In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

• Advanced Member
a wery sad incident indeed

if there was any person who got martyred during this attack , may Allah swt give the person jannah. inna hi lillah wa innah i leihi rajeoon.

i hope that members of the sunni and shia aqeedas dont use this as a excuse to make a further war between each others. both our fiqhs cooperated during the mohammad saww paintings...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Agreed...but it takes two to tango!

InshahAllah, more Sunni leaders and Ulama will publically and strongly condemn these attacks and cooperate with the Iraqi government security forces in finding and punishing those responsible for this attack.

• Advanced Member
a wery sad incident indeed

if there was any person who got martyred during this attack , may Allah swt give the person jannah. inna hi lillah wa innah i leihi rajeoon.

i hope that members of the sunni and shia aqeedas dont use this as a excuse to make a further war between each others. both our fiqhs cooperated during the mohammad saww paintings...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah bro, I agree

Thanks for the condolensces

Wasalaam

• Advanced Member
first of all they wer told nt 2 curse ppl who harmed thm because ther whole nasl wud b cursed... it wud actually affect them... ther curse cud ruin a person thts y they wer stopped... not coz it ws wrong... oh no

ur 4gtin Tabarra is part of the Usool-e-deen... our curses do not effect the lanatis but show our love for the Ahlulbayt (as) and how much we h8 their enemies...after all their enemies r our enemies!!

2nd of all wahabbis say tht if u kill 1 shia u will go 2 heaven...wen they believe tht u think they cannot harm the shrine of Imam Hassan Al Askari (as)???

u tell us 2 do sabr...sabr 4 wt??? more bombings... the more silent we stay the more

they will attack us... its time we stood up 4 ourselves and showed ppl we r nt cowards... they have attacked us its time we defended...

its time 4 JIHAD!!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well said, the dua of the ahlulbayt is alot effective than ourz their curse is alot effective than ourz ... like at mubahila the christain priest said about the ahlulbayt if they lift their hands in supplication the mountainz of uhad will move from their places ... if tabarra wsnt allowed or cursin then y wud it b in the usool-e-deen ...

we cnt do sabr all our lives and see these things happenin ... at this rate the enemies wud bomb every shrine in iraq will u still do sabr ... enuff is enuff ...

i dnt knw y ayatullah sistani calls for calm ... wot wud we get out of bein calm and do sabr ...

if our imam ws ere and he gt attacked in anyway ... wt wud u do? sabr? i dnt fink so ... just as like our imams shrine gt attacked and we shud take a stand and do somethin bout it ... lookin national unity is just a dream ... der will b never national unity or calm in iraq or in d world ...

YA ALI MADAD!!!

You can Speak about Unity with these Wahabis because you have not Lost your Near and dear ones at the hands of these Extremist Sunnis aka Wahabis. I have lost many relatives who were killed by Al Qaeda Supported Sunni Extremist known as Sipah-e-Sahaba so please Bro Shabbirh do not talk about unity with such elements.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

It is clear that you know very little about me. I have close family who were martyred in Pakistan when psychopaths went on rampages in masajeds and hussayniyyahs in Karachi, so please, do not presume to assume anything.

With respect; in being so sectarian you are against the line of Imam Ali(A) but are instead following the line of Abu Sufyaan. This has been proven time and time again.

As a simple example; after the death of the Prophet(S); Abu Sufyan went to Imam Ali(A) and told him that he (Abu Sufyan) would fill the streets of Madinah with youth; to overthrow the government.

What did Imam Ali(A) say and do? He rejected that option; since it would damage the cohesion of the Ummah; and since he (Imam Ali(A)) understood what the motives of Abu Sufyan were.

You must overcome your hatred; and your hatred and love should be ONLY for the sake of Allah and no other reason. Remember that; please try to remember that.

Please try to understand brother/sister.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Veteran Member

I am curious to know how much damage occured to the graves themselves. I am speaking of the grave beneath the ground where the remains are buried.

