Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Hasnain

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I've never made a birthday thread during these days, but there is not wrong in sending prayers, and this guy is a special case :dry:

:dry: Allah tumhai lambi zindagi dai, aur taqleed kerna sikhayai :angel: . (May Allah give you (Hasnain) a long life), and bless you with his mercy Inshallah.

Edited by Ali_Imran

Salaam!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Hasnain

Happy Birthday to you!

May you have a wonderful birthday, filled with much happiness and love, and may all your birthday wishes come true, InshAllah :) Wishing you all the best in life and much more!

Take care,

Sarah

(salam)

Isn't this thread a little early??

Anywho...... Ameen at your Dua Ali_Imran :angel: and Happy Birthday Hasnain Bhai. May you have a good one and May Allah Bless you with many many more! :)

Wasalam

Edited by Laraib

Guest SayedM'sSister

(bismillah)

(salam)

pfffffffffft

Okay im not tht mean....HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D

Edited by SayedM'sSister

Guest Peace

(salam)

i dunno if this is ur REAL bday or one of ur fake ones well i have only seen one fake one but u cud have 1000s of them *shifty* maybe u were never born on earth - the alien transportation thingy that zoomed u here didnt tell u the real date and the commotion and trauma of that made u a moody git :!!!: so i know u dont wanna get sentimental about this so HAPPY BDAY U GRUMPY SOD!!!!!!

my presents to u are - a dose of happy pills, a sweetner to take at every meal and a lead - so when ur gettin out of hand someone can just yank the chain :angel:

(salam)

Happy birthday :) <----- that was a special birthday smile just as you like it :P . I really didnt want to admit this but your certainly getting wiser with age ^_^ ..whatever you're reading...keep on reading it and whatever you're eating...tell me what it is!

Take care have a nice day may Allah bless you with the best of his blessings

ws

:!!!: hey lil kiddoo... Happy Bday

INSHALLAH you will find your life more fulfilling and satisfying and May you succeeed in all area of your life.. and yeah keep up the nohas..

Guest THE GUARDIAN OF FAITH

HUH...what is this..?? :huh:

I can swear on my life I started this topic yesterday... Ali Imran, did you steal my topic :dry: I made this topic yesterday, someone tell them the truth... :cry:

Ws, Sah

I've never made a birthday thread during these days, but there is not wrong in sending prayers, and this guy is a special case :dry:

:dry: Allah tumhai lambi zindagi dai, aur taqleed kerna sikhayai :angel: . (May Allah give you (Hasnain) a long life), and bless you with his mercy Inshallah.

Thanks a bunch Ali, zindagi lambi ho to sirf tumharay saath warna nahi chahiye :blush:

Happy Birthday..stay safe!

Thanks, and stay safe from?

May you have a wonderful birthday, filled with much happiness and love, and may all your birthday wishes come true, InshAllah :) Wishing you all the best in life and much more!

Thank you, and my apologies for every time I've been mean to you!!!

(salam)

Isn't this thread a little early??

Anywho...... Ameen at your Dua Ali_Imran :angel: and Happy Birthday Hasnain Bhai. May you have a good one and May Allah Bless you with many many more! :)

Wasalam

Thank you! I'll try to have a good day, but not doing anything that requires the least bit of effort!

BE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Lol, refer to the *ahem* conversation :Hijabi:

pfffffffffft

Okay im not tht mean....HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY :D

Geez, some one has attitude problems. Don't be jealous of my popularity, masha'Allah!

i dunno if this is ur REAL bday or one of ur fake ones well i have only seen one fake one but u cud have 1000s of them *shifty* maybe u were never born on earth - the alien transportation thingy that zoomed u here didnt tell u the real date and the commotion and trauma of that made u a moody git :!!!: so i know u dont wanna get sentimental about this so HAPPY BDAY U GRUMPY SOD!!!!!!

my presents to u are - a dose of happy pills, a sweetner to take at every meal and a lead - so when ur gettin out of hand someone can just yank the chain :angel:

This one's real :dry: Thanks for the birthday wishes, what about the BMW you promised? (Cary gave me a female slave, so you have to outdo her!)

