Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Flower_from_Fadak

What is your ethnicity

Rate this topic

Guest SayedM'sSister

lol did u not see the thread on lebanese shia!!!!!!!! ur assumption was very off :) and yes thts wut i am, a lebanese shia

QUOTE(SUNNI_BRO @ Feb 18 2006, 07:57 PM)

Pakistani (unfortuantly)

Thats really not nice....what would you rather be a Brit or a Yankee.....

eeeewwww !!!! :mad: :!!!: Feringhi !!!!

I don`t think its the country per se,I think its the people who give it a bad name.

You are who u are, be proud of it. I know tons of pakistani`s who are including me and who want to make a difference back home.

but I have to admit the repartee about the sunni part being unfortunate..... :!!!: although slightly nasty is really funny.......

Peace :angel: :Hijabi:

Edited by Laleh

(salam),

If I may... As you mayknow, 'Khoja' is not ethnicity. Mshl, we will find many of our Khoja Brothers and Sisters, in India, Paksitan as well as Africa. So as an ethnicity, there may be Indian Khojas or Pakistani Khojas... Hope that makes sense.

Peace.

im so offended...no option for us lebanese  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree I am also offened!!!! Why do the iraqis get their own option??? But I must say it loud and proud!! I am Lebaense!!! (yeah i no thats my nationality but oh well u got iraqi up there!!!))

once me and my carribean mate were talkin to this geriatric crazy dude who thought he was casanova, and he was like 'r u two twins', so i was like 'OMG I LOOK CARRIBEAN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' and then i got really happy, till the man at the kebab shop told me i looked jordanian, except i dunno where that is cos i gave up geography at 14. so what i'm tryin to say....u lot r proper racial, man...cos race doesnt exist u get me cos its all about the beholder, or whatever, i dunno. i look jamaican, so there.