Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

• Advanced Member

LOL coming from bush supporter.

kid you support the one who spies, tortures, lies, embezzles, goes to war without proof, dodged the draft in vietnam, leaves the poor to suffer in New Orleans and who urinates over the constitution of his country.

But my religion is the one of Terror?

[re-edit it again and i will suspend you without hesitation] my religion is Islam and dont forget it.

• Advanced Member

Can we all PLEASE quit the arguing? How can we even think of uniting both sunnis and shias if shias alone cannot unite? Come on, Al Askariya Shrine was destroyed by some bombs and here we all are arguing...can we please stop it? I agree with the post Bro. NoorFatima made earlier on the other page..

Nobody really responded to the suggestion of collecting money for the rebuilding..ne1 think we can do this?

• Site Administrators

Salam,

I'm sure the Iraqi government has got it covered. I doubt they'll be needing any donations to rebuild the shrines. If they do, rest assured ShiaChat.com and it's members will be the first :)

• Advanced Member
No even the revolution of Ayatollah Khomeini  would have been successful in Iraq if it were to take place there.  We were simply dealing with a different sort of animal that only a foreign super power with all their bells and whistles can take down.  Non of this internal revolution stuff would have worked in Iraq.

You accept help from a nation that both supported Saddam and used weapons of mass destruction on the Iraqi people.

Unfortunately, such choices deserve such consequences we see in Iraq today.

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

still Ya aba , its in Iraqi territory .. iran cant just come over  and start protecting even iran wouldnt do that. Iran can only come under peace keeping flags but not under iranian flags. that would still be occupation if came with iranian flags.
If the government and the people are incompetent to protect our Imams (as), does that mean we should just let them because it's on a different land? Would you stand by if Mecca was under attack?
Yazid the Saddam of his time killed Imam Hussein (as) and the OCCUPATION of Islam to THIS DAY remains to be in the hands of Yazeed and his cronies.  They expect the helpless Iraqies to end the chain of crime today when no one was able to end it for over a 1000 years.
Imam Husain (as), out of all the people, only had 72 with him for support. It wasn't just Yazid (la) that killed Imam Husain (as), it was also the wretched ones that stood on the sidelines without supporting Him.

• Advanced Member
First of all i said sunni EXTREMISTS.. note the keyword extremists..

and brother who else do you think has the courage to blast a shrine of an Imam...

ya3ni i cnt believe you even said a comment like that

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SUNNIS DID NOT BOMB THE STRINE AND IF YOUR A SHIA YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE THAT

IT was those [Edited Out]s the great shaitans THE AMERICANS

they just want 2 cause disnuity between the sunni and shias because when we stand 2gather as muslims that scares the hell out of the enemy

This is a sign that Imam Mahdi (as) zahoor is near

so Instead of just talking about it and just watching the signs pass by

we must strive to becomse his shia HIS TRUE SHIA

and so when he comes we will be ready and stand with him till the end

Edited by ya imam zaman

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

You accept help from a nation that both supported Saddam and used weapons of mass destruction on the Iraqi people. 

Unfortunately, such choices deserve such consequences we see in Iraq today.

Imam Khomaini (qas) and the brave people of Iran WERE able to defeat Saddam, even as Saddam was being fed all the chemical and biological weapons he wanted by the ameriknesset regeme and the other arabs who gave him an open bank account.

The success of the revolution, the success of war against Saddam, and the success against the Israelis in south Lebanon, is proof of what the Shia are capable of.

And to this day i still wonder, why didn't one Iraqi drive a car through ba3thist headquarters and got rid of that cancer?

ws

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

To take from the beautiful Ziyarat Ashura because the words seem to fit perfectly with this situation:

May Allah condemn and damn the people who tried to obscure and

deny your office and status, wilfully neglected your rank and class Allah had made known in clear terms.

I make peace with those who made their peace with you,

I search out and confront those who waged war against you,

I make friends with those who stood by you,

I strive against those who came in conflict with you.

--

Condolences to all on this. May Allah condemn and damn all those who plotted, planned, and took into action these terrible doings.

