Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hasnain

Ayatollah Bashir Hussain Najafi

Rate this topic

1140609735.jpg

1140609743.jpg

I saw these two pictures on AIM's webpage on the Askariyya attack.. Does any one know if this photo was taken by a news organization and if a news story accompnied it?

Also, did any other marjas besides Ayatollah Najafi protest on the streets?

Edited by Hasnain

Salam ALaikum

All 4 maraji' in Najaf met...

Grand Ayatullah Sayed Ali Al-Husaini Al-Seestani (HA)

Grand Ayatullah Sayed Muhammed Saeed Al-Hakeem (HA)

Grand Ayatullah Shaikh Bashir Al-Najafi (HA)

Grand Ayatullah Shaikh Is-haq Al-Fayyadh (HA)

Hassan Tabatabai

(salam)

Syed Seestani is accepted as the most leading, knowledgable Mar`ja in Iraq. Any one know who the second most leading Mar'ja is?

Wa`Salaam

I appologize to those who are offended by the quote below but i thought its my duty to inform ppl what Hafiz Bashir says about Syed Seestani

He says and i quote " Even my students have more knowledge about Islam than Syed Seestani "

I really dont know if its a tall claim by him or simply an act of self elevation but he said this face to face so there is no chance of misunderstanding. Many ppl have said that he has said this to them too. I would advise caution

I appologize to those who are offended by the quote below but i thought its my duty to inform ppl what Hafiz Bashir says about Syed Seestani

He says and i quote " Even my students have more knowledge about Islam than Syed Seestani "

I really dont know if its a tall claim by him or simply an act of self elevation but he said this face to face so there is no chance of misunderstanding. Many ppl have said that he has said this to them too. I would advise caution

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you verify this directly? It's a major claim and cannot be taken at face-value. Will you provide proof or try?

(salam)

Why would Ayatullah Najafi say that even if it's true? he's not at a level where he would have those types of attitudes, It would be an insult to a scholar of such level to say that he would make such a statement.

But it appears you are a malang and against scholars, so it figures.

ws

(bismillah)

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've confused me.

I know more than 20 people here in Karachi, all of them very knowledgeable, who've met Ayatullah Hussain Bashir Najafi, and ALL have commented that he is a very unassuming person.

So far as the general facts are concerned, Hussain Bashir Najafi and Ishaq Fayedh, both are rather reclusive, both shun publicty and publicity stunts, both are modest and their demeanour in interaction with peers and lay people alike shows a graceful and charming humility.

People I trust to be knowledgeable, place both Bashir Najafi and Ishaq Fayyedh as 'Aalam among any known living 'Ullam.

By the way, do you know what the farsi term, mard-e-khud aagaah

means

قَد قُتل الحسينُ بکربلا

اُجڑ گئ ہاۓ ثانیِ زاہرا وچ کربل دے واويلا

----

نقشِ الا لله بر صحرا نوشت -- سطرِ عنوانِ نجات ِما نوشت

ا ے صبا، اے پیکِ دورافتادگاں -- سلامِ ما بخاکِ پاکِ او رسا

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)