Shia Sheikh to give an answer saying that Sunnis cant enter heaven then I can say all Shia believe this? I don't think thats fair.

it may not be u personally defending yazid (LA) but mainly i could guess up 2 75 % do,

and most are the ones more in to wahabism than sunnism.

there is no argument on personal views, its the majority thats all

• Advanced Member
it may not be u personally defending yazid (LA) but mainly i could guess up 2 75 % do,

and most are the ones more in to wahabism than sunnism.

there is no argument on personal views, its the majority thats all

But you have to clarify "defending" him. If you mean that they are opposed to saying lanat on him, then yes maybe the majority say that. Becuase saying lanat is a big deal. And we don't gain by cursing. So why take the risk of wrongfully saying it on someone. That is the stance I believe of the Ahlul Sunnah Wa l Jamah. But they call him a fasiq if they don't go as far as some Sunnis do to call him a kafir. So calling one a fasiq is in no way defending a person. But you can't say the majority defend him as in defending his actions.

• Advanced Member
But you have to clarify "defending" him. If you mean that they are opposed to saying lanat on him, then yes maybe the majority say that. Becuase saying lanat is a big deal. And we don't gain by cursing. So why take the risk of wrongfully saying it on someone. That is the stance I believe of the Ahlul Sunnah Wa l Jamah. But they call him a fasiq if they don't go as far as some Sunnis do to call him a kafir. So calling one a fasiq is in no way defending a person. But you can't say the majority defend him as in defending his actions.

Brother, this has been like this allways,

what ever we say, u dont agree, and what ever u say sometimes do not make sense 2 us,

there for all i could say is THE AHLULBAYT LOVERS (SHIAS) has allways cursed Yazid and muawiya (LA) and will allways do,

but Forget cursing sunnies even attempt 2 count muawiya (LA) as a sahabi.

and even defend what yazid and his father has done for islam by the conquers they have won for islam.,

have u ever thought, how did they conquer,

have u ever thought why should u not curse a man such as muawiya (LA)

i am sure u only thought of the achievments they have done,

U even say bad things 2 us when we curse aisha, and yet again count the murderer of aisha as a sahaba.

well i cant say anything else bro

• Advanced Member
Brother, this has been like this allways,

what ever we say, u dont agree, and what ever u say sometimes do not make sense 2 us,

there for all i could say is THE AHLULBAYT LOVERS (SHIAS) has allways cursed Yazid and muawiya (LA) and will allways do,

but Forget cursing sunnies even attempt 2 count muawiya (LA) as a sahabi.

and even defend what yazid and his father has done for islam by the conquers they have won for islam.,

have u ever thought, how did they conquer,

have u ever thought why should u not curse a man such as muawiya (LA)

i am sure u only thought of the achievments they have done,

U even say bad things 2 us when we curse aisha, and yet again count the murderer of aisha as a sahaba.

well i cant say anything else bro

Let me ask you a question do you believe Aisha (as) is a believer?

• Advanced Member
Let me ask you a question do you believe Aisha (as) is a believer?

i dont believe in aisha, and neither on her beliefe,

she is just a jelous person and was a bad influence to the sahabas, she caused many muslims death by her jelousy, what was the point, nuffing,

did things change,

did she achieve to fine othmans murderers, it was all a plan man,

and i hate her,

• Advanced Member

The thing i said about aisha was that,

u sunnies say that Aisha is the mother of the faith,

and some (majority) count as muawiya (LA) as a sahaba right ?

so i meant even the man u count as in sahaba has killed ur beloved mother of faith aisha,

so is there a point u count muawiya (LA) as a sahaba,

i dont think so,

• Advanced Member

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

• Advanced Member
The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

u are right, prothet (pbuh) is closer to us then ourselves, thats why we love him and his ahlulbayt (as) .

so there aint no point of this writing,

aisha aint included in the ahlulbayt, just to remind you bro,

• Advanced Member

It says the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) are the mothers of the believers. So if you don't accept Aisha as your mother you are going against the Quran, which is the word of Allah(swt). Also I believe in another verse she (as) is reffered to as mu'mina. So again if you say she is not a true believer you are going against Allah Azza Wa Jal.

• Advanced Member
It says the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) are the mothers of the believers. So if you don't accept Aisha as your mother you are going against the Quran, which is the word of Allah(swt). Also I believe in another verse she (as) is reffered to as mu'mina. So again if you say she is not a true believer you are going against Allah Azza Wa Jal.

brother i dont think the quran has something 2 do with aisha,

its a book rewarded to us by Allah 2 follow and believe him,

aisha is the one u respect and believe thats ur problem, but then again how can u clasify her murderer muawiya as ur sahaba,

either u or other sunnis are speaking with unknowledged brain or with a suspicious hearts.

U believe in aisha, and also accept LA muawiya as sahaba,

what else is there left for us shias 2 say.