Those pictures were so heart wrenching... Ya Allah :(

(salam)

العلامة المرجع السيد محمد حسين فضل الله دام ظله يدين الاعتداء على مقامي الهادي والعسكري(ع) في سامراء ويحذِّر من ردود الفعل والانجرار إلى الفتنة

القضية ليست قضية السنة والشيعة، بل قضية الاحتلال أولاً وآخراً

of4lt1.jpg

وأصدر سماحة العلامة المرجع، السيد محمد حسين فضل الله، بياناً أدان فيه العمل الإرهابي والإجرامي الذي استهدف مقامي الإمامين علي الهادي والحسن العسكري(ع) في سامراء، جاء فيه:

مرةً جديدة تمتد يد الإجرام والوحشية لتحاول أن تنال من مواقع القداسة والطهر والصفاء، من خلال استهدافها لمقامي الإمامين علي الهادي والحسن العسكري(ع) بما يمثلانه من أصالة في الوجدان الإسلامي العام، ومن عنوان إسلامي جامع يأخذ من رسول الله(ص) حركته وامتداده، ومن الإسلام حيويته وعطاءه...

إن يد الإجرام هذه تلتقي في وحشيتها وإجرامها مع أولئك الذين وجّهوا إهاناتهم وإساءاتهم للرسول الأكرم(ص)، لأن الهدف هو واحد كما أن الغاية واحدة وتتلخّص في استباحة كل مواقع القداسة لدى المسلمين للانقضاض على الإسلام نفسه وفي كل أحكامه وشرائعه ومفاهيمه.

إننا نشعر بخطورة هذه الجريمة كونها لا تستهدف المقامين الشريفين فحسب، بل تحاول استهداف الإسلام نفسه، والتاريخ الإسلامي بكل رموزه الكبيرة ومقاماته الشامخة، كما أنها تسعى لإحداث فتنة في الوسط الإسلامي في العراق لتمتد إلى مواقع أخرى في المنطقة، بعدما عجزت كل المجازر التي ارتكبتها الجهات التكفيرية، والتي شجّع الاحتلال الأمريكي عليها، عن جرّ المسلمين في العراق وخصوصاً المسلمين الشيعة إلى أتون هذه الفتنة التي يُراد لها أن تحرق الأخضر واليابس في العراق وفي المنطقة.

إنني أتوجّه إلى أبنائي في العراق الجريح، وإلى الشعب العراقي بكل فئاته وأطيافه، أن يتنبّهوا إلى أن هذه الجريمة حصلت في الوقت نفسه الذي يتحدث الاحتلال الأمريكي بلغة تحاول أن تثير الحسّ الطائفي، وأن تُحدث أزمة في العلاقات بين السنة والشيعة، لأن هذا الاحتلال دخل في مرحلة ارتباك وفشل، لذلك فهو يحاول أن يخرج من فشله بالتشجيع على أعمال التخريب وأعمال الإجرام التي تحاول إثارة الفتنة بأي طريقة.

إننا نؤمن بوعي أهلنا في العراق وبقدرتهم على اكتشاف المجرمين ومن يقف وراءهم ليدعمهم بطريقة مباشرة وغير مباشرة، ولذلك فنحن نريد للجميع أن ينطلقوا بصوت واحد في الولاء للإسلام كله، وفي رفض هذا العمل الإجرامي بكل أهدافه وغاياته، وفي الوقوف صفاً واحداً في مواجهة الفتنة ومن يعمل لتحريكها، وفي إيجاد آلية عملية تتصدى لهؤلاء لتمنعهم من الامتداد في خط الجريمة، كما نريد للأصوات التي انطلقت لترفض هذه الجريمة أن تلتقي في خط إسلامي وسياسي واحد يعمل لاستئصال يد الإجرام وبذرة الشر من الواقع العراقي في شكل خاص، ومن الواقع الإسلامي بعامة، لأن ذلك يساهم في حماية الأمة من الداخل كما يساهم في حمايتها من الاحتلال ومن استهدافات الخارج.