I just had br. Abdul Hussain telling me he saw on TV the sword, shield and turban of the Imam (as) being carried out of the shrine, meaning the debris did fall on the actual shrine and destroyed it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

_41361454_damageap.jpg

Edited by Zain

• Advanced Member

[A police officer who declined to give his name because he is not authorized to speak to media said armed men, with at least one wearing a uniform, broke inside the shrine before sunrise and seized the five policemen responsible for guarding the site.

The gunmen planted explosives and fled the area, the officer said]

--washington post.

...attacks could be by anyone..God only knows..

(salam)

Guest Kawthar
are you sayin shias in iraq allowed themselves to be oppressed,,,change their situation???

lets go back to the uprising (why saddam is in trial) and they did try ..n noone helped...

...just one out of many examples..

(salam)

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You must be united as a people in order to defeat your enemy. It's not about one group of people in a particular area. It takes much more than that to be strong and successful.

(salam)

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You must be united as a people in order to defeat your enemy. It's not about one group of people in a particular area. It takes much more than that to be strong and successful.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

United? In a country or overall?

Iraq was united, they were killed for speaking against their ruler,

now they are being killed because they are not united, due to the war in Iraq

(salam)

Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

Don't our Imam (as) protect the graves? (Shrines)

How can it be that these crooks are able to destroy the shrines? Aren't they protected by some divine power? I have seen the graves in Saudia Arabia. ( Imams) and they are nothing but sand. Why don't out Imam (as) protect it somehow?

Ma Salaam

Sayyid Ali Naqvi

Salaam

Dear Momineen and all those who are effected by this Tragic act

Salam Alaikum - May Allah Hasten the reappearance of Imam (as) to avenge this tragic and brutal act.

I have been contacting well connected people in Iraq, Lebanon and UAE and they are all raising their doubts on Hamas for this incident. I dont know if this is true or not but well resourced officials are connecting HAMAS Group in this incident.

Point to note here is that Hamas and Al fatah who were staunch opponents to each other and have been fighting each other for so long - even Yasser Arafat one of the founders of Al Fatah was not able to bring the 2 groups together - All of a sudden they have joined Hands and are preparing to make a joint Govt. Which is very very strange and may have deeper things to it than we can see or hear.

I am telling you what i those people across the arab world are saying. We have to look at everyone with caution Now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With respect; it would only be a person without any understanding, logic and common sense (not to mention political acumen) who would declare that it was HAMAS that did this crime.

I mean come on! What absolute stupidity.

Right now; the leader of HAMAS is in Islamic Iran; HAMAS has a lot of respect for Islamic Iran and Hizbullah - both "Shia" (if you must call them such and be a sectarian toink) entities - Islamic entities; like HAMAS.

I find it very interesting that HAMAS is being brought into this; they have just had almost all their aid funds frozen; after coming to power - with Allah's grace and mercy - in Occupied Palestine; and ousting the sell-outs in Fatah, and suddenly in a vain attempt to create a backlash the enemies of Allah and those working with the Dajjalikkk Amerikkkan Empire (knowingly or through blind stupidity) work on a ploy to cause fitneh between HAMAS and the so-called "Shia" World - Iran and Hizbullah.

What utter stupidity. Subhan Allah.

(salam) "Only a fool follows fool."  Some persons in here have openly decided to fall into the trap that has been set up for them to fall into.  They don't think, they don't observe, they just see, become emotional and turn reactionary.  The dome is blown off a shia shrine and it becomes the Sunnis who have done this.  In a place where war is raging, did it ever occur to some of you that maybe the bigger enemy has done this in order to create further divisions between two parties?  Who benefits from this blowing up?  What benefits are gained from it for the sunnis?  Some of you want to yell WAHABI WAHABI WAHABI but issued from the same person are the words and actions cut from the same cloth.  Why don't you emotional people who react based on emotion sit for a while and think about things first?  Everything is not as it seems.  And ask yourself this question...what do the Iraqis themselves think?  They are the ones over there.  They're the ones with the most to lose in terms of family and loved ones and with this shrine that is in their neighborhood.  What do they think and feel about this?  They'd be more justified in giving us an analysis as opposed to some person sitting here in other parts of the world relying on BBC or CNN.  A warning to some of you.  Stop trying to cause division.  You do absolutely nothing for the diin except to further hatred bewteen brothers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alhamdu lillah Brother/Sister Islami1426. Well said.

first of all they wer told nt 2 curse ppl who harmed thm because ther whole nasl wud b cursed... it wud actually affect them... ther curse cud ruin a person thts y they wer stopped... not coz it ws wrong... oh no

ur 4gtin Tabarra is part of the Usool-e-deen... our curses do not effect the lanatis but show our love for the Ahlulbayt (as) and how much we h8 their enemies...after all their enemies r our enemies!!

