Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest iraqi_jewel

iraqi thread

Ok sahib my bro isn't invited to the party anymore!!! He's pissing me off!! He keeps telling my mom I am on sc oh! Well I guess I have to stick to my phone for now

haha...

He doesn't have to come....you can take home the left overs for him...I'm assuming we will have enough cockroaches for him..netcam.jpg

lool, k thanks, never knew tht about egyptions!

ur welcome but my friend sah,want to marry an Egyptian girl &his mom use asle7at damar shamil (slipper)against him if he not marry iraqia girl

Ok..these are the left overs in my fridge....

Ok..I know your all so hungry right now......and patience is the key..ill have these cooked don't worry.

worms.jpg

u gonna cooked it ma7sheee lo mashweee?

what will be the dessert?i like ba8lawa bel festa8

Ask ahlulbaitluver....she's in charge of bringing us the dessert..if she doesn't bring ti then were gonna have to stick with my special serving of halawil ants..it's so good...

IPB Image

ur welcome but my friend sah,want to marry an Egyptian girl &his mom use asle7at damar shamil (slipper)against him if he not marry iraqia girl

Haha.. :lol:

Yup....and Ahmed you didn't find me one yet.... :angry:

Edited by Wise Muslim

Yah I guess that sounds good I will let him know I will tell him to save some room lol I am really not an iraqi wannabe my grandmother was sort of iraqi I know her father was lol

Mashallah ,so ur root is iraqi ..u r more than iraqi wannabe but not pure iraqi ..inbetween what shall we call u?

Yah I guess that sounds good I will let him know I will tell him to save some room lol I am really not an iraqi wannabe my grandmother was sort of iraqi I know her father was lol

Your grandmother's father was Iraqi....that's so cool.... B)

Wilech ya Iraqi wannabe....i think your an Iraqi...

Yah he was some sort of general thing a magigy in the iraqi army lol yah like some of my dad's bros and sisters were born in iraq so they can speak arabic wish I knew!! My dad was born in iran so he knows farsi lol but I don't hahaha yah I know that sucks!! :(

(salam)

whoaaaaa.....whoaa...hang on there everyone....

Since when we had so many iraqis in here! :!!!:

I am depressed....can someone cheer me up please :(....I hate Shiachat....yet I come on...

sorry for the "randomness" lol but saaaaah that looks UGLY!!!!!!! and disgustinggg...yikes..

btw, you guys waiting for khala wilaya or something? :angel: :P j/k...I think these kinda threads aren't going to be trashed...lol la t7isboonee shur6iyya ana :lol:

I am depressed....:(

sis smilieeeee LOOL...you're so cute. As for using numbers and all, i know eh :wacko: I guess using numbers gives a "flavour" to your iraqiness lol or arabic in general...

anyway...I am out...

wassalam

Yah now I am not the iraqi wannabe lol now I am the iraqi that can't speak arabic hahaha which one is worse ok now I am leaving I gotta eat some arabic food lol talk to u guys wen I come bak

No...don't leave yet..lol

And yes...try to find me an Egyptian girl and I will find you ANY guy and make him wear the same contacts Tarkani does...lol

asalamu alaykum

i didnt want to post here , but i had to , wise muslim ud love this

http://www.diamond-software.net/pfiles/feshelco.mp3

batelco is the you know internet connection sponsor thing , the ones who give inet connection , and they jus made a limit on ADSL downloads so every1 is revolting listen to this tribute

asalamu alaykum

i didnt want to post here , but i had to , wise muslim ud love this

http://www.diamond-software.net/pfiles/feshelco.mp3

batelco is the you know internet connection sponsor thing , the ones who give inet connection , and they jus made a limit on ADSL downloads so every1 is revolting listen to this tribute

loool thanx for sharing bro... just wondering is that in the bahraini accent?

asalamu alaykum

well ,. here its complicated , sunni infested areas talk like that ^ , shias , dont , they talk like i talk, which is almost exactly iraqi