Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

The tomb of Salman al-Farisi attacked

Rate this topic

Is it just me or is it not a good thing that this "shrine" was destroyed, isn't it shirk to worship bones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boy,

So what if we worship the bone.

You on the other hand takes your religion from 2 heretic : Ibn Taymiyyah and Abdul Wahhab.

[edited]

Surely Imam Muhammad Baqir a.s said,

' Do not waste knowledge on the ignorant as you will do that knowledge injustice.'

Does this not imply that when a senseless person, such as those followers of Muawiya and Yazeed and the killers of al-zahra s.a May Allah damn their soloes, talks rubbish we should not bother to waste our time.

UNITY ::::: No one who follows any of the above mentioned cursed individuals can ever be with us the SHIA. May Allah swt distance us from them , and send down his eternal wrath upon them.

Trust me,e if I had my way I would demolish all those tombs... I am still confused why this has never been done...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u r not confused but ignorant ,cos u don`t read so don`t know how many times tryied ignorant ppls like u to demolish such holy tomb ,but Allah swt refuse unless his light be spread (yuredona le yutfe`oo noor Allah be afwahehim wa ya`ba Allah ella an yutemma noorah) haven`t read this verses.

the abbasi claphate (al-mutawakal) tried to wipe up holy shrine of imam hussain (as) thinking hussain`s light will distinguish by that ,he just thought like u salafi boy,prevent ppls from visiting,then killed ppls&cut off their hands,then convert the whole land to farm yard&cultivate it but the miracles happens that stopped him&the brightness of imam hussain spread out more than before&more ppls start to aggregate around the shrine so cures revealed to claphate more than before .so salafi boy u just ignorant don`t know anything .go read the history little boy

The Quran beautifully describes those deviant sects that have only been created over the past 100 years or so (ie Salafi(LA), Wahbbi(LA)):

Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

And of mankind are some who say: We believe in Allah and the Last Day, when they believe not.

They think to beguile Allah and those who believe, and they beguile none save themselves; but they perceive not.

In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful doom is theirs because they lie.

And this from an Ahle Sunnah wesbite:

Hadhrat Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) as saying, "I am leaving among you something of such a nature that if you lay hold of it you will not go astray after I am gone, one part of it being more important than the other: Allah's Book, a rope stretched from heaven to earth, and my close relatives who belong to my household. These two will not separate from one another till they come down to the Pond, so consider how you would act regarding them after my departure." (Sahih Tirmidhi)

Hadhrat Abu Dharr (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) while holding the door of the Ka'ba, said that he had heard the Holy Nabi (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) say, "My family among you are like Noah's ark. He who sails on it will be safe, but he who holds back from it will perish." (Musnad Ahmad bin Hambal)

Hadhrat Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) said that Allah's Messenger (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) said of Sayyidina Ali (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu), Sayyidah Fatima (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anha), Sayyidina al-Hasan (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) and Sayyidina al-Husain (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu), "I am war to him who makes war on them and peace to him whom makes peace with them." (Tirmidhi)

- the tombs are not just bones, they are our Ahle Bait.......

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

More information on the situation in Occupied Iraq - including the attack on the Haram of Salmaan al-Farisi(A) the reverred companion of the Prophet(S) can be found at al-Manar TV.

To view the al-Manar TV English News Broadcast for today - February 25, 2006 with a feature on the current situation in Occupied Iraq and the attacks in Madain please visit the islamicdigest.net :: al-Manar TV Archive.

Direct Link to News for February 25, 2006: islamicdigest.net :: al-Manar TV English News for February 25, 2006

Insha Allah the archive will be updated daily; and we will be featuring Arabic and French news bulletins also, insha Allah.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally

Salam alaikum All,

Y'all are missing the point and replying with totally irrelevant arguments. Lets say a miracle happens and all the Salafis agree that building tombs is a good thing. Then what? Next the Salafis will say it is haram to believe in 12 Imams and all the books related to that subject should be burnt. Where do we stop?

The bottom line is this. Religious issues can be discussed on the side till kingdom come. The issue plaguing the Muslims is tolerance. 'Salafi Boy' like most Muslims - Shia and Sunni, utterly fail to grasp the concept of individual rights and free speech. If he considers tombs haram then good for him. That doesnt give him or anyone the right to destroy any other person's property let alone kill anyone.

So its no point responding back with religious arguments because what happened in Samarra was fundamentally a question of rights and not religion. It is haram to build a statue and worship it like Hindus do. So would it be ok to burn down a temple? What anyone does with valid or flawed reasoning is their own business.

Can someone ban this salafiboy?

WHere was the "security" that Sadr promised?

Instead of protecting Sunni mosques, why didnt they protect this shrine? :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we should let this salafi boy blurt out all the bs propaganda fed into his mind that we can constantly thwart the salafi efforts to demonize shia islam by answering their questions tit for tat.

Sadr militia is as weak as it was when Amerikkkans were almost about to annihilate them in najaf in 2005, before Sadr forced a peace deal!

He talked about protecting both shia and sunni shrines, but i guessed they failed due to lack of numbers.

Ahh the hypocricy and where were your cries against innocent killings in Iraq before this??

And a friendly warning to you. If you call any of these building ridiculous or any other insulting adjective, I will be ban you without notice. Don't come into our home and insult us and our sanctities. You either hold a civilized dialogue - operative word being civilized - or stay within your salafi forums.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why cant the MODS accept different opinions...very weird. :huh:

No, I would demolish the tombs, as a precaution, but the Masjid can still be used, don't see why not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wilayah i think this member should be banned........this is a similar comment.......salafi boy then why do you have tombs for abu bakr and umar, we should demolish them as well right?

According to you it would mean  the cartoons of Prophet Mohammad are legit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salam Alaikum, If you mean there should be a law against offending people then no there should not be any such law. Should there be lawful protests (minus the burning, pillaging, killing, etc) and boycotting (the guilty party and not an entire country) - yes of course. If any such law is established, most religious priests, including Shia ones, would be sitting behind bars.