إننا نؤكد على أهلنا في العراق أن يلتفوا حول المرجعية الإسلامية في سعيها لحماية الواقع العراقي، وفي تأكيدها رفض الانجرار إلى أية رد فعل سلبي، لأن القضية ليست قضية السنة والشيعة بل هي قضية الجهات التكفيرية التي يرعاها الاحتلال بطريقة وأخرى، كما هي قضية بقايا النظام الطاغي، وقضية الاحتلال الأمريكي أولاً وأخيراً، والذي يحاول البقاء في العراق مستفيداً من هذه الأجواء وهذه الجرائم التي يحركها بطريقة مباشرة أو غير مباشرة.

مكتب سماحة المرجع آية الله العظمى السيد محمد حسين فضل الله

التاريخ: 23 محـرّم 1427هـ الموافق: 22 شبـاط 2006م

Edited by ABUALI

• Advanced Member

salaam,

nearly every shia community in the world, as far as i can tell, is organizing a protest, a rally, a press conference, or something along those lines. i urge all the momineen to contact their local centers and find out what is being planned, and find out how to join in. we may be far away in location, but our hearts are focussed on the ziyarat of Imam Ali Naqi (as) and Imam Hasan Al Askari (as).

-

rahat

you sad little person.

Ignoring your megalomanical tendencies for a minute here moderator, but did i actually say a bad word?

Its the equivalent of calling someone an animal. Quite a fitting term for someone who advocates genocide.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

like the people whom you justify!!!!!!

do you know how much terror omar's religion has inflicted on us?? Shias have to see little children crying through the street because their mothers were victim to your sunna religion!!!!!!!! How much more??? Even after you destroyed Moula Mehdi (as) and Moula Naqi (as)'s shrine, our marja have preeched peaceful protest, and action. what do your moulanas and muftis preech?? murder of innocent children and mother!!!

what kind of religion do you people follow? it is the most haram/dispicable thing to do when you kill a child or parent. You people do nto stop at anything. Innocent iraqi school children killed. Innocent mothers killed in the market or shrines. Innocent fathers killed while protecting iraq and pakistan. You people are sick!!!!!!!

This is nothing new for you people. A four year old girl was crying her eyes out as blood profusely dripped from her ears, and her face was sore after receiving hard smacks. THIS IS YOUR RELIGION. 1400 years of terror. YOU MURDERED CHILDREN BACK THEN, AND YOU MURDER INNOCENT CHILDREN NOW!!!!!!

How about two imams (pbut) watching helplessly as their mother was brutally murdered by your sahaba?? Two little boys trying to protect their mother as a flaming door came down on her, and sahabas punched, kicked, and stabbed their mother. the mother also was the prophet (pbuh)'s daughter!!

THIS IS YOUR RELIGION!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALK ABOUT GENOCIDE???

PLEASE. STOP THE TERROR!!!!!!! STOP TERRORIZIGN US!!!!!! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH BLOODSHED AT THE HANDS OF YOUR RELIGION. TOO MANY MOTHERS HAVE CRIED FOR THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. PLEASE BE AFRAID OF MOULA (as)'S REAPPEARANCE.

• Advanced Member

ALl i keep thinking about is how sad must be our Imam Mahdi (as) today.

I don`t know if its tje sunni fundamentalists or teh americans.....teh latter would benefit along iwth the entire western world.....heave a sigh of relief that attention got distracted from those blasphemous cartoons,taht we never unite and theres always amongst us in the muslim ummah and if this bin laden or al zarqawi etc who have engineered this....I guess the hatred of abu sufiyan,muwiyah and yazeed continues to fester in their hearts and the followers of ahlubait keep getting killed ruthlessly.

more sad and upset than viviously angry at this point......esp upsetting,somewhere in the news,think it was al jazeera,they had some stills and one of them showed the inside and the ruins it lay in and there was mention of Koran ....copies of it being found in the rubble.

Gosh! this is a heinous crime. I read some retorts made in anger about retaliation on the sunni`s........understandable the anger , the situation is maddening.......

but it would be equally unbearable to hear pages of teh koran strewn apart in a rubble of some sunni moseque attacked by shias .

Its just desecration of everything holiest at heart.

How can it be muslims ,how can anyone responsible for this be a muslim and live iwth it each day and die knowing he did.

but so do teh people responsible for Hangua.

