In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

• Advanced Member
SUNNIS DID NOT BOMB THE STRINE AND IF YOUR A SHIA YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE THAT

IT was those [Edited Out]s the great shaitans THE AMERICANS

No Muslim can ever do this kinda thing.....They are neither Sunnis not Shia...they are the Enemies of Islam.....they have sold their Imans at the hands of dajjal....

READ THIS POST AND SEE WHO PROMOTES SUCH THINGS

So let them declare us as Wajib ul-Qatl; what's the problem with that?

Yes whats the problem with that we have people like Shabbirh who want to unite and praise those who support killing and have numerously spoken against us going for ziarat of these holy shrines. WHATS the problem when our so called shias are promoting unity with and protecting those who openly slander our beloved Imam Zamana (as) ?

Dont forget a few years ago a person who was supported than by the iranian Govt signed a pact with these very wahabis and accepted that Muawiya and Yazid were right - Do i see i a repeatation of the same thing here ? The question remains unanswered.

Shabbirh you go ahead and support Yazidi Forces called Wahabiya - I and other Shian-e-Ali (as) do Bara'a from this act of yours.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Has anyone noticed the timing of the bombing? The Muslim world, both Shia and Sunni were displaying an extrordinary solidarity in response to those cartoons depicting our beloved Prophet (s).

Now regardless of who did the bombing, those responsible were clearly trying to divert attention away from this solidarity and re-ignite a Shia Sunni rift.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly

video of the marji3 meeting shown on Furat Satellite.

http://www.ansaralhusain.net/waves_play_1698.ram

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it's a good idea for that many shias to gather together publically without sufficient security - perfect opportunity for idiot suicide bombers who think they're going to jannah, to strike. From the video, it doesn't look like there's much security, although it's hard to tell.

wasalam

• Advanced Member

Here is some information on the US "ambassador" to Iraq: Khalilzad - all of this information, is again, very much available - and there is nothing new about this.

The problem is that too many of us Shi'as have been sleeping and dreaming that the United States is going to hand "us" power... Aside from going against basic norms of Islamic justice that is totally not about seeking sectarian power, it also suggests a very naive attitude towards what the United States is capable off. Inshallah, this might at the very least might be a wake up call... like seriously!

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=7593

****Khalilzad’s story – from aid to Paul Wolfowitz in the 1980s, to neocon theorist in the 1990s, to top official under George W. Bush – is the story of the rise of a group of imperialist strategists, with a sordid history drenched in blood, determined to solidify, deepen and extend U.S. global dominance by any means necessary.

Theirs is a coherent global strategy that is now driving the actions of the Bush II regime. Understanding this agenda is key to understanding the real reasons behind the 2003 invasion of Iraq (hint – it wasn’t Sept. 11 or “terrorism”) and the rapidly unfolding events in the Middle East, including U.S. threats against Iran and Syria and demands for “reform” in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, as well as U.S. actions across the globe.***

READ THIS POST AND SEE WHO PROMOTES SUCH THINGS

Yes whats the problem with that we have people like Shabbirh who want to unite and praise those who support killing and have numerously spoken against us going for ziarat of these holy shrines. WHATS the problem when our so called shias are promoting unity with and protecting those who openly slander our beloved Imam Zamana (as) ?

Dont forget a few years ago a person who was supported than by the iranian Govt signed a pact with these very wahabis and accepted that Muawiya and Yazid were right - Do i see i a repeatation of the same thing here ? The question remains unanswered.

Shabbirh you go ahead and support Yazidi Forces called Wahabiya - I and other Shian-e-Ali (as) do Bara'a from this act of yours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

Tell me something; didn't Imam Hasan(A) sign a pact with Muawiyyah? Didn't the Prophet(S) sign a pact with the Makkans?

Look while I appreciate your being upset at this event; strangely enough I'm also upset by whats happened. However; to rise to this bait is to fall into the trap.

Tell me have any of the Ulema spoken in the manner you have? Are they thinking as you?

It's a tragic and crying shame you can't see the damage your words are doing. This is not a game, this is real; and in real events one must follow the guidance of Islam; since Shaytan is playing your emotions for all their worth; he's playing all our emotions for all their worth.

Realise this. If you must - get nasty to me - call me all the names under the sun, not a problem. But do not go sectarian, that is far worse; become a Shabbir hater - there are plenty of Shabbir haters out there; but don't become a Muslim hater. Realise what you are doing, the harm both to yourself and to the Ummah.

Realise that you will be questioned regarding these words you have scribed as we all will.

Your name is "Shia Books" - I suggest you read some.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Here is some information on the US "ambassador" to Iraq: Khalilzad - all of this information, is again, very much available - and there is nothing new about this.

The problem is that too many of us Shi'as have been sleeping and dreaming that the United States is going to hand "us" power... Aside from going against basic norms of Islamic justice that is totally not about seeking sectarian power, it also suggests a very naive attitude towards what the United States is capable off. Inshallah, this might at the very least might be a wake up call... like seriously!

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=7593

****Khalilzad’s story – from aid to Paul Wolfowitz in the 1980s, to neocon theorist in the 1990s, to top official under George W. Bush – is the story of the rise of a group of imperialist strategists, with a sordid history drenched in blood, determined to solidify, deepen and extend U.S. global dominance by any means necessary.

Theirs is a coherent global strategy that is now driving the actions of the Bush II regime. Understanding this agenda is key to understanding the real reasons behind the 2003 invasion of Iraq (hint – it wasn’t Sept. 11 or “terrorism”) and the rapidly unfolding events in the Middle East, including U.S. threats against Iran and Syria and demands for “reform” in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, as well as U.S. actions across the globe.***

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

Ahsantum, Jazakumullah brother for your excellent post. Masha Allah.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Guest DjibrilCisse

La hawla wa la quwwata illah billah ul ali'ul adheem.

