Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haqq Ali

UNITY

Rate this topic

SHOULD WE HAVE UNITY???

LOOKS LIKE EVERYTIME WE TRY UNITING THEY ALWAYS STAB US IN THE BACK!!

I THINK UNITY GOES DOWN THE DRAIN NOW... HOPEFULLY PEOPLE SEE THAT THE CONCEPT OF UNITY DOESNT REALLY MAKE SENSE WHEN YOUR IMAMS HOME HAS BEEN INVADED AND DESTROYED,... NOW DOES IT.

YA ALI MOULA HAQQ HAIDAR MOULA

untiy amongst who exactly? And as long as Muslims are killing one another..theres no point. The entire world is laughing at us. The entire world is seeing as to how exactly we are responding to "terrorist" attacks and such.

Muslims..NEED to be united-- United under the banner of al-Islam. ya Rabb!

Edited by YaFalasteen

There is no other way than unity - what is your plan? Shi'a against Sunni - while you hand over all Muslim majority land to the United States?

The only way out is through unity! (And don't be thinking this is about "unity" with the "United States" ).

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is no other way than unity - what is your plan? Shi'a against Sunni - while you hand over all Muslim majority land to the United States?

The only way out is through unity! (And don't be thinking this is about "unity" with the "United States" ).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The concept of unity comprises two equally important and concurrent elements.

1. Unity FOR something

and

2. Unity AGAINST something

What, do you propose to be united for, and what do you propose to be united agianst?

قَد قُتل الحسينُ به كربلا

اُجڑ گئ ہاۓ ثانیِ زاہرا وچ کربل دے واويلا

----

نقشِ الا لله بر صحرا نوشت -- سطرِ عنوانِ نجات ِما نوشت

ا ے صبا، اے پیکِ دورافتادگاں -- سلامِ ما بخاکِ پاکِ او رسا

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

Edited by Rawshni

(pbuh)

(bismillah)

I believe imam ali (as) was the successor of the prophet (pbuh) , however that alleged saying of the prophet (pbuh) stating that ali was the best human being, doesn't make sense, since the prophet (pbuh) was the master of imam ali (as) , perhaps it is incorrectly phrased in the translation.

wa salaams

wa salaams

(bismillah)

(salam)

Rawshn, in case you have not noticed --- there are a whole lot of Muslim majority lands that are being occupied by the imperialists.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aid people who call themselves muslims where it is evident that they are being oppressed simply due to the "faith" they profess -- if situations so warrant. Unity does not come come in at all.

Shiah and the rest who call themselves muslims do not sahre the same beliefs, do not have the same purpose in this earthly life, how do you propose to unite them.

قَد قُتل الحسينُ به كربلا

اُجڑ گئ ہاۓ ثانیِ زاہرا وچ کربل دے واويلا

----

نقشِ الا لله بر صحرا نوشت -- سطرِ عنوانِ نجات ِما نوشت

ا ے صبا، اے پیکِ دورافتادگاں -- سلامِ ما بخاکِ پاکِ او رسا

اقبال

Please check the link below

(salam)

Edited by Rawshni

untiy amongst who exactly? And as long as Muslims are killing one another..theres no point. The entire world is laughing at us. The entire world is seeing as to how exactly we are responding to "terrorist" attacks and such.

Muslims..NEED to be united-- United under the banner of al-Islam. ya Rabb!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you sis...I feel what you are saying!!!

I'd like to add to that, accusing a group of people of doing something when there is no evidence is a sin in itself!

Guest DjibrilCisse

(bismillah)

Dear Haqq Ali.

Salaam Alaikum.

SHOULD WE HAVE UNITY???

Yes, of course we should. Allah has commanded us the following in the Qur'an:

[3.102] O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslims.

[3.103] And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

[3.104] And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

[3.105] And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them, and these it is that shall have a grievous chastisement.

LOOKS LIKE EVERYTIME WE TRY UNITING THEY ALWAYS STAB US IN THE BACK!!

The question is: have we tried uniting?

How much have we done to promote unity? What efforts have we made?

From what I see, we just use excuses to avoid unity.

I THINK UNITY GOES DOWN THE DRAIN NOW... HOPEFULLY PEOPLE SEE THAT THE CONCEPT OF UNITY DOESNT REALLY MAKE SENSE WHEN YOUR IMAMS HOME HAS BEEN INVADED AND DESTROYED,... NOW DOES IT.

I disagree. It is at times like this that unity is most important. Allow me to explain:

YA ALI MOULA HAQQ HAIDAR MOULA

You have mentioned Imam Ali (as). Let us go back to an important event in his life.

After the death of the Prophet (pbuh), a man called Abu Sufyan (la) knocked on the door of our Imam. He told him that he would help him fight for the khilaafat. (Caliphate). Imam Ali (as) realised that this man, who was evil, was trying to create unrest in the Muslim Ummah and he told him to go away, immediately.

Today there are still Abu Sufyans who want the Muslims to fight amongst each other.

Our duty is to learn from our Imam, and refuse to fight among ourselves.

Basically Imam Hussains sacrifice should have been a wake up call for all - you're either on the RIGHT path or the YAZIDI path. After this event there should have been no sects!!

Thats what we're seeing today. Unity with followers of Yazid will never occur for Allah has sealed their hearts and they see nor hear not.

Inshallah Imam Mahdi will take revenge for the injustice caused to the Shia, may Allah hasten his reappearance.