Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thulfikar

IS this your islam,ya wahhabiya/salaffiya!?

Rate this topic

^^

This is what Muawiya taught the wahabis. To hate Ali (as) and his children.

The wahabis have a history of hatred towards the shrines of the Imams.

The Wahhabis attacked Karbala with the leadership of Sa'ud bun Abdul Aziz in year 1216 A.H. and killed most of the people in the markets, houses and destroyed the dome of Imam Husain's tomb (peace be upon him). They also plundered whatever were in the city and the holy shrine such as properties, arms, clothes, silver, and gold. This battle was named The Second Battle of Taf (Al-Taf Ath-Thani).

http://www.rafed.net/towns/english/karbala.html

OMG..i didnt see them pictures before, the ones that have been pasted above..i only saw the random one, where it was from an angle that wasnt viewable to all the havoc it created...

on www.bbc.co.uk/news they havent got them pictures ^

:@

(salam) this is the reality

Al-Baladhuri narrates in Ansáb al-Ashráf p.126, with a sahih chain:

[His sheikh Bakr bin Haytham and Isháq bin Abí Isra'íl (thiqah) --> Abdur-Razzáq As-San'áni (thiqah imam) --> Mu'amar bin Ráshid (thiqah imam) --> Abdullah bin Taoos (thiqah imam) --> Taoos bin Kaisan (thiqah imam)]

Abdullah Ibn 'Amr ibn Al-'Áas states: I was sitting with the Prophet of Allah (s) when he said: A man will come out of this mountain pass, who will die and he will be outside my nation (Islam). I had left behind my father there for wudhu, and I feared, as if holding back my urine, that he would be the one to come, but Mu'awiyah came out.

The Prophet (s) said: He is the one.

:)

Funny how most Shiah Shrines, especially the ones in Iraq are built exactly in the same places as the pre-islamic shrines of pagan gods and goddesses...

thulfikar:

i don`t think that a normal sunni would make this,these are wahhabis the scum of the american jews!

Ahem...AMERICAN JEWS are the Allies of Shiahs in Iraq and are fighting the Sunnis...

And as for YAZIDIS, they are also Allied to the Shiahs. The Iraqi National army consists of YAZIDIS, SHIAHS and former Bathists. The Yazidis are even in the American made Shiah government...

Putin_Khatami.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4740010.stm

Todays sickening events against *the family* of the Prophet (pbuh) demonstrates that those who carried out this attack are not sunni or wahabie or any other "sect".

They are apostates.

However:

Those in Wahabi Arabia and other nations with large non Shia Muslims, such as these "grand" Mufti's/Shakes etc who have *yet* to openly condemn such atrocity are *equally* apostates for silently and complicitly engaging in the opening up of the split in Islam.

That is the work of an apostate.

And until there is a rebuke of this event by the bakris, their noises over the recent image furore equates them nothing more than barking hounds- who say one thing, yet then engage in the sickening actrocity blood stained Iraq has witnessed today.

As the Wahabies/Sunnies oft denounce Shias as "outside the fold of Islam"-

I hereby decree that *they* are outside the fold of Islam- since no Shia wants or needs to wreak such carnage upon the sacred sites Islam has.

M-C Lanat on each and every PPEK apostate. :dry:

wahbis is even too much of agood name, these people must be the devils rejects

and are even worse than as-shaytaan

may the get the worst punishment in the fire of hell

may they be whipped and beaten with the likes of muawiyyah (father of dogs)

my initial response to this, and the bombing at some sunni mosque, besides sadness and anger at the perpetrators, was that this was probably done by U.S. or it's allies in an effort to stir civil war in Iraq, because the last thing the american govt. wants is a strong and stable shia majority government that would probably unite with Iran against the U.S..

and I am an american before anyone who doesn't know me thinks I'm other than american saying these things.

IMO The americans did it. CIA black ops to drag iraq into a civil war, have been going on for 3 years. lester its not the people of america who are to blame, just the dirty few with money on the brain and blood on their hands.

apparetly sadr called for 'revenge'. what does he want people to do, attack any sunni they see? he should have called for restraint until the facts have been established.

