Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shias Protest!

Rate this topic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

lol, thats a gr8 idea.

this downloading thing should be spread to a wider audience.

but how?...

-make it ure msn nik

-email it about

-give it a more 'popular' position here, where we can keep track of about how much kufr has been drained

-concentrate alot of it on one 1 day where sc members all download a file or sumthin :lol:

-any other ideas ^_^ ?

Edited by StriveR
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

Noone should get worked up just because of a few ignorant Wahabis called us kufar. Far worse is happening around the world, and lets not for get what happened to Imam Hussain [as]. Not only was he called kafir, he and his family were slaughtered, so really this is nothing. Theyre just making a fool of themselves. Its doing them more harm then its doing anyone else. If anything we should be feeling sorry for them, and thanking Allah swt that we arent that dumb and ignorant. May Allah guide them.

ws

Edited by .InshAllah.
  • Advanced Member
Salam

At the Muharram Procession for 2006 in New York City, Wahhabis came and disrespected our beliefs and Ulema to a huge extent, calling Shias "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir", "Shias are the Enemies of Islam", "Shias are the enemies of Allah". If you don't believe me, here is a link to their video:

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/files...mo/shiademo.wmv

They have even vowed to do this next year too. I believe it is our responsibility to protest these wahhabis, who are the true enemies of Islam. Also take action, inshAllah we should try to get these guys caught and put into Gitmo to rot.

I have also come to learn that they also accosted a scholar during the procession!

This is their website, they are truly the followers of Muawaiyah (la):

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/index.php

shia2.jpg

ra.jpg

SHIAS_NO_MUSLIM.jpg

not_islam.jpg

JEWISH_HAND.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they feel threatened and sidelined by the impression of shias,they are like their predecessors.they wont leave any stone unturned to be noticed and have power.they are abusing the descendant of prophet muhammad (pbuh) :ayatollahs khomainie,sistani...

They came out to show the people that the Shia form of harming themselves is not from islaam. People go and gather MOST of which haveno knowledge of their shiaism and they just beat themselves because its just what all the shias do. So they gather around as an event to see friends ect.. and they get alittle sad and just join in the hitting of themselves. Those brothers who came out to spoke against them spoke the haq. They started to recite some of the problems with the shia science of ahadeeths then went on to pick out other aspects that are foreign to islaam. And ignorant youths here who have little knowledge just speak like parrots and repeat what their other shia buddies are saying so they fit in.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

lol dont worry about this guyz, they know tht shias are strong and they couldnt do anything, so they just say shias are kaffir. U know when an enemy cannot do anything he just say that ur a liar. anywayz we all know who invented wahabism, and they do it, just to finish shiasm once and for all becoz they know the power of them. relax guyz, only Allah knows whose a real muslim :)

khz tc

• Advanced Member

No no no... that should not go down. If I knew about that and it was someplace i was able to get to I would have me and some of my friends (both shia and sonni friends) go down there and seriously teach them a lesson about talking about my belief in that tone. I've met people that see these people and they don't know anything else, so when i talk to them about islam and tell them about shiaism they say that shia's aren't considered muslim... and they say things that are untrue but what they heard from these bunch of ignorant monkey.

This is turning people away from the true islam... no wonder the people think so poorly of islam, because these are the people preaching it to them. Don't ever let that stuff happen... Wowwww... that got me mad but i learned a whole lot about these wahabbi's

• Advanced Member

I was actually there when it happened. The truth is if they do plan to do it next year also , i think that it would be best that we turn the other cheek and not resort to voilence in any way. That would make Islam look very bad.

I have to say i was very disapointed by this, i mean this is America. And off all the peopl e that coulve bothered us at the Jaloos after 9/11, it was our own fellow muslim brothers..... :(

• Advanced Member

Islamic Thinkers Society 

We are sorry. Our website is down for maintenance. Please bare with us. We will be back soon insha'Allah.

:!!!:

The file still downloads though.

Hey, if they do it next year and they're there, carry a big sign with that verse from Qur'an that sis Wilayah quoted:

[3.119] Lo! you are they who will love them while they do not love you, and you believe in the Book (in) the whole of it; and when they meet you they say: We believe, and when they are alone, they bite the ends of their fingers in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage; surely Allah knows what is in the breasts.

Edited by AnonymouSister
Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

Did you guys see the pictures of people doing Tatbeer? THATS the reason why sistani and other marjaa rule that this sort of azadari is haram. This creates fear in peoples heart and makes them believe that ISlam is barbaric.

Ali

Did you guys see the pictures of people doing Tatbeer? THATS the reason why sistani and other marjaa rule that this sort of azadari is haram. This creates fear in peoples heart and makes them believe that ISlam is barbaric.

see , usoolis are banning matam now.

that's what happens when u follow fallible scholars :squeez:

• Advanced Member

ITS Website has/had gone over their Bandwidth because (Shi'as downloading their video over and over gain) thus their account was suspended. I say, keep downloading their video (the link is already provided in the first post). Further actions are in the process. They made a very foolish mistake.

Read the official statement in my signature.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

We should also complain to the hosting provider, for they are promoting hatred and violence.

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: ISLAMICTHINKERS.COM

Created on: 06-Oct-04

Expires on: 06-Oct-06

Last Updated on: 04-May-05

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration ISLAMICTHINKERS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration ISLAMICTHINKERS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:

NS7.SECURE-DNS.NET

NS8.SECURE-DNS.NET

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.

IP Address: 72.18.131.155 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-COLORADO-LOVELAND

Record Type: Domain Name

Server Type: Other

Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Web Site Status: Active

DMOZ no listings

Y! Directory: see listings

Web Site Title: Islamic Thinkers Society - Home

Meta Description: Mambo - the dynamic portal engine and content management system

Meta Keywords: mambo, Mambo

Secure: No

E-commerce: No

Traffic Ranking: Not available

Data as of: 21-Oct-2005