Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia-Sunni unity video

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Maulana Ishaq on Shia-Sunni unity

This video is a must see.. I believe the person giving the speech is a deobandi.. not entirely sure though.. unfortunately its only in urdu.. wassalaamun Alaikum

He is an Ahle Hadith Aalim. Ahle Hadith are also wahabies

I would request Admin to merge the following thread with this one

Must watch VIDEO

• Advanced Member

ahle hadith are not wahabi, they are salafi

difference between wahabi and saladi is that any man following the four madhabbs of sunnis can be wahabi (if he adopts the teachings of mohammad ibn abdul wahaab) , but anyone rejecting these madhabbs is a salafi.

• Advanced Member
ahle hadith are not wahabi, they are salafi

difference between wahabi and saladi is that any man following the four madhabbs of sunnis can be wahabi (if he adopts the teachings of mohammad ibn abdul wahaab) , but anyone rejecting these madhabbs is a salafi.

mohammad ibn abdul wahaab was himself a non-muqalad and a salafi. he was not the follower of any of the four madhabbs.

please correct me if i am wrong with some reference.

• Advanced Member

read this link

wahabi and salafi

a small note

the descendents of abdul wahaab are known as ahle shaikh in saudia. they all are major ullamas in the hanbali fiqh, while sheikhs like ibn baz, al-albani and so on are of the iljwaan al-muslimeen madrassah in missr, which were made by sued qutb and hassan bannah (in the late 20s i think) the ilkwan people are salafis, they do not follow madhabbs.

the ilkwaan al-muslimeen is the big organisaton of salafis, while small are known as hamaas, ahle hadith...

the wahabis have a big wahabi jammah known as jamaah islami, it is widely spread in india,pakistan and indonesia...

• Advanced Member
salam friends can i dowload this video if i can than how to dowload

yes you can download it from google, the button "Download" is available there to download

This video is availble iin to two sizes

1 is 28 min 45 sec

and the other is 50 mins 41 sec

this video is also available at http://www.shia-online.com/v4/

salam,

inuit

• Advanced Member
read this link

wahabi and salafi

a small note

the descendents of abdul wahaab are known as ahle shaikh in saudia. they all are major ullamas in the hanbali fiqh, while sheikhs like ibn baz, al-albani and so on are of the iljwaan al-muslimeen madrassah in missr, which were made by sued qutb and hassan bannah (in the late 20s i think) the ilkwan people are salafis, they do not follow madhabbs.

the ilkwaan al-muslimeen is the big organisaton of salafis, while small are known as hamaas, ahle hadith...

the wahabis have a big wahabi jammah known as jamaah islami, it is widely spread in india,pakistan and indonesia...

The same website is saying that abdul wahaab himself a salafi. so what is the differeence.. i think there is no difference.

you are confusing them.

see the link below from the same website.

Salafi

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum

The very idea of Ahle-Hadeeth is that they don't follow any alim or faqeeh, they follow ahadeeth. Most of them have Wahhabi tendencies, but not all. I have met somebody from Ahle-Hadeeth who disagrees with Ibn Taimiyyah and Mohamamd ibn Abdil-Wahhab on many points. There are a handful of Ahle-Hadeeth scholars who also regard the regular Wahhabis to be too extreme. But I can't remember their names.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

THE HISTORY OF ISLAM

by Ahle-Hadith Scholor

MOLANA ISHAQUE

(IN PUNJABI LANGUAGE)

!!! WATCH NOW !!!

KIRDAR-E-MUAWIA

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...390252427558630

MOLA ALI(A.S) KI JANGAIN AUR MUSHKILAAT

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=615932608059372857

Imam Hassan (a.s) ki sulah

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...629774481442024

karbala ka waqia

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...772420395250676

IT’S A FORWARD EMAIL

Keep it continue…

-- Another Thread --

[urdu Video] Salafi Alim On Muslim Differences And Unity

Simply Excellent

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...38&hl=ishaq

• Advanced Member
... molana ishaq is not ahli hadith - he is a mawdudi. he follows molana mawdudi. i used to be a member of jamati islami.

I know maududi and his party had these of thoughts, although he are sunni. and almost all sunni groups opposed him on this, especially when he wrote "Khalfat o Malukiyat", but this is really surprising that Molana Ishaq is not from Maududi group. He is Ahli Hadith, he claims for that, reads Hadith, and give reference to the ancient Ahle-Hadith Ulema like Molana Nawab Sadique Hassan, and ask people to read Ahle-Hadith books, and encourage them to donate for Ahle Hadith Mudrissa JAMIA ZIA-UL-QURAN.

• Advanced Member
I know maududi and his party had these of thoughts, although he are sunni. and almost all sunni groups opposed him on this, especially when he wrote "Khalfat o Malukiyat", but this is really surprising that Molana Ishaq is not from Maududi group. He is Ahli Hadith, he claims for that, reads Hadith, and give reference to the ancient Ahle-Hadith Ulema like Molana Nawab Sadique Hassan, and ask people to read Ahle-Hadith books, and encourage them to donate for Ahle Hadith Mudrissa JAMIA ZIA-UL-QURAN.

the jamati islami call everyone muslims with the exception of qadianis. they dont give preference to deobendis, brealvis, ahli hadith etc etc etc. they are impartial because of the political objectives. he refers to ibne taymiah on one video, on the sunni unity he refers to a range of scholars including mawdudi and says rahimahullah after his name. ive never met an ahli hadith who says this - they hate mawdudi aik maududi aik sal yahuudis

anyway more importantly - can you kindly list the main points he was making in the videos because i dont understand what he said in the video - i dont know if its in punjabi or sumat. jazakallah