In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

• Advanced Member
no muslim could ever do this?  do you want me to show your past attacks, and open your reign of terror? 

the first attack by you people has been the murder of the prophet (pbuh)'s daughter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DId u read teh part in Ayatollah`s sistanis message regards Sectarian discord ? I think this is as good a time as any to follow the Mrjas when all of us are too stunned and angered and feel violated for being attacked thus.

DId u read teh part in Ayatollah`s sistanis message regards Sectarian discord ? I think this is as good a time as any to follow the Mrjas when all of us are too stunned and angered and feel violated for being attacked thus.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see the difference between us and you?? our marja promote peace even after this vile attack. what does your religion promote? mroe bloodshed. more violence. another tape of zarqawi and bin laden promoting more murders of shias. 1400 years of terror, yet you people do not fear Allah (swat) and moula (as)

• Advanced Member
no muslim could ever do this?  do you want me to show your past attacks, and open your reign of terror? 

the first attack by you people has been the murder of the prophet (pbuh)'s daughter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brother.....i think u r not getting me...

I m talking about MUSLIMS....

BUT from ur Views what i m getting is that U believe THOSE WHO KILLED Janaab -e Fatima Zahra [sWT] were MUSLIMS....

Hey bro ... MUSLIMS and MUNAFIQS are two different things....

Dont Try to mix them...

I would like to express my sincerest condolences for this tragic event to my Muslim brothers and sisters. I also would like to express my admiration of Grand Ayatollah Sistani for his remaining calm and stead fast throughout all the assaults on Iraqi Shias.

I really can not accept the idea that Hamas would do such a thing. I don't see it as in their interest and this is a time that they want the support of all Muslims.

I think we should all remember what OBL's pawn Zarqawi said about Shias. I mean didn't he declare war on the Shias in Iraq?

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member
see the difference between us and you??  our marja promote peace even after this vile attack.  what does your religion promote?  mroe bloodshed.  more violence.  another tape of zarqawi and bin laden promoting more murders of shias.  1400 years of terror, yet you people do not fear Allah (swat) and moula (as)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ignore them.honestly.Its disgusting the way shias are getting slaughtered worlwide .I don`t even feel like getting into any argument with any of them.

Ignore their petty and paltry provocations.

• Advanced Member
I would like to express my sincerest condolences for this tragic event to my Muslim brothers and sisters. I also would like to express my admiration of Grand Ayatollah Sistani for his remaining calm and stead fast throughout all the assaults on Iraqi Shias.

I really can not accept the idea that Hamas would do such a thing. I don't see it as in their interest and this is a time that they want the support of all Muslims.

I think we should all remember what OBL's pawn Zarqawi said about Shias. I mean didn't he declare war on the Shias in Iraq?

Peace

Satyaban

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you, Satyaban, for your condolensces. Greatly appreciated.

:)

Wasalaam

Brother.....i think u r not getting me...

I m talking about MUSLIMS....

BUT from ur Views what i m getting is that U believe THOSE WHO KILLED Janaab -e Fatima Zahra [sWT] were MUSLIMS....

Hey bro ... MUSLIMS and MUNAFIQS are two different things....

Dont Try to mix them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

muslims have done what for the past 1400 years? commited nothing by murderous acts.

according to 1.3 muslims, the munafiqs who murdered Bibi Fatima (as) are muslims.

Exposing me as a terrorist? Nice....so im an erhabe now? And what exactly is a terrorist? Enlighten me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am exposing evil. evil that has destoryed shrines, and murdered innocent people. I am exposing the people who make children orphans. If you want to consider yourself a terrorist, i don't blame you. you do have a terrorist screenname

• Advanced Member
I am exposing you terrorist.  There is no fitnah, its jehad against evil and terror.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then get off you flaming butt and go do some jihad instead of sitting safely behind a monitor typing rhetoric that only serves in boosting your pity ego. I've had a stomach full of your rubbish. Go and take a breather and break open a few books and learn about the mannerisms of Ahlul bayt and their Jihad against the enemy, then compare it to your pathetic juvenile behaviour.

[sUSPENDED]

• Advanced Member
i am exposing evil.  evil that has destoryed shrines, and murdered innocent people.  I am exposing the people who make children orphans.  If you want to consider yourself a terrorist, i don't blame you.  you do have a terrorist screenname

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO...your arguments really does suck. My username is that of a terrorist? :lol: JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS "OH PALESTINE" Dude, Hezbullah..is a MAJOR supporter of the Falesteeni cause. Sayyed Nasrullah is a MAJOR supporter of the Falesteeni cause.

and i DO NOT support the killing of innocents. How many times should i repeat that for you? I DO NOT SUPPORT THE ACTIONS OF THOSE WHO HARM MY FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WHETHER THEY BE SUNNI OR SHIA. do you understand now? subhanAllah.

• Advanced Member
i am exposing evil.  evil that has destoryed shrines, and murdered innocent people.  I am exposing the people who make children orphans.  If you want to consider yourself a terrorist, i don't blame you.  you do have a terrorist screenname

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And your screenname is the epitomy of Goodness and justice and goodwill to mankind on earth. mashalllah!

Peace

Satyaban

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you brother for your kind words.

We believe it’s only in the interests of two countries to do this (America and Israel), and especially before the new government comes to power in Iraq.

Al Zarqawi and Al Qada are just American tools that they move around to achieve their aims.

So once again ‘Its not the issue of Shia and Sunni, it’s the issue of the occupation”

Fie Aman Allah

Shia shrine bombing triggers reprisals in Iraq

Mosques attacked; three clerics among seven Sunnis killed; Shias blame US; White House, UN chief condemn; seven-day mourning in Iran

SAMARRA, Iraq: Insurgents detonated bombs inside one of Iraq’s holiest Shia shrines on Wednesday, destroying its golden dome and triggering more than 60 reprisal attacks on Sunni mosques.

The president warned that extremists were pushing the country toward civil war, as many Shias lashed out at the United States as partly to blame. As the gold dome of the 1,200-year-old Askariya shrine lay in ruins, leaders on both sides called for calm. But the string of back-and-forth attacks seemed to push the country closer to all-out civil war than at any point in the three years since the US-led overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

"We are facing a major conspiracy that is targeting Iraq’s unity," said President Jalal Talabani, a Kurd. "We should all stand hand in hand to prevent the danger of a civil war."

US Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad and the top American commander in Iraq also warned it was a "critical moment for Iraq" and called the bombings a deliberate attempt to create sectarian tension. They promised the US would contribute to the shrine’s reconstruction.

In one ominous sign of how Shias may react, Iraq’s top Shia cleric and the country’s vice-president hinted that local armed militias might play a bigger role in security in future, if the government can’t protect such holy shrines.

After the attacks, one top Shia political leader accused Khalilzad of sharing some responsibility for the bombing of the shrine because of his stance on the future government.

"These statements ... gave green lights to terrorist groups. And, therefore, he shares in part of the responsibility," said the official, Abdul-Aziz al-Hakim, head of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq and the former commander of its militia. The president said the brazen assault on the shrine seemed aimed at destroying the talks. The Askariya shrine contains the tombs of two revered Shia Imams.

No group claimed responsibility for the 6.55am assault on the shrine in Samarra, 60 miles north of Baghdad, carried out by insurgents posing as police. But suspicion fell on Sunni extremist groups, and a government statement said "several suspects" had been detained.

In the hours after the bombing, Shia protesters attacked dozens of Sunni mosques throughout Iraq on Wednesday in retaliation for the bombing, witnesses and political groups said.

At least seven people, including three clerics, were killed in the attacks, the Iraqi Islamic Party, the country’s largest Sunni political group, said, adding at least 90 mosques were attacked, burned or taken over by Shias.

They included more than 50 in Baghdad alone, three of which were destroyed with explosives, the party said. The rest were in predominantly Shia areas on the capital’s southern outskirts and in Iraq’s southern provinces.

Armed Shias attacked the mosques with automatic rifles and rocket-propelled grenades, holding Sunnis after taking over some of them, the party said. At least two Sunni clerics were shot and killed outside mosques in Baghdad and the southern city of Basra, police said.

Another cleric was abducted from his vehicle in Baghdad, police 1st Lt. Thayer Mahmoud said. Shias took over more than 40 Sunni mosques, hoisting banners with new names over the sites, said Muthanna Harith al-Dhari, a spokesman for the influential Sunni Association of Muslim Scholars. Followers of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, whose Mahdi Army militia took a major part in Wednesday’s attacks, said four of their supporters were killed and dozens wounded in a series of clashes with mosque guards.