Horrible horrible world of today. :wacko: :(

• Advanced Member

assalamualykum wa rahmutuAllah,

i complety agree that whoever bombed Al-Askariya Shrine is just horrible...and they have no regard for human life. However, wishing death upon Sunnis wont get any Iraqi or Shia or Muslim anywhere. Lets be smarter than that for the sake of Allah.

• Advanced Member
remember how crazy muslims were when the newsweek article came out?  what about now?  how crazy will muslims get when they see the prophet (pbuh)'s grand children were disrespected in this way. 

by muslims, i mean the people who promote murder

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so where do we go from here? where does this all end?

DOes it ever ever end?

I can`t understand this deep rooted hatred for our ahlubait,from persecuting them,to karbala to destroying their resting places.

Dammit,its not enough that tehy had to be given pain when they were alive,why can`tthey just bloody well leave our ahlubait be.

assalamualykum wa rahmutuAllah,

i complety agree that whoever bombed Al-Askariya Shrine is just horrible...and they have no regard for human life. However, wishing death upon Sunnis wont get any Iraqi or Shia or Muslim anywhere. Lets be smarter than that for the sake of Allah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we are wishing death upon enemies of the ahel-e-bait (peace be upon them). We are wishing for the death of evil, the same evil the ahel-e-bait (peace be upon them) died defeating.

we do not wish death on innocent people, but people who promote evil

• Advanced Member

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

there's only ONE DAJJAL in this world and everybody know who that [edited] :mad: is .....and ONLY he is responsible for this,,,,

As long as he is in this world ISLAM is not safe....

[edited] :mad: in the deepest parts of the hell....

Inshallah uski hasti aisi mitegi....aur uske ghar ka safed gumbad bhe isse kahi zyada tabah o barbaad hoga..

Usko to damaan-e-lahad bhee naseeb nahi hoga jiske ishaare par ye sab ho raha hai...

Allah -o-Akbar...

Ya ALi Adrikini...

Ya -Saheb-uz-Zaman Adrikini.....

Lab-Baik Ya Imam....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

there's only ONE DAJJAL in this world and everybody know who that [edited] is .....and ONLY he is responsible for this,,,,

As long as he is in this world ISLAM is not safe....

MAY Allah BURN THAT [edited] in the deepest parts of the hell....

Inshallah uski hasti aisi mitegi....aur uske ghar ka safed gumbad bhe isse kahi zyada tabah o barbaad hoga..

Usko to damaan-e-lahad bhee naseeb nahi hoga jiske ishaare par ye sab ho raha hai...

Allah -o-Akbar...

Yaa- Li Adrikini...

Ya -Sahebuzzaman Adrikini.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you talking about abdullah from saudi? ammar from syria? qadafi? bin laden? zarqawi? which terrorist ?

• Advanced Member
are you talking about abdullah from saudi?  ammar from syria?  qadafi?  bin laden?  zarqawi?  which terrorist ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he`s talking about ......someones who`s name u`ve borrowed....safed gumbad.....giveaway.

don`t think bin ladens cave jhas any gumnad!!!

• Advanced Member
we are wishing death upon enemies of the ahel-e-bait (peace be upon them).  We are wishing for the death of evil, the same evil the ahel-e-bait (peace be upon them) died defeating.

we do not wish death on innocent people, but people who promote evil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

assalamualykum,

fine i dont mind that. However, i read around here somewhere where one member said "i wish i could kill all Sunnis." what the hell is up with that? Just because one Sunni did something wrong your going to blame the rest of the Sunnis? Thats around 1.5 billion people....interesting ideology.

• Advanced Member
assalamualykum,

fine i dont mind that. However, i read around here somewhere where one member said "i wish i could kill all Sunnis." what the hell is up with that? Just because one Sunni did something wrong your going to blame the rest of the Sunnis? Thats around 1.5 billion people....interesting ideology.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well no ones planning a massacre...someone just said it in a fit of anger....and everyone generalizes.....come on.....

and this was more than one person at play here.....this was masterminded and carried out by a bunch of people

(bismillah)

(salam)

Perhaps words cannot explain the feelings and the sorrow that all the believers went through when they heard the news and saw the pictures.

The believers should always remember that when they get angry let their anger be for the cause of Allah and let their anger not control their brains and make them move from the right direction.