Allah is a witness to the fact that the Shaytan is very much in the air. The muslimeen have been fighting, on top of that, right here on the forum, we have abused each other, slandered one another, and succeeded in carrying out Shaytan's dirty work for him.

Let us stay very far from Shaytan. We are very vulnerable at this moment. I am ashamed to say that only yesterday I fell victim to the mal3oon Shaytan, and abused my own brother, from whom I have learnt much on this forum, in the chatroom. The same thing has been happening in this thread. This cannot continue.

(bismillah)

But anyways, I think our MAIN target should be the Imperialists, esp the British. They are the ones playing these nawasib on their chess boards.

Indeed. Let's also note that only last week Iran called for the British to leave Basra. Despite two of their soliders being caught (and God knows how many got away with it), trying to plant a bomb, disguised as Iraqi arabs, they have still been allowed to stay there, and possibly repeat the same thing again.

Indeed, everytime we ignored the words of our maraja, we always ended up regretting it ...

The irony of it is that we shout for our ulema to say something, and refuse to do anything unless they do, and when they do say something, we don't want to hear it anymore.

Shame on us.

SHABBIRH WANTS US TOUNITE WITH THOSE WHO OPENLY DECLARE THAT SHIAS ARE WAJIB UL QATL - Does that not make him an anti shia supporter ?

This is not from Sheikh Shabbir, this is from Allah. And please note that a handful of Wahabbi mouthpieces in Pakistan do not represent the views of 1.2 billion people.

[3.102] O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslims.

[3.103] And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

[3.104] And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

[3.105] And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them, and these it is that shall have a grievous chastisement.

The success of the revolution, the success of war against Saddam, and the success against the Israelis in south Lebanon, is proof of what the Shia are capable of.

Let us take a lot at what our successful ulema have said:

Ayatullah Khamenei (yesterday), said that the investigation had to start with the zionists and the occupiers.

Syed Nasrullah, quite some time ago, maybe one year ago, said that if he went to Iraq he could prove Mossad involvement in the bombings. A while later Mossad agents were spotted in Iraq.

Let us look at the credentials of these men. Ayatullah Khamenei was among the great men who revived Islam in Iran. He has recognised the same enemy in Iraq as the one that he had faced in the 1980's.

Syed Nasrullah was among the great men who revived Islam in South Lebanon, and he has recognised the same enemy in Iraq as the one he has been facing in Lebanon since 1982.

The experts have spoken. Are we ready to listen?

Has anyone noticed the timing of the bombing? The Muslim world, both Shia and Sunni were displaying an extrordinary solidarity in response to those cartoons depicting our beloved Prophet (s).

Yes, after a long time they were standing together against a common enemy.

Also, Hamas has just come to power, and rather than acting as Western mouthpieces, the Shia welcomed them to power. Khalid Meshal was visiting Iran at the time of the bombing.

Very true; we've been saying this for years now; but people don't listen.

Indeed, you have. Some of us insisted on acting like idiots and closing our ears rather than learning, but eventually our eyes opened and we recognised the situation for what it was. Insha'Allah, more will start to realise what this is really about. I salute you, again, for the patience that you have shown, despite the filthy attacks on your character, not only now, but also back then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have fallen for enough tricks. Lets start to think before acting (so much for calling ourselves Shi'a-tul-Ali. (as) )

-Nationalism: Islam does not limit itself to international man made borders. Islam does not differenciate between an Iraqi, an Iranian and a Chinese.

-Divide and conquer: We seem more intent on listening to Shaytan than to Allah. There are three times when Shaytan comes to very close to us, and one of them is when we are angry. Allah has gifted us with a book, we don't follow it. He gifted us with the Aimmah (as), we don't follow them. He gifted us with ulema, we don't follow them either. Why do we even bother to pretend being Muslim?

Let us not fall for the tactic of Shaytan.

How are we going to condemn the fighting between Muslims in Iraq, if we're slandering each other right here on the forum?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us all apologize, if we're even worthy of it, to our master the 12th Imam (as). Surely we have forgotten his grief, and fought among ourselves rather than consoling him. We have ignored the teachings of him and his forefathers, and have cheaply sold them in exchange for the tactics of the enemies of Islam.

How can we dare to pray for his return if we are obviously not prepared to help him?

La hawla wa la quwwata illah billah ul ali'ul adheem.

Allah is a witness to the fact that the Shaytan is very much in the air. The muslimeen have been fighting, on top of that, right here on the forum, we have abused each other, slandered one another, and succeeded in carrying out Shaytan's dirty work for him.

Let us stay very far from Shaytan. We are very vulnerable at this moment. I am ashamed to say that only yesterday I fell victim to the mal3oon Shaytan, and abused my own brother, from whom I have learnt much on this forum, in the chatroom. The same thing has been happening in this thread. This cannot continue.

(bismillah)

Indeed. Let's also note that only last week Iran called for the British to leave Basra. Despite two of their soliders being caught (and God knows how many got away with it), trying to plant a bomb, disguised as Iraqi arabs, they have still been allowed to stay there, and possibly repeat the same thing again.

The irony of it is that we shout for our ulema to say something, and refuse to do anything unless they do, and when they do say something, we don't want to hear it anymore.

Shame on us.

This is not from Sheikh Shabbir, this is from Allah. And please note that a handful of Wahabbi mouthpieces in Pakistan do not represent the views of 1.2 billion people.

[3.102] O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslims.

[3.103] And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

[3.104] And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

[3.105] And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them, and these it is that shall have a grievous chastisement.