2nd of all wahabbis say tht if u kill 1 shia u will go 2 heaven...wen they believe tht u think they cannot harm the shrine of Imam Hassan Al Askari (as)???

u tell us 2 do sabr...sabr 4 wt??? more bombings... the more silent we stay the more

they will attack us... its time we stood up 4 ourselves and showed ppl we r nt cowards... they have attacked us its time we defended...

its time 4 JIHAD!!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With respect; brother/sister Qamre_Bani_Hashim; the concept of Tabarra is something that is mis-understood; secondly; what one psychotic person says doesn't neccessarily reflect on an entire group; thirdly; who will you do you so-called "jihad" with? Muslims? Very clever; very Islam. Is that the line of Imam Ali(A)? Of Aba Abdillah al-Husayn(A) of al-Hadi(A) and al-Askari(A)? Is that the line of al-Mahdi(AJ)?

What is wrong with you people??!!

Also; if it is the time or Jihad; why hasn't Ayatullah al-Udhma Seestani(HA); or Imam Khamenei(HA); the Leader of the Muslim Ummah in the absence of Imam al-Hujjah(AJ) not declared Jihad? What are you credentials for declaring such? (apart from an overdose of testosterone?)

Please; less of the blind emotion; yes it hurts; I've seen the pictures; I've been on the phone and I've spoken to people on the ground but the most dangerous thing right now is if we fall into the trap that has been hatched for us. Sectarian strife.

Please people; let's grow up a little. Let's walk the walk of the Ambiyyah(A) Aimmah(A); rather than just talking the talk and going off in terms of random emotion. Please.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is a black day for for Muslims. For the lovers of Ahlul Bayt(as). This is an attack on Islam

It seems that as time passes more efforts are being raised to diminish the light of Islam, but this can never be achieved-be it Yazid, Muawiyah, Abu Sufyan, Nasibis, Zionists- La'nat on the enemies of islam, your efforts are in vain!

Media is once again all ready to blame this event on sectarian basis-"Sunnis have damaged the Shrine and Shias have taken revenge by attacking other sunni mosques". It seems someone somehow already knows everything, and have decided what the "truth" should be-before anything is even known. Shaytan's tricks are endless, and the whispers have an effect on those who listen to darkness rather than light.

This is a time for the Shias of Iraq to voice their demands of having security in their own homeland, to have protection over the holy sites of Islam, on the shrines, one the mosques-of BOTH sunni/shiaMUSLIMS! This concern was raised years ago by the martyred Ayatollah Al-Hakim(ha), do you remember? Do you remember what happened to him right after his friday khutbah where he specifically voiced these concerns?

I truly hope the sunni ulema join the protests, and strengthen Islam- for these days we are shaming what the word stands for, we are mindless of our responsibility!

Muslims unite, don't let the enemies have their way, don't let their efforts have the effect on you that they wish for!

Muslims are the ones that want to PROTECT ISLAM and the believers

-even in trying times and at all costs...

• Site Administrators
(bismillah)  (salam)

Don't our Imam (as) protect the graves? (Shrines)

Mecca and the house of God itself was destroyed over 3 times and flooded. If there is an obvious devine power, or a shield if you will that is to protect the shrines against every attack then what would prevent the entire world from converting to Islam on such sight? Where is the Hujjah then between those who believe in God for seeing a miracle and those who believed in Him for devine faith?

Rest assured, if Allah wanted to see Imam Hussein (as) headless for three days, thirsty on the land of Karbala, then seeing such a sight today is nothing to that caliber. This is Allah's Hujjah against us. It's was our job to defend Imam Hussein (as) just like it was our job to defend the Samirra shrines. We've failed once again.

Guest Kawthar

(salam)

United? In a country or overall?

Right now I was talking about a country but of course there should be an overall unity among Muslims. Unfortunately it is not the case otherwise Muslims as a whole would not be so weak.

Iraq was united, they were killed for speaking against their ruler

Look at Iraq's neighbour. Iranians were tortured and killed too but in the end the Shah was driven away.

now they are being killed because they are not united, due to the war in Iraq

The Iraqi people must wake up otherwise the country will go further downhill. As long as the Americans are in their country, they won't have any chance.

(salam)

Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

Rest assured, if Allah wanted to see Imam Hussein  headless for three days, thirsty on the land of Karbala, then seeing such a sight today is nothing to that caliber. This is Allah's Hujjah against us. It's was our job to defend Imam Hussein  just like it was our job to defend the Samirra shrines. We've failed once again.

You are right brother. I want to go to Iraq! Its about time that young Shias in the West do some Tableegh. Tell Westerners what Shia Islam is all about. I hardly see any in Scandinavia, London or even Toronto when I visit Canada. We should also approach Sunni Muslims. Start asking them questions. Many Sunni Muslims don't know anything. They just follow their parents. We need to hit hard now!

We need to stop this! Enough!

Ma Salaam

Sayyid Ali Naqvi

• Advanced Member

Bro Shabbirh, Im sorry but you go ahead and do unity with those followers of Yazeed and Muawiya Lanatullah Alai aka Wahabis - I have heard them Speaking against Imam zamana (as) a lot of times - have an audio of Azam Tariq using abusive language against our Imam. If that doesnt hurt you there is nothing i can say to you.

You want us to be respectful to the wahabis ? sorry enemies of Islam cannot be taken as friends just because they have good relations with Iran. If Hamas is involved in it and they are building relations with Iran than unfortunately Iran would have to take the blame too for doing agreements with Yazid-e-Zamana.

Just because Iran meets someone or want to befriend someone does not mean anything and does not prove them innocents - Call the people on the ground who you know and are well connected and they will tell you who are the culprits (unless you want to give them cover for some reason known to your self). You want to defend the culprits , well take you as one of them and we will have to disregard that you call your self a shia. You respect Muqtada Al Sadr dont you ? He has called for retaliation against the culprits - has he not ? Does he not know What Syed Seestani or Khamenei have said.

These ppl have attacked our Imam (as) shrine and we will not seal our lips just because Iran wants unity with them. Please keep your ideas to your self - I dont want to enter into an argument with a fellow Shia so please do not enrage me and keep your thinking to your yourself - everyone has a right to chose which route they want to take or who they want to call friends and enemies. you cannot force anyone Im sorry.

I dont mean to call you anything and you are advised yet again to keep your ideas to your self please.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Supreme Leader Declares Week-long State Mourning in Iran

Tehran, Feb 22 - Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei in a statement Wednesday expressed condolences over the sacrilege at the holy shrine in Samarra of the Prophets 10th and 11th infallible successors, Imam Ali al Hadi (as) and Hasan al-Askari (as), proclaiming a week of national mourning in Iran.

The terrorist blasts Wednesday morning blew away the large golden dome of the holy shrine, an act that comes on the heels of blasphemous caricatures attributed to the Prophet by the European media. Iraq was the scene of massive demonstrations against the desecration with senior Iraqi leaders holding the American occupiers partly responsible for the terrorist blasts in view of the meddling of US ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad in Iraqi internal affairs, which are seen as green light for the terrorists.

The Islamic Republic of Iran and the world were shocked and stunned at the news. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad duly denounced the Samarra sacrilege and called it a self-defeatist plot.

Following is the statement of the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Khamenei.

In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.

“We Belong to Allah and We Shall Return to Him.” (Holy Qur’an)

The felonious and bloody hand of malevolent criminals created a large tragedy today and committed another sin in aggressing religious sanctities. The revered mausoleum of Imam Hadi and Imam Askari (peace be upon them), became subject to sacrilege and destruction leaving thereby an unbearable grief in the hearts of the followers of the Prophet’s blessed household and all Muslims who feel love for them. Conspirators who have evil and malicious intentions have planned the criminal act, whose perpetrators are possibly chosen from among heretics or wretched mercenaries.

This is a political crime and one must find its root in the espionage networks of Iraq's (American) occupiers and the Zionists. Domineering powers who, find the Iraqi political and social situation contrary to their hegemonic aims, are plotting in mind malicious ploys, including among others, to fan insecurity and try to sow sectarian discords.

Today's criminal act in Samarra added another page to the black record of Iraq's occupiers. The holy shrine of the Askarayn (the two Imams), peace be upon them, will once again be restored to its original grandeur by efforts of the devotees and loyal adherents of the Prophet’s Ahl al-Bayt (Household), peace be upon them, God willing. Nevertheless, the criminal act has left a dark blot on the forehead of the enemies of Islam that will not be removed for a long time.

I express my condolences for the tragic event to the holy Prophet of Islam, may Allah bless him and his family, and to the hallowed presence of the Imam of the Age, (Hazrat Mahdi the Awaited Saviour, may Allah hasten his reappearance), may our souls be sacrificed for him, as well as all followers of the Ahl al-Bayt around the globe and all devoted and conscious Muslims who revere the pure progeny of the Messenger of God. I proclaim a week of public mourning in the country.

I consider it as necessary to caution the mourners in Iran, Iraq and other parts of the world to seriously refrain from any action that leads in confrontation and enmity among Muslim brethren. Definitely, there are hands behind the blasphemy in a bid to create push unsuspecting and naïve persons to violate the sanctity of the places of worship of other denominations. Any move in this regard will promote the plots of the enemies of Islam and the Islamic ummah, and is prohibited by the shari’ah.

And peace upon the righteous servants of Allah

Seyed Ali Khamenei

February 22, 2006

http://www.irib.ir/worldservice/englishRADIO/default.htm

• Advanced Member
Bro Shabbirh, Im sorry but you go ahead and do unity with those followers of Yazeed and Muawiya Lanatullah Alai aka Wahabis - I have heard them Speaking against Imam zamana  (as) a lot of times - have an audio of Azam Tariq using abusive language against our Imam. If that doesnt hurt you there is nothing i can say to you.

You want us to be respectful to the wahabis ? sorry enemies of Islam cannot be taken as friends just because they have good relations with Iran. If Hamas is involved in it and they are building relations with Iran than unfortunately Iran would have to take the blame too for doing agreements with Yazid-e-Zamana.

Just because Iran meets someone or want to befriend someone  does not mean anything and does not prove them innocents - Call the people on the ground who you know and are well connected and they will tell you who are the culprits (unless you want to give them cover for some reason known to your self). You want to defend the culprits , well take you as one of them and we will have to disregard that you call your self a shia. You respect Muqtada Al Sadr dont you ? He has called for retaliation against the culprits - has he not ? Does he not know What Syed Seestani or Khamenei have said.

These ppl have attacked our Imam (as) shrine and we will not seal our lips just because Iran wants unity with them. Please keep your ideas to your self - I dont want to enter into an argument with a fellow Shia so please do not enrage me and keep your thinking to your yourself - everyone has a right to chose which route they want to take or who they want to call friends and enemies. you cannot force anyone Im sorry.

I dont mean to call you anything and you are advised yet again to keep your ideas to your self please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WELL SAID BRUV

Bro Shabbirh, Im sorry but you go ahead and do unity with those followers of Yazeed and Muawiya Lanatullah Alai aka Wahabis - I have heard them Speaking against Imam zamana  (as) a lot of times - have an audio of Azam Tariq using abusive language against our Imam. If that doesnt hurt you there is nothing i can say to you.

Just because Iran meets someone or want to befriend someone  does not mean anything and does not prove them innocents - Call the people on the ground who you know and are well connected and they will tell you who are the culprits (unless you want to give them cover for some reason known to your self). You want to defend the culprits , well take you as one of them and we will have to disregard that you call your self a shia. You respect Muqtada Al Sadr dont you ? He has called for retaliation against the culprits - has he not ? Does he not know What Syed Seestani or Khamenei have said.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

Aha; so you know better than Imam Ali(A) do you? Tell me you are "ShiaBooks" - what Shia - who exactly are you a partisan of? Cuz one who insists on creating fitneh is a partisan of non-other than Shaytaan. Realise this.

My ideas will be broadcast as and when required, especially when the Ummah is threatened. Realise this; and please do not presume to tell me when and when not to speak.

It would seem from your mode of talking that you have conclusive evidence - emperical evidence that proves that said attack was committed by members of the Sunnah. Please provide said evidence or be silent and cause no more fitneh.

The attack on Samarrah; and many other places; hurts everyone. However; these are simply illusions of carrots on sticks; designed to make the donkey bolt. Are we donkey's that we bolt and harm ourselves?

Also; there is something else that I fear you are grossly misinformed about. The schism between HAMAS and Fatah is for no other reason than HAMAS wants Islamic Governance and no compromise with the Zionist Entity as far as is possible; and Fatah capitulated to the Zionists.

There is a massive difference between HAMAS and Fatah, one is Muslim the other is Socialist/Athiest. Big difference.

Insha Allah this assists you; and please for the sake of Allah; realise the harm you are doing by promoting your sectarian agenda. The only ones that win are the Amerikkan Empires.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Found this on the Askarian shrine on BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4739444.stm

Samarra: Shia pilgrimage centre

Over the centuries, the central Iraqi city of Samarra has attracted millions of Shia pilgrims from all over the Muslim world.

They travel to the city to worship at the sacred tombs of Ali al-Hadi and al-Hasan al-Askari, the 10th and 11th Shia Imams, and the site where the 12th Imam, Mohammed al-Mahdi, disappeared.

Imam al-Mahdi, known as the "hidden Imam", was the son and grandson of the two previous imams, and Shias pray at the mosque for his return.

Shia Islam was led by imams, believed to be divinely appointed from the Prophet Muhammad's family, until the late 9th Century.

Sacred

Al-Hadi, the 10th Shia Imam, was born in Medina in modern-day Saudi Arabia in 827. He became Imam at the age of six.

In 848, he and his son were brought to Samarra, then the capital of the Abbasid Empire and placed under house arrest by the Caliph al-Mutawakkil.

It is believed Imam al-Hadi was poisoned in 868, and buried in a house near the original mosque of al-Mutasim.

Al-Askari succeeded his father as imam, but remained under house arrest until his death in 874. He was buried beside his father in what was later to become the al-Askari shrine.

In addition to the tombs of the two imams, are those of Hakima Khatun, the sister of Imam al-Hadi, and Narjis Khatun, the mother of Imam al-Mahdi.

The huge complex also contains a second shrine above the cave (sirdab), where the young Imam al-Mahdi, Al-Askari's son, was said to have been hidden before he disappeared in 878.

Not accepting that he died, Shias still await his return more than 1,100 years later.

Visitors descend stairs to enter the sirdab, which bears an 800-year-old inscription from the Abbasid Caliph al-Nasser al-Din Allah.

Gold dome

The huge complex was first developed during the 10th and 11th Centuries by the Shia Hamdanid and Buyid dynasties, and soon became an important place of pilgrimage.

The complex was rebuilt several times, most recently in 1905, when a gold-plated dome was erected above the tomb of the two imams. The dome was covered by 72,00 golden pieces and measured roughly 20m wide and 68m high.

A blue-tiled dome also marks the sirdab where Imam al-Mahdi disappeared.

Robert Hillenbrand, the professor of Islamic Art at Edinburgh University, told the BBC that the shrine may not be of enormous architectural importance, but is of immense spiritual importance for hundreds of millions of Shia Muslims.

In a Christian context, he said, the shrine would equate in spiritual importance to the burial place of St James at Santiago at Compostela.

"Pilgrimage to such shrines, of which the majority are in Iraq, is an absolutely integral part of their religious life," he added.

The other three major Shia shrines in Iraq are Najaf, Karbala and Kadhimiya in Baghdad.

Wa`Salaam

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Shia can thank the american occupying force for this. And thank every Shia who supported the war and the invasion of Iraq. This is the insult Imam Al-Hujjah (as) has to face. His father's shrine has been destroyed. Thankyou every Shia who was happy the americans invaded.

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh well...at least they were "liberated".

Edited by FOTROS

• Chatroom Moderators

How on earth can you expect to have unity with people who are hurting you in every way they can. Killing shia's and now go over th limit and blast our Imam's shrine.

How can there be national unity when every step is being taken to cause disunity. How are you going to achieve peace and calm where there is no hope of peace and unity.

It's time WE take steps to put a stop to this. Otherwise, GOD forbid there will be a time the enemies will hurt us much more and most likely attack other shrines of our Imams thanks to our silence and hope for peace and calm.

shabbir its time you just wake up to reality and think this properly.

What would you do if someone hit your father right infront of you? Would you wait for your Marja's fatwa to be calm or retaliate. I don't think so.

I respect the Marja's but there is a limit to everything. It's time marja's take the stand and do something about it rather than sitting in their rooms and call for calm.

Ya Ali Madad

• Advanced Member

This is so bad...seeing those pictures just sent shivers down my spine...and gathered tears in my eyes...this shouldn't be tolerated. We need to rise, we need to be more united...even on this thread we are getting posts from fellow muslims insulting amother muslim just because of their sect..whats the point??? when will we decide to rise together and especially in sad days like these respecteachother!!!

DOWN WITH THE USA

DOWN WITH BUSH

DOWN WITH ALL THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM

Edited by Al A'leemu

How on earth can you expect to have unity with people who are hurting you in every way they can. Killing shia's and now go over th limit and blast our Imam's shrine.

How can there be national unity when every step is being taken to cause disunity. How are you going to achieve peace and calm where there is no hope of peace and unity.

It's time WE take steps to put a stop to this. Otherwise, GOD forbid there will be a time the enemies will hurt us much more and most likely attack other shrines of our Imams thanks to our silence and hope for peace and calm.

shabbir its time you just wake up to reality and think this properly.

What would you do if someone hit your father right infront of you? Would you wait for your Marja's fatwa to be calm or retaliate. I don't think so.

I respect the Marja's but there is a limit to everything. It's time marja's take the stand and do something about it rather than sitting in their rooms and call for calm.

Ya Ali Madad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

With respect brother/sister Ali Naqi; I think your attitude is the same as that of Ali ibn Uthmaan, the killer of Imam ar-Ridha(A). When they felt the Imam(A) wasn't operating according to Islam - naturally they knew better didn't they (note my sarcasm) - they made a plot to kill him. Another historical example is the Khawarej.

History repeats; but we should learn from it.

The Righteous Islamic Leadership is there for a reason; Imam al-Hujjah(AJ) left the institution of Marjaiyyah and Wilayat al-Faqih for us for a reason; not just because it "felt like a good idea at the time".

Realise this. You are treading a dangerous line.

I appreciate the emotion of the event; and the pain; and surprising as it might sound to some who feel me cold-blooded; it pains me also; but what pains me more is the resultant sectarian strife; that will destroy us totally. Us as in Muslims.

Imagine how Imam al-Mahdi(AJ) is feeling. Think please. Be upset; sure; but at the right people.

Show me evidence that supports your claim.

I would say that the Islamic Leadership; Ayatullah al-Udhma Seestani(HA) as well as Imam Khamenei(HA) and others know a lot more about what's happening than you do.

Realise this.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

^ Ahem...you missed one

DOWN WITH SUNNI'S!! :Hijabi:

(bismillah)

We will take to the streets of London and revolt against this awful event. When details have been confirmed i will post them, but please stay prepared for this coming saturday. WE MUST ALL ATTEND AND SUPPORT OUR IMAM.

MAY ALLAHS LANNAT BE UPON ALL ZALIMEEN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yalla you got my vote*! :mad:

* P.S Anyway stupid enough to turn it into a Palestinian march is gonna get beats/shoes chucked at him/her/a Holy attack of paper airplanes with their love of Saddam on it...you have been warned! :dry: