Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zeesh110

DVD CAMCORDER

Rate this topic

ANyone know how to transfer movies of mini dvds for camcorders onto computer as mpeg files in high quality?

i recorded some stuff on mini dvds with my dvd camcorder, but when i put the dvd into my computer, the files are vop files, i tries a vop convertor which reduced quality very badly

anyone know how i can keep the file as it is but with a format tha can be playedin dvd player

?

this software u mentioned, does it keep the quality as it is, coz my camcorder has good quality recordings and i used sp to ensure higher quality, but the software i tried decreases quality a LOT. if this software is good, i will try and find it sumwhere

thanks

this software u mentioned, does it keep the quality as it is, coz my camcorder has good quality recordings and i used sp to ensure higher quality, but the software i tried decreases quality a LOT. if this software is good, i will try and find it sumwhere

thanks

ya the quality is good...that's what i think anyways.

Salam,

What brand is the camcoder? Because I bought one, although I haven't really had the opportunity to try the DVDs on the computer, there is an option to "Finalize" the DVD and It hinkt hat will give you what you want. Not 100% sure though :S

Salam

Guest soccergirl_4444
ANyone know how to transfer movies of mini dvds for camcorders onto computer as mpeg files in high quality?

i recorded some stuff on mini dvds with my dvd camcorder, but when i put the dvd into my computer, the files are vop files, i tries a vop convertor which reduced quality very badly

anyone know how i can keep the file as it is but with a format tha can be playedin dvd player

?

nope sorry i wish i could help loooooool!

Salam,

I personally just came back from Best Buy because I just returned it. They weren't too happy that I had come back to return it, and were trying anything they could do in order to have me keep it. What I hated about it is the fact that you could only record one hour on the darn Dvd, and thats on bad quality. That was a big downside. Apart from that, paying almost $800 for a camcoder that has less options than my $400 one isn't really worth it...

my two cents

salam