Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why hasn't Iran issued a fatwa against...

Rate this topic

^

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm left literaally speechless when when folks make out the USA as somone "Kull-e-Shai-inn qadeer"

قَد قُتل الحسينُ به كربلا

اُجڑ گئ ہاۓ ثانیِ زاہرا وچ کربل دے واويلا

----

نقشِ الا لله بر صحرا نوشت -- سطرِ عنوانِ نجات ِما نوشت

ا ے صبا، اے پیکِ دورافتادگاں -- سلامِ ما بخاکِ پاکِ او رسا

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

Bush Supporter several times you've brought up the same invalid and irrelvant points, and several times people have corrected you. Do you even bother reading the replies that people provide to you?

- You continously bring up the point "was America present in Karbala?". While this may sound very intelligent and I'm sure you're very pleased with your statement, I don't think it takes a genius to tell that we aren't talking about Karbala here. We are talking about something else. If you want to talk about Karbala, open a new thread.

- Musab Zarqawi and Bin Laden are Omar Osman and Abu Bakr. Does this even make sense? Do you believe in the Hindu belief of rebirth? :lol:

Correction, the Al Qaeda and Mr. Bin Laden were originally funded, introduced and put into power by America. This isn't my conspiracy theory, this is the statement of CIA agents.

-You seem to have some sort of grudge (or jealousy) concerning the Hezbollah? Why is this? Is it because they kicked out the Israelis from their land?

-Was Ayatullah Khomeini wrong in saying "margbar America"? Do you support America over Ayatullah Khomeini?

-Shia publication: how has America contributed to this?

-Shias of America have done more to protect Shias of Hezbollah: What exactly have the Shias from America done?

-I already answered your Hezbollah questions before. You would do well to learn from the replies that are given to you rather than to expose the same lack of information over and over again.

The Hezbollah have spread Shiaism in Lebanon and awakened the shia identity. They have supported and provided for the Shia. They have freed Shia lands from Israeli occupation.

They cannot go to Iraq and use arms since they are not authorised to do so by international law. Countries like yours (America), will only use this as an excuse to continue financing attacks against Lebanese civilians (they already give 3 billion USD, this includes your tax money, to Israel in military and economic aid. That means that your tax money is killing Muslims in Lebanon and Palestine).

Due to America, shia channels such as Al Manar have been blocked.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohh what do you have to say this time you third world individual> ? Anything to come out of your post is just anti american propaganda which you see in your third world media.

YOu cannot be anymore wrong about the reason why I continue to refer to karbala. how stupid of you not to know why I bring it up, but then again, I can't blame you for not know right from wrong. Everyone continues to blame america for this, or america for that when it involves iraq or the persecution of shias, but you people do not see how history has thought us a lesson. What does "was america there in karbala?" mean? it means, were the people who viciously murdered the prophet's (pbuh) grandson american? nope. those murderers were muslims who did not follow Moula ALi (as)'s Religion, and never denounced omar for murdering the Prophet (pbuh)'s daughter.

Now, when you see images and stories of shia brothers and sisters being murdered in cold blood in present day iraq, who are you people blaming? you people do not blame the real perps, but you guys blame the finger on america. Why the hell would americans blow themselves up?? this is a sunni tactic, and you blame america? why do you think I continue to bring up the question, was america there in karbala?

THe greatest battle between good and evil occured in karbala. Imam Hussain (as) died, but is victorious everytime there is an azan being recited, or zanjeer being performed. Now let me ask you this, do you deny the fact that saddam persecuted numerous shias during power? and if you say that america put him in power, then i will imagine smacking you because your loving ahmedinejad is becoming buddy buddy with the devils who destroyed Janat-ul-Baki. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who is the main supporter of terror against shias, and who finances the pockets of suicide bombers. This is all clear, but ahmedinejad went to OIC meeting and kissed the dog and declared an alliance with him. talk about stupidity. I may be a Bush supporter, but my president did not destroy any holy shrine, and is a reason why this muharram the entire world was witness to 40 million azadars commemorating the shahadat of Imam Hussain (as).

If america is responsible for the position of saddam in power, then you must also respond by asking yourselves, why is saddamn not in power today? who is responsible for that? i can tell you who isn't, its hezbullah and iran.

- Musab Zarqawi and Bin Laden are Omar Osman and Abu Bakr. Does this even make sense? Do you believe in the Hindu belief of rebirth? :lol: 

tisk tisk. i would think you had atleast a pinch of shia'ism running in your veins, but i gues not. when you compare the vile actions of omar, osman, and abu bakr to those of zarqawi, bin laden, and the other, then you might understand why I typed what I typed.

-You seem to have some sort of grudge (or jealousy) concerning the Hezbollah? Why is this? Is it because they kicked out the Israelis from their land?

i am happy that they faught against oppression, but do not wear headbands of the ahel-e-bait (as) and proclaim yourselves shia defenders when your blowing yourselves up to protect the same people who want to murder you (palestinians). They are against oppression, right? Let me ask you and the hezbullah leader, how long have your real brothers been oppressed in pakistan, yemen, iraq, south saudi, north india, egypt, etc. How many times have shia brothers and children been victims to saudi? How many times have shia brothers and families been victims to sipha-e-sahaba? When we need hezbullah (the same group shia brothers world wide have pride in calling their own brothers) why haven't they come to our rescue?

