Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Il Nino

BOUNCED from shia room in Paltalk

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I was just bounced from Shias of Ali II for saying that shias include usooli and akhbari.

The mod told me that those who dont taqleed are not shias,

and said that i am NOT a shia.

Then we had heated argument for 2 minutes, and then the mod bounced me.

No tolerance whatsoever for unorthodox shias. I hate these usoolis who behave exactly like wahhabis :mad:

^ I didn't say i was akhbari.

I told him that i don't follow the marjiyah, and he said " you are not shia"

and then he bounced me when i told him tht akhbaris are also shias who dont believe in taqleed..

he was shocked for a while then bounced me

Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

Il Nino: YOU ARE A FITNA MAKER! I have told members on this site earlier. BAN HIM! he is a wahabi trying to ACT shia. His political views are sign of Munafiquun. This guy supports the USA. he is against Matam/latmiya and he now does not believe in taqleed aswell.

Either he is Usuli or Akhbari. He says he is neither.

BANN HIM!

Ali- FEAR MUHARRAM!

i remember when i got kicked out of a paltalk room it was called seek the truth or somthing like that so i enter and a guy starts saying the shia book of al kafi it say's that when imam al mehdi will return he will take umar abu bakr and aisha and stone them 1 million times so then I said oh really? i dont think thats true :huh: which page and I get bounced out for asking the page number :dry:

asalamu alaykum

its ok , i got banned from a sunni room , when one of them INVITED ME , telling me son please see the truth ask your questions here ,

the guy starts bashing shia , and i ask few questions related to wilayah of Ali (as) , and about ahlulbait , and hadith al thaqalain , hadith al safina , etc , without reply , i jus get bounced :P

whats the difference between usooli and akbari again?

one doesnt believe in the completeness of the Quran correct?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think akhbaris believe in the completeness of quran as much as usoolis do.

(bismillah)  (salam)

Il Nino: YOU ARE A FITNA MAKER! I have told members on this site earlier. BAN HIM! he is a wahabi trying to ACT shia. His political views are sign of Munafiquun. This guy supports the USA. he is against Matam/latmiya and he now does not believe in taqleed aswell.

Either he is Usuli or Akhbari. He says he is neither.

BANN HIM!

Ali- FEAR MUHARRAM!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've been after me ever since i posted in that hadith thread against you :Hijabi:

^.. Brother calm down this is a tragic month of mourning and seeking knowledge not a month for fighting and that goes same for you il nino

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was seeking knowledge, and he bounced me :Hijabi: :angry:

i remember when i got kicked out of a paltalk room it was called seek the truth or somthing like that so i enter and a guy starts saying the shia book of al kafi it say's that when imam al mehdi will return he will take umar abu bakr and aisha and  stone them 1 million times so then I said oh really? i dont think thats true :huh: which page and I get bounced out for asking the page number  :dry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They like those people who appreciate them, and those who pinpoint them, they abuse their power and then bounce them. Shame on them :mad:

asalamu alaykum

its ok , i got banned from a sunni room , when one of them INVITED ME , telling me son please see the truth ask your questions here ,

the guy starts bashing shia , and i ask few questions related to wilayah of Ali (as) , and about ahlulbait , and hadith al thaqalain , hadith al safina , etc , without reply , i jus get bounced :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WEll they were sunnis so what can you expect.

But i dind't expect a shia to behave like that , especially in the month of muharram in which Imam Hussayn gave water to his enemy and kept himself thirsty, for crying out loud, its very unshia like and more wahhabi like @)

Guest DjibrilCisse

Big deal, it's only a chatroom.

As for akhbaris, they're basically usoolis in denial/confusion. They're Shias, and they happen to be confused human beings, because they're following all the laws as derived by the ulema, but they don't seem to realise it. :lol:

nino is a drama

yaar cmon

no gives nothign for ur bouncing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok whatever, i shouldn't have started this thread but you posted something here, giving it importance. :)

Big deal, it's only a chatroom.

As for akhbaris, they're basically usoolis in denial/confusion. They're Shias, and they happen to be confused human beings, because they're following all the laws as derived by the ulema, but they don't seem to realise it. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about malangi folks then?

Ok here's the big deal about the whole situation.

I am PERMANENTLY BANNED from entering the chatroom, and it is the only shia chat room there.

The mod. there is pathetic loser.

:mad:

Guest DjibrilCisse
What about malangi folks then?

Mainly akhbari. When it comes to fiqh issues, they don't know what to do, like akhbaris, so they mainly copy the majority (who are usoolis), or they do whatever is convenient, or they don't do anything at all. When it comes to other issues, they seem to make up whatever pleases them the most.

so what is the difference between usooli and akbhari?

Usooli: Muqallid of a Mujtahid (Does taqleed)

Akhbari: Claims not to do taqleed. (Which is a contradiction, because even though they don't do taqleed, most of the laws they follow have indirectly come through taqleed :squeez: )

This is heavily biased in the Akhbari's favor, but here's an informative link...

Basic differences between Shia Imamia Ithna Ashari Akhbari and Usooli

Note: Like some of our brothers and sisters mentioned before, they seem to not believe in the perfection of the Qur'an, that it has been added and removed from. And the fact that they believe Itjehad is closed brings them into a strange parallel with Sunnism. (Though they insist that the parallel is with the Usoolis.)

Also from their website:

englishTree.gif

Edited by mabus