In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Askariya Shrine damaged by Explosives!

Rate this topic

skylight1

• Advanced Member
I still think the "dumbest post award" on this thread goes to YaAba3abdillah so far for this comment:

Maybe Iran should fix it's own issues such as prostitution and drugs before embarking on saving Iraq.  Last thing we want to see in Iraq is more censorship and house arrests of our scholars.  Maybe they should start treating Iraqies in their country as humans before you expect them to treat Iraqies next door as such.

Don't confuse what I said above for me not wishing some of Iran's strong Shia influence upon Iraq.

May Allah protect  Ayatollah Seestani (ha) and give him long life and patience to deal with these calamities and keep Iraq free of the hands that wish to tear it apart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

I don't think he means Iran taking over Iraq but just helping out with protection and shii influence.

Plus, every country has their problems with prostitution and drugs ... dosen't mean they can't help out their bros :)

3134140_7.jpg

Are These The Original Ones Of The Imam?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So the sunni groups in pakistan who wear green turban, such as Sipah Sahaba and Tabligh Islami follow the Aimmah and Prophet's (saww) sunnah??????????????????

-----------------------------------------

I THINK I HAVE FOUND THE REASON WHY SUNNIS BLEW UP the shrine ,

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost

its a retaliation !!!!!!!

• Veteran Member
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but sigh a sigh of relief at this.  There is no better day than today that these scum are forced to meet their lord.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Music to my ears  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two wrongs don't make a right, regardless of how angry you are.

Edited by Zain

• Site Administrators

Convicted militants, terrorists in Iraq, from any faith should be slaughtered right away and skip this Jail and western-style legal system BS.

And when we want to implement Islamic Shari3a, all of the sudden, it becomes backwards.

Guest AALIYAH1

salaam

Allah akbar

what a sad day 4 every muslim

:(

please lets all refrain from accusing sunnis or anyone else even if it was a sunni

does it mean that one person represenst the actions of millions of others . besides i didnt know about the bombing til i went to work and a fellow nurse (whose sunni )

came up to me andofferedher deepest condolences follwed by tears running down her face . I heard that there have been 3 arrests so far but its unconfirmed

i ask of us all to be patient this seems like just the begining . also lets not point fingurs yet .the answer is simple this was mosty likely the action of a terrorists who has not a single muslims interest at heart and ncertainly not the iraqi people 's

interest at heart .id also appreciate people on this site to refrain from accusing the iraqi goverment espicially not the shia .The goal of this attack was simple to cause a fitna or civil war . They could keep dreaming beacause as an iraqi who has been to iraq and the shrine of alaskri i acn tell you theiraqi people seeno difference between shia and sunni .

those who commit such attacks are kuffar .They will have their day with Allah(swt)

ya Allah please hasten the return of our imam (ajf)

this day actually reminds me of august 2003 when ayatallah syed mohamed bakr alhakim was killed in najaf along with 4 of my family members and baout 100 other shuhdaa. ya rab

one last note i read in one of the other posts about how there should be lanat on whoever suppported the war meaning the shia .well saddam was no better he killed hundreds of thousandsof iraqis and attacked our holy sites .so please i ask everyone here not to even attempt to glorify him even if you dont carry respect for the iraqi people .At least respect the shia who died at his hands .

salaam

aaliayh

• Veteran Member
They're foreign militants, it sure as hell makes it right. I don't even know why it took so long for them to be killed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's wrong in it? Sunni foreign militants shouldn't have been in the jail in the first place!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Convicted militants, terrorists in Iraq, from any faith should be slaughtered right away and skip this Jail and western-style legal system BS.

And when we want to implement Islamic Shari3a, all of the sudden, it becomes backwards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Iraqi law decides their fate, not an angry mob. A mob has no authority.

Edited by Zain

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

I still think the "dumbest post award" on this thread goes to YaAba3abdillah so far for this comment:

Maybe Iran should fix it's own issues such as prostitution and drugs before embarking on saving Iraq.  Last thing we want to see in Iraq is more censorship and house arrests of our scholars.  Maybe they should start treating Iraqies in their country as humans before you expect them to treat Iraqies next door as such.

If i was to choose whether to have a prostitute house in the country or a destroyed shrine of Imam Mahdi's (as) father, what do you think i'd choose? And like it or not, mut3a houses are opening up accross Iraq. The fact that you chose to deliberate prostitution and drugs in Iran whilst we're discussing protecting the Shia of Iraq is quite disgusting and portrays the limited scope of your intelligence.

Iraqis have rights over Iraq, but no Iraqi has any right over the Shrines, just as Saudi has no right over the Ka3ba and Masjid Ar-Rasool. If you let the ameriknessets into your country to make you look like fools and imbeciles, that's your cursed problem, but when they start attacking our Imams (as), every Shia has a responsibility. Move over and let the ones who know best how to resist an occupation do the job. Over 30 years of Saddam occupation, you didn't know how to drive one car into ba3thists headquarters and blow the dogs up.