That’s the problem, which we are facing. If we get happy our happiness make us forget our responsibilities, and when we get angry our anger prevent us from thinking.

In Iraq and in any other country as Ayotallah Mohamed Hussien Fadlallah (ha) says, “The issue is not the issue of sunni and shia, it is the issue of the occupation

And how brave are we when it comes to fighting each others , but when it comes to the occupation we prefer to sit at home.

Oh Mawlaya ya Amir Al Momnin (as) . It is like you are living with us through your sayings. It was you who said about those people:

They have made Satan the master of their affairs, and he has taken them as partners. He has laid eggs and hatched them in their bosoms. He creeps and crawls in their laps. He sees through their eyes, and speaks with their tongues. In this way he has led them to sinfulness and adorned for them foul things like the action of one whom Satan has made partner in his domain and speaks untruth through his tongue

Oh Mawlayha Ya Saheb Al Zaman (ajt) we pray to Allah to quick your appearance. We are ready to scarify our selves in your way. Ya Mawlay we are not like those who left your grandfather alone. You have an army in every place. Oh son of Zahra we are waiting for you to take revenge

Fie Aman Allah...

• Advanced Member

Brothers and Sister its NOT right to fight among ourselves...BCOZ its the conspiracy of that dajjal to divide muslims and then rule them...

If we blaim each other and fight with each other...then he will be successful in his ulterior motive which is to wipe out the name of ISLAM....

No Muslim can ever do this kinda thing.....They are neither Sunnis not Shia...they are the Enemies of Islam.....they have sold their Imans at the hands of dajjal....

SO its time to maintain UNITY among ourselves.....

and Pray for the appearance of Our Imam [A.s.]

Edited by *****

• Advanced Member

Ayatollahs Sistani Message-Translation ENglish

In The Name of Allah The Merciful, The Compassionate

“They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers are averse”

(Holy Qur’an – 9:33- Repentance)

This morning, evil hands perpetrated a most heinous crime against the holy shrines of Imam Al-Hadi and Imam Al-Askari (may Allah bless them). Explosives were detonated, which destroyed a large part of the dome causing considerable damage to the surrounding area.

Words fall short of condemning this terrible crime that was aimed at creating discord between the Iraqi people so that the evil hands, of the unjust who have strayed from the path of Islam, may reach their malicious objectives.

The Iraqi government is called upon today, more than ever before; to accept its entire responsibilities and halt the series of criminal acts aimed at holy sites. If government security forces are incapable of providing adequate protection then the faithful can do so with help of Allah the Blessed and Almighty.

While we convey our condolences on this sorrowful occasion to our 12th Imam (may Allah hasten his reappearance), we call for a week of national mourning. We invite the faithful to protest and express their condemnations, on the violation of their sanctities, by peaceful means. We stress upon everyone going through the shock of this atrocious crime not to be drawn into what the enemies want them to be drawn into, which is sectarian discord, for as long as the enemies are seeking to pull Iraq in its flames.

There is no power but with Allah, The Sublime and Mighty and soon they who act unjustly shall know to what final place of turning they shall turn back.

The Office of Ayatullah Seestani – Najaf

23 Muharram 1427 A.H. (22 February 2006)

• Advanced Member
Brothers and Sister its NOT right to fight among ourselves...BCOZ its the conspiracy of that dajjal to divide muslims and then rule them...

If we blaim each other and fight with each other...then he will be successful in his ulterior motive which is to wipe put the name of ISLAM....

No Muslim can ever do this kinda thing.....They are neither Sunnis not Shia...they are the Enemies of Islam.....they have sold their Imans at the hands of dajjal....

and Pray for the aapearance of Our Imam [A.s.]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mashAllah. My Allah...that was brillant. JazakhAllahu Khayr wa BarakAllahu Feeki. :)

If we blaim each other and fight with each other...then he will be successful in his ulterior motive which is to wipe put the name of ISLAM....

and Pray for the aapearance of Our Imam [A.s.]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no muslim could ever do this? do you want me to show your past attacks, and open your reign of terror?

the first attack by you people has been the murder of the prophet (pbuh)'s daughter.