mohammad hasan

Who is Iranian here?

When Rey was a prominent city (which still is), Tehran was a zagheh neshin, and now is a big mosafer khooneh.

طهران، یکی از روستاهای کوچک و کم اهمیت شهر بزرگ «ری» بود که تقریبا در شش کیلومتری آن قرار داشت. از قرن ششم هجری به بعد که شهر ری مورد هجوم‌های ویران کننده‌ی مغولان و جنگ‌های داخلی قرار گرفت، به تدریج رو به ویرانی رفت و طهران، این روستای زاغه مانند که به قول مغولان قدیم و تذکره‌نویسان مانند «لانه‌ی مورچگان» بود، به تدریج شروع به رشد و گسترش کرد.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/325528/culture/book

37 minutes ago, Sumayyeh said:

oh ok...so maybe he's like dehaatee?

Do you mean this (as sha'er -I know the she'r and sha'er may be manshouri- says):

ساده بگم ساده بگم 
 بوی علف میده تنم
هنوز همون دهاتیم 

با همه شهری شدنم

http://www.tebyan.net/newindex.aspx?pid=934&articleID=418445

45 minutes ago, kamyar said:

Sometimes someone is wrong, while they don't know they are wrong, and sometimes someone is wrong, while they know they are wrong. 

@Zendegi, I wanted to prove it to you, with evidence (if you watched the clip, you should have noticed how, by whom and why she was killed. That was clear.), that your approach is wrong. However, if you are going to continue this approach, particularly when you, at best, can't prove what you claim, not only in this regard, but also in other instances, it's up to you.

I want to say something about these kinds of statements and also individuals who use them pretending as if they are intelligent and others gullible. But I don't have hoseleh, Insha'Allah sometime and somewhere else.

Why would her boyfriend and music teacher lie when they were at the scene? Why do you and others want to bring a whole cover up to her murder?

Anyway, she died as a result of the chaos instituted by the government and protesters, when she had nothing to do with what was going on. Even if she was accidentaly murdered by a basiji or protester. 

At the end of the day she was apolitical and thereby a victim of the chaos. Doesn't she deserve to be a commemorated? 

58 minutes ago, Zendegi said:

Why would her boyfriend and music teacher lie when they were at the scene? Why do you and others want to bring a whole cover up to her murder?

Anyway, she died as a result of the chaos instituted by the government and protesters, when she had nothing to do with what was going on. Even if she was accidentaly murdered by a basiji or protester. 

At the end of the day she was apolitical and thereby a victim of the chaos. Doesn't she deserve to be a commemorated? 

Of course she does, but not when she is being used as a scapegoat and symbol by the green movement. Then that won't happen. 

Required viewing for @Zendegi

Before developing opinions and learning about the world around us, it is necessary to put your mind on a strategic footing. People who do not develop this, are bound to be fooled by anything. The same people who say the "Syrian" "revolution" started as a "peaceful" movement, end up believing in false martyrdoms like that of Neda Agha Soltan. Why? Because they will succumb to anything that is put for public consumption. Strategic thinking is absolutely necessary to understand the world. None of us can ever know all the facts; but we can ascertain the truth through strategic thinking.

On 2/27/2006 at 0:54 AM, mohammad hasan said:

hi every one im new here and its my honore to be in your forum ,but let me know who is iranian ,im iranian too,just for finding more freinds

My grandmother is Iranian (from Sheeraz). Does that count lol ?

1 hour ago, baradar_jackson said:

Required viewing for @Zendegi

Before developing opinions and learning about the world around us, it is necessary to put your mind on a strategic footing. People who do not develop this, are bound to be fooled by anything. The same people who say the "Syrian" "revolution" started as a "peaceful" movement, end up believing in false martyrdoms like that of Neda Agha Soltan. Why? Because they will succumb to anything that is put for public consumption. Strategic thinking is absolutely necessary to understand the world. None of us can ever know all the facts; but we can ascertain the truth through strategic thinking.

So your trying to tell me the Green Movement actually did the murder and framed the government as doing it? Or CIA, Mossad or even MEK were involved? And you really believe there was some sort of hidden agenda behind the murder? So whats your take since your the "all wise one" and like everyone else seems all but deluded?

Go ahead now also tell me it was America and Britain who help kicked out the Shah and brought in Khomeini, like all those Iranians in the West. 

Bring up the conspiracy theories mate? Go ahead, and distort and come up with ridiculous facts. I mean theres always some hidden agenda right? 

Whether it be the Zionists, Americans, British and Wahabis there always something bothering us.... 

5 minutes ago, Zendegi said:

So your trying to tell me the Green Movement actually did the murder and framed the government as doing it? Or CIA, Mossad or even MEK were involved? And you really believe there was some sort of hidden agenda behind the murder? So whats your take since your the "all wise one" and like everyone else seems all but deluded?

Go ahead now also tell me it was America and Britain who help kicked out the Shah and brought in Khomeini, like all those Iranians in the West. 

Bring up the conspiracy theories mate? Go ahead, and distort and come up with ridiculous facts. I mean theres always some hidden agenda right? 

Whether it be the Zionists, Americans, British and Wahabis there always something bothering us.... 

There is more than enough proof that Green Movement was supported, even empowered by the western countries. They admit it for Christ sake. I agree that some conspiracy theories are just out there........and Middle easterners in general over do it......................but the whole green movement thing is way to obvious. It's not even a conspiracy theory, for those with the slightest inclination towards news and today's political atmosphere, it's a fact, not a theory. 

Hell, even a good bunch of the green movement supporters admit to it now as well that they got fooled. 

The so-called green movement, the countries/organizations behind it, the plots implemented those months, the tagalob nonsense allegation etc. etc. require their own threads.