This latest insult on our Imams (as) has gone far enough.

ws

• Advanced Member

Don't confuse what I said above for me not wishing some of Iran's strong Shia influence upon Iraq.

May Allah protect  Ayatollah Seestani (ha) and give him long life and patience to deal with these calamities and keep Iraq free of the hands that wish to tear it apart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With due respects, your response to YaAba3abdillah's post is as insulting as it is irrelevent to any point made. What do any of your allegations made have to do with providing security of the shrines? It seems you have some major grudges against Iran which is blinding your reason. Yes, prostitution and drugs exist in Iran - just as they do in every single country on this planet. Are you going to prove that it exists in Iran to the extent where its even worth mentioning? As for 'censorship and house arrests', any threats to the religious establishment in the country are delt with accordingly. Its not a zoo being run in Iran, its a theocratic Islamic Republic. I dont think you would deny the government the means to enforce unity and stability in the country, would you? As for the treatment of Iraqis in Iran - perhaps you shouldn't base your allegations on generalizations and isolated incidents. Its only the enemies of the Islamic republic who use such propaganda in an attempt to undermine it - you shouldn't be so easily persuaded by it. Its time Iraqis realized that their neighbours to the east are their brothers/sisters in Shia Islam, and the among the guardians of the message of the Ahlul-Bayt (as)

With due respects, your response to YaAba3abdillah's post is as insulting as it is irrelevent to any point made. What do any of your allegations made have to do with providing security of the shrines? It seems you have some major grudges against Iran which is blinding your reason. Yes, prostitution and drugs exist in Iran - just as they do in every single country on this planet. Are you going to prove that it exists in Iran to the extent where its even worth mentioning? As for 'censorship and house arrests', any threats to the religious establishment in the country are delt with accordingly. Its not a zoo being run in Iran, its a theocratic Islamic Republic. I dont think you would deny the government the means to enforce unity and stability in the country, would you? As for the treatment of Iraqis in Iran - perhaps you shouldn't base your allegations on generalizations and isolated incidents. Its only the enemies of the Islamic republic who use such propaganda in an attempt to undermine it - you shouldn't be so easily persuaded by it. Its time Iraqis realized that their neighbours to the east are their brothers/sisters in Shia Islam, and the among the guardians of the message of the Ahlul-Bayt (as)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry bro but iran isn't needed in iraq at all, that will make the situation even worse even for the sake of iranians and attack on it will be more than imminent !

• Advanced Member
(salam)

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I hope those responsible die a very very painful death and are tortured in the hereafter worse than anybody could imagine :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said sister.

Ya Allah bi 7ag Fatimat wa Abiyha wa ba3liha wa baneeha faraj 3ana bi thuhoor il Imam al Mahi (as)!

• Advanced Member
sorry bro but iran isn't needed in iraq at all, that will make the situation even worse even for the sake of iranians and attack on it will be more than imminent !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you've seen how far the Iraqi's reliance on the Occupation has got them. Perhaps its time they realize who their only true allies are.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

i am waiting to see what kind of action stance fatwa is going to be given. Indeed the personal of Imam Mahdi (af) are few. surely the re-appreance of our Savior (as) will take a long time, until their is men willing to defend his grandfathers.

Edited by SoldierOfMahdi

Well you've seen how far the Iraqi's reliance on the Occupation has got them. Perhaps its time they realize who their only true allies are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's not put all Iraqis into one category now. I'm sure they can learn things about security from many nations, including Iran. However, the nature of the terrorism, and the occupation, makes any sort of security very difficult at least.

Condoleeza, take your pigs and go away

Author: Adnan

Date: 22-02-06 13:04

US military personnel in Iraq are preparing for the unannounced visit of Condoleeza Rice, which is expected to take place within 48 hours. Despite three years since the invasion of the country, $billions spent, thousands killed, two elections, one referendum and three governments; there is no peaceful occupation of Iraq. As a matter of fact, the situation in Iraq is so bad today 22.02.06 following the destruction of Imam Hassan Al-Askari shrine in Samara, that it may soon get out of hand. Because of US support for Israeli atrocities, most Arabs and Muslim look to American policies with suspicion. Furthermore, all American citizens are considered as CIA or MOSSAD agents on assassination missions.

It became a black and white issues and Condoleeza can not sell the Arabs US political pigs. It is much better for Bush to put pressure on the Israelis to end their occupation of Arab territories than coming asking Arabs to isolate Hamas or to support the projected USraeli attacks on Syria and Iran. Let us be frank. The Americans want to implement an Israeli plan for the area and to change the Middle East map favouring Israel. The game is over for the Americans as they were caught red-handed in Iraq. It is becoming clearer by the day that Bush must apologise, pay and order his troops out of Iraq.

P.S All those Iraqis who helped the invasion will be slaughtered if they do not pack up and leave with the Americans.

• Advanced Member

Oh yeah but u r ready to take security from Americans...irony isnt it.??

Imams belongs to all Shias not only Iraqis......And when they fail to provide security to Imam's shrine then it is a cause of concern to all Shias...I think the post of brother Ya Aba was pragamtic enuff...

Iraqis are highly dependent on Americans for their security....Inspite of repeated attacks on Imam's shrines why were the security forces not deployed across all shrines of Imams ?

In ur previous post u accepted that u have failed to protect Imam's shrine....then why the hell the shias shud give u another chance ?

And if u cud just shed some of ur hatred against Iranians then it wud be better....becoz we all are hurt and it is our right to ask questions from Iraqis...

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

If i was to choose whether to have a prostitute house in the country or a destroyed shrine of Imam Mahdi's (as) father, what do you think i'd choose? And like it or not, mut3a houses are opening up accross Iraq. The fact that you chose to deliberate prostitution and drugs in Iran whilst we're discussing protecting the Shia of Iraq is quite disgusting and portrays the limited scope of your intelligence.

Iraqis have rights over Iraq, but no Iraqi has any right over the Shrines, just as Saudi has no right over the Ka3ba and Masjid Ar-Rasool. If you let the ameriknessets into your country to make you look like fools and imbeciles, that's your cursed problem, but when they start attacking our Imams (as), every Shia has a responsibility. Move over and let the ones who know best how to resist an occupation do the job. Over 30 years of Saddam occupation, you didn't know how to drive one car into ba3thists headquarters and blow the dogs up.

This latest insult on our Imams (as) has gone far enough.

ws

You can't be calling for the protection of the Iraqi Shia and the Shrines in Iraq and forgetting that the system you're calling upon is a corrupt system that has tortured and put under house arrest countless scholars and is in itself a racist system against the people you want it to protect.

Ask any Iraqi how they're being treated in Iran and they'll let you have it. Yes, it must be a noble act to attempt to protect the shrines but should they not first show that they have respect for scholars' opinions and their neighbours before inviting them in as liberators?

Israel, the US and every enemy of Islam put together cannot equate the harm and damage that Saddam brought to Iraq. At least Israel and the US is forced to obey international laws in certain cases - look what Saddam has done.

Let them fix their mistakes - Let them undo all the damage, respect scholars, start treating the Iraqies that are guests in their countries as such and maybe THEN they would be looked upon as an Islamic State to protect the interest of Shias within and abroad.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

What is wrong with you guys; lets not turn this against one another now - The government is also to blame here since they failed to live up to the security measures necessary to protect all Iraqis and the Symbols of Islam. Lets not be hasty in attacking one another; Iraq or Iran will not benefit when you have people switching insults back and forth.

Habibi Ali, Akhi Al-Kareem, we are all upset bas ma fee da3ee to turn this into a flame war; we need to stick together and fight the enemies of Islam (Shiism) online - This is also a propaganda war; we must win it as Shias.

Akhi ya Aba; Allah Yekhaleek wa yer7am waldeek; bas khalas - Lets not all lower ourselves to insults; we are all angry and upset that this has happened; no need to blow at one another.

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Move over and let the ones who know best how to resist an occupation do the job. Over 30 years of Saddam occupation, you didn't know how to drive one car into ba3thists headquarters and blow the dogs up.

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he got a point here.. 65 % shias.. and 30 year rule... should have done something of the sort..

yeah but we are discussing shrines. not history... and still Ya aba , its in Iraqi territory .. iran cant just come over and start protecting even iran wouldnt do that. Iran can only come under peace keeping flags but not under iranian flags. that would still be occupation if came with iranian flags.

Gothic..

Edited by GothicShia

Oh yeah but u r ready to take security from Americans...irony isnt it.??

Imams belongs to all Shias not only Iraqis......And when they fail to provide security to Imam's shrine then it is a cause of concern to all Shias...I think the post of brother Ya Aba was pragamtic enuff...

Iraqis are highly dependent on Americans for their security....Inspite of repeated attacks on Imam's shrines why were the security forces not deployed across all shrines of Imams ?

In ur previous post u accepted that u have failed to protect Imam's shrine....then why the hell the shias shud give u another chance ?

And if u cud just shed some of ur hatred against Iranians then it wud be better....becoz we all are hurt and it is our right to ask questions from Iraqis...

Since you both would like to see iranians invading iraq, sure why not?

or

we should bomb the Abu Hanifa mosque!

http://www.cpt.org/gallery/view_album.php?...u-Hanifa-Masque

http://www.cpt.org/gallery/view_photo.php?...d_Sept_2003_008

Both sound reasonable :wacko:

Edited by Email Address