Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Did Jesus marry Mary Magdalene

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Ok someone told me to edit my post because a creep like HolyHolyHoly would report my post and will hope to get me banned for asking a serious question :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:!!!: Please! You are typical of many people here... you hear about something contreversial, google it, then start proclaiming it as Gospel, because it suits your own ends.

You will be referencing the GOB next....

:!!!:  Please!  You are typical of many people here... you hear about something contreversial, google it, then start proclaiming it as Gospel, because it suits your own ends.

You will be referencing the GOB next....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it's true, jesus did have .......................... by the romans? :cry: Subhanallah, so much injustice in this world :cry:

I don't get this. What is so wrong in believing that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus as.gif? It doesn't deserve a ban (in livechat)

I wasn't talking about Maryam as.gif, Isa's mother, marrying someone or even even marrying jesus that i should have been banned. THis is ridiculous!

• Advanced Member
I don't get this. What is so wrong in believing that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus as.gif? It doesn't deserve a ban (in livechat)

I wasn't talking about Maryam as.gif, Isa's mother, marrying someone or even even marrying jesus that i should have been banned. THis is ridiculous!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know the west or America throught TV and Movie ,so we always hear woman

asking the man who wants to marry her , DO YOU KNOW MY PAST ? he immediatly

reply I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST even if she was apit... .

How can you try to disgrace one of the many prophets of Islam? What kind of Muslim are you. I have friends in high places here bud :angel: And you aren't treating any Christian right here by disrespecting me and many others.

Please be fair, I don't diss Muhammad, you shouldn't speak of Jesus in such unholy and crude manners.

How can you try to disgrace one of the many prophets of Islam? What kind of Muslim are you. I have friends in high places here bud angel.gif And you aren't treating any Christian right here by disrespecting me and many others.

marriage isnt disgrace, and nuns arent the true followers of christ!

Please be fair, I don't diss Muhammad, you shouldn't speak of Jesus in such unholy and crude manners.

marriage isnt unholy. did your father marry your mother or not?

• Veteran Member
marriage isnt disgrace, and nuns arent the true followers of christ!

marriage isnt unholy. did your father marry your mother or not?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The official islamic position is that jesus(pbuh) will marry on his reappearance after killing the anti-christ

this whole marriage thing is done to cast doubts in the believers minds about the veracity of our traditions

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Advanced Member
The official islamic position is that jesus(pbuh) will marry on his reappearance after killing the anti-christ

this whole marriage thing is done to cast doubts in the believers minds about the veracity of our traditions

its not a bad thing to ask such questions.if both the islamic and christian hadith s say it didnt happen so be it.but its a legitimate question.what might be offensive to one might not be offensive to other.and in particular subject nothing is offensive because both sides respect jesus (as) .its not like the cartoon things were one sideis an unbelieving one.

jesus might have hadan attraction.probably time did not allow him to have a family.the kuffar were tormenting his peace.

• Advanced Member

how is this a disrespectful question? There has ALWAYS been speculation of the relationship, mainly because she was the only woman of the disciples. I ahven't read her gospel in the "gnostic gospels" but I would like to, as she was I think the only one who was at his death who also saw him resurected. I think

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
According from what I read about him through the hadeeth of Imam Ali in nahjul-balagha, no, Jesus did not marry her, nor did he marry anyone.

I have seen program in Alhurra channel talking about Mary Magdalin " mariam al majdaliah " . It says that many names mary at that time so we don't know whose mary was . Was she the sin woman whom Jesus said " who has no sin ,cast her with first stone ".

Is she that mary who washed Jesus feet with her tears and hair ? It says also that he was in love with her and he used to kiss her in her lips . She also spread christianity in france .

• Advanced Member

okies, firstly to even pose such a question is outright WRONG, esp if u are a muslim, every muslim is aware of the fact that prophet ISAH AS will inshAllah reappear and it is only then that they will marry, as marriage is wajib upon every muslim, so do not pose such questions which have no basis other than creepy lil storweees saddos have made up in order to bump up booksales or boost ratings at tha piccies, okies..kewal xXx