Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HR

An article on pig's fat used in different products

Rate this topic

THIS IS DERIVED FROM DARAB-E-MOMIN NEWSPAPER , ARTICLE BY YASIR

MOHAMMAD KHAN DATE 23-29 AUGUST,2002

One of my friends , Sheikh Sahib works in pegal, France in department

of food . his work was to register all make up goods ,foods and medicines.

When ever any company was putting something in market first its

ingredients were approved by DEPARTMENT OF FOOD , FRANCE and as

Sheikh sahib worked there he knew what the ingredients were, because he

was on the laboratory quality control. Many of these ingredients contained scientific names but some of them have mathematical names like E-904, E-141, and Shiekh sahib was astonished what were these, one day he asked his officer in charge who was a French and he replied,"just do ur job,dont ask questions" but this rouse suspicion in Sheikh sahib's mind and he started looking for it in files,

WHAT WAS FOUND, WAS ENOUGH TO ASTONISH ANY MUSLIM IN

THE WORLD, NEARLY in all countries of the world including EUROPE , PIG is the staple food for meat. there are a lot of forms in these countries to breed this animal(PIG).

ONLY IN FRANCE PIG FARMS COUNT MORE THAN 42000. pigs are ready for cutting for meat when they reach a certain age which is

there favorite. Pig has the highest quantity of fats in its body than

any animal on earth. but Europeans and Americans dont eat

fats. THUS where should these fats go from the carcasses of these

MILLIONS OF PIGS. All pigs are cut in slaughter houses under the control

of department of food. It was the headache of department of food to

wastes the fats from the pigs. formally it was burnt (till nearly 60 yrs ago) but than they thought why not use it instead of wasting it to generate money.thus they started using it in SOAPS and the experiment was successful. Then a full network was built, this fat was chemically

processed, packed and marketed , while other companies purchased it . in

mean while all European states made it a rule that every food and

medicine item's ingredients must be enlisted on the PRODUCT . So it

was listed called PIG FAT, those who live in Europe from last 40 yrs know it but these products where than BANNED by ISLAMIC STATES AT THAT TIME and these companies faced a net trade deficit,which also effected the economy of the country in which they were centralized .

If u r some how related to SOUTH EAST ASIA, u may know the provoking

factors of 1857 civil war in that time rifle bullets were made in

Europe and transported to SUBCONTINENT , through sea ships. and

it took 6 months to carry these from Europe to subcontinent, in these six months the gunpowder get wet, and in result they were not good for use. so what happened, British found that if these bullets and ammunition is covered with a layer of fat, they r preserved from the wetting effect of sea breeze;thus they used PIG FAT, for that here, nearly all soldiers were MUSLIMS,and in that time these fat layers were to be scratched by teeth.thus Muslims were advertently pushed to tasted the PIG FAT. when this came to light , Muslim soliders went on strike and this was the start of 1857,CIVIL WAR. Then europeans recognized this fact and instead of writing PIG FAT, they started writing

ANIMAL FAT. All those living in europe since 1970's know this fact. When the companies were asked by muslim countries authorities,what animal fat is it, they said they r cow and goat fat. Here again a question arised, if these r cow or goat fat, still they r HARRAM, to muslims, as these animals are not killed by muslim rules. Thus they were again banned. Now these multinational companies were

again facing a severe drought of money,as there 75% income comes from

selling there goods to muslim countries, and these earn BILLIONS OF

DOLLARS of profit from there export to muslim world. So they decided to start a coding language, so that only there countries departments of food administration should know what they are using , and all others should not know what is in it. thus they started E-CODES, NOW BECAUSE THESE GOODS ARE USED IN ALL MUSLIM WORLDS INDISCRIMINATELY, OUR SOCIETY IS FACING PROBLEMS LIKE, SHAMELESSNESS,RUDENESS AND SEXUAL STRAY.

these E-INGREDIENTS are present in majority of products of multinational

firms including

Tooth paste

shaving cream

Chewing gum

Chocolate

Sweets

Biscuits

Corn flakes

Toffees

Tin packed foods

Tin fruits

Some medications

Multi-vitamins

SO I REQUEST ALL MUSLIMS TO JUST CHECK THE INGREDIENTS OF THESE ABOVE

MENTIONED AND ALL USAGE STUFF , AND MATCH IT WITH THE FOLLOWING LIST IF SOME THING FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST IS FOUND JUST AVOID THAT BECAUSE IT HAS GOT PIG FATS IN IT E-CODES:

E100 ,E110 ,E120 ,E140 ,E141 ,E153 ,E210 ,E213 ,E214,E216 ,E234

,E252 ,E270 ,E280 ,E325 ,E326 ,E327 ,E334 ,E335 ,E336,E337 ,E422

,E430 ,E431 ,E432 ,E433 ,E434 ,E435 ,E436 ,E440 ,E470,E471 ,E472

,E473 ,E474 ,E475 ,E476 ,E477 ,E478 ,E481 , E482 ,E483,E491 ,E492

,E493 ,E494 ,E495 ,E542 ,E570 ,E572 ,E631 ,E635 ,E904.

Unless otherwise mentioned specifically as Vegetable fat(Derived from

Vegatables) these codes could contain Animal(Pork) fat.

I WILL UPGRADE THE LIST TIME BY TIME, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL US MUSLIMS THAT WE SHOULD CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT V SHOULD STOP OTHER MUSLIMS OF VIOLATING THE ISLAMIC LAWS. KINDLY DO REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYS YOURS OBEDIENTLY

Thanking you

Best Regards

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does the pig fat undergo a chemcial change during the manufacturing of these products? If so, then it would become pak (inqilab) and one could consume them, like gelatin.

Salam.

i was always told that gelatine was harram and so to not be eaten.

If it goes chemical change, then it becomes pak? What is this based on if you dont mind me asking?

Wa salam

salam

some one please clear out the [edited] because it is making things very difficult. today i bought a pack of TANG orange juce and i saw E-110, E102, E-171 on it in food colors. what on earth should i do

Moderators note: Please watch your language.

Edited by Hajar

Gelatine is a protein obtained by boiling animal skin, connective tissue or bones, usually from cows or pigs. It's an edible form of collagen. Depending on the animal used, gelatine is halal and edible as long as it is derived from halal animals and animals that are slaughtered the Islamic way. At least, that's what I think.

cooking pork also brings about a chemical change. it denatures the proteins. does it therefore make it halal to eat?

If you see tallow in soap ingredients, that is animal fat, most likely pig fat.  Many hair conditioners and skincare products contain certain ingredients used to make the product that are often animal fat-derived, but the cosmetic companies are not legally required to disclose this information, which means some of you could be applying pig fat on your skin and hair and doing your salah.

Edited by Yasmin P

1 hour ago, Yasmin P said:

cooking pork also brings about a chemical change. it denatures the proteins. does it therefore make it halal to eat?

If you see tallow in soap ingredients, that is animal fat, most likely pig fat.  Many hair conditioners and skincare products contain certain ingredients used to make the product that are often animal fat-derived, but the cosmetic companies are not legally required to disclose this information, which means some of you could be applying pig fat on your skin and hair and doing your salah.

Salam

probably looking into strictly vegan products can be an alternative...

On 13 April 2003 at 7:11 PM, abdullah said:

salam

some one please clear out the [edited] because it is making things very difficult. today i bought a pack of TANG orange juce and i saw E-110, E102, E-171 on it in food colors. what on earth should i do

Moderators note: Please watch your language.

Don't buy anything with E numbers unless you're sure what those numbers stand for.  Always read the ingredients.  Carry a list of E numbers if you have to. 

On 9 April 2003 at 6:54 PM, Renaissance_Man said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please read the below article by Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi. He concludes that all types of gelatin are pak and halal to eat.

http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/Aali...k/msg00097.html

With respect, I disagree.