Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jnoub KhairAllah

Is it truth..? Revenge or Ignorance ?

Rate this topic

Asalam wu'alaykum,

I have recently begun my quest and thirst for knowledge not long ago after going through a great stuggle.

Im a firm believer In Allah (sw) and The Rassol Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and Our 12 Imams. But to be a strong believer i need to gain the knowledge and text to back the claim.

Therfore being Shia (ithna ashari) and being very weak in knowledge I am always confronted with the very basic questions why and were does it state anything in the quran about Immamat and alot of other common questions which try to corner me and many other Shia brothers and sisters, and because of weakness in

knowledge and lack in understanding I can not answer alot of questions so i try not to get into debates.., but I try to provide links that speak of theses matters to answer thier questions.

I was recently approached by a fellow brother and very close friend that sent me a link which is www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/KAFI.HTM and said: "Man, what i read on this website was discusting Astagfirullah this is based Al-Kafi, I think it would offend all pious people".

So i read it and amazed that such a book can be mis-interpreted or say such things but also knowing from my understanding that they say that It is possible that some spurious sayings crept in,

and so i would like to ask and call upon all my brothers and sisters to help me gain information and what can i say or use to correct such accusations.

I would like to say if i have said anything incorrect that for anyone to please feel free to correct me so that i am may learn and gain the knowledge that i need to succeed in overcoming my weakness in these matters. :)

Salamz to all

May Allah Guide us all and help us become victorious in this Dunya in preparation for the akhirah.

Allahuakbar.net is possibly the worst site ever.

They misquote stuff den use their twisted interpertations to make takfir on the rest of the muslims.

It has been refuted over and over. Just do a search inshallah.

Wsalaam wr wb

P.S. This article comes here time and again and has been refuted repeatedly on this forum.

If this so can u please help me with the information i need to back that claim.., with all do respects i can just say to the brother ohh its a wahabi site dont worry about that rubbish if i cant provide proof why should he believe me, and especially these days so many people look for the slightest thing just say SEE YOU SHIA ARE WRONG LOOK wat can u say about that HUH!!! (that last bit wasnt refering to you), but can you understand my position and wat im trying to say.

Wasalam,

I wann say that I have alot of time for good Sunni brothers like Bro Ashiq who always demosnstrates deceny and love for Rasulullah (s) and Aima (as) if we had more Sunni like you then we could show that Nasabis like newnew have nothing to dow tih Sunni'ism.

answerinn-ansar will be launching their article on this topic, just watch this space

Edited by Aghamalang

P.S. This article comes here time and again and has been refuted repeatedly on this forum.

If this so can u please help me with the information i need to back that claim.., with all do respects i can just say to the brother ohh its a wahabi site dont worry about that rubbish if i cant provide proof why should he believe me, and especially these days so many people look for the slightest thing just say SEE YOU SHIA ARE WRONG LOOK wat can u say about that HUH!!! (that last bit wasnt refering to you), but can you understand my position and wat im trying to say.

Wasalam,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

The article which you mentioned doesnot even quote ahadith. They gave their own interpretation of some imaginary ahadith, which is not binding on us.

I wann say that I have alot of time for good Sunni brothers like Bro Ashiq who always demosnstrates deceny and love for Rasulullah (s) and Aima (as) if we had more Sunni like you then we could show that Nasabis like newnew have nothing to dow tih Sunni'ism.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

I agree, these wahabis/salafis who are under the disguise of being "sunni's" are doing nothing but stirring up hatred between shias and sunnis. Even when they are shown evidence, they always seem to ignore the evidence. Even the blessed quran does not count as proof in their eyes, as can be seen in some of their posts. :dry: Brother Bro Ashiq, amongst others, is an example of a real sunni muslim who is a welcome member of shiachat :)

Edited by SHIA-OF-ALI

(salam)

Thank you all for the trouble, lol i suppose it gets to the point sometimes were these trouble makers wont give up because they have the weak to feed on so to speak :blush: ... but no matter unwanted luggage can always be desposed of and i shall carry on with the path of seeking truth and knowledge ^_^

wasalam

Edited by Jnoub KhairAllah

Actually the majority of ahluh sunnah believe shia are disbelievers.. just because some individuals at al azhar said otherwise doesnt give this the official stamp of ahluh sunnah wal jammah rather you should look at the statements of those amongst the three generations and what they said about the rising of the shias.

maybe if the shia werent too busy calling everyone nasibi, yazidi, wahabi, or whatever else comes to the tongue, esp with labels, there wouldnt be so much hostility. i have seen many a sunni come to this site and all of a sudden just being sunni made them nasibi to some posters.

ps: i eagerly await someone calling me one of the above

Edited by fzilla

maybe if the shia werent too busy calling everyone nasibi, yazidi, wahabi, or whatever else comes to the tongue, esp with labels, there wouldnt be so much hostility. i have seen many a sunni come to this site and all of a sudden just being sunni made them nasibi to some posters.

ps: i eagerly await someone calling me one of the above

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if anyone admires the murderer of the Prophet (pbuh)'s daughter and grandson, then what does that make you? it certainly does not make you a believer when you are a follower of someone who can commit such a brutal and vicious crime