Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shia by nature

Homosexuals lynched in Iran

Rate this topic

(salam)

That's what they get for disobeying the Commandments of Allah.

Wasalam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

You live in Australia! You are why Australians can no longer tolerate their Muslim 'citizens'.

Ignorant savagery!

Edited by Rezz

Guest Peace

(salam)

is this what the Prophet (saw) preached ?? Thats a genuine question - what is the punishment, conditions of the punishment for being a practicing homosexual they were 17 and 18 - young - they could have had options to chnage their ways.

(salam)

Iran is an Islamic Republic, it follows Islamic law. Anyone who disobeys the laws of their government suffers the consequences, what ever country they are in. These laws aren't being enforced on Western citizens, they are enforced on Iranian citizens living under the rules of Islamic law. Different countries have different rules, and everyone has different opinions. Who has given you the authority to say what is right and what is wrong?

Mind you there are also many Christians who say stuff like homosexuals should not exist.

Wasalam.

(salam)

And Rezz who are you to say that "You are why Australians can no longer tolerate their Muslim 'citizens'"? Am I imposing my views on them? No. That is just my Islamic opinion. Btw, I get along with my Australian friends- they respect me and I respect them. I am just as Australian as they are!

Wasalam.

(salam)

And Rezz who are you to say that "You are why Australians can no longer tolerate their Muslim 'citizens'"? Am I imposing my views on them? No. That is just my Islamic opinion. Btw, I get along with my Australian friends- they respect me and I respect them. I am just as Australian as they are!

Wasalam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you DARE to say that it is right to lynch homosexuals in puplic, at your school, university or place of work?

Of course you wouldn't!

There are times that Islam and some Muslims absolutely disgust me.

Would you DARE to say that it is right to lynch homosexuals in puplic, at your school, university or place of work?

Of course you wouldn't!

There are times that Islam and some Muslims absolutely disgust me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I wouldn't, but I stated my views on an ISLAMIC forum. However if people were to complain about the Iranian government for punishing homosexuals, I will defend it and say that these are the laws of the country just like every other country has it's own laws.

You can get disgusted from us all you want, we hate you aswell :) . I am pretty sure you would not have said the same thing to a Christian who had the same views as me.

Wasalam.

(salam)

As with any other judicial system, punishments are designed to be a deterrent for certain acts. But with Islam, certain acts have different methods of punishment. These different methods of punishment are desgined to be a reflection of the disgusting nature of the act committed. If one deems the punishment as barbaric, then that is a pretty good indication that the act committed is worse.

No, I wouldn't, but I stated my views on an ISLAMIC forum. However if people were to complain about the Iranian government for punishing homosexuals, I will defend it and say that these are the laws of the country just like every other country has it's own laws.

You can get disgusted from us all you want, we hate you aswell :) . I am pretty sure you would not have said the same thing to a Christian who had the same views as me.

Wasalam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And there's the rub!

Muslims demand respect. They tell us that Islam is a 'religion of peace'. They shout 'discrimination' when they get their asses kicked by people who fear or dislike them. Yet deep down many are like you.

I don't hate Muslims. 'Disgust' is not the same as 'hate'. But I guarantee Muwahida, that most Australians would be DISGUSTED if they knew that you supported the lynching of Homosexuals. But you already know that don't you.

And I think that your argument "I will defend it and say that these are the laws of the country just like every other country has it's own laws " doesn't even dignify comment. Just think about the laws of say, Israel, and realise how stupid a point you made.

And of course I would condemn a Christian who supported lynching gays. But not too many do, do they?.

The more I learn about you and your religion, the more I realise that Muslims will never be respected in tolerant, Western, democracies.

Edited by Rezz

And there's the rub!

Muslims demand respect. They tell us that Islam is a 'religion of peace'. They shout 'discrimination' when they get their asses kicked by people who fear or dislike them. Yet deep down many are like you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really do not understand how that has anything to do with what we are talking about! What? Because I support capital punishment for people who commit crimes, I do not wish for peace. The reason why I would like capital punishment enforced on citizens is because I do want peace. That’s my opinion, I believe that is a great way of getting rid of problems in the society.

I can say the same thing about those who are put in jail. Westerners demand for democracy and peace and they put those who commit crimes in life imprisonment. How inhumane is that, where’s the peace?? Psychologically they are tortured in jail. And how many stories have you heard about abuse in jail?

I don't hate Muslims. 'Disgust' is not the same as 'hate'. But I guarantee Muwahida, that most Australians would be DISGUSTED if they knew that you supported the lynching of Homosexuals. But you already know that don't you.

And I think that your argument "I will defend it and say that these are the laws of the country just like every other country has it's own laws " doesn't even dignify comment. Just think about the laws of say, Israel, and realise how stupid a point you made.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it is not a stupid comment. I was once reading on a forum where a person posted an article about homosexuals being punished in Iran. There were people (NON-MUSLIMS ,BTW) who stated “different countries have different laws”. I also remember people making comments like homosexuals should not exist. The original poster got angry reading all this “homophobic [Edited Out]”.

And you are right Israel does have inhumane laws. Why? Because it is enforcing it’s beliefs on those other than it’s citizens. It is causing problems for those who live outside it’s country. Every country has it’s own laws and no country outside should dictate what it should or should not do.

And of course I would condemn a Christian who supported lynching gays.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you wouldn’t. And you would not say anything about Christianity either.

But not too many do, do they?.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is a Christian website showing “intolerance” towards homosexuals. http://www.icwseminary.org/evil_abomination.htm

The more I learn about you and your religion, the more I realise that Muslims will never be respected in tolerant, Western, democracies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you are wrong because there are many Westerners who respect me and many of my other Muslim brothers and sisters. And this has brought more people towards Islam. :)

Wasalam.

Muwahida

So forced abortion in China is fine as “different countries have different laws”.

And Apartheid was also okay. After all it wasn’t “causing problems for those who live outside it’s country.”

Yep. “Every country has it’s own laws and no country outside should dictate what it should or should not do.” Good Muslim-Logic.

You say “there are many Westerners who respect me and many of my other Muslim brothers and sisters.”

I would reply that this is because they don’t know what an intolerant bigot you are.

I guarantee that the vast majority of Australians would have nothing to do with someone who supports lynching gays.

Do people like you represent the true face of Islam? :(

Edited by Rezz

(bismillah)

(salam)

I am not aware of any Hadith or Holy Ayaah that says kill homosexuals I imagine that if 4 people saw the penetration they would be punished as adulterers. If not then it would be more or less heresy however if 4 people saw the penetration then these people are disgusting, twisted, and have no respect for the publics right not to witness any sexual act taking place especially one in regards to the repulsion of the humans natural disposition.

Lynching though :Hijabi: that cannot be an Islamic Law perhaps a proper excecution (For the 4 Penetration Law i.e It would be damn near impossible even for even a vehement adulterer to be caught and punished for in Islam,Because Allah SWT wants the committers of the grievous sin to repent).

I must admitt lynching is repulsive furthermore I did not see the link :dry: was it a crowd of angry hooligans? Or were the authorities conducting the events after a proper and fair trial?

Wasalam

Or were the authorities conducting the events after a proper and fair trial?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can you have a "proper and fair trial" if it results in hanging people for being gay?

(bismillah)

(salam)

It would not be for being "Homosexual" per se all though it is condemned in Islam as is lying but we do not hang liars lol. The reason they may be hanged is for adultery where 4 people witness the penetration i.e Public Fornication to the point that various people may see the actual penetration.

Wasalam

It is great that Iran is a true follower of the teachings of Islam.

Imam Ali (as):

"Sodomy is a Greater Sin and carries punishment when a man mounts upon another man but does not penetrate. If he penetrates, it is kufr"

"If anybody deserves to be stoned to death twice, it is the homosexual."

Muwahida

So forced abortion in China is fine as “different countries have different laws”.

And Apartheid was also okay. After all it wasn’t “causing problems for those who live outside it’s country.”

Yep. “Every country has it’s own laws and no country outside should dictate what it should or should not do.” Good Muslim-Logic.

You say “there are many Westerners who respect me and many of my other Muslim brothers and sisters.”

I would reply that this is because they don’t know what an intolerant bigot you are.

I guarantee that the vast majority of Australians would have nothing to do with someone who supports lynching gays.

Do people like you represent the true face of Islam? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!! Excellent points, Rezz.

To which you might add, what Israel does in the West Bank or Gaza, doesn't cause any problems in Iran, so lay off!

It is great that Iran is a true follower of the teachings of Islam.

Imam Ali (as):

"Sodomy is a Greater Sin and carries punishment when a man mounts upon another man but does not penetrate. If he penetrates, it is kufr"

"If anybody deserves to be stoned to death twice, it is the homosexual."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. Is that really Islamic teaching?

I'll cut-out and keep your little post and take it out next time some naive, liberal Brit tells me Islam is 'The Religion of Peace'.

Is it any wonder you lot have so many problems in Europe!

(bismillah)

(salam)

You realise stoning is in Judaism also?

Not to mention the fact that it takes 4 witnesses to see the penetration lol indeed it would keep the peace. Publicly adultery through the anus I agree they should get more than a normal adulterer.

However in Islam it is nearly impossible to get tried for adultery but go head lol your mind is made. Eyes wide shut.

Wasalam

You realise stoning is in Judaism also?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And so is slavery.

But do you see Jews stoning people and keeping slaves.

That's because they crawled out of the Dark Ages.

When will you?

(bismillah)

(salam)

lol Okay then I see its your own precondition that your decadent system of goverment is superior to all others. lol Not even worth my time then enjoy  :lol:

Wasalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But don't most of you on this Forum live in the US, Canada and Europe? So isn't it also your "decadent system of government".

But yes, I believe that NOT lynching gays is incalculably superior to lynching them. And I guarantee that this view would be shared by the huge majority of people in the West. Not by Muslim savages however.

You know, whenever I come across some naive, liberal Brit still believing the PC dogma that Islam is the R.O.P. and that Muslims are civilised, I direct them to this and similar websites.

That soon shocks them into recognising the truth!

100% success rate so far. :)

Keep up the good work guys! We're onto you!

:!!!:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Okay lol I think perhaps you have taken the practice of "Lyniching" in the wrong sense. Its not Islamically correct nor would any Marja condone it. The act of Capital Punishment for adultery when there is 4 witnesses of the penetration applies to adultery whether homosecual or otherwise.

The particular disgust for Homosecuality is because its against the natural disposition of the human being. And according to Science it is a mental problem As Lawrence Hatterer the renowned psychiatrist said "Homosexuals are made, not born."

Elizabeth Moberly describes homosexuality in these words "some deficit in the relationship with the parent of the same sex; [combined with] a corresponding drive to make good this deficit through the medium of same-sex or 'homosexual' relationships."

Masters and Johnson in their book "Human Sexuality" state

"The genetic theory of homosexuality has been generally discarded today"

and

"despite the interest in possible hormone mechanisms in the origin of homosexuality, no serious scientist today suggests that a simple cause- effect relationship applies." (p. 319-320).

The Sex Information and Educational Council of the U.S. (SIECUS) are an organization that condone homosexuality state in their book "Sexuality and Man":

"Man does not from birth possess an instinctive desire to achieve any specific goal in regard to sex, but that his sexual behavior is at any time the cumulative result of the learning and conditioning experience he had." (p. 74).

As such if one had the mental detriment therapy, prayers etc would be in order. However if he commited sodomy in Public so that 4 People could see the penetration I would say Capital Punishment as would many westerners I know some say worse :unsure: .

Wasalam

Okay lol I think perhaps you have taken the practice of "Lyniching" in the wrong sense. Its not Islamically correct nor would any Marja condone it. The act of Capital Punishment for adultery when there is 4 witnesses of the penetration applies to adultery whether homosecual or otherwise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh that makes it alright then. :wacko:

Here's me thinking that Islam was barbaric to gays.

But you're also happy to lynch straight people for having sex! :huh:

Talk about equal opportunities! :!!!:

Just keep digging....

Edited by Rezz

(bismillah)

(salam)

lol I am digging this dialogue instead of facts and morals you argue semantics and barbs. Its pretty obvious as too why two people committing adultery publically enough so that 4 people can see the penetration deserve Capital Punishment. The wetserners I live with here in Public Housing actually say worse :Hijabi: you dont wanna know.

Public fornication to such a disgusting extent will.

A. Offend people.

B. Spread Numerous STDs.

C. Phycologically effect any children witnesses God Forbid.

D. Influence others to commit such actions at which point all of the above is repeated just use logical analysis and you realise soon the world would be an STD infested hole.

:D but okay think what you will and I recommend you send all of your friends here I highly doubt any of them would actually restrain their intellectual capacity to the veracity that you have thus demonstrated in order to belittle us Muslims :!!!:

Wasalam ^_^

Guest DjibrilCisse

Rezz, I mentioned in another threat that anybody immigrating to the West should be prepared to adapt to their laws.

Similarly, anybody immigrating to China/Iran anywhere else in the world, should also be prepared to adapt. If you can't live in such a society, then don't.

(bismillah)

(salam)

And also Lynching in not allowed in Islam hanging after trial maybe..Stonig as mentioned in the Hadiths likely. Facts are Facts Aids is killing a whole African Nation and spreading rapidly. Sex in public where 4 people can see the penetration! Use your brain your societies ideals and decadence will be your own demise lol.

Wasalam

There is no need for four witnesses. Confession is enough. Also a public declaration should be enough. I say the last one, because a murtad can be killed if he declares it in public.

The age of maturity for a boy is fifteen, that is when all Islamic laws are enforced on them.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I disagree if the man has sexual urges towards the same sex that does not earn death its a mental problem. Brother the Hadiths you provided clearly and explicitly referred to "penetration" and then the Capital Punishment for adultery.

If they follow the urges and is caught by 4 witnesses who saw the penetration then the Law is enforced but not for all out heresy or a simple mental problem that is 100% curable through proper physicatry.

Wasalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

lol I am digging this dialogue instead of facts and morals you argue semantics and barbs. Its pretty obvious as too why two people committing adultery publically enough so that 4 people can see the penetration deserve Capital Punishment. The wetserners I live with here in Public Housing actually say worse  :Hijabi: you dont wanna know.

Public fornication to such a disgusting extent will.

A. Offend people.

B. Spread Numerous STDs.

C. Phycologically effect any children witnesses God Forbid.

D. Influence others to commit such actions at which point all of the above is repeated just use logical analysis and you realise soon the world would be an STD infested hole.

:D but okay think what you will and I recommend you send all of your friends here I highly doubt any of them would actually restrain their intellectual capacity to the veracity that you have thus demonstrated in order to belittle us Muslims  :!!!:

Wasalam  ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No doubt two people fornicating, in full view of the public will disgust and offend people. But that assumes people actually do it... how many times have you seen it done at the local park? Not very often, I bet.

How will two people having sex spread STDs? What if neither has any STD? How will their having sex spread STDs in that case? In fact even if one or both have STDs, if they don't have sex with other people there is still no way that THEY can spread STDs.

Yes children might be traumatised. BUt don't you think that having children witness hangings, impalements and stonings are infinitely more traumatic and shocking? And there are several such execution videos I have seen in which children are seen "ringside" along with their elders, and in one video actually cheering.

How does watching or accidentally being exposed to two people having sex make everyone "want" to repeat that act? You give people less credit than they deserve.

By your "logic" with decades of sexual "liberation" behind us, everyone in the US is constantly "doing it" with everyone else, and there is not one person here that does not have STDs/AIDS or worse...

As you said, use your brain.

And one question. If only 3 people are witnesses, what then?

(bismillah)

(salam)

I disagree if the man has sexual urges towards the same sex that does not earn death its a mental problem. Brother the Hadiths you provided clearly and explicitly referred to "penetration" and then the Capital Punishment for adultery.

If they follow the urges and is caught by 4 witnesses who saw the penetration then the Law is enforced but not for all out heresy or a simple mental problem that is 100% curable through proper physicatry.

Wasalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Surely you are not arrogant enough to think you know better than all our scholars?