Let us take a lot at what our successful ulema have said:

Ayatullah Khamenei (yesterday), said that the investigation had to start with the zionists and the occupiers.

Syed Nasrullah, quite some time ago, maybe one year ago, said that if he went to Iraq he could prove Mossad involvement in the bombings. A while later Mossad agents were spotted in Iraq.

Let us look at the credentials of these men. Ayatullah Khamenei was among the great men who revived Islam in Iran. He has recognised the same enemy in Iraq as the one that he had faced in the 1980's.

Syed Nasrullah was among the great men who revived Islam in South Lebanon, and he has recognised the same enemy in Iraq as the one he has been facing in Lebanon since 1982.

The experts have spoken. Are we ready to listen?

Yes, after a long time they were standing together against a common enemy.

Also, Hamas has just come to power, and rather than acting as Western mouthpieces, the Shia welcomed them to power. Khalid Meshal was visiting Iran at the time of the bombing.

Indeed, you have. Some of us insisted on acting like idiots and closing our ears rather than learning, but eventually our eyes opened and we recognised the situation for what it was. Insha'Allah, more will start to realise what this is really about. I salute you, again, for the patience that you have shown, despite the filthy attacks on your character, not only now, but also back then.

We have fallen for enough tricks. Lets start to think before acting (so much for calling ourselves Shi'a-tul-Ali. (as) )

-Nationalism: Islam does not limit itself to international man made borders. Islam does not differenciate between an Iraqi, an Iranian and a Chinese.

-Divide and conquer: We seem more intent on listening to Shaytan than to Allah. There are three times when Shaytan comes to very close to us, and one of them is when we are angry. Allah has gifted us with a book, we don't follow it. He gifted us with the Aimmah (as), we don't follow them. He gifted us with ulema, we don't follow them either. Why do we even bother to pretend being Muslim?

Let us not fall for the tactic of Shaytan.

How are we going to condemn the fighting between Muslims in Iraq, if we're slandering each other right here on the forum?

Let us all apologize, if we're even worthy of it, to our master the 12th Imam (as). Surely we have forgotten his grief, and fought among ourselves rather than consoling him. We have ignored the teachings of him and his forefathers, and have cheaply sold them in exchange for the tactics of the enemies of Islam.

How can we dare to pray for his return if we are obviously not prepared to help him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

Ahsantum, Masha Allah brother. Excellent post.

I pray that those who need to understand - indeed do understand.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Salaams

A New Plot To Divide Muslims

Tehran Times Political Desk

TEHRAN – The serious crime of the terrorists who bombed the holy shrines of the tenth and eleventh Shia Imams, Imam Hadi (as) and Imam Hassan Askari (as), on Wednesday in Iraq was an insult to the sanctities of all Muslims.

Undoubtedly, it is a new plot which first of all can be considered as the continuation of the disrespectful move of the European newspapers’ that published cartoons of the Prophet of Islam.

Secondly, the offensive act was meant to create division between Iraqi Shias and Sunnis and ignite a civil war, following the failure of the plans of the occupiers of the country.

This is a critical juncture for the vigilant Islamic world. Shias certainly know that such moves are not the work of their Sunni brothers but are directed by the hands of the enemies of Islam.

Meanwhile, the Sunni brothers should also be aware that the same terrorists who carried out the criminal act in Samarra yesterday will probably attack their holy sites in the future.

In a message on Wednesday, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution noted that any emotional act carried out due to ignorance about the real enemy of Islam, including any attack against sites that are respected by Sunnis, is “haram” (forbidden in Islam) and called on Muslims to foil the enemies’ plots through awareness.

Another issue that should also not be ignored is the fact that the occupier U.S. regime, which has turned Iraq’s security to insecurity with its 150,000 troops and military equipment, is the main element responsible for these criminal acts.

Supreme Leader expresses condolences over bombings of Iraqi Shia shrines

In his message, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei expressed his condolences to Shias and all brave and aware Muslims throughout the world over the bombings earlier in the day of the holy shrines of the tenth and eleventh Shia Imams, Imam Hadi (as) and Imam Hassan Askari (as), in Samarra, Iraq.

The Supreme Leader pronounced a week of mourning in Iran over the catastrophic incident. Following are excerpts of his message:

“Evil and criminal hands created a great catastrophe today, committing yet another sin by attacking Islamic religious beliefs.

“The holy shrines of Imam Hadi (as) and Imam Hassan Askari (as) were insulted and destroyed, delivering a heavy blow to the Shias and all other Muslims who respect the household of the Prophet Muhammad (S). This criminal act, which was probably carried out by bigoted and ignorant mercenaries, had undoubtedly been planned by conspirators with wicked and diabolical intentions.

“This is a political crime and its roots have to be traced in the intelligence organizations of the Iraqi occupiers and the Zionists. The aggressive powers that perceive the political and social conditions in Iraq as contrary to their objectives devise ominous plans in their heads, some of which to intensify insecurity and create sectarian strife.

“The holy shrines in Samarra will once again rise with even greater magnificence than before through the efforts of those who respect the holy Imams, but this criminal act has left a dark stain on the foreheads of the enemies of Islam and Muslims which will not be wiped off for a long time.

“I hereby call on mourners in Iran, Iraq, and other parts of the world to seriously avoid any measure that would lead to animosity and aggression among Muslim brothers. “Undoubtedly hidden hands are at work to provoke Shias to attack mosques and sites respected by the Sunnis. Any kind of measure to this end is equivalent to supporting the objectives of the enemies of Islam and is haram.”

Ayatollah Sistani appeals for calm

Tens of thousands of people have staged protests across Iraq after the bomb attack heavily damaged one of the holiest sites in Shia Islam, BBC reported.

