Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zensky

ABU BAKR

Rate this topic

(salam)

This is something new (or rather, newnew) which I have come across on this forum. Can someone please explain how this can be possible? And can someone provide authentic traditions in support of this claim?

Moreover, why do Sunnis use this argument to support the Iman of Abu Bakr? Dont these same people claim that the grandfather of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) was a kaafir (nauzobillah)?

ws.

Muhammad ibn AbuBakr(ra) was an ancestor of the mother of Imam Jafar(as)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

also he was raised by ali (as) after the death of his father his mother was married to hazrat ali (as) and he was only a kid at the time he was one of the shia,s of ali (as)he may have blood of abu bakir but his up bringing was by the commander of the faithful (as)

Edited by szkazmi

Yes, I'm aware that Muhammad Ibn Abu Bakr was a shia of Hazrat Ali (as). Ameerul Momineen said of him, "Muhammad is my son, though born of Abu Bakr".

But i didnt know he was an ancestor of the mother of Imam Jaafer as Sadiq (as) .

Thanks.

also he was raised by ali (as) after the death of his father his mother was married to hazrat ali  (as) and he was only a kid at the time he was one of the shia,s of ali  (as)he may have blood of abu bakir but his up bringing was by the commander of the faithful (as)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are preaching to the choir

So you don't hurt Imam Jaafar feelings but slandering his grand father?

do you accept that on yourself?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

funny you say that

Muhammad ibn AbuBakr(ra) who was the grandfather of the Imam in his letter to muawiyah wrote that Ali(as) is "the legatee and the righful successor of the prophet"

looks like he disagreed with his father(AbuBakr) and so do we

what letter is this?

give refernce

Still, you should not insult ( Abu Bakr) the grandfather of Jafar Sadiq.

Imam Jafar was very proud of his lineage from Abu Bakr.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a difference between slanders and objective criticism

the former is regrettable the latter is neccesary

I will find the ref. when I get home

Shia claim that imams were chosen by blood line from Fatima.

So how come the blood line of imams also from the blood line of Abu Bakr?

Why Ali Karram Allah wajhah, would allow a bllod line from Abu Bakr mix with his blood line after all?

should not be to make a statement by not bringing his blood line to ali's blood line to show the world that Abu Bakr Usurped Khilafa from him?

(bismillah) (salam)

Bro. Panzerwaffe, I think this is the letter your looking for, Mohammed ibn Abi Bakr(ra) to the Muawiya ibn abi Sufayn(la)

http://www.al-islam.org/real/37.htm

Bloodline is insignificant and mean nothing. i.e. Abu Lahab(la) was the Holy Prophet's(Saww) Uncle, does it make abu lahab(la) a good person?

Faith, submission to Allah, and Piousness comes from the Spirit/Soul, has nothing to do with blood. i.e. Salman al-Farsi(ra).

(salam)

If he was "proud of his lineage from Abu Bakr." please post the evidence with references in Shia sources.

what letter is this?

give refernce

Still, you should not insult ( Abu Bakr) the grandfather of Jafar Sadiq.

Imam Jafar was very proud of his lineage from Abu Bakr.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by majafri

Shia claim that imams were chosen by blood line from Fatima.

So how come the blood line of imams also from the blood line of Abu Bakr?

Why Ali Karram Allah wajhah, would allow a bllod line from Abu Bakr mix with his blood line after all?

should not be to make a statement by not bringing his blood line to ali's blood line to show the world that Abu Bakr Usurped Khilafa from him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there was nothing wrong with the blood of abubakr...he had a noble lineage....his character was disgusting....rather i shud say sorry his character was not so bad either cept the fact that he denied Ali's right of Khialfah.......he was a pious man but ruined his piousness just by one sin.

Prophet (sa) had the blood of Abu lahab......wat does that make Rasool Allah?

Imam Jaffer (as) had the blood of Abubakar......i see simmilarity here :!!!:

Edited by oot patang

(bismillah)  (salam)

Bro. Panzerwaffe, I think this is the letter your looking for, Mohammed ibn Abi Bakr(ra) to the Muawiya ibn abi Sufayn(la)

http://www.al-islam.org/real/37.htm

Bloodline is insignificant and mean nothing. i.e. Abu Lahab(la) was the Holy Prophet's(Saww) Uncle, does it make abu lahab(la) a good person?

Faith, submission to Allah, and Piousness comes from the Spirit/Soul, has nothing to do with blood.  i.e. Salman al-Farsi(ra).

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow! thanks I was looking for refs in the books !

(bismillah)

(salam)

Khabeel or Cain son of Adam was the blood son of Adam, was he not a Kaafir.

The son of Nuh who didn't board the ship, was the blood son of Nuh, was he not Kaafir.

Blood uncle of Ibraheem, was he not Kaafir.

Same is the case with Abu Bakr who was a relative of Imam Jafar,

Same is the case with Shimr the killer of Husain a.s who was a relative of Hazrat Abbas a.s.

Same is the case of Abu Lahab and Abu Jahal who were the blood uncles of Rasool s.a.w.

also he was raised by ali (as) after the death of his father his mother was married to hazrat ali  (as) and he was only a kid at the time he was one of the shia,s of ali  (as)he may have blood of abu bakir but his up bringing was by the commander of the faithful (as)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could someone please give shia refrences for authenticity. I`m looking for shia refrences alone, as per hazrat ali being married to this wife....what was her name? i have never heard about this.

I know he was a true believer or supporter of imam ali (as) and that imam ali was v fond of him.

wasn`t he in one of teh battles was it jaml or siffeen with imam ali against the enemy? or am i mixing him up with someone else.

and tehre are numerous hadith where he shows himself to be an ally of ALi (as) and knows his father did wrong.

Could someone please give shia refrences for authenticity. I`m looking for shia refrences alone, as per hazrat ali being married to this wife....what was her name? i have never heard about this.

I know he was a true believer or supporter of imam ali (as) and that imam ali was v fond of him.

wasn`t he in one of teh battles was it jaml or siffeen with imam ali against the enemy? or am i mixing him up with someone else.

and tehre are numerous hadith where he shows himself to be an ally of ALi (as) and knows his father did wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she was also the widow of Jafar ibn AbuTalib(ra)

muhammad ibn abubakr(ra) was indeed a staunch partisan of Ali(as)

he was brutally killed by Amr ibn As in Egypt