Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

WEIRD FREAKY DREAM!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

i had that dream twice already,and it freaks me out!!!dreaming of being a homosexual!!!and by being i mean engaging in homosexual acts during the dream!and in the dream i seemed 2 not mind it at all!!!!!!and on both occasions it was just any random person i know from skool or life...of course im not a homosexual and i hate them as a matter of fact!!!i wonder what those dreams mean in an lsamic way!!and i wonder if any of u guys ever had such a dream...u feel like s*** when u wake up seriously!!lol

on the website www.dreammoods.com it says:

dream dictionary

Homosexual

To dream that you are homosexual (but you are not in your waking life), represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

i wonder how scientific that explanation is!its satisfying though!lolll :D

• Advanced Member

Every boy get some sort of such dream, in your case you're engaged with males instead of females, may be becuase you live with males only, during the day, so I think if you spend time with some female friends or other females you can get rid of such probelem.

Anyway, its healthy if a male get such ( erotic) dreams, its sign that the person is normal and healthy, the only thing with you is that in your dreams you are with wrong category, many people see, themselves having sex with animals and some even with Mahrams etc.

It depends on our dailylife and attitude towards sex.

I'm not a sexologist so I may be wrong.

Edited by Mazher's
  • Advanced Member
i had that dream twice already,and it freaks me out!!!dreaming of being a homosexual!!!and by being i mean engaging in homosexual acts during the dream!and in the dream i seemed 2 not mind it at all!!!!!!and on both occasions it was just any random person i know from skool or  life...of course im not a homosexual and i hate them as a matter of fact!!!i wonder what those dreams mean in an lsamic way!!and i wonder if any of u guys ever had such a dream...u feel like s*** when u wake up seriously!!lol

on the website www.dreammoods.com it says:

dream dictionary

Homosexual

To dream that you are homosexual (but you are not in your waking life), represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

i wonder how scientific that explanation is!its satisfying though!lolll  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually many males that haVE THESE DREAMS FEEL IN A SMALL WAY SEXUALLY DEPRICVED SO THEY FANTASISE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE AROUND THEM INSTEAD OF FEMALES IN SOME CASES THEY ARE MALES AND THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF HOMOSEXUALLITY. ITS BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE AROUNG 95 PERCENT OF THE TIME ARE MALES THIS IS NORMAL I SUGEST YOU DO MUTAH OR NIKAH WITH THE PERMISSION OF HER FOLKS OF COURSE AND THIS MAY GET RID OF YOUR TENSION. BY THE BY WHO YOU THINK YOU IS TRYING TO SHOO US OFF IF YOU DO THAT WE JUST COME TO YOUR POST IN DROVES.

(salam)

lol, :!!!: :!!!: srry this is 2 funny, bruvs there must be sme reason ur gettin these

dreams, the best thing 2 do is just pray 2 Allah 2 stop the dreams, n start engaging more in acts of worship rather than worldly things, or just get married.

hopefully u dnt "leak" ovr these dreams.Jokin :P

May Allah help u. Inshallah

Hadi