Happy Birthday Hasnain....

Have a good one...

Ws, Sah

Thanks a bunch sir!

wish you all the best, you have a long way to got through..including getting safe from those NAB walay..

God bless, and may all your prayers come true..

Thank you, I don't think we have to worry about that now...I'm coming on my Canadian passport B)

Happy birthday brother :)

Thank you!

Happy B'day brother...many happy returns of the day

Thanks sis

Happy birthday :) <----- that was a special birthday smile just as you like it :P . I really didnt want to admit this but your certainly getting wiser with age ^_^ ..whatever you're reading...keep on reading it and whatever you're eating...tell me what it is!

Take care have a nice day may Allah bless you with the best of his blessings

Ufff, you're still under the impression I'm changing :lol: Some girl did Black magic on me...thats the only possible reason behind this change :shifty:

If there happens to be something else, I'll let you know :P

:!!!: hey lil kiddoo... Happy Bday

INSHALLAH you will find your life more fulfilling and satisfying and May you succeeed in all area of your life.. and yeah keep up the nohas..

Hehe, I'll try insha'Allah, thanks for the wishes

Bro Hasnain, wallah I started this topic. Somehow Ali Imran stole it from me, ask him yourself. I'm 100% sure that I started this topic yesterday between 2:00 am and 3:00 am when Ali Imran was sleeping... You got to believe me..

Ws, Sah

Lol he started it on 14th of March :P

I know I started this topic. Walla I can swear on my life I started this topic. You gotta believe me.. :cry: I don't know what happened... :unsure:

:angry: Ali Imran, tell him the truth..

Ws, Sah

Since we are in ayyam-e-aza, i would like send du'as instead of congrats. May Allah(swt) shower you and your family with blessings on this day (your birthday). May you have no sorrow accept for the sorrow of Imam Hussain(a.s)

Guest Qt-Maram

Happy Birthday bro!!!

Hope u have a wonderful day filled with happiness and presents and prayers and duas and hard work (jk)... no but seriously i do hope that u have a birthday filled with happiness and presents and prayers and duas...

Enjoy looking at the cake!! :huh:

25straw.jpg

Hasnain :wub: No wonder cary and you get along. frickin pisceans

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL 19TH YEAR YOU CORRUPT PAKISTANI. MAY YOU ALSO GET INTO THE BEST UNI YOU APPLIED FOR INSHALLAH.

honesty-kills-corruption.gif

Hasnain :wub: No wonder cary and you get along. frickin pisceans

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL 19TH YEAR YOU CORRUPT PAKISTANI. MAY YOU ALSO GET INTO THE BEST UNI YOU APPLIED FOR INSHALLAH.

honesty-kills-corruption.gif

Abay, you honest people are like machhar, kab tak khayr manao ge..kabhi na kabhi to DDT ki zadd mei aooge ;)

Thank you all for the wishes and the duas!

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

Happy Birthday Hasnain.. I have to admit now that Pisceans must be the very best of people :P

Inshallah the coming year ahead brings you all that you pray and wish for :angel:

Salgirah Mubarak Hasnain.

Allah khush rakhay. Bas ab jaldi jaldi tumhari shaadi ho .....baal bachay hun, humain chaacha kehnay walay nanhay munnay bhateejay hun....

Masha'Allah @ the Duas, lekon it's too early and too many :squeez: Mei kiya farigh ul aql gadha dikhai deta hon?

Happy Birthday Hasnain.. I have to admit now that Pisceans must be the very best of people :P

Inshallah the coming year ahead brings you all that you pray and wish for :angel:

You got that right B) Where's the BMW you promised? :Hijabi:

Thanks, and I hate you :dry:

The dangerous things you come across in life...sheesh and I thought you were 'smart' :dry:

:rolleyes:

Bah, I thought you meant something in particular :dry:

Happy Birthday Hasnain! May the coming days be full of Happiness!

As my way of saying thank you, I won't come to your university (it sucks any ways and its too cold) but primarily cuz you go there :shaytan: