Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Homosexuals lynched in Iran

Rate this topic

Guest Shia by nature

Sorry I am taking this off-topic but Trekker there are many reliable ahadith that show Imam Ali  (as) is one who is chosen by Allah (s.w.t). I don't really want to discuss it here in this thread but we can discuss it in another thread.

Sorry everyone if I am sounding harsh, but I think I am getting a little emotional..lol.  :)

Wasalam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I say prove the hadith is God's word.

Peace

Satyaban

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Taliban is the most islamic republic of them all, see some of the most islamic acts ever done in history

http://www.rawa.us/gallery.html

:squeez:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know if you saw a woman riding in the back of a Toyota pick-up going to a football stadium there was going to be some killin goin on. :( :(

Peace

Satyaban

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Well Satyaban that is your opinion, you can have your opinion. As I said earlier the Iranians want their government to be run by Shariah. And in Shariah, there is capital punishment. If the Iranians chose to have their country run under Islamic law that means they have given authority to the government to carry out certain practices. You have a different belief, but most Iranians (over 90%) are Muslims and they have no problem with Islamic law ruling over them.

If you say that the Islamic Republic has no authority to kill someone, then I can say the same thing about Western governments. They have no authority to lock someone up for life imprisonment, which causes many psychological problems for prisoners. I find this to be inhumane and barbaric. But that is the law of the government.

And uninspired don’t compare the Islamic Republic to the Taliban. The Taliban killed everyone that got in their way, there was no trials and they killed many people for no reason. The Islamic Republic carries out punishments to the citizens who disobey the law after it has been proven that they did it. Don’t say capital punishment is wrong, because capital punishment is Islamic law which is mentioned in the Quran and ahadith.

Wasalam.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Taliban was not an Islamic Goverment nor even a form of goverment :lol: Taliban if you people were not such anti-islamic CNN watching confused and or lost you would know that Taliban just means Students or Students of the Book.

Founded and ran by Mullah Omar they came to power and instituted the Goverment as proposed by Sunnis. Sunnis have different Hadiths therefore explicitly different laws.

As far as the rest of this I need to do Salaat then like I said I will put it all in a nutshell mainly for those who are willing to use their minds in order to understand rather than close both eyes and walk through the darkness blind in order to keep hating Muslims.

Wasalam

And uninspired don’t compare the Islamic Republic to the Taliban. The Taliban killed everyone that got in their way, there was no trials and they killed many people for no reason. The Islamic Republic carries out punishments to the citizens who disobey the law after it has been proven that they did it. Don’t say capital punishment is wrong, because capital punishment is Islamic law which is mentioned in the Quran and ahadith.

Well a NORMAL 16 year old doesn't know a thing about CP laws of their country, you dig?

Founded and ran by Mullah Omar they came to power and instituted the Goverment as proposed by Sunnis. Sunnis have different Hadiths therefore explicitly different laws.

Sunnis and shias have CP in common, stone them or throw them off the cliff.

I don't see any hanging in SHIA fiqh, correct me if am wrong.

So this act is unislamic :squeez:

• Advanced Member
Muwahida

So forced abortion in China is fine as “different countries have different laws”.

And Apartheid was also okay. After all it wasn’t “causing problems for those who live outside it’s country.”

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But these issues are causing problems for those living in the country and that is why it was wrong. Iran is an Islamic Republic which was voted in by it’s own people. It’s own people wanted an Islamic government- where Islamic laws are enforced and capital punishment is carried out.

Yep. “Every country has it’s own laws and no country outside should dictate what it should or should not do.” Good Muslim-Logic.

If the people living in the country want this type of law why should you care?

You say “there are many Westerners who respect me and many of my other Muslim brothers and sisters.”

I would reply that this is because they don’t know what an intolerant bigot you are.

I guarantee that the vast majority of Australians would have nothing to do with someone who supports lynching gays.

No, there are people who know that I do not tolerate homosexuality but they still respect me. And there are also non-Muslims who do not support it either- everyone has their own personal opinions.

And I’d like to ask would you call a person who does not tolerate polygamists and wants them to be killed an “intolerant bigot”? I think not.

Do people like you represent the true face of Islam? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you’ve already answered that yourself if you have invited people here to see the “true face of Islam.” And what about those Christians who do not tolerate homosexuality, do you consider them to be showing the true face of Christianity? I do.

Look, I think I have my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I'm not going to convince you and your not going to convince me. I believe that there is nothing wrong with capital punishment and that it is much more humane than life imrisonment. You may disagree with me, but that is your choice. I also believe that homosexuality is against God's law, just like every other religipn does not accept homosexuality. I guess you can call every religion intolerant.

Wasalam :).

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alrighty then. Just before performin Wudhu I had a chat with the non-muslim lady here her name is Margaret she is a very intelligent woman. When I brought up Capital Punishment for Adultery whether Heterosexual or otherwise to the point where 4 reliable people may see the actual penetration she agreed whole heartedly. Having raised some 5 Children and she is well aware of the dangers.

Inquiring more we came to the conclusion that with todays STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) the world is at a point where frequent adultery is more or less a form of assault and even murder. She explained how a man is not doing time for having sex with 14 seperate women while he had the AIDs Virus one died the others will soon enough.

First of all in Islam as I have done everything to explain it is damn near impossible to be convicted of adultery 4 reliable witnesses and then the conviction is still needed. In other words if they are convicted of adultery they are more or less criminally challenged to a point of no return have no respect for the other peoples rights not to see such acts and to the point where they are willing to do them despite the dangers.

It is a well known fact that in societies where "Date Sex" where women and men go to parties to have sex with mulitple partners frequently many disease plague these nations here are a few of them again.

* AIDS: There is no cure for it. It is contracted and spread through unlawful sexual intercourse.

* GONORRHEA: which causes inflammation of the testicles, blockage of the urethra, inflammation of the joints and sterility.

* SYPHILIS: This is a type of venereal disease commonly known among the Arabs as 'the English Disease' since its origin lies in European societies where free intermingling of the sexes and immorality is rife. It results in insanity, paralysis, blindness, and other nerve disorders. Also leads to blood vessel damage and death.

* GENITAL ULCERS: which causes inflammation of the lymphatic glands. It also gives rise to chronic festering of tumours, inflammation of the urethra, severe pain in the joints and swelling of the limbs.

* HEPATITIS B: Its symptoms include fever, fatigue, nausea and jaundice. It results in chronic hepatitis or liver cancer.

Those are just a few of the most common types their are various other diseases that are common in Western and Secularist Nations that are not present in Iran nor will they be if people respect the Law.

Furthermore if we look at the Aids Virus spread through statistics.

Estimate* Range*

Total 3.1 Million 2.8-3.6 Million

Adults 2.6 Million 2.3-2.9 Million

Children 0.57 Million 0.51-0.67 Million

Disturbing? Gets worse 31% of all newly-diagnosed AIDS cases in 2003 in the U.S.A where Heterosexual. Meanwhile 57% where Homosexual thus substantially showing that homosexual sex is more open to the virus.

An estimated 58,300 adults were living with HIV in the UK at the end of 2004, of whom 19,700 (34%) were unaware of their infection.

In 2005, there were at least 5,560 new diagnoses of HIV, contributing to a cumulative total of 76,850 reported by the end of the year.

There have been 21,898 diagnoses of AIDS in the UK. It is known that at least 13,346 of these people have died. Men who have sex with men remain the group at greatest risk of getting infected with HIV in the UK.

Is there any question as to why Islam answers to such dangerous acts of unsafe and public adultery with a fist full of steel?

Who Is Pointing the Finger? If we look as I said the Jews have the same Laws for adultery as us. We can if we want to cast aspersions upon the acts of denominations.

For our Hindu friends I have a friend named Farooq who with his family (Mother no father) migrated here to Australia. Upon chatting about the Mujahideen his homeland and their struggle came up Kashmir. He explained that when the Hindus caught his Uncle they put a plastic bag over his head and lit it on fire thus killing him. The thought of just how painful such a death would be was extremely disturbing.

For the Christians I hate to play the blame game so much because its ridiculous and the actions of certian people claiming to be of a denomination should not be the criteria for judgeing the religion but I will point out a few isolated incidents.

Here is brother Nadir Ahmeds article where he quotes Hitlers Book "Mein Kampf" meaning "My Struggle" to prove his points Yes Hitler Was a Christian by Brother Nadir Ahmed

Oh yes "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition" we have reached secularist America. Hiroshima and Nagasaki The A-Bomb Unjustified

Here is a quote "Already, Japan's Emperor Hirohito was negotiating surrender with President Roosevelt, and other U.S.A. allies, working through Pope Pius XII's acting secretary for diplomatic affairs, Giovanni Montini (later Pope Paul VI). At the time Roosevelt died, the islands of Japan were already effectively blockaded; Japan's military situation was hopeless. Surrender on the Emperor's proposed terms was virtually assured within a few more months, as the logistical noose tightened sufficiently to end all Japan military leaders' resistance to the Emperor's will. At the time, the best U.S. guess was Autumn 1945, by no later than November.

There was no need for a military invasion of the islands of Japan. There was no military reason for dropping those nuclear weapons on two cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, of a Japan which had been utterly defeated; there was only a British geopolitical motive, which had almost nothing to do with Japan as such."

Need we throw barbs and point fingers? In Islam we have strict Laws on the conviction and sentence of adultery when It comes to witnesses its even stricter to the point that if you do not have 4 and slander and malign people you are liable to be whipped for slander of an innocent person.

In the light of the Aids Epidemic and STDs in General I think it is almost uncanny as to how well Islam addresses the situation. Strict but in the end how many more will live?

Wasalam

Edited by Servidor
Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

Man they were only kids, how much could they know about Islamic laws..! this is barbarian damnit

Look at the pictures.. it makes me puke 

Whats wrong with you?? They lived in Iran! They knew more than enough. Are you telling me that an 18 year old ADULT and a 17 year old ADULT don't know about homosexuality being wrong? And they grew up in Iran?!

In the western world, when one becomes 18, he/she becomes an ADULT. So how are they KIDS??

Is lust a sin? No, it's normal. The person who feels lust is not a sinner until they act out on it and cheats on their spouse.

Same with homosexuality.

Some things cannot be legislated. If a person feels n his heart that there is no God, you cannot force them to believe that there is. You can attempt to reason with them and hopefully convince them that there is a God but killing them will serve no purpose. It will forever rob them of the chance of getting to heaven.

Are you going against Islamic Law? Im not sure if you are Muslim, but if you are a Muslim, you need to follow and obey Allah. Your theory about these homosexuals changing their acts, is ONLY a theory. They might have had homo-sex in the future if they were left alone.

They seem like teenage kids. I’m sure if they were sent to some juvenile or mental facility they could have been cured of this. There was no need to kill them as they are still young and could be easily reformed.

Easily be reformed? Are you sure about this? What if they were not? many criminals who get released after many years, go back to the criminal world. They rob, steel and sell drugs again. One can never be sure. This punishment is also for the community. So that NO ONE ELSE will dare do such a nasty act.

Ma Salaam

Sayyid Ali Naqvi

Edited by Shia by nature
  • Advanced Member
And I’d like to ask would you call a person who does not tolerate polygamists and wants them to be killed an “intolerant bigot”? I think not. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my God!

Are you for real?

Yes polygamy is wrong but no civilised person would advocate killing polygamists.

I think you’ve already answered that yourself if you have invited people here to see the “true face of Islam.” And what about those Christians who do not tolerate homosexuality, do you consider them to be showing the true face of Christianity? I do. 

I have no problem with anyone who is opposed to homosexuality. My only problem is with those savages who advocate and glorify the murder of human beings because of their sexual orientation. Christians do not. Muslims do.

Look, I think I have my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I'm not going to convince you and your not going to convince me. I believe that there is nothing wrong with capital punishment and that it is much more humane than life imrisonment. You may disagree with me, but that is your choice. I also believe that homosexuality is against God's law, just like every other religipn does not accept homosexuality. I guess you can call every religion intolerant.

No, I'm not going to convince you. You don't even appreciate just how vile and offensive your views are to the vast majority of people who live in free, Western Democracies.

But hopefully, I, and people like me, can convince enough people to learn about people like you. The real views of the 'nice Muslim guy or girl' living down the street, working in their office or studying in their school.

I guarantee that the vast majority of Australians reading this thread would be left in no doubt that Islam was NO 'Religion of Peace'. That infact it was a dangerous, intolerant and violent ideology which had no place in their society.

I just want you to publicly admit what you are and for the people of the West to realise the truth about you.

Because events all over tolerant, Western Democracies (including Australia!) are PROVING that the more we experience Muslims living among us, the more learn the truth about Muslims, the more we realise that even tolerant people can't tolerate Muslims.

Edited by Rezz
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Blah! You've gone off topic. Perhaps you can show the the Biblical quotes in Hitlers book Mein Kampf and then they may look at you "and people like you" in a different light. So far I think we have clarified and explained this enough. This topic has been exhausted and our position is clear as is yours.

A poor player that struts and frets his hour

upon the stage and then is heard no more;

It is a tale told by an idiot,

full of sound and fury,

signifying nothing.

(Macbeth Act V, Scene 5)

Wasalam ^_^

• Advanced Member
Blah! You've gone off topic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. This is the crux of the topic. If people like you really represent the views of Muslims living in the West then it is no surprise that throughout the world, ordinary people are finding out that they can't tolerate you.

I fear and hate fascism and intolerance.

But can't you see you're provoking it with your repugnant attitudes?

You just don't get it do you...

Edited by Rezz
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Tolerance implies a limit as in any society. Spare us your land of the free Greek Secularism is the way phsyco babble. I hate facism and intolerance also but I believ it was you who said "even tolerant people can't tolerate Muslims." so as far as I am concerned thats a ridiculous hypocritical statement in the light of your ever false sincere pleading for peace.

Refer to Macbeth Act V, Scene 5

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
Tolerance implies a limit as in any society.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But don't you live in a society which tolerates and protects homosexuals?

Do you think that that society will stand back idly while people like you speak such repugnant garbage?

Will they keep allowing the Muslim population to creep higher in their countries?

Or will they swing massively to the Right, becoming intolerant of Muslims?

As in Denmark, Holland, Germany, France and I fear soon, Britain...

The Far Right is growing. You're causing it. But you just don't get it.

PS.

One of my favourite Shakespear quotes...

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This insane PM me when your done running in circles. lol and Rezz dont worry according to statistics and calculations due to your societies sexual preferences you guys will most likely kill yourselves off lol :D And with this like I said both views are out there what discussion can possibly be left?

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
And with this like I said both views are out there what discussion can possibly be left?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The BIG difference though Servidor is I can repeat my views ANYWHERE in the country I live.

If you on the other hand or your bigoted brethren repeated the garbage you've Posted here, say at work or in school, they would kick your sorry, bigoted asses out of there more quickly than you could whinge "but its part of my Islamic beliefs"!

Stop hiding like a cockroach Servidor.

Do me a favour. Just try it and see what happens.

:!!!:

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I profess my Beliefs anytime anywhere and I wait for the day when a clown comes and tries to kick my "bigoted"? :!!!: behind.

As far as this goes the view is not a Bigot view I wish you people would pay attention but you ignorance is so deep you somehow blind yourselves from the facts. Heterosexual and Homosexual Adultery earn the same penalty where is the bigotry my hypocrite friend?

4 Witnesses to see the penetration and then a trial you have got to be kidding me how much more tolerant can it possibly be? It is so unlikely that anybody with the I.Q of a monkey would get caught for adultery. Unless of course they are criminally insane at which point they earn the Punishment.

As far as Tolerance "Beware, I am throwing her on a bed, and those who commit adultery with her I am throwing into great distress, unless they repent of her doings; and I will strike her children dead." Revelations 22:23

CrossWalk.com Revelations

Aww yes the Land of Hypocrisy. Jesus (as) according to your New testament will not even spare the Children of the adulteress.

"Or how can you say to your neighbor, "Let me take the speck out of your eye,' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." Mathew 7:4-5

Wasalam

Edited by Servidor
  • Advanced Member
I profess my Beliefs anytime anywhere and I wait for the day when a clown comes and tries to kick my "bigoted"?  :!!!:  behind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You "profess" that you support excecution for gays and adulterers?

Oh please. Stop this BS.

Go and "profess". Just do it. Go on.

:!!!:

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I do lol I did here with the non-muslims they agree whole heartedly because they are not ignorant. Especially in regards to how many reliable witnesses it takes they agree any public pervert Heterosexual or Vice Versa needs to be ousted.

I explained this all Rezz you truly are blind lol re-read all of my posts.

"Or how can you say to your neighbor, "Let me take the speck out of your eye,' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." Mathew 7:4-5

Wasalam

Edited by Servidor
  • Advanced Member
No. This is the crux of the topic. If people like you really represent the views of Muslims living in the West then it is no surprise that throughout the world, ordinary people are finding out that they can't tolerate you.

I fear and hate fascism and intolerance.

But can't you see you're provoking it with your repugnant attitudes?

You just don't get it do you...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are nothing more than an angry bigot and a hypocrite.

Here is a quote from just two days ago in the burqah topic you started:

Have you ever tried to get to know the culture, traditions and mores of your hosts?

It should be obvious "what it is exactly that disturbs [me] about the Burqah"!

Talk about facism and intolerance. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The only thing obvious is your apparent and blatant hatred of Islam and Muslims, and your own prejudice and insecurity when faced with the culture, traditions, and morals of Muslims. It shows the hatred in your heart and your lack of vision and tolerance.

You would rather defend and support the satanic and devilish concept of homosexuality, and the open arms of Western societies that invite it with warm hearts, than condemn this vile act of inhumanity and its advocates. The product of ignorance and intolerance.

Truly disgusting. You have reached a new low.

Edited by Learned
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I should have taken my own advice lol the only reason I got into detail was because of Satyaban ^_^ he's a cool guy didnt want him to misunderstand this aspect. As for the rest of you :huh: I have no idea what I can say that I havent said already and I have convinced every other non-muslim by Science and Logic that we are correct on this but some of you just hate us Muslims so much you just refuse to listen :angel:

Indeed it is as Albert Einstein said "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts." :wacko:

Wasalam