Dozens of Sunni mosques are reported to have been targeted and six Sunnis killed after the blasts.

Iraq's top Shia cleric, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, has appealed for calm and called for a week of mourning.

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani said the country must work to avoid a civil war.

In a television broadcast, Mr. Talabani, a Sunni Kurd, accused the attackers of trying to sabotage attempts to form a coalition government.

"We must… work together against… the danger of civil war," he said.

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack on the shrine, although Iraqi television said several people had been arrested in connection with the bombing.

Following the attack, thousands of demonstrators gathered near the shrine, waving Iraqi flags and calling for justice.

"We demand an investigation so that the criminals who did this will be punished.

"If the government fails to do so, then we will take up arms and chase the people behind this attack," one of the protesters, 28-year-old Mahmoud al-Samarie, was quoted by the Associated Press news agency as saying.

Western and Muslim leaders alike urged Iraqis to stand back from the precipice of civil war.

"We urge all Iraqis to show restraint in the wake of this tragedy and to pursue justice in accordance with the laws and constitution of Iraq. Violence can only contribute to what the terrorists sought to achieve by this act," said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw condemned the bombing as an attempt to spark sectarian violence and sabotage efforts to form a broad-based governing coalition two months after general elections.

"This criminal and sacrilegious act follows a series of recent attacks on innocent Iraqis," Straw said in London.

"It is a blatant and despicable attempt by terrorists to try to ignite civil strife and disrupt the process of forming a new Iraqi government," Straw said. "All of us have to appreciate the scale of the anguish caused by the destruction of the golden dome of this most important and historic Shiite site."

France also denounced the bombing of the shrine where Shias believe their beloved 12th Imam, a messianic figure, disappeared in the 9th century CE.

"France steadfastly condemns the attack this morning in Iraq on the mausoleum of the Imams in Samarra," foreign ministry spokesman Jean-Baptiste Mattei told reporters.

In Jordan, King Abdullah II warned that the destruction of the mosque "is aimed at sowing and fanning sectarian strife among the Iraqi people".

"What happened is an attempt to disrupt the efforts being made to enhance national unity… rebuild the nation and achieve a prosperous future for Iraq," the king said in a message to Iraqi President Jalal Talabani. Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora, who is himself a Sunni but rules over a country with a large Shia community, warned the bombing was "meant to divide Muslims between Sunni and Shia with the goal of breaking Iraq's unity and unity among Muslims."

Leading Lebanese Shia cleric Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah accused the United States of deliberately stoking communal tensions in Iraq in a bid to maintain its "occupation".

"The American occupation is trying to keep its grip on Iraq by benefiting from these crimes that she encourages directly or indirectly," Fadlallah said.

Iraqi Shia radical leader Moqtada Sadr, who had been in Beirut on a visit when news of the bombing broke, rushed back to Baghdad, cutting short a regional tour. Sadr has thousands of militiamen under his command in Shia areas of central and southern Iraq.

Source: Tehran Times

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

** U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice: "The only people that want a civil war in Iraq are the terrorists like (Abu Musab) al-Zarqawi. Iraqis want to be a stable and unified country. The Iraqi people are working under extremely difficult circumstances to bridge sectarian differences that were always dealt with by repression and violence..."

** Sheikh Abdul Salam al-Qubaisi, spokesman for the Muslim Clerics Association, an influential Sunni Muslim group: "(We) point the finger of blame at certain Shi'ite religious authorities for calling for demonstrations... I call on Moqtada al-Sadr to interfere because some matters are linked to his group," he said, referring to a young Shi'ite cleric who has incited violence in the past. "I remind Moqtada al-Sadr ... that our blood was mixed in Falluja, Sadr City, Kerbala and Najaf."

** Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has accused Israel and U.S. forces of being behind the attacks: "These heinous acts are committed by a group of Zionists and occupiers that have failed. They have failed in the face of Islam's logic and justice."

** U.N. Security Council: "The members of the Security Council understand the anguish caused by the attacks but urge the people of Iraq to defy its perpetrators by showing restraint and unity."

** U.S. President George W. Bush: "This senseless crime is an affront to people of faith throughout the world. The United States condemns this cowardly act in the strongest possible terms ... Violence will only contribute to what the terrorists sought to achieve by this act ... And the American people pledge to work with the people of Iraq to rebuild and restore the Golden Mosque of Samarra to its former glory."

** British Prime Minister Tony Blair: "The perpetrators of this act had one motive and one alone. They want to cause strife and violence between Sunni and Shia to derail democracy currently taking hold in Iraq. People must not fall into the trap being set for them. It is vital that all groups in Iraq show restraint in the face of this blatant provocation ... The British Government stands ready to contribute to the reconstruction of the Shrine site."

** Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, an ethnic Kurd: "This new ugly crime comes as a warning that there is a conspiracy against the Iraqi people to spark a war among brothers. God willing, we will not allow this ... We must cooperate and work together against this danger, the danger of civil war. This is the fiercest danger because it threatens our unity and our country with a devastating civil war."

** Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, a Shi'ite: "I announce on this occasion three days of mourning. I hope our heroic people will take more care on this occasion to bolster Islamic unity and protect Islamic brotherhood and Iraqi national brotherhood."

** U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan saw the attack on the shrine as "clearly aimed at provoking sectarian strife and undermining further the peace and stability of Iraq," chief U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric said.

"He appeals to all communities to show maximum restraint in the face of these provocative actions," Dujarric said.

** Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: "This is a political crime and its origins should be found in the intelligence organisations of the occupiers of Iraq and the Zionists ... There are definitely some plots to force Shi'ites to attack the mosques and other properties respected by the Sunnis. Any measure to contribute to that direction is helping the enemies of Islam and is forbidden by Sharia."

** Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani: "If the security systems are unable to secure necessary protection, the believers are able to do so with the might of God."

** U.S. Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad and General George Casey, in a joint statement after the Mosque bombing: "We denounce in the strongest terms the terrorist destruction of the Golden Mosque ... This heinous crime is a deliberate attempt to foment sectarian strife in Iraq and the region. Given the historic, cultural and religious importance of this shrine, this attack is a crime against humanity."

** Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr: "We ask Iraqis to rise to the responsibility and the scope of this tragedy and maintain the unity and safety of Iraq. My message today to the Iraqi people is to show solidarity and not to fall prey to projects aimed at compromising the unity of the country."

** Iraqi Islamic Party: "(The party) strongly condemns this sinful act and calls for a wide-reaching and objective investigation to catch those behind this crime that aims to harm the Iraqi people by provoking destructive sectarian strife."

** National Security Adviser Mowaffaq al-Rubaie, a Shi'ite: "They will fail to draw the Iraqi people into civil war as they have failed in the past."

shabbir.hassanally

Since you made an issue at the time of sorrow I am going to comment.

It is people like you that are a stumbling block to progress. Instead being active in your community working to reveal terrorists you stick your head in the sand. You sound like a broken record. "It was the Americans or Israeli" because you are living in some fantasy world.

Muslims like you should start taking responsibility for these acts and stop trying to find scapegoats.

You have Muslims blowing up themselves to kill other Muslims everyday and Zarqawi has declared war on Shias but your great fantasy enemies either do these evil acts or pay Zarqawi.

You choose believe that the US has sent our treasure to Iraq to be killed by Zarqawi and his ilk while we support Zarqawi.

People who believe this nonsense are easily manipulated and simple minded.

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member

Ya Imam-e-Zamana (as), the enemies bombed the resting place of your father and mother (peace be upon them). I bow down to your patience Ya Maula. Brothers and Sisters, take lesson from the patience shown by our beloved Imams.

Can you imagine the state of our present Imam? He knew who were the planners and He knows who carried out the act. If there is anyone who has the right to take revenge for the attack on his mother and father's resting place, it is Ya Imam! But look at the patience of our Imam. It'll blow your mind if you just think for a moment!

I hate to admit, but i believe that until Imam-e-Zamana (as) does not reappear, Shia's will continue to suffer. We have suffered from the start, and will suffer to the end. But take lesson from our Imams. Look at the patience Maula Ali (as) showed when the enemies attacked and heavily injured Bibi Fatima (sa). Look at the patience Imam Hussain (as) showed in Karbala. OUR PRESENT IMAM HAS BEEN PATIENT FOR 1100 YEARS!

As a poster quoted from the Quran about Ya Allah (swt), the best of planners [please correct if i have made a mistake].

Imam-e-Zamana has insisted that we take advice from the narrators of the traditions of the Prophet (as). Our narrators [mujtahids, molanas] have appealed to stay calm. Please do not let your grief, sadness, turn into anger. Be sad, Be in grief, and... think of Imam-e-Zamana and his patience.

:cry:

• Site Administrators

(salam)

^^^ Well said bro Djibrilcisse

At this time of grief & anger, I bring fellow Muslims' attention to the following verse of Quran:

===============================

Noble Qur'an - Al-Imran 3:103

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah and be not divided among yourselves, ...

================================

Such attacks of "batil" on Aal-e-Muhammad are not new to the world. The Imams were not even spared of this 'zulm' during their lives. But the Momineen should realise that such attacks cannot possibly effect the integrity, dignity & status of Aal-e-Muhammad. They remain alive and their Message ( of Islam ) continues to spread throughout the world.

It is the hukm of Allah in Quran,

"Surely thy enemy shall be the one cut off. " (108:3)

Fellow Shia brethren should not take their frustration out on the entire Muslim or non-Muslim community which is innocent, unaware & has got nothing to do with these attacks. Such 'zulm' does not go unheard. It is recorded in history. It is read by people. And it is cursed by the Just.

But if we generalize statements like " Its the West.." OR " Its the Sunnis ..." , then we will loose the opportunity to be heard. Such an action will create nothing but a default opposition and hatred against us.

The fact is that its mere individuals or groups of individuals who continue to remain in the depths of ignorance and spread Fitna within the Muslim world. They are not favoured by the righteous. They will never be...

United we stand, Divided we fall...

Fi-Amanillah

• Chatroom Moderators

^ I understand you people seriously, whoelse is it going to be who attacked Imam Askri's [a] shrine, it's either the Americans themselves, or they paid a group (Sunni's or Wahabi's or even the Kurds). Or may it was the own will of a Muslim group. Come on it isn't that had to figure out. On small suicide bombings against Shia's us people are so quick to point on the criminals, but here oh no don't say its them or them we don't know for sure. Well done.

It were these Muslims who betrayed our Imam's, It were these Muslim leaders who poinsoned and killed our Imams, it were these Muslims in Saudi who destroyed the shrines of our Sayyeda Zahra [a] and our beloved Imams.

Now they wouldn't hesitate in doing the same to the shrine of Imam Askri [a].

Shabbir i just say you just stay at home sit on your backside and enjoy your popcorns.

shabbir.hassanally

It is people like you that are a stumbling block to progress. Instead being active in your community working to reveal terrorists you stick your head in the sand. You sound like a broken record. "It was the Americans or Israeli" because you are living in some fantasy world.

Muslims like you should start taking responsibility for these acts and stop trying to find scapegoats.

You have Muslims blowing up themselves to kill other Muslims everyday and Zarqawi has declared war on Shias but your great fantasy enemies either do these evil acts or pay Zarqawi.

You choose believe that the US has sent our treasure to Iraq to be killed by Zarqawi and his ilk while we support Zarqawi.

Peace

Satyaban

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

Brother/Sister Satyaban; While I appreciate your sentiment; I beg to differ.

Firstly; it must be understood - and I have repeatedly said this but for some reason I must be writing in a foreign language that no-one understands since I have to repeat myself an almost infinite number of times before it registers in th minds of some people.

In order to understand the real situation one must examine the facts at hand, keeping in mind that there are a multitide of smokescreens; misdirections and other distractions designed to take the individual towards an invalid and indeed incorrect conclusion. Let us examine together shall we.

Firstly;

In Iraq prior to the invasion; there were very few problems between the Sunnah and Shia; the city of Samarrah is infact home to a majority population of our brethren from the Sunnah.

Secondly;

The myriad of attrocities committed and PROVEN to have been comitted by the Amerikkkan Invasion and it's lackeys - such as the attrocities in Abu Ghurayb, in Basra, etc have brought the focus of the people onto the activities and crimes of the Amerikkkan Empire.

Thirdly;

Very recently; the Amerikkkan Empire has been concerned with the rise of Muslims throughout the world; such as the rise of HAMAS in Occupied Palestine, and generally the growth of Islam throughout the world

Fourthly;

Amerikkka needs a distraction to take the focus away from it's crimes; and it's ploys (that are failing) both around the world and at home; as well as it's imminent attack on Iran in a vain attempt to curb the rise of the Petro-Euro - which will cast a deathly blow to the now defunct Petro-Dollar; plunging Amerikkka into a major recession, and ultimately bankrupcy.

Who stands to gain most from an internal civil war. Let us examine what history says.

For millenia; when empires are formed; the first thing to do is to cut out any possibility of resistance to said occupation/empire. What method worked in the past, and put the Muslims in a situation that effectively rendered them totally impotent? Ah yes; I believe it was the classic strategy of Divide and Rule.

Blowing up what is known to be a sacred place for the Muslims but closer to the Shia - in a Sunni neighbourhood; killing both Sunnis and Shias. Placing strategic idiots at strategic places who will fan the flames of sectarian strife. Producing news reports that play on the entire sectarian agenda - such as "Shia Mosque destroyed by Sunnis" - or words to the effect of. When in reality there is no evidence to suggest that it was anyone even remotely Muslim who comitted this attrocity.

While the Muslims are busy killing each other; they will not notice the damaging propoganda against ISLAM (RE: Caricatures and such). They will allow their brethren to be harmed; and hatred will be fanned; Muslim killing Muslim.

Is that what you people want? If that is what you want then you are further from Islam than you realise. Since one of the core elements of Islam is Unity.

Did the Prophet(S) act in this manner did he go off blindly at tangents? Did the Aimmah(A)? No they did not. Because that is a chaotic manner to act in and Islam is fundamentally opposed to chaos, Islam is based on Order and Discipline.

In any crime; the first thing that needs to be acertained is simple:

Who did the crime.

Then it needs to be worked out why.

Then a punishment is derived based on the severity of the crime and it's reasoning.

For example; if a person steals a banana from a store; because he/she is starving; then the punishment is not the same as for someone who steals a banana from a store for the sake of it.

Islam is Justice, purity and disciplined. Not the rampant chaos that is ensuing now.

It is crucial that people don't let their emotions run rampant; and follow the line of the Righteous Islamic Leadership. Follow what Imam Khamenei(HA), Ayatullah al-Udhma Seestani(HA), Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah(HA), Sayyed Muqtada as-Sadr(HA), Ayatullah al-Udhma Sayyed Muhammad Husayn Fadhlullah(HA), etc.

It is important not to let emotions take over. Imagine if the Prophet(S) and Aimmah(A) as well as the ProphetÚáíå ÇáÓáÇãs prior to Prophet Muhammad(S) had done in such an event? We would not have any Islam, instead we would have chaos.

Realise this; understand what I am saying and realise the gravity of every letter that each of us scribe.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Civil war in Iraq?

Masha'Allah. What ever happened to the Shia taking over Iraq from the Ameriknessets?

They'd rather see a civil war in Iraq, than a stable Iraq governed by the Shia.

Intifadha 91 all over again.

There is only one way right now to defeat the enemy, the ones who blew up our Imams shrine, and that is to unite, and dissallow instability in Iraq. Their end goal has no interest for the Shia, or muslims at large.

Anger should be pointed at the occupying force. They started this mess, and under the Gevena conventions, are responsible for providing security to the land and people whom they occupy.

Weak people are easier to control. Divide and conquer.

ws

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)  (salam)

Don't our Imam (as) protect the graves? (Shrines)

How can it be that these crooks are able to destroy the shrines? Aren't they protected by some divine power? I have seen the graves in Saudia Arabia. ( Imams) and they are nothing but sand. Why don't out Imam (as) protect it somehow?

Ma Salaam

Sayyid Ali Naqvi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

brother

it is not your imams or my imams. as i am sunni, they are the leaders of the ahle bait of theyr time. and the masjid which were blowen up, is not a shia masjid or sunni masjid, it faces kaaba. it has a mimbar it is a masjid. every muslims who have passion for the deen is wery sad right now, wheither it be sunni or shia.

and about imams protecting theyr graves. you have to know that this world is a meanwhile stay. we all leave things behind us. what damage can a bulldoser or a bomb do to your soul when thousands of souls are remembering you?

• Advanced Member
shabbir.hassanally

Peace

Satyaban

Satyaben - Wonderful post - I can see that people reading Shabbirh's posts can understand he is just following a set agenda dictated by someone somewhere so they just keep blowing the same trumpet that its America and Israel who are doing all this - You know some people dont have ears to listen or brains to think. There is nothing we can do about it.

