Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Afghani brothers and sisters

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
I am afghan too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your afghan?? gee for some odd reason i though u were Iraqi

My family were born in afghanistan, i was born in iran and i dont have any afghan blood in me so i dont say that i am afghan

Edited by The Game
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
My family were born in afghanistan, i was born in iran and i dont have any afghan blood in me so i dont say that i am afghan

:huh: I dont get it. If your family is Afghan, then you do have Afghan blood in you. Like, 100%. Unless your saying that your family moved to Afghanistan for some unimaginable reason?

:huh: I dont get it. If your family is Afghan, then you do have Afghan blood in you. Like, 100%. Unless your saying that your family moved to Afghanistan for some unimaginable reason?

:lol: because i was born and bred up in holland and have a dutch nationality doesnt make me a dutch though...i am a proud khoja!!! FROM TANZANIA !!!! :angel: AM AND WILL STAY A KHOJA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !

KUKU PAKA'S PM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT HIDE URSELF...LETS HACK AND TAKE OVER SC FROM THE EYE-RAKIS!

• Advanced Member
haven't seen you around for a while...missed you!!!! :cry:

yah school is taking its toll on me...whats up? what have i missed?

:lol: because i was born and bred up in holland and have a dutch nationality doesnt make me a dutch though

yeah, but there are plenty of reasons to go to Denmark, but I cant imagine why a family would move to Afghanistan.

• Advanced Member
yah school is taking its toll on me...whats up? what have i missed?

Nothing much LOL...i don't come on myself often b/c i have sooooooo much work to do...i don't know how i ever came on literally everyday in the past, a bit sad realy he he...i don't know what you've missed...i've been away a lot myself so, i'd like to know what i've missed too :blush:

• Advanced Member
How is that not believable?

They might have family there...but why would their family be there unless they had Afghan blood?

Start a business? Generally people start businesses in places where the people have money to spend.

Like the culture better? Never heard of Afghan culture being so amazing that someone would want to move all the way there...not that its that different from Iranian culture anyway.

• Advanced Member
Your afghan?? gee for some odd reason i though u were Iraqi

very odd.

my dad was born in afghanistan, but his mother is hamalyan afghan. dem chinese lookin pushtun.

my grandad was from iraq though.

they left afghanistan all round the world.

my mum is iranian.

but afghanis without a doubt are buffest people in the world.

they are mix between east and west if you know what i mean. not white yet not punjabi indian nor not hairy iranian.

anyone else obserevd however that some mixed race (black and white) can look persian, obviously not full but have persian characteristics - i was chattin about it with afriend both agreed, and its actually quite odd lol.

Edited by isaac
  • Advanced Member
They might have family there...but why would their family be there unless they had Afghan blood?

Start a business? Generally people start businesses in places where the people have money to spend.

Like the culture better? Never heard of Afghan culture being so amazing that someone would want to move all the way there...not that its that different from Iranian culture anyway.

(salam)

Ohhh you're talking about non-Afghans moving to Afghanistan. My apologies, I didn't read the whole thread.

But non-Afghan individuals might still want to move to Afghanistan eg: to do humanitarian aid work, some jobs can make you acquire alot of money over there atm such as architecture.

As for non-Afghan families moving to Afghanistan, I can't really think of any reasons why they would atm, but about 30years ago before all the wars, it wouldn't have been too uncommon.

wasalaam

• Advanced Member

khob tashakor, hama khob ast........masroofyatim faculta ast bas, az shuma chitor? Az kabul astoom, ma tajik astoom......shoma az kujaye afg asten?

khoyish mekonom........

''mebakhshe sis zeyad sawal kardam hope mind nakunen''

I love the way you combine english and afghan, I do that too :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
(salam)

sis sorry for the late reply :) yah me hamesha mix mekunam english wa dari bakhatari kay adat gereftam :P

sis ma az gazne astam :D

nice meeting u once again sis jaan :D

(salam)

Lol atleast u do it because you're used to it, I do it because my farsi is not very good :no: :lol:

gazne kuja ast? :unsure: I've never heard of it

so u speak pashto ay? B)

haha no i dont speak pashto unfortunately lol.....

the only thing i know is: sangaye, jore, pakhaire, salamate, khodai paman lol

ma ba kandhar tawalud shodum, ba pakistan move kardem wa 13 saal ba karachi boodem, wa aale ba toronto, canada zindage mai konum. :)

salam agha, khush amadi :D, amo da shiachat zyad nabya askhotirike boz addicted meshi :lol:

oh no, he's a kandahari, we better watch out freshta :Hijabi: :P

• Advanced Member
salam agha, khush amadi :D, amo da shiachat zyad nabya askhotirike boz addicted meshi :lol:

lol too late, i am already addicted lol....

wa bale, i can speak urdu..... :P

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Lol atleast u do it because you're used to it, I do it because my farsi is not very good :no: :lol:

gazne kuja ast? :unsure: I've never heard of it

so u speak pashto ay? B)

Salaam ba hametan..

Ruqayah jan, I believe Freshta meant "ghazni", not "gazne". My mom is from there too. :)

There are quite a few of us Afgs on here (check out some of our old threads)...one of our dear mods, Roya jan, is Afg too, although she hardly comes on nowadays. I don't come on much anymore either, but feel free to PM/email me if you guys need any advice from the senior crowd of Afg Shiachatters. Anyhow, you guys have fun on here and be good!

Salamat

• Advanced Member
lol too late, i am already addicted lol....

wa bale, i can speak urdu..... :P

:no: lol oh well, wakhtit da inja khob goozara

Salaam ba hametan..

Ruqayah jan, I believe Freshta meant "ghazni", not "gazne". My mom is from there too. :)

There are quite a few of us Afgs on here (check out some of our old threads)...one of our dear mods, Roya jan, is Afg too, although she hardly comes on nowadays. I don't come on much anymore either, but feel free to PM/email me if you guys need any advice from the senior crowd of Afg Shiachatters. Anyhow, you guys have fun on here and be good!

Salamat

walaikumasalam,

Oh yeah, ghazni, I had forgotten there was a place called that till a few days ago when I was looking at a map of Afghanistan lol :mellow: Yeah, roya jan kuja shud dayi roza ej namyaya :( thashakur az kindness etan, aga kudom problem moblem doshtem shumara megem :)

ofcourse, ma afghanaye jawan hamesha good astem :angel:

wasalaam

(salam)

Cool, I didn't know we had Afghani brothers and sisters here....one of my best mates is Afghani and she's so cool, other than that I don't know many afghani people.

Wassalam

(salam)

Well the coolness runs in the nation B) :P

and hey, one of my best friends is iraqi! ^_^

wasalaam