About 500 soldiers were sent to Sunni neighbourhoods in Baghdad to prevent clashes between Shias and Sunnis, and a leading Sunni politician, Tariq al-Hashimi, urged clerics and politicians to calm the situation "before it spins out of control."

The Sunni clerical Association of Muslim Scholars called the bombing a "criminal act," while the Sunni Endowment, a government organisation that cares for Sunni mosques and shrines, said it was sending a delegation to Samarra to investigate what happened.

Al-Sistani, the top Shia cleric, sent instructions to his followers forbidding attacks on Sunni mosques, especially the major ones in Baghdad. He called for seven days of mourning, his aides said. But he later hinted Iraqi Vice President Adil Abdul-Mahdi that religious militias could be given a bigger security role if the government is not capable of protecting holy shrines.

Shia leaders in surrounding countries, including Iran’s most influential cleric body, the Qom Shia Seminary, also responded quickly. Large protests erupted in Shia parts of Baghdad and in cities throughout the Shia heartland to the south.

In Basra, Shia militants traded rifle and rocket-propelled grenade fire with guards at the office of the Sunni-led Iraqi Islamic Party. Smoke billowed from the building. Shia protesters later set fire to a Sunni shrine containing the seventh century tomb of Talha bin Obeid-Allah on the outskirts of the southern city, but there was no immediate word on the extent of the damage or any casualties.

Police found nine bodies of Sunnis, most of them shot in the head, in two neighbourhoods of Basra, according to a police official who spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of militia reprisals.

Protesters in Najaf, Kut and Baghdad’s Shia slum of Sadr City also marched through the streets by the hundreds and thousands, many shouting anti-American and anti-Israeli slogans and burning those nations’ flags.

Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei ordered seven days of national mourning in Iran on Wednesday. Khamenei pointed the finger at Washington over the bombing but called on Iraq’s newly empowered Shia majority not to resort to revenge attacks against the ousted Sunni Arab elite.

He called on Iraqi Shias to avoid attacking Sunni mosques in order not to "help the enemies of Islam". Meanwhile, United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan expressed shock and sadness on Wednesday following the bombing of a revered Shia shrine in Iraq.

"The secretary-general was deeply shocked and saddened to learn of the bombing of the holy shrine in Samarra this morning," a spokesman for Annan said in a statement. The United States on Wednesday denounced the bombing of a Shia shrine in Iraq and offered to "do all in our power" to help hunt down those responsible.

"The United States condemns this cowardly act in the strongest possible terms. The terrorists continue to show that they are enemies of all faiths and of all humanity," White House spokesman Scott McClellan said.

http://jang.com.pk/thenews/feb2006-.../main/main2.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is my understanding that Grand Ayatollah Sistani called for a week, the Iraqi gov't three days and Ayat Khameini called for one day of mourning.

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member

last year, some "hero" has rushed in a shiite mosque during friday preyers , and blowed himself up in the middle of the place, killing nearly 12+

and wait, another hero of 2006 ruined the holy shrines of our holy imams (as) .

rite now , i dunno wat to feel, angry / patient ? it's like having shiites being played with , bombed , slaughtered. . . and not much can be done...

ina lilah wa2ina ilayhe raji3oon

(salam)

• Advanced Member
Then get off you flaming butt and go do some jihad instead of sitting safely behind a monitor typing rhetoric that only serves  in boosting your pity ego. I've had a stomach full of your rubbish. Go and take a breather and break open a few books and learn about the mannerisms of Ahlul bayt and their Jihad against the enemy, then compare it to your pathetic  juvenile behaviour.

[sUSPENDED]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....nice....

• Advanced Member

:huh: A few thouth.

First, it is indeed obvious that whomever did this wants to ignite civil war in Iraq.

Secondly whomever did this is no muslim at all.

Seing the extend and type of the damage i get the nagging feeling that this is the work of men trained in demolition using special demolition explosifs.

This seems to be the work of so called "special forces".

One question remains: who has to gain something with this ville act?

It also seems unwise to let the americans investigate this as they can themselves be involved. (they are also one of the possible parties that can have something to gain by this)

Again i cant say this enough but we need to STAY CALM STAY CALM STAY CALM AND STAY CALM!!!!

FIRST we have to take control of the situation, find out what happened THEN punish those who did it.

