In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

What on earth are you on about?

Wasn't this the work of Sunni militants?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They r not sunni,they r salafic Saddamic Sadui army insurgents who have direct or indirect support from occupiers to control shias dominancy in Iraq.

في الساعة 6.55 صباح هذا اليوم فجرت القبة الذهبية لمرقد الامامين علي الهادي وحسن العسكري في سامراء. سارع موفق الربيعي لاتهام القاعدة وانصار السنة، واعلن الجعفري حدادا لمدة 3 ايام واعلن السيستاني حدادا لمدة 7 ايام وطالب بخروج الشيعة في مظاهرات "سلمية".

حدث الانفجار في السادسة و55 دقيقة صباحا وقد يكون هناك مازال بعض الضحايا تحت الركام. المرقد يضم ضريحي الامام علي الهادي الذي توفي في 868 ميلادية وابنه حسن العسكري الذي توفي في 874 ميلادية وهو والد الامام الغائب المهدي.

قال موفق الربيعي ان مسلحين يرتدون ملابس القوات الخاصة اخترقوا المرقد وهاجموا الحراس بضمنهم رجال شرطة ووضعوا المتفجرات وهربوا. واتهم شبكةالقاعدة وجماعة انصار السنة .

والقبة الذهبية المدمرة بنيت في 1905.

تعليق الدورية : لماذا سارع الربيعي وهو (مستشار الامن القومي) بتوجيه التهمة حالما وقعت الواقعة قبل حتى ان تجري اية تحقيقات فيمن فعلها . لماذا القاعدة ولماذا انصار السنة بالتحديد ؟ رغم انه قال ان المعتدين كانوا يرتدون ملابس "القوات الخاصة" ؟ ولماذا اعلن الجعفري الحداد 3 ايام وزايده السيستاني بالحداد 7 ايام ؟ ولم يعلن الحداد على تهديم اي جامع بل على تهديم العراق كله؟ ولماذا طالب السيستاني او من يتحدثون باسمه بخروج "الشيعة" في مظاهرات في انحاء العراق كله ؟

ولماذا في هذا الوقت بالذات ؟ ولماذا مرقد الامام علي الهادي الذي يقع في مناطق اغلبيتها من السنة ولم يهدم مثلا مرقد الامام علي كرم الله وجهه او الحسين رضي الله عنه او اي مرقد آخر من المراقد المهمة للمذهب الشيعي في المناطق ذات الاغلبية الشيعية ؟ وهل يعقل ان يكون المعتدي على افتراض انه سني من الغفلة والغباء بحيث يهدم مرقدا شيعيا قرب داره ووسط اهله ليوجه الاتهام اليه مباشرة ؟

هل هذه 11 ايلول صغرى صنعها جماعة الحكم بأنفسهم ليحققوا اغراض مصالحهم ؟ حيث سوف يستغلها جماعة السيستاني -الربيعي- بدر لتثبيت مواقعهم خاصة بعد تهديد زلماي بقطع الطعام عن افواه صنائعه اذا اختاروا (طائفيا) لمناصب الداخلية والدفاع والامن القومي؟ هل طلب السيستاني جماهير الشيعة للخروج في مظاهرات هي لتذكير امريكا بحجم مؤيديهم؟

Edited by Thaqalain

Guest Kawthar
The Shia can thank the american occupying force for this. And thank every Shia who supported the war and the invasion of Iraq. This is the insult Imam Al-Hujjah (as) has to face. His father's shrine has been destroyed. Thankyou every Shia who was happy the americans invaded.

(salam)

This is the result when you don't rise against injustice but instead remain passive when you get oppressed, regardless of whether it is Saddam or the Americans.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

In the Name of the Lord

Salam

alsayed1, please, comments like that are the last thing we need at the moment.

If you are a follower of Imam Mahdi(AJ), then you must be a follower of his representatives during Ghaybat - the Maraj'e, and if you truly are a follower of them then logically you should not walk ahead of them but in their fotsteps.

And all of them has told us to keep calm and not condemn or attack our Sunni brethren our places sacred to them.

I hope our Sunni brethren who read this realize that we all disassociate from purely emotional comments like those and call upon solidarity and Muslim unity, just as in the case with the caricatures of Prophet Muhammad(S).

O Muslims! Hold on to the rope of Allah sent down to humanity to achive felicity!

Salam

Ehsan

Alright, i want to know what exactly is al Askariya Shrine?

Secondly, i want to know why are shias always blaming us sunnis for such acts?

Thirdly, we should be striving for shia-sunni unity at this moment in iraq, instead of fighting amongst ourselves which resulted in saddam backed govt. eliminating shia extremists.

Lastly, i would like to congralute Djibrillcisse, Ehsan, Shabbirhassanally and others for posting such wonderful posts in favor of sunnis. They have highlighted the situation perfectly.

SubhanAllah, we need more shias like them :wub:

• Advanced Member
O Muslims! Hold on to the rope of Allah sent down to humanity to achive felicity

The Rope of Allah are the Ahlul Bait (as) - This attack is and will be considered an Attack on Every Shia across the globe. If all the Sunnis dont come out in the open and condemn this attack - They will have to Pay for it as there can be no unity with those who are involved in such attacks.

Lets see what Syrian Sister has to say to that

قَد قُتل الحسينُ به كربلا

اُجڑ گئ ہاۓ ثانیِ زاہرا وچ کربل دے واويلا

----

نقشِ الا لله بر صحرا نوشت -- سطرِ عنوانِ نجات ِما نوشت

ا ے صبا، اے پیکِ دورافتادگاں -- سلامِ ما بخاکِ پاکِ او رسا

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

The Rope of Allah are the Ahlul Bait (as) - This attack is and will be considered an Attack on Every Shia across the globe. If all the Sunnis dont come out in the open and condemn this attack - They will have to Pay for it as there can be no unity with those who are involved in such attacks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

With respect; Br/Sis ShiaBooks; firstly this is an attack not on the "Shia" - but on Islam. Secondly; no-one can blame Sunnah for this; it would be baseless; and besides for the more anal amongst us; the Marja' Ayatullah Seestani(HA) has clearly said that it is not permissible to blame the Sunnah, nor to harm any one or any place as a "retaliation" or otherwise.

Instead of going off on one Br/Sis ShiaBooks against our brethren of the Sunnah; it would be more prudent; to insist that this is yet another reason why the Amerikkkan Empire and it's associates need to be ejected from Iraq.

Don't fall into the trap of making this sectarian. Please.

Incidently; the majority population in the city of Samarrah is Sunnah; so please - you can be sure that there were many from amongst our brethre of the Sunnah that were martyred in this attrocity. And yes; they do visit the al-Askariyyah Haram; they know it has many karamaat and blessings, so please let's just ditch this sectarian waffle.

Please. For the sake of Allah, please.

Realise the problem; realise it well; for the sooner we realise; the better.

Can we recite a fateha for those who were martyred in this incident; and those across the world; from Palestine; to Chechnya; to Afghanistan; to Iraq and so on; who are fighting against the enemies of Allah, Humanity and Islam. al-Fatehah.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

May Allah curse all irhabs!! It's really piss me off to hear that one of our Imam's (as) Holy Shrine is destroyed :mad: :cry: . Why people always attack on shias? What they have done to you? :cry: May Allah grant us mercy in these hard times, but DON'T EVER underestimate Allah's mercy in hard times. Salam Aleikum ya Ahlul-Bayt. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest DjibrilCisse
Alright, i want to know what exactly is al Askariya Shrine?

Secondly, i want to know why are shias always blaming us sunnis for such acts?

Thirdly, we should be striving for shia-sunni unity at this moment in iraq, instead of fighting amongst ourselves which resulted in saddam backed govt. eliminating shia extremists.

Lastly, i would like to congralute Djibrillcisse, Ehsan, Shabbirhassanally and others for posting such wonderful posts in favor of sunnis. They have highlighted the situation perfectly.

Salaam alaikum.

1. The Al Askariya Shrine houses the tombs of 2 of the 12 apolistic Imams (Guides from the progeny of the Prophet (pbuh) ). Namely, the 10th Imam, Ali un-Naqi (as), and his son the 11th Imam, Hassan-al-Askari (as). This is also the place where we believe that the Messiah, Imam Muhammed Ibn Hasan (as), the current and last Imam, will reappear.

2. Unfortunately many of us have fallen for the divide and conquer trick that is being played on Islam. Due to the violent acts of certain extremists, we have fallen into a dangerous habit of blaming the Wahabiyya (who some mistake to be the Ahlus-Sunnah), for every attack against us, even though it has been proved before that some of these attacks have taken place/been attempted by disguised non-Muslims.

3. Indeed, we should take care not to fall for the divide and conquer tactics. It is civil unrest like this that is manipulated by the occupiers to justify their presence (even though such unrest was inexistant before their occupation).

4. Do not congratulate me, rather I thank and congratulate you, for being so respectful to us despite the fact that the Ahlus-Sunnah has been disrespected and falsely accused without any proof whatsoever throughout this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two comments for the other people participating in this thread:

1. Is there a single shred of proof that suggests Sunni, or even Wahabbi, interference? If not, then how can you make such a big accusation (note that this is no small crime)?

2. Many of you would do well to read the comments before posting. For those insisting on "what are the Sunnis doing/saying", this has already been answered:

The Sunni Endowment, a government organization that cares for Sunni mosques and shrines, condemned the blast and said it was sending a delegation to Samarra to investigate.

Yahoo News

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was watching CNN in the afternoon, they said that there were "no casualties".  I am not at home now so can't check what they are reporting now. Are they still saying that no one is dead?

I think this is because due to the recent circumstances, pilgrimage to the shrine at Samarra was closed to pilgrims. In fact, I don't even know if there was anybody in the shrine at all, when the attack took place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I would like to thank Ehsan and others who have brought the instructions of our senior ulema to attention, and would like to request the brethren to pay close attention to these words.

Edited by DjibrilCisse

• Site Administrators
What is the percieved benefit to anyone, of such a violent and pointless act?  Why in the world would anyone do such a thing?

To entice sectarian violence and a civil war.

This is a major crime. I can't help but look at the pictures of the shrine of the Father of the Imam of our time and wonder to myself what must be going through His mind. The anger and the shame he must be going through for such a crime seeing such a holy shrine downed like that.

Sunni scholars MUST issue statements ASAP followed by statements by our leaders to calm down their followers or before you know it, we'll turn into a lebanon a few decades ago.

• Advanced Member

Salam.

Salaam alaikum.

I think this is because due to the recent circumstances, pilgrimage to the shrine at Samarra was closed to pilgrims. In fact, I don't even know if there was anybody in the shrine at all, when the attack took place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I see! I thought they were deliberately not disclosing the number of casualities. That is a relief. Atleast no one got hurt.

• Advanced Member
Instead of going off on one Br/Sis ShiaBooks against our brethren of the Sunnah; it would be more prudent; to insist that this is yet another reason why the Amerikkkan Empire and it's associates need to be ejected from Iraq.

You can Speak about Unity with these Wahabis because you have not Lost your Near and dear ones at the hands of these Extremist Sunnis aka Wahabis. I have lost many relatives who were killed by Al Qaeda Supported Sunni Extremist known as Sipah-e-Sahaba so please Bro Shabbirh do not talk about unity with such elements.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

for details of this biggest event of the century

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4738472.stm

wa salam

imran

Explosion at a Shiite holy site in Samarra, Iraq, destroys the al Askariya "Golden Mosque," U.S. military says. Probe under way.

Does anyone any more info.?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam alaikum.

Do not congratulate me, rather I thank and congratulate you, for being so respectful to us despite the fact that the Ahlus-Sunnah has been disrespected and falsely accused without any proof whatsoever throughout this thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wa Alaikum as Salam,

Thanks brother for you being so calm even after such a tragic incident . Inshallah, with shias like you, we will be happy to be brothers in the future in iraq. But this is an explosive situation, both sides need to be calm!

aljazeera.com and aljazeera.net is two different organizations.

Which one is that of the Al Jazeera tv, .net?What difference does it make anyway? the site i quoted is unreliable, is that what you mean?

• Site Administrators
Is there anything WE can do to stop them from attaining their evil goal?

Educated our people back home and abroad so that the violence stops before it starts. Remind people of how united Iraqies both Sunni, Shia and other faiths were before the war.

Which one is that of the Al Jazeera tv, .net?What difference does it make anyway? the site i quoted is unreliable, is that what you mean?

aljazeera.net is the actual Jazeera news station. The other is an independent magazine. AlJazeera.net is reliable, sure might not be fair or tends to entice hatred and such, but it's still reliable as in most of the news stories and facts they bring forth are accurate.

• Advanced Member

Iraqi cleric Sadr vows revenge over shrine blast

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Shi'ite Muslim cleric Moqtada al-Sadr blamed the bombing of a Shi'ite shrine in the Iraqi town of Samarra on Wednesday on Sunni Arab militants and vowed to take revenge, a spokesman for Sadr said.

"We will not only condemn and protest but we will act against those militants. If the Iraqi government does not do its job to defend the Iraqi people we are ready to do so," said Abdel Hadi al-Darajee of Sadr's position.

Members of Sadr's Mehdi Army militia have already clashed with Sunnis in Diwaniya and Basra.

Sunni Arab militants loyal to al Qaeda have claimed responsibility for many of the bombing attacks that have killed thousands of Shi'ites.

Sadr, who led two uprisings against U.S. and Iraqi troops, has become a kingmaker in Iraqi politics after joining a Shi'ite alliance that will have the biggest bloc in parliament after December 15 elections.

Witnesses said scores of his militiamen armed with AK-47 assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades took over streets in his Baghdad stronghold of Sadr City after the Samarra attack.

(Reporting by Omar al-Ibadi)

InshaAllah the real revenge will be taken by Imam (as)

Edited by AliAbbas

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

May Allah (swt) curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt.

I feel rage, grief, and helpless. I wish that I could go and do something, or at least be with other shi'as right now to share this grief that I feel.

I echo the opinions of those voiced earlier- let's not use this as an excuse to divide. Even if a sunni WAS behind this, he certainly doesn't speak or act on behalf of all sunnis.

Sabr.

Wasalaam

Edited by Path2Felicity

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

I echo the opinions of those voiced earlier- let's not use this as an excuse to divide.  Even if a sunni WAS behind this, he certainly doesn't speak or act on behalf of all sunnis.

Sabr.

Wasalaam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, we need to be patient. This is just the beginning. It says in traditions that the whole world will be filled with injustice and tyranny before the zuhoor. We will see much worse things happening. It's a long long way now and all we can do is have sabr.

Edited by Whizbee

• Advanced Member
Curse be on those who planned, were involved, carried the bombs, planted the bombs and detonated them. BESHUMAAR!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And also on the majority of the so-called Muslims who silently endorse the killings of Shias in Iraq.

Edited by AliAbbas

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

http://www.irib.ir/worldservice/englishRADIO/default.htm

Grand Ayatollah Sistani Declares Public Mourning

Iraq’s most revered religious Authority, Grand Ayatollah Seyed Ali Sistani, has declared 7 days of public mourning, following the recent terrorist attack on the shrine of the tenth infallible successor of the Holy Prophet, Imam Ali al-Ha’di (peace be upon him), and called on the people to condemn the latest act of terrorism by staging mass demonstrations.

According to Iran’s Arabic language al-Aalam TV network, a group of terrorists planted two bombs in the holy shrine, after entering the place and seizing the guards. They fled after the explosion.

Thousands of Shiites and Sunnis in the Iraqi city of Samarra, staged demonstrations, protesting against the terrorist attack. They chanted slogans of “Allah-o-Akbar”, “Down with America” and “O’ Imam Hadi, we would sacrifice ourselves for you”. The demonstrators said the US occupation forces responsible for the attack, and called for their immediate withdrawal from Iraq.

Other reports indicate similar demonstrations in several Iraqi cities, including the holy city of Najaf.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Asefi terms attacks on holy shrines in Iraq as brutal, inhuman

Printable version

Feb 22,

Iran on Wednesday said bombing of Shia shrines of Imam Ali al-Naqi and Imam Hassan al-Askariya, which was a violation of sanctity to holy sites, was brutal, anti-Islamic and inhuman acts.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid-Reza Asefi said such terrorist acts run counter to religious and divine values and stirred up hatred among Muslims.

"This inhuman move was carried out by blind terrorist agents under circumstances that Iraq has been made insecure as a result of the presence of occupation forces in that country.

"It is aimed at violating the religious values, causing discord and sectarian wars as well as damaging national unity in Iraq," Asefi said.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran strongly condemns such acts and is confident that such terrorist acts cannot harm the strong will of Muslim Iraqi people and their national unity and solidarity and unity of among Islamic nations as well," he added.

http://www.wilayahnetwork.com/news/?id=11716