Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Solve et Coagula

AIR FORCE ONE TAGGED! (Graffiti)

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

HAHAH you guys are funny. thats fake. its been around the interent for a little while.

its actually belived to be the airplane from die hard...

ALi

(salam)

That is what I would say if I was the American government. Try to discredit it as much as possible. The guy is an absolute idiot, however it does show something very important, namely some of the most secure places in America can be entered.

(salam)

That is what I would say if I was the American government. Try to discredit it as much as possible. The guy is an absolute idiot, however it does show something very important, namely some of the most secure places in America can be entered.

No, it really is a fake. Go look at the legal disclaimer on their own website...

"this does not depict a real event"

http://www.stillfree.com/legal.html

Please read the language set forth herein carefully as it may affect, inhibit, modify or otherwise influence the interests or perceptions of any end user (hereinafter "you" or "end user") viewing the preceeding video (also referred to herein and hereas as "The Still Free Video"). You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real. Furthermore, and without limitation now, since the beginning of time and without perpituity, the producers, creators and distributors of this video and anyone else who was involved in the making of this video assume no risks or liabilities stemming from or related to your ("the end user's") viewing of same and assume no liability for any damages that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, viruses, errors, defects or any failures of performance, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. Copying, duplication and distribution of this video is encouraged.

"That is what I would say if I was the American government. Try to discredit it as much as possible. The guy is an absolute idiot, however it does show something very important, namely some of the most secure places in America can be entered."

This is what I would say if I was blinded by hate, jealous of America and foolish enough to believe any stupid thing that reinforces my blind hate.

Peace

Satyaban

You need a disclaimer like that so to not get arrested afterwards. He would be imprisoned for terrorism for sure.

if there's a video showing that he did something when it actually did happen then with or without a disclaimer he'd be in jail for grand vandalism against Federal property.

Since he's not in prison, and I've seen Air Force 1 several times since and there isn't the spray painted "Still Free" on the turbine, then I will agree with the statements made by the author and supposed "tagger" of Air Force One when he says that they created this video with graphical interfaces so as to entertain.

Do not forget, Mark Echo ownes "ECHO" brand clothing, he's worth over 50 million dollars. With that kind of money making a couple minute long graphically induced video of a fictitious event is not difficult at all.

However, something tells me that no matter how much logic is shown to you, you will continue to deny it because you want to see Air Force One defamed because to you its the defaming of the evil great satan, The United States; and your ignorance is unfortunately unchangable despite how hard people more educated than yourself try to help you.

if there's a video showing that he did something when it actually did happen then with or without a disclaimer he'd be in jail for grand vandalism against Federal property.

Since he's not in prison, and I've seen Air Force 1 several times since and there isn't the spray painted "Still Free" on the turbine, then I will agree with the statements made by the author and supposed "tagger" of Air Force One when he says that they created this video with graphical interfaces so as to entertain.

Do not forget, Mark Echo ownes "ECHO" brand clothing, he's worth over 50 million dollars. With that kind of money making a couple minute long graphically induced video of a fictitious event is not difficult at all.

However, something tells me that no matter how much logic is shown to you, you will continue to deny it because you want to see Air Force One defamed because to you its the defaming of the evil great satan, The United States; and your ignorance is unfortunately unchangable despite how hard people more educated than yourself try to help you.

Not unless the U.S. wants to deny it ever happened. Then the guy would be left alone. Furthermore, there is not just one Air Force One, but several. There is also somethin called paint incase you have never heard of it.

Not unless the U.S. wants to deny it ever happened. Then the guy would be left alone. Furthermore, there is not just one Air Force One, but several. There is also somethin called paint incase you have never heard of it.

The U.S. would not deny it happened if there is video documentation to support it. Vandalism against federal property has never been ignored in the United States. If you, in the Netherlands, are more educated in the laws of this country and in the common law of our judicial history than myself - a Constitutional Law major - then please, share with me your insight and knowledge into my subject.

Of course, that whole legal disclaimer on Mark Echo's own site was probably put there by Mossad right? :huh:

The U.S. would not deny it happened if there is video documentation to support it. Vandalism against federal property has never been ignored in the United States. If you, in the Netherlands, are more educated in the laws of this country and in the common law of our judicial history than myself - a Constitutional Law major - then please, share with me your insight and knowledge into my subject.

Of course, that whole legal disclaimer on Mark Echo's own site was probably put there by Mossad right? :huh:

It would destroy their power & security myth, and damage U.S. pride. That is why it would be denied. Grow up.

Edited by Arman

It would destroy their power & security myth, and damage U.S. pride. That is why it would be denied. Grow up.

Why do you continue to embarass yourself like this?

Peace

Satyaban

post-12376-1145638807_thumb.jpg

You don't want to be a bucket head do you?

Edited by satyaban

You're so funny. There's a legal disclaimer on the site of the individual who did this, he admits that it's fictitious and for a very good symbolic point.

Do you not comprehend the point behind creating a fictitious grafitti attack on Air Force One? Grafitti is a form of graphical art, just like IMAGE MANIPULATION. If you haven't listened to his video, he gives a very intelligent explanation through symbolism of exactly why he CREATED the image to PORTRAY the parralels that he believes exist between one entity and another.

By creating the image of graffiting Air Force One he is in fact, grafitting Air Force One by character. It is within his rights to do so. This man spends his entire video defending the 1st Amendment... he's very into that apparently. He wouldn't sacrifice the health of his movement by breaking the law and making himself and his followers to look like vandals and disrespectful morons would he?

BTW: I'm very involved with members of the military and special forces. I have seen the hangers at Andrews Air Force Base where Air Force One resides. I can tell you for a fact that what is seen in that video is fictitious beyond a reasonable doubt. Of course, you wouldn't listen to me even though my cousin is Air Force Special Forces and often guards Air Force One, Air Force Two (VP's jet), AND the duplicate Air Force One.

since you won't believe me, and you won't believe the legal notice made by the author himself, and you clearly do not comprehend the legal system of the United States as it pertains to internet information protection, internet legitimacy enforcement, and the statutes of fraud as it is concerned with legal disclaimers, nor do you comprehend the nature of vandalism as it relates to federal property in the United States, I fear that enlightening you on the subject would take far more time than I have to spare today. After all, I have to go to work and to class; I have to pay the bills somehow.

Guest DjibrilCisse
This is what I would say if I was blinded by hate, jealous of America and foolish enough to believe any stupid thing that reinforces my blind hate.

Why would someone be jealous of America? :huh:

It would destroy their power & security myth, and damage U.S. pride.

Like that Chinese lady who ran into the White House premises :lol: