Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

HAFSA AND AYESHA MARTYRED RASOOLULLAH (SAW)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I agree with forgeforth in this matter. As for relations, Mohammed bin Abi Bakr, was adopted by Imam Ali, and beloved by him, and trusted with the government of Egypt, and was martyred, and Imam Ali cried over him in the middle of the public khutba announcing this. He was also the great grand father of Imam Jafar asSadiq alayhisalaam (Imam's mother was bibi Farwah binte Qasim bin Mohammed bin Abi Bakr). So family relations is not enough reason to curse someone.

Wa'salaam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with forgeforth in this matter. As for relations, Mohammed bin Abi Bakr, was adopted by Imam Ali, and beloved by him, and trusted with the government of Egypt, and was martyred, and Imam Ali cried over him in the middle of the public khutba announcing this. He was also the great grand father of Imam Jafar asSadiq alayhisalaam (Imam's mother was bibi Farwah binte Qasim bin Mohammed bin Abi Bakr). So family relations is not enough reason to curse someone.

Wa'salaam

Why Allah Cursed Abu Lehab ? wasnt he was an uncle of Holly Prophet (pbuh) ?Allah cursed him because he was an enemy of Muhammad (pbuh) and Aalay Muhammad (as)

Your so-called knowledgeable brother Khayber has admitted he knows nothing about her mother.

He cursed the mother anyways. So its your turn now- what do you know about her mother?

If you cant bring any proof- then it is you who is a fitna....

Going around cursing or slandering people you dont even know about.

And this "cursing or slandering" of people unknown to one is 100% anti-Ahlul-Bayt (as).

Was-salaam.

(salam)

and thats my point nobody knows who she is!!!!!!! LOL......... CHILDREN THAT ARE illegitimate are the most despicable things on this earth...........Ayesha was the daughter of an idol worshipper (abu bakr), she was a disguisting and despicable woman.........MAY Allah CURSE HER AMEEN.........

Wa'salaam

(salam)

and youre point?........of course its not enough reason.......whose saying it is?!?!?! so stop trying to put words in our mouths, WE CURSE BECAUSE ABU BAKR UMAR UTHMAN AYESHA AND HAFSA WERE THE OFFSPRING OF IBLEES........HADEETHS PROVE THAT! :)........

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Imam Baqir(as) says:-

"Aishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison.

(Hayatal Quloob ,Vol. 2, Page 870)

"Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. "

(Hayatal Quloob, vol.2, page 745)

So therefore these two accursed women actually gave our blessed prophet (saw) the poison, and it was the two accursed devils that planned it out.........astaghfirullah!..........

Your hatred for Umm Al Mo'mineen is clear. You should repent to Allah(swt) and not listen to such garbage.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
(salam)

and youre point?........of course its not enough reason.......whose saying it is?!?!?! so stop trying to put words in our mouths, WE CURSE BECAUSE ABU BAKR UMAR UTHMAN AYESHA AND HAFSA WERE THE OFFSPRING OF IBLEES........HADEETHS PROVE THAT! :)........

Brother, I was talking to killer. He was cursing Ayesha's mother on account of her relation to those two. I was merely telling him that by that alone is not enough to curse her. And cursing Abu Bakr (although I would like to) is not what shia are suppose to do. If that was the case, then Imam Ali would be the first to advice Mohammed bin Abi Bakr to do so. But despite Abu Bakr's zulm, he couldn't, no more than Hasrat Abbas alayhisalaam could ignore his uncle that called for him at Karbala (although he wanted to).

wa'salaam

Edited by shams
Brother, I was talking to killer. He was cursing Ayesha's mother on account of her relation to those two. I was merely telling him that by that alone is not enough to curse her. And cursing Abu Bakr (although I would like to) is not what shia are suppose to do. If that was the case, then Imam Ali would be the first to advice Mohammed bin Abi Bakr to do so. But despite Abu Bakr's zulm, he couldn't, no more than Hasrat Abbas alayhisalaam could ignore his uncle that called for him at Karbala (although he wanted to).

wa'salaam

(salam)

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY LAANAT ON THE WOMAN THAT KILLED OUR PROPHET(SAW)!........IMAM BAQIR (as) TOLD US THAT SHE DID SO........WE DONT NEED ANY MUNAFIQ USER ON SHIACHAT OR ANY CORRUPT SHIA MULLAH, OR ANY PART TIME SUNNI AALIM TO TELL US NOT TO CURSE, WHEN IMAM BAQIR AS IS TELLING US WE CAN :) :blush:

(salam)

Imam Baqir(as) says:-

"Aishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison.

(Hayatal Quloob ,Vol. 2, Page 870)

"Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. "

(Hayatal Quloob, vol.2, page 745)

So therefore these two accursed women actually gave our blessed prophet (saw) the poison, and it was the two accursed devils that planned it out.........astaghfirullah!..........

Mashallah. this is a fact.

Your hatred for Umm Al Mo'mineen is clear. You should repent to Allah(swt) and not listen to such garbage.

Wasalam

(salam)

[EDITED AND BANNED]

changing your name and your IP does not change your MO. A leopard never changes it spots. When you learn how to debate with manners the same way in which our beloved ahlul bayt that you profess to follow did, then come back. Until then you are not welcome nor is your nauseating comments that only bring disrepute to Ahlul bayt and Shiism.

(salam)

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY LAANAT ON THE WOMAN THAT KILLED OUR PROPHET(SAW)!........IMAM BAQIR (as) TOLD US THAT SHE DID SO........WE DONT NEED ANY MUNAFIQ USER ON SHIACHAT OR ANY CORRUPT SHIA MULLAH, OR ANY PART TIME SUNNI AALIM TO TELL US NOT TO CURSE, WHEN IMAM BAQIR AS IS TELLING US WE CAN :) :blush:

Mashallah. It is true. Each member of their "leaders" has assaulted atleast one member of the panjatan!

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Do not curse those they call upon besides Allah, in case that makes them curse Allah in animosity, without knowledge. In this way We make the actions of every nation seem attractive to them. Then they will return to their Lord, and He will inform them about what they did. (6:108)