• Advanced Member

Here is another proof of sickhooo wahabies defending lanatullah yazeed

I came across a website where a Wahabi Scholar had stated that Hadrat Imam Hussain's (as) Shahadath at Kerbala was a rebellion and was against Islam! And Noozabillah Hadrat Imam Hussain (as) was in the wrong because he stood up to Yazeed who was a Ruler and Calipha, even though he was an oppressive Tyrant and a Sinner! He also goes on to say that our Beloved Hadrat Imam Hussain (as) was in the process of pledging his allegiance to Yazeed anyway before events turned tragic! What ghastly heresay!

Check out: http://www.ymuknet/forum/archive/indexphp/t-4961.html

The full Fatwa can be viewed on: www.daruliftaa.co.uk do a search, type in Yazeed and you will get the so called fatwa from Adam Al-Kawthari

Surely anyone who can defend an abomination like Yazeed is no doubt a Yazeedi themselves! Unbelievable!

Wowwww then, what a khalipha they had, Yazeed (LA). and they call him ameer,

See wahabies really have interest towards khaliphate then they have to religion.

• Advanced Member
brother i dont think the quran has something 2 do with aisha,

its a book rewarded to us by Allah 2 follow and believe him,

aisha is the one u respect and believe thats ur problem, but then again how can u clasify her murderer muawiya as ur sahaba,

either u or other sunnis are speaking with unknowledged brain or with a suspicious hearts.

U believe in aisha, and also accept LA muawiya as sahaba,

what else is there left for us shias 2 say.

Salam,

How can you completely disregard the fact that the Quran says that the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) are the mothers of the believers. Ayesha (as) was a wife of the Prophet (pbuh) was she (as) not? So then you must accept her as your mother otherwise you are disputing the word of Allah(swt).

• Advanced Member

Salam,

How can you completely disregard the fact that the Quran says that the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) are the mothers of the believers. Ayesha (as) was a wife of the Prophet (pbuh) was she (as) not? So then you must accept her as your mother otherwise you are disputing the word of Allah(swt).

What is me believeing in quran got 2 do with believing in aisha,

i am saying it once more, "I DO NOT BELIEVE NOR ACCEPT AISHA AS THE MOTHER OF THE BELIEVERS" and that this aint got nuffing 2 do with believing Allah c.c and the holy quran al karim,

u get me. u have different beliefs so do i.

i may not agree with u, and u may not agree with me.

• Advanced Member
Salam,

Ayesha was a wife of the Prophet, and she should've been a mother of the believers, but she neglected the first and foremost of them, Ali, Hasan, and Husayn. So when she ceased to be a mother of the believers, she ceased to be a wife of the prophet. She initiated war against Ali at Jamal. How can a mother start war against the son?

wa'salaam

Edited by shams
  • Advanced Member
Ayesha was a wife of the Prophet, and she should've been a mother of the believers, but she neglected the first and foremost of them, Ali, Hasan, and Husayn. So when she ceased to be a mother of the believers, she ceased to be a wife of the prophet. She initiated war against Ali at Jamal. How can a mother start war against the son?

wa'salaam

Exactly what i am talking about brother,

but come and make this guy believe it.

either they do know the truth but just hiding it as the whole world has known sunnies like this, or that they dont know a jack and just making it up and just trying 2 express us what they learn from the brain washes they get.

• Advanced Member

What is me believeing in quran got 2 do with believing in aisha,

i am saying it once more, "I DO NOT BELIEVE NOR ACCEPT AISHA AS THE MOTHER OF THE BELIEVERS" and that this aint got nuffing 2 do with believing Allah c.c and the holy quran al karim,

u get me. u have different beliefs so do i.

i may not agree with u, and u may not agree with me.

Ok I'm done arguing I have nothing to do with those who openly dispute the Quran. You do not accept Aisha (as) as your mother. So I guess your not a believer. Do not try to deny Ayesha (as) the position granted to her by Allah Azza Wa Jal.

• Advanced Member
Exactly what i am talking about brother,

but come and make this guy believe it.

either they do know the truth but just hiding it as the whole world has known sunnies like this, or that they dont know a jack and just making it up and just trying 2 express us what they learn from the brain washes they get.

By "they" I guess you mean Sunnis. Yea I guess were just brainwashed by our mullahs huh? It's good I know how you truly feel toward your Sunnis brothers. May Allah(swt) forgive you.

• Advanced Member
Ok I'm done arguing I have nothing to do with those who openly dispute the Quran. You do not accept Aisha (as) as your mother. So I guess your not a believer. Do not try to deny Ayesha (as) the position granted to her by Allah Azza Wa Jal.

i have said it to u over and over, What the hell has me not accepting aisha got 2 do with my beliefe towards Allah and the quran.

and where did u get that story about Allah granted aisha as the mother of believers.

i never heard that and i never saw it in the quran.

that must be a make up by you sunnis aswell.

i have answered all ur questiones one by one, and yet u still didnt answer mine.

Do you really believe or accept Muawiyah as a sahaba.

dont answer from your thoughts, answer from your heart bro.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Does the verse that mentions the wives of the Prophet are mothers of the believers specificly say ALL of the wives of the Prophet? If not, can it not be said that only those wives that are righteous - like Lady Kadija and Umm Salama -- are worthy of the title of Ummul Momineen and not someone who for example led a campaign with nearly 30,000 people against the Imam (as) of her time?

wassalam

Mohammad Reza

• Advanced Member

this conv. has gone waay off topic........and i don't know how blind ppl can get, the Quran specifically states that the wives of the prophets are the mothers of the believers.....and yet the dude continues to deny it b/c the Quran directly contradicts shi'a theology......if God in his infinite wisdom wanted only certain wives to be "mothers" then he would have said so...however it is not that way.

and again.....if some rogue dude says that yazid was a good guy then why are all sunni's/wahabis blamed for it?.......neither do sunni's and neither do wahabis like him.....it's like calling all muslims terrorists based on actions of a few.

Edited by bag-dad
  • Advanced Member
this conv. has gone waay off topic........and i don't know how blind ppl can get, the Quran specifically states that the wives of the prophets are the mothers of the believers.....and yet the dude continues to deny it b/c the Quran directly contradicts shi'a theology......if God in his infinite wisdom wanted only certain wives to be "mothers" then he would have said so...however it is not that way.

and again.....if some rogue dude says that yazid was a good guy then why are all sunni's/wahabis blamed for it?.......neither do sunni's and neither do wahabis like him.....it's like calling all muslims terrorists based on actions of a few.

hahaha u make me lough, u say wahabies dont like yazeed, are u sure,

go and check some history girl, i just pasted a great example of it,

and yet we see who denys the truth.

ur belife is ur beliefe and my beliefe is mine, so i dont understand what u are trying 2 admit.

"

I came across a website where a Wahabi Scholar had stated that Hadrat Imam Hussain's Shahadath at Kerbala was a rebellion and was against Islam! And Noozabillah Hadrat Imam Hussain was in the wrong because he stood up to Yazeed who was a Ruler and Calipha, even though he was an oppressive Tyrant and a Sinner! He also goes on to say that our Beloved Hadrat Imam Hussain was in the process of pledging his allegiance to Yazeed anyway before events turned tragic! What ghastly heresay!

Check out: http://www.ymuknet/forum/archive/indexphp/t-4961.html "

read bad girl

• Advanced Member

first of all i'm not a girl........

secondly the silly website "link" that you posted up conveniantly DOES NOT WORK.

thirdly.....no sunni/wahabi/salafi/muslim would EVER say that Imam Hussein (ra) was ever in the wrong.......to insult ahlul bayt would be to insult Muhammad (pbuh) ........... and NO good muslim could ever do it.....

lastly remember that shi'as are not the sole protectors of the ahlul bayt.......you are deluded in thinking so....all muslims respect them and would die as protectors of their honour.......

later ottoman

• Advanced Member

ur belife is ur beliefe and my beliefe is mine, so i dont understand what u are trying 2 admit.

indeed......my beliefs at least donot contradict the very book upon which I believe in....unlike some people around here.

• Veteran Member

okay even if I accept ayesha as one of my mothers , then what ?

should I follow the mother if she goes against Quran and the word of the Prophet?

is respect for a mother more important than respect for the Prophet?

being a mother does not make her immune from criticism

If I have a chance to face ayesha I would have told her what zayed ibn suhan(ra) told her

Aisha had written a letter to Zayd bin Suhan encouraging him to join Talha and Zubair and if he disagrees, he should dissuade the masses from joining Ali He replied:

".... Verily I am your loyal son. If you leave and return home, (then I will obey you) otherwise, I would be the first to oppose you." He also said: "May Allâh have mercy on Ummul-Mu'mineen. She has been commanded to stay in her home and we have been commanded to fight ....".

remaining true to his pledge Zayd ibn suhan was martyred in jamal fighting in the army of Ali

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Veteran Member
"

I came across a website where a Wahabi Scholar had stated that Hadrat Imam Hussain's Shahadath at Kerbala was a rebellion and was against Islam! And Noozabillah Hadrat Imam Hussain was in the wrong because he stood up to Yazeed who was a Ruler and Calipha, even though he was an oppressive Tyrant and a Sinner! He also goes on to say that our Beloved Hadrat Imam Hussain was in the process of pledging his allegiance to Yazeed anyway before events turned tragic! What ghastly heresay!

Check out: http://www.ymuknet/forum/archive/indexphp/t-4961.html "

read bad girl

these guys only think of Islam as an empire that is why they still dream of the "golden age" which actually was the darkest age of Islam

• Advanced Member

Indeed. The wives are known as mothers of believers as a title that insured they could not get married again after their marriages to the prophet (pbuh)&HP. I think some (A majority of :Hijabi:) Muslims put too much weight into titles, and not into an individual's character, when deciding whom they give respect to.

Edited by Aliya
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

The tyrants are already cursed in the Quran till the end of time.

What point is there in wasting your time cursing someone?

Its a waste of time imo.

Why not Read some Quran or Pray nafl Salah and try to ensure you're abode in the after life.

Wsalaam

Edited by Aashiq e Rasul