You people who talk of wanting to attack sunnis and their mosques (astaghfurallah) need to stop that mentality. Do you realise how haram your words are, your are talking about the houses of God (swt). You do not punish innocent people for the acts of a few. Otherwise we all would have been punished after 9/11.

Its not even certain that it was the sunnis who did it.

ANYONE could have been behind this JUST HAVE PATIENCE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you brother but let me say that Iraq is sure enough being punished for 11Sep01 when Iraq was not involved.

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member
muslims have done what for the past 1400 years?  commited nothing by murderous acts.

according to 1.3 muslims, the munafiqs who murdered Bibi Fatima (as) are muslims.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those who say they were MUSLIMS ...

I want to ask them....

Tell ME WHo is a true MUSLIM????

What do you mean by the term MUslim..???

How can one be A Muslim after planning or commiting such heinous crimes....like killing Ahlul-Bayts ..n Still hurting them by Such Attacks....

They are NOT MUSLIMS..NOT MUSLIMS ...NOT MUSLIMS.....

PLEASE DONT INSULT ISLAM by Calling those ENEMIES OF ISLAM..>>>> MUSLIMS.....

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Has anyone noticed the timing of the bombing? The Muslim world, both Shia and Sunni were displaying an extrordinary solidarity in response to those cartoons depicting our beloved Prophet (s).

Now regardless of who did the bombing, those responsible were clearly trying to divert attention away from this solidarity and re-ignite a Shia Sunni rift.

• Advanced Member

But going through all the pages, i have seen rage which is quite natural. We need to calm ourselves lest we do something which would dis-please Allah(swt).

I have heard that sunnis are also condemning this act and protesting, which is a great act and much appreciated. If only sunnis ulema co-operated with the security forces to root out terrorism in Iraq.

It is my understanding that Grand Ayatollah Sistani called for a week, the Iraqi gov't three days and Ayat Khameini called for one day of mourning.

Peace

Satyaban

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ayatollah Khamenai also called for a week-long mourning.

• Advanced Member

This really should not have come as any surprise - the United States has had a policy of creating civil war amongst Muslims - Shi'a and Sunni - and they really could not give a hoot if Muslims engaged in killing each other off -- -that is what they want. I tell you what, it aint just OBL that is smiling - it is Bush/Blair team that is laughing away when they see Shi'as attack Sunni masajid in reteliation and revenge.

for divide and rule tactics outlined in the United States Rand Reports see:

http://ihsan-net.blogspot.com/2005/12/rand...o-colonial.html

see also another recent article in the American Conservative news magazine:

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_09_26/cover.html

****The United States did not create the Sunni-Shi’ite split in Islamism, just as it did not create the earlier Sino-Soviet split in communism. It can, however, put itself in a position to take advantage of the divide as it very likely will develop, as it did with the analogous split during the Cold War.****

The information is out there --- nothing new, nothing surprising --- only we Shi'as need to keep our heads on and not allow ourselves to be swept away, inshallah!

Edited by skylight1

• Advanced Member

****Has anyone noticed the timing of the bombing? The Muslim world, both Shia and Sunni were displaying an extrordinary solidarity in response to those cartoons depicting our beloved Prophet (s).****

Yes, exactly that is what I was thinking about --- the timing is just right to remove the main issue of the table - and dissolve us into a sectarian war.

• Advanced Member
I have heard that sunnis are also condemning this act and protesting, which is a great act and much appreciated. If only sunnis ulema co-operated with the security forces to root out terrorism in Iraq.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Non-wahabi sunnis always have had a respect for the shrines. I myself have seen Sunni Muslims revere the photos of the Shrines at Kerbala and Samarra.

Wassalam

Edited by AliAbbas

• Advanced Member

I share your sorrow... destroying a place of worship is unbelievably evil deed.

"1. All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made up of our thoughts. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him, as the wheel follows the foot of the ox that draws the carriage.''

"15. The evil-doer mourns in this world, and he mourns in the next; he mourns in both. He mourns and suffers when he sees the evil of his own work."

"121. Let no man think lightly of evil, saying in his heart, It will not come near to me. Even by the falling of water-drops is a water-pot filled; the fool becomes full of evil, even if he gathers it little by little."

"125. If a man offend a harmless, pure, and innocent person, the evil falls back upon that fool, like light dust thrown up against the wind. "

"163. Bad deeds, and deeds hurtful to ourselves, are easy to do; what is beneficial and good, that is very difficult to do."

Buddha's Dhammpapada.

peace be with you.

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

People who were trying to defend the Wahabi from any blaim and wanted unity with them - These news items are for you so you all can open your eyes and decide if you still want to unite with your brothers killers....

NOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS - PLS TELL ME HOW ON EARTH CAN THERE BE UNITY WITH PEOPLE WHO DECLARE US AS NON MUSLIMS ?

SHABBIRH WANTS US TOUNITE WITH THOSE WHO OPENLY DECLARE THAT SHIAS ARE WAJIB UL QATL - Does that not make him an anti shia supporter ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and ...

Unity with these people it's like accepting the allegiance of the Yazeedi's, which looks like shabbir has.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So let them declare us as Wajib ul-Qatl; what's the problem with that? If you have enough strength and conviction in what you believe; then it is possible to even circumvent what the "enemies" say and want to do to you.

Before flying off the handle; one has to realise why said people refer to "Shia" as wajib ul-Qatl. Is it because the Shia are just a bunch of weaklings who cry a lot? No. Is it because no shia ever says anything bad about the people that the Muslims (as a whole and our brethren of the Sunnah in particular) respect? Umm let me see, yes, it could well be.

We've already had a MODERATOR of this site say unforgivable things about the second khalif of the Muslims, Umar ibn al-Khattab. It is also important to realise that while I might disagreements with some of the actions comitted by Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second khalif, that doesn't change the fact; it doesn't change the fact that Imam Ali(A) DID NOT rise up against him in an effort to oust him; but that Imam Ali(A) advised and assisted as best as he could; so much so that there as sayings from Umar ibn al-Khattab himself; where he says:

"Law laa Aliyyun la halakal Umar" (Had there not been Ali, Umar would have perished).

This clearly shows an admiration.

Now while I appreciate there are certain acts that were commited by Umar ibn al-Khattab, that I disagree with and consider ill advised; if I was to goto another Muslim and do as has been done here and is done by many other somewhat more extreme and confused so-called "Shia" such as - astaghfirullah - speak in a derogatory manner about the khalif, use lewd language about him, and other such sickening actions, tell me what will happen?

Will our brethren of the Sunnah, say "Oh that's nice that Shia person just slandered the second khalif, let's buy him a cup of tea and some buscuits" - or will he say "these damn shia; they are taught this by their sect and hence they are heretical". Work it out. Trust me it doesn't take a genious.

Also; what value does it have? Even if you believe what you have said about Kaliph Umar to be true; what value does it have to say such things? Doesn't it merely play into the hands of those who want a civil war?

For the sake of Allah think. Reflect on Quran - which clearly says do NOT slander others; treat others with respect; and if Quran is too much for some of us; look at the stance of the Ahl al-Bayt(A); did they act in the manner you do? Off course not; because they were examples for humanity.

Before having the arrogance to call ourselves "Shia" we need to first become worthy of being considered Shia or partisans of the Aimmah(A), until said time; we need to realise that we have no right to slander anyone except ourselves for our own evil deeds. Realise this.

some foreigners did this, just to cause some more tensions between the Shia and the Sunni there. I won't be surprised if there would be evidence found later on. No normal Muslim, Shia or Sunni, could think of doing that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly; this is instigated. The tragedy is that there are some so-called "Shia" (partisans of who I have no idea - but it can't be Ahl al-Bayt(A) cuz Ahl al-Bayt(A) didn't act in the manner those claiming to be their partisans are acting so ...) are falling flat into the trap set by the enemies of Allah. Even when advised; they continue in their foolishness. As Quran says:

Deaf, dumb and blind; and they will not return

(Quran, Surah al-Baqarah)

Dont forget to mention the supposed '91 "uprising". Their Shia brothers came to the outskirts of Basra to try and get them to get rid of Saddam...their own scholars (Imam Hakim) faught in the 8 year holy defense and asked them to rise, and what was their result? Yet all the US has to do is say "go rise and well help" they do double-flips and obey command.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly.

You accept help from a nation that both supported Saddam and used weapons of mass destruction on the Iraqi people. 

Unfortunately, such choices deserve such consequences we see in Iraq today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very true; we've been saying this for years now; but people don't listen.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Imam Khomaini  (qas) and the brave people of Iran WERE able to defeat Saddam, even as Saddam was being fed all the chemical and biological weapons he wanted by the ameriknesset regeme and the other arabs who gave him an open bank account.

The success of the revolution, the success of war against Saddam, and the success against the Israelis in south Lebanon, is proof of what the Shia are capable of.

And to this day i still wonder, why didn't one Iraqi drive a car through ba3thist headquarters and got rid of that cancer?

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jazakumullah brother; well said. Excellent question.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Perhaps words cannot explain the feelings and the sorrow that all the believers went through when they heard the news and saw the pictures.

The believers should always remember that when they get angry let their anger be for the cause of Allah and let their anger not control their brains and make them move from the right direction.

That’s the problem, which we are facing.  If we get happy our happiness make us forget our responsibilities, and when we get angry our anger prevent us from thinking.

In Iraq and in any other country as Ayotallah Mohamed Hussien Fadlallah (ha) says, “The issue is not the issue of sunni and shia, it is the issue of the occupation

And how brave are we when it comes to fighting each others , but when it comes to the occupation we prefer to sit at home.

Oh Mawlaya ya Amir Al Momnin (as) . It is like you are living with us through your sayings. It was you who said about those people:

They have made Satan the master of their affairs, and he has taken them as partners. He has laid eggs and hatched them in their bosoms. He creeps and crawls in their laps. He sees through their eyes, and speaks with their tongues. In this way he has led them to sinfulness and adorned for them foul things like the action of one whom Satan has made partner in his domain and speaks untruth through his tongue

Oh Mawlayha Ya Saheb Al Zaman (ajt) we pray to Allah to quick your appearance. We are ready to scarify our selves in your way. Ya Mawlay we are not like those who left your grandfather alone. You have an army in every place. Oh son of Zahra we are waiting for you to take revenge

Fie Aman Allah...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya Allah; subhan Allah Br Abu Ali; the saying of Imam Ali(A) that you've quoted:

They have made Satan the master of their affairs, and he has taken them as partners. He has laid eggs and hatched them in their bosoms. He creeps and crawls in their laps. He sees through their eyes, and speaks with their tongues. In this way he has led them to sinfulness and adorned for them foul things like the action of one whom Satan has made partner in his domain and speaks untruth through his tongue

Masha Allah; may Allah bless you.

Why don't the shia just part ways from the sunnis and create there own religion? I mean, damn, are you just going to take the killings every day, every place of this world, forever?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is the stance of the Amerikkkan Empire; divide and conquer. We've been saying it for years; a "Proud Amerikkkan" has said it openly now. Alhamdu lillah.

(salam)

Has anyone noticed the timing of the bombing? The Muslim world, both Shia and Sunni were displaying an extrordinary solidarity in response to those cartoons depicting our beloved Prophet (s).

Now regardless of who did the bombing, those responsible were clearly trying to divert attention away from this solidarity and re-ignite a Shia Sunni rift.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and

This really should not have come as any surprise - the United States has had a policy of creating civil war amongst Muslims - Shi'a and Sunni - and they really could not give a hoot if Muslims engaged in killing each other off -- -that is what they want. I tell you what, it aint just OBL that is smiling - it is Bush/Blair team that is laughing away when they see Shi'as attack Sunni masajid in reteliation and revenge.

for divide and rule tactics outlined in the United States Rand Reports see:

http://ihsan-net.blogspot.com/2005/12/rand...o-colonial.html

see also another recent article in the American Conservative news magazine:

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_09_26/cover.html

****The United States did not create the Sunni-Shi’ite split in Islamism, just as it did not create the earlier Sino-Soviet split in communism. It can, however, put itself in a position to take advantage of the divide as it very likely will develop, as it did with the analogous split during the Cold War.****

The information is out there --- nothing new, nothing surprising --- only we Shi'as need to keep our heads on and not allow ourselves to be swept away, inshallah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly.

To those who have been saying vulgar and obscene things to our brethren of the Sunnah; you should be ashamed of yourself; truely. The harm you have done in your insanity; is worse than that of blowing up the al-Askariyyah Haram; since you have betrayed the message of those blessed souls who are burried in al-Askariyyah. Reflect; think; ponder and realise. I beg you, before it's too late.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally