Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elwiya

Jinn: Have you ever met one?

Rate this topic

Aoa..

I dont know what I saw was really a jinn or just a figment of my imagination but when I moved into my current house a few months ago I always felt a presence around me. One day at fajar time, my husband woke up to pray. He left the bedroom door ajar. From my husband's side of the bed, one can see outside when the door is open so I shifted to his side so I would know when he finished praying and I could go and pray. Suddenly I felt as if I was locked into place and couldn't move a muscle. This "face" appeared in the doorway.. kinda evil-looking smile on his face and just snickered at me and I remember I couldn't move or scream. I was frozen. So the next day I contacted our local Aalima and she told me to recite Surah Jinn in my room loudly. So I did that.. the next day I woke up in the middle of the night to find a small child sitting right beside my side of the bed and staring "sadly" at me.. I quickly recited Ayat ul Kursi and went back to sleep. The following day I woke up again to find a man standing at the foot of my bed staring maliciously at me. Again I couldn't move or wake my husband up so I started reciting Ayat ul Kursi and went back to sleep. Following week I held a majlis at my house and haven't felt a presence ever since... Alhumdolillah..

Oh I have also seen flashes of light balls in the kitchen and the hall around maghrib time a few times... Don't know what that is though...

Guest Zahrah

I am into psychology a lot. I had heard a lot of story about jenzadegi or a kind of disorder in which the person sees jins. I had always came to this conclusion that it is schizophrenics. later on it happend to me to read a book by joseph Morphey in which he had declared there exist jenzadegi and it is the same schizophrenics and it is caused by mental disorders and it ranges from slight ones to sever ones. one can solve them by mental practices (as this sister of ours has been told by that alima) and he beleives the best cure for mental problems is mental practices (in complete contrast with the publics point of view that think it is cured by pills).

I do sometimes here some voices, recently my whole family went to mashhad and I was home alone. I could here them in the house, and I was sure it was bc of my unbalanced mental situation

also the temporary pralysis happened most often in during sleeping (mostly when one is half sleep/half awake), is bc of the inner (kinda mental) conflicts. it happens to many people (including me) esp. if they are tired, stressed, or down

Salaam, once, about 8,9 yrs ago, I was at my friend's house, they have this small living room with couches at both sides & a TV in the middle, anyway my friend & I were both sitting on each couch that were facing each other watching TV when I dozed off, I woke up to this odd looking dwarf, woman/girl person with tight black curls & big eyes staring at me with a smirk & she was touching under my chin with her forefinger, I got so frightened, then I looked over to my friend across the room who is worriedly asking my why am I screaming & if I was having a nightmare, then that 'entity' was gone, whatever it was, my friend couldn't see it, only me,  & I know it was no dream or nightmare, the look that she was giving me, that expression, which was not scary, she look amazed & half smiling, is still etched in my memory. 

Can anyone relate to this story or has encountered anything similar.

I knew someone who slept with his eyes open. He claimed that it was because he was very alert even during sleep. But he looked scary just laying still with his eyes staring at ceiling. He was also very good at turning every single one of my acquaintances against me. He hated me from the first time he met me and without any reason. 

Heheh, though I dislike this topic, the weirdest (yet probably not an illusion) thing I saw was a white smoke following a an "S" shape and finally disappear. I saw it in a couple of ocassions in the house we lived in for some years. I thought it was an illusion after it took place once, saw it, and noticed my sister also saw it, thus I asked her. She went speechless xD. A close friend of us, a sheykh whose teacher also taught him about these issues, later told me he was absolutely sure there was or were jinns in that house. But that was it, the "biggest" problem was to see a quick white smoke appear and disappear in very few ocassions xD. I saw once a whiteish figure when living in that house, but I can't say it wasn't an illusion or dream paralysis.

Useless topic to speak about unless there is real harm and you are secure about it.

Its the attitude of many (muslim) people to such things that annoys me. Though they are muslim and in their quran is written explicitly or in fact there is a whole chapter for jinns, they will insist that its illusions, mental illness, anything except something real. Even if people's experiences are all quite similar -- saw it inside a house, inhuman/scary face, etc. Therefore it is usually quite useless to share. I know incidents involving physical interaction, for instance, a guy who got hit by something in a known haunted apartment building but it must be his schizophrenia acting up and made him bang his own face into the wall. Come on. Just because we do not understand something does not mean we should deceive ourselves about it.

The holy Qur'an states that Iblis la and his followers can see us while we can't. 

7:27) Children of Adam! Let not Satan deceive you in the manner he deceived your parents out of Paradise, pulling off from them their clothing to reveal to them their shame. He and his host surely see you from whence you do not see them. We have made satans the guardians of those who do not believe. 

But not all jinn are followers of Iblis la...i don't know.

Allah knows better.