29 sunni mosques have been attacked and tarek al hashimi the sunni leader, has vowed revenge for the revenge. Him and sadr have had good relations in the past. this is NOT a good sign.

if we turn on each other, WE LOSE, and the occupier wins.

Edited by Juan Servantes Olazabel... Ali.

Really? so you dont believe that there are black ops going on in Iraq? The british soldiers arrested in september dressed as arabs with bombs were just playing games right? Thats a sign that someone in iraq is playing a very dirty game. look at how high the stakes are, EVERYONE wants to win at any cost.

But you have your own fantasies and apparently i have mine.

we shias hate americans and your daddy saddam.

But your wahhabi arabia is the best friend of Usrael!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spoken like a true Muslim? We can feel the love. *puke*

my initial response to this, and the bombing at some sunni mosque, besides sadness and anger at the perpetrators, was that this was probably done by U.S. or it's allies in an effort to stir civil war in Iraq, because the last thing the american govt. wants is a strong and stable shia majority government that would probably unite with Iran against the U.S..

and I am an american before anyone who doesn't know me thinks I'm other than american saying these things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

^^ Thats exactly what my dad says!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you continue living in a country that you think so little of? Why don't you move to an Islamic country where they are incapable of wrongdoing. :rolleyes:

People like you, and comments like those above, make it very difficult to trust Muslims. This mindset seems to be more common among Muslims than they let on.

BTW, we don't need to stir civil war. Muslims have a history of not getting along with each other. Never have, never will. They react violently to other groups, rain curses at the drop of a hat, chant "death to" all and sundry and are master revenge seekers bar none.

We should supply them all with nukes and let them duke it out. ;)

Funny how most Shiah Shrines, especially the ones in Iraq are built exactly in the same places as the pre-islamic shrines of pagan gods and goddesses...

thanks for the revelation..any evidence of that mr. toynbee jr?

BTW, we don't need to stir civil war. Muslims have a history of not getting along with each other. Never have, never will. They react violently to other groups, rain curses at the drop of a hat, chant "death to" all and sundry and are master revenge seekers bar none.

the last I checked, it was Christians who were initiators of the last THREE global wars (two amongst themselves, 1 with the commies, who happened to be inheritors of christians and jews anyway)..

way2go, why do I live in America? Um, because I was born here, because it's where my home has always been, and because I'm more likely to be persecuted for being American origin in many other "Muslim" countries than I am here. The majority of the American people are not in support of the government's actions in Iraq, and many are ignorant of the politics at play, relying on the american media for their information, not choosing to look at world press, or the views of people who are unlike themselves. I blame the govt. entirely for all that is going on in Afghanistan, Iraq, and even Pakistan with the unrest between shias and non-shias that has seemed to intensify since the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Luckily, at least under the pre-Bush interpretation of the constitution of the U.S.A., people are allowed to disagree with the government, question the government, and still be considered "American".

Edited by Aliya

Really? so you dont believe that there are black ops going on in Iraq? The british soldiers arrested in september dressed as arabs with bombs were just playing games right? Thats a sign that someone in iraq is playing a very dirty game. look at how high the stakes are, EVERYONE wants to win at any cost.

But you have your own fantasies and apparently i have mine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm an American who supports the Shia and I admit the British operation you describe is consistent with the history of the British government. It is, however, inconsistent with the US government. The US has no history of attacking its own allies. US troops are also bunglingly incompetent at this sort of thing - certainly not stupid enough to wear Iraqi Ministry of the Interior commando uniforms while doing it. Similarly, the CIA has more failures than successes and is prohibited by law to carry out assassinations - And I expect a bomb falls within that definition.

Can I guarantee the CIA didn't find and fund some Wahabbi to carry out the bombing? No. Can you guarantee the CIA did? No. Not one newspaper has reported any story of Americans planting bombs. If Americans did do it, they could expect either lifetime prison sentences in the US or being sent to Iraq for trial - And America usually can't keep a secret very long. Any American who did this would have to be an idiot because the rest of us Americans won't support him if he's caught. You think Lester would give him a pardon? Do you think Bush would give him a pardon? It's political suicide. Not even Oliver North got the idea to blow up friendlies and blame it on the Sandinistas.