Every shia loves hezbullah regardless, but why haven't they shown us that love? do you think siph and the other sunni terrorist groups are not afraid of them? if hezbullah even showed 50% of what they are capable of against the saudis, then trust me that the attacks would stop. If hezbullah showed the same determination in demanding the rebuilding of janat-ul-baki, then those saudis would fearfully do it.

There is no denying the power of a group of men who have the names of the Ahel-e-bait (peace be upon them) on their heads, but please do not use that power to support the wrong people; especially when we are dying. If

Even though I hate sadr, i must give him credit for commanding the murder militias to strike against the sunni/wahabi terrorist in iraq.

-Was Ayatullah Khomeini wrong in saying "margbar America"? Do you support America over Ayatullah Khomeini?

I follow Grand Ayat. Seestani (May Allah swt grant him long life). KHomeini will be an icon, but no better icon then anyone from the ahel-e-bait (pbut). Khomeini also said those beautiful statements against omar and the others.......... I am pretty sure "death to america" was interpreted the wrong way. Show me anywhere in shia islam, the real islam, where it preaches the death of a nation, or specifically death/murder. He might of used the slogan as a method to denounce the influences, and lifestyles, but he certainly did not mean death and destruction of millions of people. If he did, then that means he is not a muslim, because islam has never justified the murder of anyone.

When you people chant death to america, you do not realize how much we have, and continue to, benefit from america. In america we have the freedom to preech our religion. In america we are free to go on the air and denounce yazeed, omar, and the current tyrannts of the world. Because of america, you are able to use the internet (www found in america). America has been contributing to shia'ism, but you people are too third world to notice. America has zanjeer, majlis, political shia awareness, and they have given us the most important thing: IDENTITY OUTSIDE OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!!!

IN new york city there is an ashura juloos held annually, and approximately a month before the liberation of iraq, that same juloos was the only place which publically demanded the liberation of karbala, mecca, madina, and shaam. In the heart of new york city, we were allowed to demand the government to go. In the heart of new york city, shias are allowed to expose "islam" and how other "muslims" have been murdering Islam for the past 1400 years.

IN america, we have organizations like Jana, Al-khoei, paseban, umaa etc. which have the opportunity to denounce the history of terrorism in islam. In america, we have these shia organizations meet world leaders to expose the true part of islam, the islam that does not involve crazy statements like "wipe israel off the map". In america we have mayors and other law officials who allow julooses and zanjeer to be held. THIS IS AMERICA!@ we are allowed to condemn attacks by sunni/wahabis. We are allowed to publish numerous journals and articles that are pro Moula Ali (as), and anti omar. In america we are allowed to hold a juloos on park ave as wahabi terrorist stand across the street trying to distrupt it, but fail because the police force sees peace among shis every year. In america, i am allowed to say Ya Ali Madad!!!!!!!

Do realize that there are numerous shias in america who are practicing conservative shia'ism, and are not afraid to look terror in the eye, and die trying to protect islam, and MOula. We are in america ready to say labyak.

They have freed Shia lands from Israeli occupation.

but they will not free the shia lands from muslims.

Another thing, what is the matter with muslims?? The caricatures of Rasool (pbuh) are horrible, but why make a mockery of yourselves in the world!!! Why nto protest peacefully? And where was this sort of anger when everyday the Prophet (pbuh)'s daughter (pbuh)'s grave is left destroyed, and her children are layed beside her without any shelter. Where were the wild outburst???? Where are teh wild outburst when a pakistani newspaper writes something against shia'ism? Why is the muslim world silent when a suicide bomber blows himself up in a mosque killing children, and the quran is incinerated.

Now look at the stupid mods on this forum. I have repeatedly asked the mods to moniter this forum closely from potential wahabi infiltration. what happened?? well if you go to www.islamicthinkers.com, they have been monitoring this forum for quite some time. yes. they used the info from here to invade our juloos. good job shiachat mods.

• Advanced Member

Bush Supporter, I don't think you understand the way the world is running at the moment. Let me clear some things up for you, accept them or don't accept them, that's entirely up to you, but I believe you have been completely fooled.

Firstly, "death to America" means death to the hypocritical government, administration (what have you), to its bully-like laws which allow it to invade countries and kill thousands of innocents with its super superpower accurate weapons (of mass destruction), to its stupid leaders that are full of rhetoric [Edited Out] (that are sometimes so obviously fake) and make everyone believe their outright lies, to its allies that help it in its destructive campaigns and to all those who support their obvious oppression of the "thirld world countries" that "WE" belong to. Not to its innocent civilians and to the beautiful land and nature, but to its oppressive politics. When I say death to America, I dont say Death to its civilians, C'mon the Rajabali's and the Khalfan's live there... :wub:

Another thing is you don’t seem to understand the tactics of Iran and Hezbullah. I’m no expert at politics, not even amateur, barely a beginner, but it is obvious that these two have to be cautious in their actions because of the retaliations of such nations as America and the shouldn't be existent Israel. Dont you think that they could be attacked at any slight "wrong-according to the American administration' move. If you can’t see that now, then what a shocker you are gonna get when Imam Al-Hujja returns (ajf) and fights such oppressors.

Let me tell you something about the tactics of America: it will absolutely slaughter the poorest of the poor, kill the most innocent, humiliate Iraqi civilians for no apparent reason except that they are Arab and Muslim (as obvious by the Abu Ghraib prison incidents that seem to be still occurring), but on the other hand allow its own citizens to do what they want (like curse Umar-do you actually think its because they believe that Imam Ali (as) should have been the Khalifa ;) if that's the case, then why did they attack Najaf and the shrine of Imam Ali when they invaded Iraq, who do you think Al-Sadr was fighting?)

It will allow its citizans to have freedom of speech (except they are not allowed to have Al-Manar TV- coz that is too free) and tell the police to protect the shias,why? Coz buddy if they didn't, people like you will not be Bush Supporters and because you are Shia, and the US knows how strong the shia are, they know they will have no chance against you. So they suck you into their game, and fool you whilst they go about fixing their corrupt business. Open your eyes, look at the way the media will treat you as third class citizens. I’ve witnessed it just by watching the news and what stories are put as priority. Remember the stampede that happened in Iraq last year, that wasn’t even put on one news channel, instead they overlooked it and talked about the anniversary of the innocent children killed in Russia by “Muslims”. For like fifteen minutes. What about the stampede that had just happened and 1000 worshippers were killed because of a rumor…you and me both are treated third class.

Don't question "Then why don't the shia respond if that's the case?" Because they are protecting your interests, it is not the time to fight, we have to always stay on the defensive side and defend in the best tactical way. Otherwise, who will take the responsibility of there being no shia left coz America did a pre-emptive strike on Iran with its nuclear bomb, because Iran said it was gonna attack the Oppressors. Look at this as the treaty of Imam al-Hassan (as) with Muawaiyah and that the revolution of Hussein (as) when Imam Al-Hujjah returns.

And about the cartoons, why do you think Hezbullah didnt participate in those protests in Lebanon, because it made us look like fools. Instead Sayyed Hassan did a peaceful protest on the tenth of Muharram to show the world that we wont allow you to defame our Holy Prophet (saw) just as you wont allow us to defame your beliefs, and we wouldn’t do that anyway, we are above that. The world went crazy when those budda statues were destroyed in Afghanistan, yet its ok for them to mock the name of our prophet in such an offensive way.

Can’t you see how all at once the name of Islam is being attacked and how they’ve fuled the fire by publishing these cartoons at the most sensitive time. You don’t think that there might be something behind this…? America perhaps, but it doesn’t publish them in its own papers to make them look like the innocent ones. These are political tactics used in today’s world to get supporters (like your self) behind their evil agendas. You can have your opinion, but this is mine, because it has been happening long enough for me to figure it out.

wasalam

Edited by Mu'minah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Bush Supporter, I don't think you understand the way the world is running at the moment. . . .wasalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sister,

There is also a possibility that the USA, Israel, Iran, Hezbollah, could ALL FOUR OF THEM be wrong, in either world-view, in strategy, or tactics . . . [one of the foregoing, a combination of two among the three, or all three]

It hasn't occured to you, of course, and the reasons are pretty obvious

----

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

Edited by Rawshni

(bismillah)

(salam)

^^^

That's right, coz im biased towards truth and what is really obvious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!

Why be biased towards the truth. Why not be truthful yourself?

----

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

That doesn't make sense, you know exactly what I mean. Im with Truth, how can I be with Truth if I, myself are not truthful?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It made sense to me, there, I put it down. It still makes sense to me . . .

There is often a distance to bridged between claim and fact, perception and reality, propaganada and knowledge . . .

----

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

Guest DjibrilCisse
ohh what do you have to say this time you third world individual> ? Anything to come out of your post is just anti american propaganda which you see in your third world media.

Good start. One wonders if you really want to discuss, or if you just come here to vent out your frustration against Shia Muslims.

In any case, if that was your greeting, then walaikum asalam.

Now, when you see images and stories of shia brothers and sisters being murdered in cold blood in present day iraq, who are you people blaming? you people do not blame the real perps, but you guys blame the finger on america. Why the hell would americans blow themselves up?? this is a sunni tactic, and you blame america? why do you think I continue to bring up the question, was america there in karbala?

Unlike you, we blame those who are responsible: the hate-filled Wahabbis, and the Americans.

It has already been explained to you that the invading troops have been caught red-handed attempting to plant bombs next to a mosque. In fact, your very own Western media reported this.

For this very reason, your "was America in Karbala" 1400-year-old question is irrelevant in this case. We are talking about present time: 2003-2006.

THe greatest battle between good and evil occured in karbala. Imam Hussain  died, but is victorious everytime there is an azan being recited, or zanjeer being performed. Now let me ask you this, do you deny the fact that saddam persecuted numerous shias during power?

No, I don't deny it. It is a fact that Saddam persecuted several Shia.

and if you say that america put him in power, then i will imagine smacking you because your loving ahmedinejad is becoming buddy buddy with the devils who destroyed Janat-ul-Baki.

-America funded him with weapons and with money. America also backed his war against the Iranian Shia (when he sent Iraqi Shia on the front line, and kept his fellow Sunnis away. As a result, there were nearly only Shia casualties)

-My loving Ahmedinejad? Weren't you the one who was bigging him up in one of your recent posts? :huh: Besides, I don't know which devils you are referring to, because there has been no such report in the news. If I missed something, please do provide a link. Unlike you, I will take the effort to read the articles that you provide.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who is the main supporter of terror against shias, and who finances the pockets of suicide bombers.

The Taliban was funded and created by your beloved USA. This has been reported by American agents and senators.

Of course, the Wahabbis also contribute. Together, the Wahabbis and the USA are the biggest enemy of the Shia. Very dangerous combination indeed.

If america is responsible for the position of saddam in power, then you must also respond by asking yourselves, why is saddamn not in power today? who is responsible for that? i can tell you who isn't, its hezbullah and iran.

You've already been educated on this before, but some people never learn.

When Ayatullah Khomeini prepared his troops at the border of Iran and Iraq to go and liberate the Shias, the Iraqi Shia REFUSED this help and told the Iranian Shias to go back.

When George Bush Sr. (may Allah curse him and his family) did the same, they accepted, but of course, being the traitor he was, he never made his promise, and when the Shia uprised (expecting Bush Sr. to come to their aid) he never came, and they were massacred by Saddam (may Allah curse him and his family).

I follow Grand Ayat. Seestani (May Allah swt grant him long life). KHomeini will be an icon, but no better icon then anyone from the ahel-e-bait (pbut). Khomeini also said those beautiful statements against omar and the others.......... I am pretty sure "death to america" was interpreted the wrong way. Show me anywhere in shia islam, the real islam, where it preaches the death of a nation, or specifically death/murder. He might of used the slogan as a method to denounce the influences, and lifestyles, but he certainly did not mean death and destruction of millions of people. If he did, then that means he is not a muslim, because islam has never justified the murder of anyone.

No death to America wasn't against the people of America, but against the treacherous and brutal governement. Ayatullah Khomeini referred to this governement as Shaytan-Al-Akbar (the bigger Shaytan).

When you people chant death to america, you do not realize how much we have, and continue to, benefit from america.

We have close to nothing from America, the country that funds Israel, the country that funded the Taliban, the country that slaughtered several innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

In america we have the freedom to preech our religion. In america we are free to go on the air and denounce yazeed, omar, and the current tyrannts of the world. Because of america, you are able to use the internet (www found in america). America has been contributing to shia'ism, but you people are too third world to notice. America has zanjeer, majlis, political shia awareness, and they have given us the most important thing: IDENTITY OUTSIDE OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and see the world, my friend. America is nothing special. The commemmoration of Ashura has taken place everywhere in the world.

Do realize that there are numerous shias in america who are practicing conservative shia'ism, and are not afraid to look terror in the eye, and die trying to protect islam, and MOula. We are in america ready to say labyak.

Your tax money is also financing the bullets that have killed several Muslims, including Shia Muslims.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

There is often a distance to bridged between claim and fact, perception and reality, propaganada and knowledge . . .

America claims that it's in Iraq to help, but the fact is its forces & allies have created so much chaos in the country that people even say that there is no difference between the US and Saddam.

There is a fairytale perception of the US that it is an all-loving, all-kind nation, but the reality is there is no nation more evil than it, hence it is nicknamed Shaitan Al-Akbar. I don't think you'll need proof of that.

The US continuously bombards us with its propaganda which has spread all over the world thanks to this concept of "global village" and left people to believe in its "cause" of ridding the world of evil. The ones who fall into their deceiving trap are ones who have no knowledge and its about time, like those of us who already have, they soughted for the truth.

Shaitan deceived the whole world against Allah (sw), as did his agent Pharoah who tricked people into believing he was God (astighfirullah), as did Umar who convinced most of the Muslims of today that our Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) was delusional on his death bed (na3uthu billah) and that "Alsalatu khairun min al-nowm" is better than saying "Hayya 3ala khairil 3amal" :huh:.....shows how the world can be easily fooled even for so long. As is America, the Pharoah of today, the Shaitan Al-Akbar, deceiving shi3a ( :cry: for goodness sake!). If you can deceive the apparent follower of Ahlul Bayt, I dont think you will have trouble fooling everyone else. That's the facts, the reality, the truth. It's all propaganda.

I think I'm done here

Wasalam

Edited by Mu'minah

Whoever claims that USA is Shaytaan al Akbar is delusional

i mean, what has USA done but suffer lately, even the Katrina tragedy hasn't passed !

and i mean, what's wrong with you. Americans are the victims of terrorism

We saved iraq from saddam

we saved afghanistan from taliban

we will save iran from ragheads :squeez:

^ irrelevent post by me!

Guest DjibrilCisse

-"We"? Since when were you American? :huh:

-Ayatullah Khomeini was not delusional. Watch your tongue, please.

-Sufferance: the people may have suffered, but the issue isn't with them. Ayatullah Khomeini's issue was with the regime, not the people, just like he said that his issue was with zionists, and not the ahlul-kitab Jewish people.

-America only removed Saddam once he wasn't heeding to their orders anymore. The fact is that Saddam was armed and funded by the USA, and it was only when he wasn't working in their interests (starting from the Gulf War right up to his removal) that America opposed him. They have a personal agenda and couldn't care less for anybody else (except Israel, to whom they donate 3 billion dollars a year).

Guest DjibrilCisse

Take that grin out of your post. Do not even think about comparing Ayatullah Khomeini, the man who brought the revolution to Iran, to that sorry excuse of a president, the son of a Bush.

From 1979 to present date, there has not been a single Friday where the famous slogan of Ayatullah Khomeini has not been chanted, and it will live on.

Ayatullah Khomeini was not a weak sellout president like Bush, who needed to be told what to say. Unlike Bush, he contributed (and what a great contribution) big things to his nation and brought the unthinkable that cast fear into the hearts of the enemies of the Shia worldwide.

He was more than capable to speak his own words, and refused to speak anything else.

Good start. One wonders if you really want to discuss, or if you just come here to vent out your frustration against Shia Muslims.

In any case, if that was your greeting, then walaikum asalam.

Unlike you, we blame those who are responsible: the hate-filled Wahabbis, and the Americans.

It has already been explained to you that the invading troops have been caught red-handed attempting to plant bombs next to a mosque. In fact, your very own Western media reported this.

For this very reason, your "was America in Karbala" 1400-year-old question is irrelevant in this case. We are talking about present time: 2003-2006.

No, I don't deny it. It is a fact that Saddam persecuted several Shia.

-America funded him with weapons and with money. America also backed his war against the Iranian Shia (when he sent Iraqi Shia on the front line, and kept his fellow Sunnis away. As a result, there were nearly only Shia casualties)

-My loving Ahmedinejad? Weren't you the one who was bigging him up in one of your recent posts?  :huh:  Besides, I don't know which devils you are referring to, because there has been no such report in the news. If I missed something, please do provide a link. Unlike you, I will take the effort to read the articles that you provide.

The Taliban was funded and created by your beloved USA. This has been reported by American agents and senators.

Of course, the Wahabbis also contribute. Together, the Wahabbis and the USA are the biggest enemy of the Shia. Very dangerous combination indeed.

You've already been educated on this before, but some people never learn.

When Ayatullah Khomeini prepared his troops at the border of Iran and Iraq to go and liberate the Shias, the Iraqi Shia REFUSED this help and told the Iranian Shias to go back.

When George Bush Sr. (may Allah curse him and his family) did the same, they accepted, but of course, being the traitor he was, he never made his promise, and when the Shia uprised (expecting Bush Sr. to come to their aid) he never came, and they were massacred by Saddam (may Allah curse him and his family).

No death to America wasn't against the people of America, but against the treacherous and brutal governement. Ayatullah Khomeini referred to this governement as Shaytan-Al-Akbar (the bigger Shaytan).

We have close to nothing from America, the country that funds Israel, the country that funded the Taliban, the country that slaughtered several innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Go and see the world, my friend. America is nothing special. The commemmoration of Ashura has taken place everywhere in the world.

Your tax money is also financing the bullets that have killed several Muslims, including Shia Muslims.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course I am here to vent my frustrations against shia muslims! I am venting my frustrations against those shias who preach unity with people who admire omar. I am venting against those shias who do not see omar's religion as the real enemy.

The people you should be blaming are the sucide bombers. those sucide bombers are saying Allah Hu Akbar when they are blowing themselves up. So unless america's troops have converted to islam over night, then i suggest your blame go directly to the religion which says Allah Hu Akar.

No troop has been caught red handed. its all iranian and sunni propaganda. Come on, that's a load of [Edited Out]. Let me tell you, if that were true, then show me exact proof. I want detailed proof. Do not give me al jazeera, but real sources. That's just bs. I admit that the british troops are bad, but my troops would never assault innocent people or mosques. If they attacked a sunni mosque then they have a good reason too. All the terrorist hide there. Same like sadr. sadr had an arrest warrent for the murder of khoei, but he decided to go and keep Najaf ul haram hostage.

DOES HISTORY NOT REPEAT ITSELF? ARE WE NOT TO LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES??? THEN LEARN DAMN IT!!! SUNNIS OR ANYONE WHO WORSHIP OMAR ARE NOTHING BUT TERRORIST. In karbala, omar's followers viciously murdered Moula Hussain (as). IN syria, omar's followers assaulted an innocent four year old girl. In madina, omar himself brutally murdered the leader of all women. LEARN FROM HISTORY. America was not in karbala, sham, or madina. "ISLAM" and "MUSLIMS" were responsible for the atrocities in karbala, syria, and madina. In present day iraq, syria, and madina, is it america which is suppressing the shias???? Are the american troops responsible for the ashura juloos bombing? Are the american troops responsible for the murder of shia teachers? Are the american troops responsible for the bombing of Hazarat Kazim (as)'s juloos?

Why must you always point the blame on the americans? saudi funds these terrorist. Actually, its sunni'ism which funds terrorism. Are you going to tell me that america is responsible for the siph-e-sahaba?? are the americans responsible for the invasion of the nyc juloos by al-quadea members?

I was, KEYWORD: WAS, a supporter of the conservative shia;ism in ahmedinejad, but then i realized how much of a traitor he is when he attended the OIC. google OIC and then you will see the proof of him aligning himself with the destroyers of janat-ul-baki. Ahmedinejad has declared those individuals as fellow muslims, so now the world is witness to how stupid ahmedinejad really is.

talaban was finacially funded by america, but spiritually guided by omar and yazeed. even after the russian war, who was spreading the shia hatred to the taliban?

No. If you are including america as the enemies of islam, then also say sunni'ism. why don't you include sunni;ism? do you not have the testicular fortitude?? Any religion which has the praise of omar has no relation to islam. why someone may ask? I respond by telling them to look up the praises of the leader of women, and then look at what the prophet (pbuh) said in regards to whom ever hurts her, hurts him.

Also, anyone who does not believe in Moula Ali (as) as the direct successor of the prophet (pbuh) is nothing more than a munafiq or kafir. Why did i say kafir? because anyone who does not believe in Allah (swat)'s will is a kafir. If noone believes in the savior of Islam, Moula Ali (as), then you are going against the biggest will of Allah (swat).

America is special. Go to any developed super power country and try to find azadar, tabara, Ya Ali Madad (as), julooses, and the biggest zanjeer and qama being performed, and then I will agree with you that america's ashura is nothing big. To perform the mourning of Hussain (as) outside of south asia and the middle east with every tradition is a blessing. A blessing which we americans are happy to receive.

nope. my tax money is going to destroy terrorism. If you don't believe me, look at the azadari julooses being held in iraq, afghanistan, madina, etc. before the bush adminstration, the family you hate, were there any julooses held in afghanistan, or iraq? the real question i am trying to impose is, are you a true shia? if you are, then your heart must be filled with joy to see the images emerging from the julooses in afghanistan, and iraq. Now tell me, if you are shia, who is responsible for those julooses to be performed?

Guest DjibrilCisse
Of course I am here to vent my frustrations against shia muslims! I am venting my frustrations against those shias who preach unity with people who admire omar. I am venting against those shias who do not see omar's religion as the real enemy.

First of all, Omar doesn't have a "religion" as you call it. If you're referring to Wahabbism, then it was created in the 18th century, long after Umar died. Interestingly enough it was funded and supported by British agents. It was nothing more than a political tactic.

If you are referring to Shia-Sunni unity, then each and every mujtahid in the Shia world supports it, and some have taken great efforts to promote it. And why not? It is from the Qur'an.

I have provided the verses for you many times, but you don't seem to care much for them. Do you not recognise the value of the words of Allah?

The people you should be blaming are the sucide bombers. those sucide bombers are saying Allah Hu Akbar when they are blowing themselves up. So unless america's troops have converted to islam over night, then i suggest your blame go directly to the religion which says Allah Hu Akar.

Yes I blame suicide bombers (may Allah curse those cowards). But unlike you, I don't restrict myself to a narrow view.

There are more than just suicide bombers in this world. There are other brutes as well, and they are equally as bad.

So along with suicide bombers, we should be aware of the forces that are financing the enemies of the Shia and are creating conflicts within the Shia. We should recognise the enemies of the Muslims. And wether you like it or not, it has been proven that the US dits this description. I have already shown you the sources and given you the details.

No troop has been caught red handed. its all iranian and sunni propaganda. Come on, that's a load of [Edited Out]. Let me tell you, if that were true, then show me exact proof. I want detailed proof. Do not give me al jazeera, but real sources. That's just bs. I admit that the british troops are bad, but my troops would never assault innocent people or mosques. If they attacked a sunni mosque then they have a good reason too. All the terrorist hide there. Same like sadr. sadr had an arrest warrent for the murder of khoei, but he decided to go and keep Najaf ul haram hostage.

Ok, here are a few articles you may want to read: (I added the one you requested and some more that may interest you)

Keep in mind: these are only the stories that have leaked. There could be much more taking place that we don't even hear about.

Article about British soldiers dressing up as arabs and attempting to plant explosives near a mosque (Shia mosque, apparently)

Article about British soldiers dressed as arabs, shooting in a driveby at Iraqi police

Story about British soldiers beating Iraqi teenagers

I think three articles are enough for the time being. Happy reading.

Why must you always point the blame on the americans? saudi funds these terrorist. Actually, its sunni'ism which funds terrorism. Are you going to tell me that america is responsible for the siph-e-sahaba?? are the americans responsible for the invasion of the nyc juloos by al-quadea members?

I'm not saying that Americans are responsible for everything. I'm just saying that while blaming Wahabbis, we musn't forget that the Americans are equally as bad.

It is interesting that you bring up Sipah-e-Sahaba, because there are reports that the CIA supported groups, including the Sipah-e-Sahaba, when they wanted to fight the Soviets from Afghanistan. The extremist Pakistani group went to Afghanistan to join the Taliban, and they were armed and funded by the CIA to fight against the Soviets.

The reports from former agents and senators show that America was aware of the extremist views of the Taliban, but they couldn't care less, and installed them in power.

We must not overlook these matters in history. America has been smarter than the Wahabbis in staying undercover, but if we allow ourselves to research then we will find that the American regimes have never been anything but enemies of Islam, and especially of the Shia.

talaban was finacially funded by america, but spiritually guided by omar and yazeed. even after the russian war, who was spreading the shia hatred to the taliban?

The same men who had been trained and funded by America.

No. If you are including america as the enemies of islam, then also say sunni'ism. why don't you include sunni;ism? do you not have the testicular fortitude?? Any religion which has the praise of omar has no relation to islam. why someone may ask? I respond by telling them to look up the praises of the leader of women, and then look at what the prophet  said in regards to whom ever hurts her, hurts him.

The Qur'an has clearly mentioned that despite there being enmity within the Muslims, Allah has brought them together. Our aim is to be able to stand firm with the entire Muslim Ummah, and it is only by behaving like our Aimmah (as) and setting a good example that we can invite them to Shiaism.

By falling for divide and conquer tricks we are doing nothing but widening the gaps.

The Sunnis are misguided. If we take the effort, then we can bring them to the truth.

Also, anyone who does not believe in Moula Ali  as the direct successor of the prophet  is nothing more than a munafiq or kafir. Why did i say kafir? because anyone who does not believe in Allah (swat)'s will is a kafir. If noone believes in the savior of Islam, Moula Ali , then you are going against the biggest will of Allah (swat).

You can't make takfir, and of course, your view is totally disagreed upon by the senior scholars.

I think I trust the verdict of the scholars of Najaf and Qum over the verdict of an unqualified youngster from America. All scholars agree that the first two lines of the kalima are enough to become a Muslim, and that as Muslims, we must set aside our differences and not be disunited, otherwise we are directly going against the Qur'an.

America is special. Go to any developed super power country and try to find azadar, tabara, Ya Ali Madad , julooses, and the biggest zanjeer and qama being performed, and then I will agree with you that america's ashura is nothing big. To perform the mourning of Hussain  outside of south asia and the middle east with every tradition is a blessing. A blessing which we americans are happy to receive

Like I said, you need to see the world. All other countries with big Shia populations do the same, such as Canada and the United Kingdom.

nope. my tax money is going to destroy terrorism. If you don't believe me, look at the azadari julooses being held in iraq, afghanistan, madina, etc. before the bush adminstration, the family you hate, were there any julooses held in afghanistan, or iraq?

The juloos alone is not enough; while we can thank Allah, and Allah alone, that we can now practice our rituals, we must be wary of the Americans who continue to finance the bullets that kill Muslims all around the world.

the real question i am trying to impose is, are you a true shia? if you are, then your heart must be filled with joy to see the images emerging from the julooses in afghanistan, and iraq. Now tell me, if you are shia, who is responsible for those julooses to be performed?

Allah is responsible.

Take that grin out of your post. Do not even think about comparing Ayatullah Khomeini, the man who brought the revolution to Iran, to that sorry excuse of a president, the son of a Bush.

I think his post is brilliant!

From 1979 to present date, there has not been a single Friday where the famous slogan of Ayatullah Khomeini has not been chanted, and it will live on. 

It's stupid.

Ayatullah Khomeini was not a weak sellout president like Bush, who needed to be told what to say. Unlike Bush, he contributed (and what a great contribution) big things to his nation and brought the unthinkable that cast fear into the hearts of the enemies of the Shia worldwide.

He was more than capable to speak his own words, and refused to speak anything else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i beg to differ. he could only speak what the "latent" council of maraji decided for him to speak!

First of all, Omar doesn't have a "religion" as you call it. If you're referring to Wahabbism, then it was created in the 18th century, long after Umar died. Interestingly enough it was funded and supported by British agents. It was nothing more than a political tactic.

If you are referring to Shia-Sunni unity, then each and every mujtahid in the Shia world supports it, and some have taken great efforts to promote it. And why not? It is from the Qur'an.

I have provided the verses for you many times, but you don't seem to care much for them. Do you not recognise the value of the words of Allah?

Yes I blame suicide bombers (may Allah curse those cowards). But unlike you, I don't restrict myself to a narrow view.

There are more than just suicide bombers in this world. There are other brutes as well, and they are equally as bad.

So along with suicide bombers, we should be aware of the forces that are financing the enemies of the Shia and are creating conflicts within the Shia. We should recognise the enemies of the Muslims. And wether you like it or not, it has been proven that the US dits this description. I have already shown you the sources and given you the details.

Ok, here are a few articles you may want to read: (I added the one you requested and some more that may interest you)

Keep in mind: these are only the stories that have leaked. There could be much more taking place that we don't even hear about.

Article about British soldiers dressing up as arabs and attempting to plant explosives near a mosque (Shia mosque, apparently)

Article about British soldiers dressed as arabs, shooting in a driveby at Iraqi police

Story about British soldiers beating Iraqi teenagers

I think three articles are enough for the time being. Happy reading.

I'm not saying that Americans are responsible for everything. I'm just saying that while blaming Wahabbis, we musn't forget that the Americans are equally as bad.

It is interesting that you bring up Sipah-e-Sahaba, because there are reports that the CIA supported groups, including the Sipah-e-Sahaba, when they wanted to fight the Soviets from Afghanistan. The extremist Pakistani group went to Afghanistan to join the Taliban, and they were armed and funded by the CIA to fight against the Soviets.

The reports from former agents and senators show that America was aware of the extremist views of the Taliban, but they couldn't care less, and installed them in power.

We must not overlook these matters in history. America has been smarter than the Wahabbis in staying undercover, but if we allow ourselves to research then we will find that the American regimes have never been anything but enemies of Islam, and especially of the Shia.

The same men who had been trained and funded by America.

The Qur'an has clearly mentioned that despite there being enmity within the Muslims, Allah has brought them together. Our aim is to be able to stand firm with the entire Muslim Ummah, and it is only by behaving like our Aimmah (as) and setting a good example that we can invite them to Shiaism.

By falling for divide and conquer tricks we are doing nothing but widening the gaps.

The Sunnis are misguided. If we take the effort, then we can bring them to the truth.

You can't make takfir, and of course, your view is totally disagreed upon by the senior scholars.

I think I trust the verdict of the scholars of Najaf and Qum over the verdict of an unqualified youngster from America. All scholars agree that the first two lines of the kalima are enough to become a Muslim, and that as Muslims, we must set aside our differences and not be disunited, otherwise we are directly going against the Qur'an.

Like I said, you need to see the world. All other countries with big Shia populations do the same, such as Canada and the United Kingdom.

The juloos alone is not enough; while we can thank Allah, and Allah alone, that we can now practice our rituals, we must be wary of the Americans who continue to finance the bullets that kill Muslims all around the world.

Allah is responsible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

C'mon DJ I know you are smarter than this. The sources for your stories are either questionable or ridiculous. A British tabloid that solicits for stories on its front page plus look at the stories on the front page and the teasers for the stories inside. Very sad.

I am well aware of the video showing some Brits beating kids. Do you believe this to be the policy of the British gov't. Also it is standard practice for agents gathering intelligence to leave their flashing lights and sign saying "I am a British intelligence officer" in their barracks. Of course they were dressed like Iraqis do you think they should have dressed as gauchos from the Pampas?

The US did not "install" the Taliban in anything except the grave.

Peace

Satyaban

Guest DjibrilCisse

The sources are all legit. The stories have even appeared in the mainstream press, only to be removed later on due to political pressure.

Besides, your refusal to believe that your governement can do anything wrong doesn't change the fact. Indeed, CIA agents and senators have admitted to the fact that the US was behind the funding, arming, and installment of the Taliban.

As for the British intelligence officers dressed as Iraqis, the crime wasn't dressing as Iraqis, but rather the fact of trying to plant explosives next to a mosque, and of firing at Iraqi officials.

The sources are all legit. The stories have even appeared in the mainstream press, only to be removed later on due to political pressure.

Besides, your refusal to believe that your governement can do anything wrong doesn't change the fact. Indeed, CIA agents and senators have admitted to the fact that the US was behind the funding, arming, and installment of the Taliban.

As for the British intelligence officers dressed as Iraqis, the crime wasn't dressing as Iraqis, but rather the fact of trying to plant explosives next to a mosque, and of firing at Iraqi officials.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know my gov't does many wrongs. It is no secret that the CIA funded the opposition to the USSR whoever they were and again the US did not install the Taliban in anything.

What are you talking about when you say the stories were removed what does this mean. Everyone who pays attention to current events has heard these stories. The British Parliament talks about the kids being beat everyday. You say that the British agents were planting a bomb by a mosque but the story says the gear was in their car. And the exchange of gun fire was not a drive by shooting. I would not let my soldiers be held by those "police" which contains many infiltrators.

Peace

Satyaban

Edited by satyaban
(salam)

America claims  that it's in Iraq to help, but the fact  is its forces & allies have created so much chaos in the country that people even say that there is no difference between the US and Saddam.

There is a fairytale perception of the US that it is an all-loving, all-kind nation, but the reality is there is no nation more evil than it, hence it is nicknamed Shaitan Al-Akbar. I don't think you'll need proof of that.

The US continuously bombards us with its propaganda which has spread all over the world thanks to this concept of "global village" and left people to believe in its "cause" of ridding the world of evil. The ones who fall into their deceiving trap are ones who have no knowledge and its about time, like those of us who already have, they soughted for the truth.

Shaitan deceived the whole world against Allah (sw), as did his agent Pharoah who tricked people into believing he was God (astighfirullah), as did Umar who convinced most of the Muslims of today that our Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) was delusional on his death bed (na3uthu billah) and that "Alsalatu khairun min al-nowm" is better than saying "Hayya 3ala khairil 3amal" :huh:.....shows how the world can be easily fooled even for so long. As is America, the Pharoah of today, the Shaitan Al-Akbar, deceiving shi3a ( :cry: for goodness sake!). If you can deceive the apparent follower of Ahlul Bayt, I dont think you will have trouble fooling everyone else. That's the facts, the reality, the truth. It's all propaganda.

I think I'm done here

Wasalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AS I said earlier, Dear Sister, there are facts and claims, perceptions and realities, propaganda and knowledge.

The ultimate reality of what is what only Allah knows. We errant human beings react according to our belief, prior experience, conditioning, even our biases and prejidices based on cummunal, parochial, national, ethnic, and group interests, all of which may be subsumed under "'asabiyeh" etc. etc.

What I may regard as knowledge, you may regard as propaganda, and vice versa. With us humans, capable of only imperfect knowledge, this is unavoidable.

I hope, you will agree with me that nobody, repeat nobody, is capable of perfect knowledge, nobody, repeat, nobody is perfect, except the 14 divine guides benevolently provided us by Allah.

So, I'm free to crticise, call in question, and reject if need be, the wisdom of whosoever may try to influence my judgment of happenings, events, issues, concerns etc.

----

اقبال

Please check the link below

(salam)

Edited by Rawshni

May Allah (swt), Rasool-e-Allah (pbuh), and Moula Ali (as) bless brother Syed Raza Jafar, satyaban, paradusi. Good job!!! Do not be afraid to battle against shatan/evil/yazeed. That goes for everyone.

dj, you can't stop shia'ism.

[Edited]Omar'ism is a religion. it is the religion which promotes suicide bombings, murders of innocent shias, slanders the names of the ahel-e-bait (as), and a murderer like omar is respected. Anything evil is omar'ism.

Edited by -ZeinaB-

I hope everyone here knows I am not a Bush supporter. In fact I think Bush and his posse are the greatest threat to our freedoms today. I do have a question about him though and I would like responses.

If Bush contributed to the sports program at whatever university his daddy bought him a diploma from would that make him an athletic supporter?

Peace

Satyaban

Guest DjibrilCisse
dj, you can't stop shia'ism.

And nor would I ever want to. I'd rather die a miserable death.

Edited

You do realise that your akhlaq is equivalent to that of Umar Ibn Khattabs?

Omar'ism is a religion. it is the religion which promotes suicide bombings, murders of innocent shias, slanders the names of the ahel-e-bait , and a murderer like omar is respected. Anything evil is omar'ism.

In that case, to hell with Omar'ism.

Edited by -ZeinaB-

(bismillah)

(salam)

(salam)

Dear Sister Rawshini, I don't deny you that freedom. And I know that the truth will eventually fall into our hands and we will all see it crystal clear, but I hope it's soon for Bush Supporter's sake.

Wasalam to all

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope its very soon, for ALL our sakes . . .

----

اقبال

Please check links below

(salam)

Guest DjibrilCisse
don't associate your relative with me.

Please stop your lies. As you know, Allah has cursed the liars in the Qur'an.

if you want to call people names, then be a man and accept the same consequences.

I never called anybody any names. I just informed you that your level of akhlaq was similar to that of somebody else's. I never called you that person, nor the relative of that person.

Please do take back your lies. Thankyou.