Let's have some fun.

Zahra Rahnavard; The owner of damade Lorestan (Lorestan's son-in-law) theory. A theory that trembled the columns of the nezam's legitimacy!:

She is our roshanfekr!

2 hours ago, repenter said:

There is more than enough proof that Green Movement was supported, even empowered by the western countries. They admit it for Christ sake. I agree that some conspiracy theories are just out there........and Middle easterners in general over do it......................but the whole green movement thing is way to obvious. It's not even a conspiracy theory, for those with the slightest inclination towards news and today's political atmosphere, it's a fact, not a theory. 

Hell, even a good bunch of the green movement supporters admit to it now as well that they got fooled. 

I say most of those Green Movement supporters have now become Rouhani supporters. The whole movement seems to be all been quiet since like say 2013.

No doubt lot of Western politicians and media thought they were seeing another revolution and regime overthrow in the making but it was nothing like that. Many groups like MEK and other odd groups dispersed around the world took advantage of these protests for their own agendas. Whether the Western governments had a small or big hand in the protests? To be honest I have no clue, I don't believe it but we can't cancel it out of the equation.

I agreed with the initial protests after the election, but then after a few weeks I just thought they went a little too far and seeing the sensationalisation of the whole protests by the Western media, politicians and even Iranians overseas made me cringe. So many factors went into the chaos of 2009. I have heard so much contradictory information and analysis about whether or not the election were rigged or not in Ahmadinejad's favour, still at a loss to agree with either side of the story. 

Its all but still pretty much unresolved and confusing. Like whats the situation with Mousavi, Karroubi and all the rest at the moment? Have heard basically nothing.

Guess we have ultimately moved on from 2009. At the end of the day, all I want is just peace and stability in Iran, nothing else more. We have seen enough chaos all around the region and we should be glad none of this is effecting our country.

Edited by Zendegi

Well i am not from Iran.I hope it wouldnt cause any problem.Im sure you all are lovely people!!!!

I am Neval.Nice to meet you all.And by the way, i really hope my religious belief is not a problem either.I am from Turkey and Persian history,music,culture attracts me to itself.

Go to Iran and learn Persian(Farsi)is in my mustdo-list.

So i dont want to give the impression that im a chatterbox from my first post.(Lets be honest and face it im a chatterbox:grin:) Before i bore you all,i think i better end this post.

5 hours ago, Neval said:

Well i am not from Iran.I hope it wouldnt cause any problem.Im sure you all are lovely people!!!!

I am Neval.Nice to meet you all.And by the way, i really hope my religious belief is not a problem either.I am from Turkey and Persian history,music,culture attracts me to itself.

Go to Iran and learn Persian(Farsi)is in my mustdo-list.

So i dont want to give the impression that im a chatterbox from my first post.(Lets be honest and face it im a chatterbox:grin:) Before i bore you all,i think i better end this post.

Salaam Neval

Welcome to Shia Chat 

:sign_welcome:

Edited by Sumayyeh
Welcome smiley face :)

سلام

اینجا کلی ایرانی و غیر ایرانی و....  هست ولی یک جوریه اینجا!

احساس می کنم اکثرا می ترسن محل زندگی یا اسمشون رو بذارن،  یا حتی عکس خودشون.

مثل سایت ارواح می مونه نمی دونی مخاطبت کیه از کجاست!

It's quite like a ghost forum! most users hide their name, location, picture,... you have no Idea who you are talking to!

I love to get in touch with different ethnicities and nationalities and talk about culture, politics, customs...but IT is not possible within an anonymous society!

Edited by Mahdi Mortezapour

On ۱۳۸۴/۱۲/۹ ه‍.ش. at 0:24 AM, mohammad hasan said:

hi every one im new here and its my honore to be in your forum ,but let me know who is iranian ,im iranian too,just for finding more freinds

Hi it dosnt matter from which country  you are, the important is what religion you have. the prophet and his successor  have come to teach ان اکرمکم عند الله اتقاکم. to find a friend,however, we can find a good one without

considering to nationality.

On mercredi 20 janvier 2016 at 1:13 PM, kamyar said:

The so-called green movement, the countries/organizations behind it, the plots implemented those months, the tagalob nonsense allegation etc. etc. require their own threads.

Let's have some fun.

Zahra Rahnavard; The owner of damade Lorestan (Lorestan's son-in-law) theory. A theory that trembled the columns of the nezam's legitimacy!:

She is our roshanfekr!

Sorry but i dont speak farsi very well;

What is it funny with these videos ?

15 hours ago, Mahdi Mortezapour said:

سلام

It's quite like a ghost forum! most users hide their name, location, picture,... you have no Idea who you are talking to!

I love to get in touch with different ethnicities and nationalities and talk about culture, politics, customs...but IT is not possible within an anonymous society!

hala ma hame ghost shodeem? daste shoma dard nakone 

:D

12 minutes ago, Sumayyeh said:

hala ma hame ghost shodeem? daste shoma dard nakone 

:D

Pardon me! No insult intended!!!

Every body seeks anonymity! I don't get it! Although your Profile with Iranian Chador gives  the hunch to Persians that you are Persian 

By the way its a warm and friendly community all being like my family and that's very nice.

21 hours ago, Mahdi Mortezapour said:

سلام

Hala bademoon nemiad davatemoon koni sham ashena beshim :P

What makes one iranian? is it migration to iran or migration from iran? is it aryan bloodline or arab invader bloodline? Is it to speak farsi or many other languages which are spoken in iran? 

1 hour ago, Aftahb said:

What makes one iranian? is it migration to iran or migration from iran? is it aryan bloodline or arab invader bloodline? Is it to speak farsi or many other languages which are spoken in iran?

Are you just from iran ?