Looking at Shabbirh's history here on shiachat and other places - he is one of those who will never listen to anyone -- every one who opposes him will be wrong in his eyes regadless of what that person says or quote.

Here is a link which contains a list of attrocities these Sunni / wahabis have committed in Pakistan : VICTIMS OF WAHABI'ISM IN PAKISTAN

• Advanced Member

I was reading the comments on BBC website by westerners, and they were laughing their guts out at the muslims blowing each other out. This is the image of islam we are portraying? They don't see whether its shia or sunni who blowing himself, they see them as muslims.

This is the best time for uniting with eachother to face our common enemy (The Wahabi terrorists and US forces).

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jsp...=20060223125628

Satyaben - Wonderful post - I can see that people reading Shabbirh's posts can understand he is just following a set agenda dictated by someone somewhere so they just keep blowing the same trumpet that  its America and Israel who are doing all this - You know some people dont have ears to listen or brains to think. There is nothing we can do about it.

Looking at Shabbirh's history here on shiachat and other places - he is one of those who will never listen to anyone -- every one who opposes him will be wrong in his eyes regadless of what that person says or quote.

Here is a link which contains a list of attrocities these Sunni / wahabis have committed in Pakistan :  VICTIMS OF WAHABI'ISM IN PAKISTAN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

So given that you agree with creating sectarian strife; and letting the real criminal - the Amerikkkan Empire and it's lackeys - get away with yet another crime; you must have evidence to suggest that said crime in Samarrah was committed by those who you so vehemently want to curse.

If that is the case - please provide concrete evidence to the effect.

Also; you might want to read Quran; because that is the basis for the words that I am saying; and repeating over and over and over.

I trust you are aware of Quran? You know the revelation of Allah to Muhammad(S); the basis of Islam? That which the Ahl al-Bayt(A) - including Imam al-Askari and Imam al-Hadi(A) worked to teach, propogate and guide humanity with.

Yes, that Quran. It'd do you good to read it sometime. You might even learn something.

Incidently; even you - who is against Taqleed from what is mentioned in your signature; must appreciate that Quran is a fundamental element of Islam?

So tell me - I ask you from Quran; if you allegations are true and you have evidence that suggests those who you have blamed for the crime and attrocity in Samarrah then present it:

...Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.

(Quran, Surah al-Baqarah)

and I leave you with Quran also:

But how can you disbelieve while it is you to whom the communications of Allah are recited, and among you is His Messenger? And whoever holds fast to Allah, he indeed is guided to the right path.

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslims.

And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them, and these it is that shall have a grievous chastisement.

(Quran, Surah Aal-i-Imraan, Verses 103 to 105)

You might also want to reflect on these verses;

You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah; and if the followers of the Book had believed it would have been better for them; of them (some) are believers and most of them are transgressors.

They shall by no means harm you but with a slight evil; and if they fight with you they shall turn (their) backs to you, then shall they not be helped.

(Quran, Surah Aal-i-Imraan, Verses 110 to 111)

The moment you distance yourself from Quran you lose the plot and end up flailing around like a worthless cretin. Realise that my dear, I beg you for the sake of Allah, realise that.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally

Salaams

Sadr urge protecting Sunni mosques

04:53:00 È.Ù

Najaf, Iraq, Feb 23 - Shiite Cleric Moqtada Sadr has ordered Mehdi Army militia to protect Sunni mosques in southern Iraq, an official from his office said on Thursday.

"Moqtada Sadr has ordered the Mehdi Army to protect Sunni mosques and religious places in Basra and in other regions" where his movement is influential, Saheb al-Amiri told reporters.

V.M 

Source: IRIB News

Alhamdu lillah. Alhamdu lillah. Alhamdu lillah!!

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

[EDITED]

http://www.forbes.com/business/manufacturi.../ap2545545.html

In one ominous sign of how Shiites may react, Iraq's top Shiite cleric and the country's vice president hinted that local armed militias might play a bigger role in security in future, if the government can't protect such holy shrines.
Both Sunnis and the United States fear the rise of such militias, which Sunnis view as little more than death squads. American commanders believe they undercut U.S. efforts to create a professional Iraqi army and police force - a key step toward the eventual drawdown of U.S. forces.

Shiite protesters later set fire to a Sunni shrine containing the seventh century tomb of Talha bin Obeid-Allah, a companion of the Prophet Muhammad, on the outskirts of the southern city, but there was no immediate word on the extent of the damage or any casualties.

Police found nine bodies of Sunni Muslims, most of them shot in the head, in two neighborhoods of Basra, according to a police official who spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of militia reprisals.

[EDITED]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

As long as Sayyed Muqtada as-Sadr(HA) and Jaysh Imam al-Mahdi(AJ) are there; they will protect ALL holy site in Iraq. Alhamdu lillah.

Allah will never let the enemies of Allah, Humanity and Islam have the upper hand; those who wish to fan the flames of sectarianism and increase the sectarian strife are nothing more than agents of the enemies of Allah; and are amongst the most wretched and cursed throughout creation.

May Allah protect the Muslims from the plots and schemes of the enemies. Ameen, Ya Rab al-Alemeen.

If only those wishing for sectarian strife could realise what they are doing to Imam al-Hujjah(AJ).

I advise all to watch this:

Listen closely; a cry from ....

It's in Farsi; but the video explains well what is meant.

Insha Allah we will try to subtitle it.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Salaams

As long as Sayyed Muqtada as-Sadr(HA) and Jaysh Imam al-Mahdi(AJ) are there; they will protect ALL Islamic holy places.  Alhamdu lillah.

