Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

YA ALI MADAD

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

asalamu aalykum

ok i get it , now how does this contribute to saying ya Ali madad ? and im confused appears to me , u agree , but i thought u didnt

o..... sorry bro , i confused you with sunni brother abdulhasan i think >,< thats why i was shocked

Edited by Yousif
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

^^

Wa alaikum salaam

No problem brother, Still if you have any questions with regards to the permissibility and emphasis of "Ya Ali (as) Madad", then let me know. I want people to ask me questions...but when Brother Kin Han arrives...the situation becomes very competitive...and good for learning...

I AM WAITING FOR BROTHR KIN HAN....

WAITING FOR QUESTIONS...

ALLAHHAFIZ...

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Excellent points akeelabbas :) Alluhumma Salli 3ala Muhammad wa Aa'li Muhaammad...

Would it be possible if I could use some of your fruitful points to reply to my Sunni friend whom I am debating with currently? (we're debating via email) ...

Thank you and May Allah (SWT) bless you for your good efforts.

Wassalam

• Advanced Member
Why say YA ALI MADAD OR YA HUSSAIN ??

--Who all can we call for help?

LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THIS ARGUMENT WILL BE BASED ON:

1.) LOGICAL Reasoning

2.) Hadeeth

3.) Quranic references with non-Shia hadeeth.

THIS DOCUMENTATION IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO CONSIDER SAYING “YA ALI MADAD” TO BE SHIRK OR TO BE A SIN.

[EDIT]

YUSUFALI: Say: "Think ye to yourselves, if there come upon you the wrath of Allah, or the Hour (that ye dread), would ye then call upon other than Allah?- (reply) if ye are truthful!

[MOD NOTE: PLEASE AVOID LENGTHY QUOTES FROM ANOTHER POST UNLESS NECESSARY (I.E. ANSWERING POINT BY POINT)]

Edited by Aliya
  • Advanced Member

^^^^^So by quoting just that one verse, you have in short said that all my hard work is "USELESS" ?????

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN READING, NOR INTERESTED IN LEARNING, NOR INTERESTED IN QUESTIONING, BUT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INFORMING!!!

If you ever get interested in reading and understanding, then read my post#1, post#66 and post#68.

ALLAHHAFIZ!

Edited by akeelabbas