Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
2be

Ya Mahdi!

Rate this topic

al 'ajal, al a'jal, yaa Mawlaa, yaa Saahib uz-Zamaan!!

Bismillah..

notice the repeated uses of the word 'shia' and 'sunni' used amongst all the article/news concerning iraq.

may the la'an of Allah be upon these ppl.

they kno that this great religion is too much drenched in haqq, and they can never defeat it from the outside, so they try and incite and ignite hatred between the sunni and shi'a, in the hope that it will implode and crumble by civil wars.

may Allah (swt) guide those who have bombed the shrine of the 10th and 11th holy shi'a Imam, the father and grandfather of the awaited saviour, Imam al-Hujjat, Muhammad al-Mahdi (atf). ..the shrine of the descendants of the master of all men, the best creation of Allah, Muhammad al-Mustafa (s).

and if they r not guided, may Allah curse them severely.

may Allah (swt) curse those who spread disunity amongst the Muslim Umma.

"verily, the believers are brothers!"

wasalaam!

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4740010.stm

Ayatullah Khamaenei, leader of Iran called for Mourning for these attacks on Shrines for SEVEN DAYS!

This is while Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said that even Ka'bah is not worth as much as the blood and property of one muslim... So why was there no mourning for the invasion of Iraq? The murder of thousands of civilians in Fallujah by Americans and their Shiah allies and all other bombings and atrocities by the Americans?

Why is it that two Shrines are considered more important than Muslim lives by Shiah leaders? This is Not Islam. This is Paganism.

Ayatullah Khamaenei, leader of Iran called for Mourning for these attacks on Shrines for SEVEN DAYS!

This is while Prophet Mohammad  (pbuh) said that even Ka'bah is not worth as much as the blood and property of one muslim... So why was there no mourning for the invasion of Iraq? The murder of thousands of civilians in Fallujah by Americans and their Shiah allies and all other bombings and atrocities by the Americans?

Why is it that two Shrines are considered more important than Muslim lives by Shiah leaders? This is Not Islam. This is Paganism.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're disgusting.

Show some respect, if not to the imam (as) , to our grief and right to mourn.

Ugh.

Wasalaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please Do Not make such pathetic comments, these two imams whose shrines were attacked. are not ordanairy people, they are infallibles. they are the ones who along with the 12 imams(as) in total, taught us what prophet muhammed(pbuh) religion is and how to be a true muslim. These shrines are of those who are part of the 14 infallibles. of course we should mourn and show our anger in sa controlled manner. Please dont make pathetic comments that we shouldnt pay as much concentration to these shrines. how can you say that, these men are those who are not like us, they are infallible and mos important of all, helped us to understand true islam.

dont make these stupid comments, have a heart n think before you talk. wisdom is vital for a true beleiver.

Of course we show our anger towards the invasion of Iraq. The muslims who have been killed for no reasons. we pray to Allah(swt) for their welfare. if we didnt mourn for them what kind of muslims are we. But that grief and the grief of the two imams shrine is different. But to be honest with you the muslim should help one another out and prevent america and britain from having such power.

wasalaam

Edited by ya.ali786

This is while Prophet Mohammad  (pbuh) said that even Ka'bah is not worth as much as the blood and property of one muslim... So why was there no mourning for the invasion of Iraq? The murder of thousands of civilians in Fallujah by Americans and their Shiah allies and all other bombings and atrocities by the Americans?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

newnew

the same goes for the rest of the muslims. If Kaaba is attacked , God forbid, do you think muslims will be as apathetic as they are now, in face of daily killings? (ever day aleast ONE muslim is killed in the world unjustly - how many muslims come out to protest?)

Edited by ShahLatif

You're disgusting.

Show some respect, if not to the imam (as) , to our grief and right to mourn.

Ugh.

Wasalaam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's right in one respect. Human lives are more important than stones. While this is a great historical loss, be thankful that a lot of lives were not lost as well.

Buildings can be replaced but the lost loved one never will.

Edited by way2go

true but the symbolic significance of the attack is what is the issue here.

with many feeling like the end of the world is nigh, an attack on a shrine dedicated to the Mahdi (as) and his father provokes strong emotions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course it does, and should. It's a tremendous loss, but it can be rebuilt.

They caught a number of men who they say are insurgents who entered the Mosque dressed in Iraqi police uniforms.

Tit for tat burning of mosques is not going to solve anything. It's going to further divide the country. I hope the Shia take this opportunity to show the world a better way to deal with this situation and not the same way some acted over the cartoon situation.

could be the same people dressing as iraqi police and killing sunnis.

Check out my blog http://pray4iraq.blogspot.com  i have called on my fellow shia to stay calm.

IMO all of our futures depend on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done! I like that.

I don't believe the majority of Sunni's would approve of this bombing either. It's probably remnants of Saddam's Baathist regime in cahoots with Zarqawi people.

I hope Shia and Sunni leaders get together to talk and work together through this terrible time in Iraq's history.

Edited by way2go

He's right in one respect. Human lives are more important than stones. While this is a great historical loss, be thankful that a lot of lives were not lost as well.

Buildings can be replaced but the lost loved one never will.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

May my life be as valuable as one thread from the green turban that was removed from our Imams (a.s.) destroyed shrine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you like to know why sir?

READ:

Prophet Muhammad (SAWA): He who desires the pleasure to live my life, die my death and dwell in a garden of Eden which my Lord has planted, let him be a friend to 'Ali after me. Let him also be a friend to his friends. Let him finally be guided by the Imams after me, for they are my progeny. They were created of my clay, and have been vouchsafed knowledge and understanding. Woe to those of my community who deny their superiority, and those who violate the demands of kindness to my next of kin. May God not grant them my intercession. -- Abu Nu'aym, Ahmad b. Abd Allah al-Isbahani, Hilyaat al-awliyaa' (Cairo, 1351), vol. I, p. 86 ["Sunni" reference]

Edited by Ikhlaas

To those of you claiming to be of "ahlul SUNNAH wal jamaa3a", why don't you try to live up to that claim, and LIVE by the actual SUNNAH of Rasulullaah (SAWA)

May God (SWT) guide all the sincere and truthful ones

(salam)

It is Grave the import, not the place! In Mekka, it is foundation/ground of Kaba the import... not the whole Kaba or Mekka.

Do you like if somebody blow your grave? And what you know about those who destroy or step over to grave?

Do you ever realize one thing, that no one is perfect. And There is also hypocrite in sects of Islam. Now, how you can describe What is Islam? Do we need listening your claim of What is Islam? Because indeed, with your work here...there is better doctorine than your claims here.

Give respect to that Grave Brother. If not, then you are not acting same like Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Imam Ali (as) and whole AhlulBayt (as).

Edited by Zufa

Guest Toreador

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

actually the lives of people in general (muslim or non-muslim) are equally important but this cannot be understood by the ahl al bidah wal jamah whose wisdom is limited to taking elementary schools hostage or shooting into crowds of unarmed mumineen during a religious procession. this virus of sunnism only brings misery and destruction wherever it lands.

wasalam

Inshallah .. you will have the same words on your parents grave.

Wassalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the shrine there were two graves, that's all .

The Sons of Muawia Yazid and it's Party Have no respect for the Holy Prophet and Ahl ul Bait (as) . Then why they are boycotting Denmark just for the cartoons?????? Just for the sketches?????

No my dear this is the insult not for any sect but the entire Muslim Ummah.

If our Holy places are not safe in our own countries then why we blame others when they destroyed Babri Masjid????? although it was just the mosque.

Inshallah .. you will have the same words on your parents grave.

Wassalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the shrine there were two graves, that's all .

The Sons of Muawia Yazid and it's Party Have no respect for the Holy Prophet and Ahl ul Bait (as) . Then why they are boycotting Denmark just for the cartoons?????? Just for the sketches?????

No my dear this is the insult not for any sketch but the entire Muslim Ummah.

If our Holy places are not safe in our own countries then why we blame others when they destroyed Babri Masjid????? although it was just the mosque.

The sons of Yazid the Wahabis are doing the job of Jews and they will pay for it.

‏ قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ {14} وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَيَتُوبُ اللّهُ عَلَى مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ {15