Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

YAZID?!?!?!?!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

I WAS JUST WODNERING, DO SUNIS KNOW THAT YAZID WAS A SHARABI?

DONT SUNNIS REALISE THAT YAZID IS THE GRANDSON OF THE PROPHETS ENEMY?

DONT THEY REALSIE YAZID BROKE EVERY RULE THERE IS 2 BRAKE?

IF SO... THEN Y DA HELL DO THEY STILL CALL HIM A CALIPH

THE ONLY THING I KNOW...AND AM PROUD OF... IS THAT HUSSAIN GAVE IAZID SUCH A BAD NAME THAT SUNIS THEMSELEVS DO NOT CALL THEIR CILDREN YAZID BUT GIVE THEM NAMES LIKE HUSSAIN... HAHA HUSSAIN TURNED YAZID INTO A SWEAR WORD LOLL

WASALAAM PLEASE POST BACK :blush:

• Advanced Member

^.. WA ALYKUM SALAM BRO YOUR ROCK! :lol: OF COURSE THEY REALISE BUT DO YOU THINK THEY CARE BUT I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT NOT ALL THE SUNNI'S THINK YAZEED WAS A GOOD PERSON ONLY SOME OF THEM AND LIKE WAHABI'S LOVE THE GUY :huh: SO JUST WANTED TO MAKE CLEAR ONCE MORE NOT ALL SUNNI'S LIKE HIM ALOT OF THEM HATE HIS FREAKING GUTS! ;) AND FOR ALL MY SUNNI BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU IF YOU HATE YAZEED I LOVE YEA! ALL! :wub: IF YOU LOVE HIM WELL THEN I JUST FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR YOU GUY'S :unsure:

Edited by SayedMohammed
  • Advanced Member
(salam) 

every sunni loves yazeed in there hearts........but they r too scared to admit........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me but I'm Sunni and I HATE Yazeed(la) in my personal opinion he is a pig and a kafir. Killing and humiliating the Grandson of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Family (pbuh) is inexcusable and if that doesn't entail kufr I don't know what does.

• Advanced Member
Excuse me but I'm Sunni and I HATE Yazeed(la) in my personal opinion he is a pig and a kafir.  Killing and humiliating the Grandson of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Family (pbuh) is inexcusable and if that doesn't entail kufr I don't know what does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. I know many Sunnis that do recognize what happened in Karbala and in fact take part in Muharram events.

• Advanced Member
(salam) 

every sunni loves yazeed in there hearts........but they r too scared to admit........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I DONT LIKE Yazid bin Muawiyah :P

Ps. i'll just add both of them father like son ;)

[b I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT NOT ALL THE SUNNI'S THINK YAZEED WAS A GOOD PERSON ONLY SOME OF THEM  AND LIKE WAHABI'S LOVE THE GUY  :huh:  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jazakallah!!

Edited by SUNNI_BRO
  • Advanced Member

I wouldn't go as far as to say that sunnis love yazid ie blanket all sunnis. A lot of sunnis respect him because their leaders, their books have lied to them and all they know is that he was a khalif, definitely not up to the 'standards' of the first four, but they feel that he was a leader of the muslims , and out of ignorance do not think that the muslim ummah could at any one time have been led by such a person, especially since it was hardly 50 years since the holy prophet's death.

also, dont forget that for most sunnis, hasan and husayn (as) are 'twins' whom they hardly know anything about, some even assume that they died in childhood since they dont know much about them when they are grown up.

• Advanced Member
Excuse me but I'm Sunni and I HATE Yazeed(la) in my personal opinion he is a pig and a kafir.  Killing and humiliating the Grandson of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Family (pbuh) is inexcusable and if that doesn't entail kufr I don't know what does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are one cool sunni ^_^

wasalam

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

this year 13th of mohharam on a tv channel-1 in live programm when Maulan Asgar dars(a sunni Alim) was cursing to yazid,

A phone callre asked to maulana u r sayin yazid was a bad man but accoding to SAHI BUKHARI he conqured the qustentunia so Nauzbillah he said ( hazrat yazid) will go in janat. maulan took him in very difficult and explain he was bad man this hadith is not enough for his jannat etc.......

and it is true according to sunni belief he is jannati and due to son of sahabi he is prince also.....

NAUZ-B-Allah

BUT I FEEL MAJORITY OF SUNNIS DISLIKE THE yazid(L.A)

• Advanced Member

HOW DA HELL CAN HE GO JANNAT... WHEN IT WAS HIS GRANDAD THAT HADD BEEF WITH DA PROPHET... GOD SUNNIS DESE DAYS MAN... YALL MAKE ME LARF LOL.....

IF YAZID WAS SUCH A GR8 MAN... THEN HOW COMES NON OF THE SUNNI TEENS THESE DAYS KNOW WHO HE IS?

I WENT AROUND MY COLLEGE SAYING... WHOS YAZID... ABOUT 5 PEOPLE KNEW :huh:

O WELL...... YAZID PE LAANATTT BESHMAAR

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

HOW DA HELL CAN HE GO JANNAT... WHEN IT WAS HIS GRANDAD THAT HADD BEEF WITH DA PROPHET... GOD SUNNIS DESE DAYS MAN... YALL MAKE ME LARF LOL.....

IF YAZID WAS SUCH A GR8 MAN... THEN HOW COMES NON OF THE SUNNI TEENS THESE DAYS KNOW WHO HE IS?

I WENT AROUND MY COLLEGE SAYING... WHOS YAZID... ABOUT 5 PEOPLE KNEW :huh:

O WELL...... YAZID PE LAANATTT BESHMAAR

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here on this forum we have one wahabbi or whatever guy/girl(username WORLDLIFE) who said in Muharram section That Allah loves 70 times more than parent so he will forgive him...PATHETIC :angry:

YAZID(LA) is LANAATI and will remain LAANATI ALWAYZ :shaytan: :mad:

Have a look herez the link.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76486&st=0

Wassalam.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

actually my parents and family are all sunni except myself and we were taught that yazid took the caliphat illegally from whomever it belonged to. Most sunniz really dislike yazid and , from experience, greatly respect the events of karbala.

as for my family. in the month of muharram we go to the majalises held at the local imam bargah to pray for them and hear about the events.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

actually my parents and family are all sunni except myself and we were taught that yazid took the caliphat illegally from whomever it belonged to.  Most sunniz really dislike yazid and , from experience, greatly respect the events of karbala.

as for my family. in the month of muharram we go to the majalises held at the local imam bargah to pray for them and hear about the events.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam) MAHENOOR

MASHALLAH MAY Allah BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD

• Advanced Member

one time a father came to our shop to cut the hair of his little son...

So before my father wanted to cut his hair...he asked him for the fun what is your name..that little guy sayed my name is yazid loooooooooool

:lol:

Well my father sayed to that father....there are millions of names...and you go to the most unlikeable name on earth...the father was like :wacko:

my father sayed to him...Iam not cutting your sons hair....cause you named him to yazeed...come back when you change the name of your son :lol: :lol: :lol:

that guy sayed whats wrong with the name of yazeed...

my father sayed...you say whats wrong with that name :o

It's the name of the enemy of the islam...

that guy was like "no he is a good guy he was caliph of the moslims" looooooool

that guy made my father more anger and anger...

At the end my father sayed i gonne count till 10 if you don't go out i will kick you and your son out of the shop :lol: :lol:

Stupid Wahabi's

• Advanced Member
You are a Sunni and you just indirectly bashed the system that your Beloved Caliphs implemented.  Don't you see what indirectly caused the death of Imam Hussain (as)?  You just pointed out such a great and dangerous flaw in your Caliph's system, how could their system be the right and Islamic one? 

Think about it...

Hasan Sajjad

President

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean what flaw?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

wasn't alio8 once a shia, then converted because taha-wannabe-syed converted to whatever form of sunni, i mean salafi islam?

i mean, did he even convert to salafi islam, since he was salafi all along, like i always claimed him to be but people never believed me :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bro Ali08 is confused at the moment as what he said in his thread and even started one....So better not to jump on him like that making him completely :wacko:

Wassalam.