None of us here should point fingers without evidence. We don't know who did it. It can even be Israel. We can, however, conclude the purpose of the bombing was to provoke Shia against Sunni. That's hardly a good Sunni plan. It's also not a good American plan either as, contrary to common belief, civil war is not in America's best interests because the ONLY way the US can put down a civil war is with 300,000 troops and WE DON'T HAVE THEM. So we can't be expected to deliberately start what we can't finish.

Again, whoever did this is targeting Sunni, which means apostate. And desperate apostates. The resistance is apostate led and they are desperate. Every day they post faulty claims on this board of battle victories. My own checking of their stories showed that, for every genuine attack posted and claimed, eighteen imaginary attacks were posted and claimed. Anyone claiming that many imaginary victories cannot be excluded from actually having been losing. If so, they have nothing to lose further by starting a civil war and forcing the Sunni to join them.

Can I prove this? No.

No more than you can prove the US did that bombing.

But we can all agree that retaliating against the Sunni is what the bombers wanted, regardless of who they are, and, therefore, we should all agree not to fall into the trap and retaliate against the Sunni.

Let the apostates be found and executed. :Hijabi:

Edited by IMAnonymous

Spoken like a true Muslim? We can feel the love. *puke*

Why do you continue living in a country that you think so little of? Why don't you  move to an Islamic country where they are incapable of wrongdoing. :rolleyes:

People like you, and comments like those above, make it very difficult to trust Muslims.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People like you, and comments like those above, make it very difficult for Muslims to trust Americans.

We should supply them all with nukes and let them "duke" it out.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of "Duke", how is your brother, David? :)

Edited by IMAnonymous

Didn't you just write a post threatening Iranians? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Don't make wild assumptions. Quote the post you're referring to so that I can have an idea of what you're talking about.

Because, if that was you, I would like to know why you don't move to Israel, since you hate Muslims so much?  They will give a sniper rifle, teach you to make head shots, and tell you to take out anyone above the age of 2.  Oh!  Yeah!  You can even stand over their dead bodies afterwards and empty your clip into them with no problem.  You'd be in heaven over there. 

I don't hate anyone. You should considering converting to Islam, you'd fit in quite well with the rest of the Jew hating majority.

So why don't you leave and do the rest of us Americans a favor?  We won't miss you when you're gone (What bigot has America ever missed?).   The only thing that will happen when you're gone is for our national IQ to rise overnight (Texas and Mississippi excluded). 

People like you, and comments like those above, make it very difficult for Muslims to trust Americans.

Speaking of "Duke", how is your brother, David? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and Greg belong to the same clan or something?

Cross burning must have turned sour tonight. ;)

Edited by way2go

Don't make wild assumptions. Quote the post you're referring to so that I can have an idea of what you're talking about.

What? You don't know if you have written posts threatening Iranians or not? I didn't realize that was going to be such a difficult question for you to field (or, in your case, not field.)

But you're not the poster I was referring to (Though evidently, by your reply above, I wasn't very far off) so I have edited my criticisms out.

What?  You don't know if you have written posts threatening Iranians or not? I didn't realize that was going to be such a difficult question for you to field (or, in your case, not field.)

But you're not the poster I was referring to (Though evidently, by your reply above, I wasn't very far off) so I have edited my criticisms out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Assumptions once again, IAA. While I know I have never threatened anyone, I also know misunderstandings happen, where someone reading one of my posts might perceive something I wrote to be a threat. That's the only reason I asked for further clarification.

No need to edit anything out. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Yours has spoken.

This shrine/mosque destruction is a tragedy but to have people consider a shrine more important than human lives, that they go out and murder 3 Imams and retaliate in they way they have is so extremely disappointing to say the least. :cry:

I need a break from here. Enjoy your stay.

Edited by way2go