Shabbir

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam bro,

You missed this part

http://www.forbes.com/business/manufacturi.../ap2545545.html

In one ominous sign of how Shiites may react, Iraq's top Shiite cleric and the country's vice president hinted that local armed militias might play a bigger role in security in future, if the government can't protect such holy shrines.

Both Sunnis and the United States fear the rise of such militias, which Sunnis view as little more than death squads. American commanders believe they undercut U.S. efforts to create a professional Iraqi army and police force - a key step toward the eventual drawdown of U.S. forces.

Edited by lAun ali rizvi

Sadr urge protecting Sunni mosques

04:53:00 È.Ù

Najaf, Iraq, Feb 23 - Shiite Cleric Moqtada Sadr has ordered Mehdi Army militia to protect Sunni mosques in southern Iraq, an official from his office said on Thursday.

"Moqtada Sadr has ordered the Mehdi Army to protect Sunni mosques and religious places in Basra and in other regions" where his movement is influential, Saheb al-Amiri told reporters.

V.M 

Salaams

Source: IRIB News

Alhamdu lillah. Alhamdu lillah.  Alhamdu lillah!!

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaams

And you missed what I had posted above.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

Salaams

So given that you agree with creating sectarian strife; and letting the real criminal - the Amerikkkan Empire and it's lackeys - get away with yet another crime; you must have evidence to suggest that said crime in Samarrah was committed by those who you so vehemently want to curse.

where is your concrete evidence for suggesting Americans have done this. Have i not presented their Fatwas, List of their crimes in pakistan, list of their crimes in Iraq and else where ?

Where is your evidence that proves Americans are the ones responsible for Attacking the Holy Shrines ?

Im fed with you Shabbirh - You are :mad:

sorry dont have time to waste on you specially when i have seen your attitute in other threads on shiachat and also at other places - By the way some one mentioned in one of the forums that you were banned from Hyderi Islamic Centre, Stanmore Mosque and a number of other places - is it true ? was it because of your atitute towards your opponents or was it something else ?

You dont need to reply as i will be ignoring your Posts anyways.

Stick to what you are being dictated by the enemies of AhlulBait (as) - and please let us Do Bara'aa from those Wahabi Sunnis who openly slander our Imam zamana (as).

Salaams

And you missed what I had posted above.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam bro,

if that statement was made, that was made before the shrine of Talha bin Obeid-Allah was destroyed by some ghulaat!

If it was made AFTER the incident, then i would like to see some results instead of empty promises, if any incident happens as such than i think the Shia militias will have also failed like the iraqi army and police has

Edited by lAun ali rizvi

• Advanced Member

Deep from our heart, we express our condolence to Imam-e-Hazir on the outrageous attack on Roza-e-Imam-e-Ali Naqi o Imam-e-Askari (as) And once again the world has witnessed that Kull o Youmin Ashura. This shows the evilness and frustration of enemies of Islam and AhlulBait to go to any limit to achieve their goals.

Aye Imam-e-Hazir, Aa,iye k ab ghutan bardasht naheen. We seek your guidence and ready to act.

where is your concrete evidence for suggesting Americans have done this. Have i not presented their Fatwas, List of their crimes in pakistan, list of their crimes in Iraq and else where ?

Where is your evidence that proves Americans are the ones responsible for Attacking the Holy Shrines ?

Im fed with you Shabbirh - You are  :mad:

sorry dont have time to waste on you specially when i have seen your attitute in other threads on shiachat and also at other places - By the way some one mentioned in  one of the forums that you were banned from Hyderi Islamic Centre, Stanmore Mosque and a number of other places - is it true ? was it because of your atitute towards your opponents or was it something else ?

Stick to what you are being dictated by the enemies of AhlulBait (as) - and please let us Do Bara'aa from those Wahabi Sunnis who openly slander our Imam zamana (as).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam

My evidence for the Amerikkkans being behind this is very simple; they are occupying the land; they are therefore responsible.

However; I don't have the right to immediately start slandering my fellow Muslim brother; I have not said that I am saying conclusively that it's he Amerikkkans; but you can bet your bottom dollar that they have a hand in it. As I've said and explain in the simplest of terms possible (or rather that I am able to); it's obvious.

They require discord. It serves their goal.

Our brethren of the Sunnah don't need discord; they want to avoid it. Simple.

As for the things you've said about me; alhamdu lillah.

As far as I know; I am rarely invited to these centres to give lectures; but the last time I was - it was Hyderi Islamic Center; you can find the lectures here:

Lectures - Hyderi Islamic Center - Arbaen 2003

If you can find where I've:

was it because of your atitute towards your opponents or was it something else ?

With respect; my opponents are those who seek to sow the seeds of discord within the Ummah and break the Unity of the Ummah; you will - should you examine Quran and the life of the Prophet(S) and Aimmah(A) - find that those are the same type of people who are opponents of the Prophet(S) and Aimmah(A).

Realise this.

As for:

That's up to you. I reply to cover the situation, and clarify my stance.

Also when you say:

Stick to what you are being dictated by the enemies of AhlulBait  - and please let us Do Bara'aa from those Wahabi Sunnis who openly slander our Imam zamana .

If that's what you feel clearly you are a confused person. Answer just one of my points through Quran and rational thought; and examples from the life of the Aimmah(A) and Prophets(A).

Then you can be taken seriously. Until then; and with the utmost of respect; if some so-called nawasib come to harm you; you have only yourself to blame and the stance you have taken. Hatred breeds hatred. Realise that.

In reality; you are harming Islam more than you realise; you allege that you are a Shia - with respect; you are harming Shia Islam more than you realise; more than the demolishing of any haram. What you are doing is worse than the destruction of the Ka'bah; since you are destroying all that Prophet(S) worked to establish. Realise that.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir