Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SoulDomination

Muharram @ Al-Zahra Centre Watford

Salaam Alaykum,

Please find attached a copy of the 10 day event of Muharram read by Syed Jan Ali Kazmi and recorded and aired on DM Digital.

"And we Ransomed Him with a Great Sacrifice" (37:107)

The Prophet Said:

"Husayn is from me and I am from Husayn!"

Let the Muslim World jointly Mourn the King of Martyrs Al- Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib.

Wasalaam

Al-Zahra Team

Muharram2006.doc

Edited by SoulDomination

Salaam,

All those who attended last night's Majlis and all those Majlises to follow please feel free to discuss any issues raised within the Majlis it self so we can get this thread running.

Wasalaam :)

As Muharram is all about gaining knowledge and applying it practically in our daily lives. As it is not only about Matam :)

salam alaikum

i attended last nights majlis but missed most of it coz i didnt know the parking was round the back.

anyways it is nice place and the moulana has chosen a nice and relevant topic.

ill update on the topic once i listen to more, btw wot time will it come on DM digital.

Ive heard that Moulana Jawwad Naqvi will also recite on DM Digital, he is very good.

Take Care

Hani Hassan Lalji

whats the topic?

so this means we dont have to go all the way 2 watford...and can listen to it in the comfort of our own homes...on the sofa...with a nice hot cup of tea

Edited by Queen_Shah_UK

(salam)

jan ali kazmi has a different approach, which is good, he realizes that sunnis will only listen to his speeches if he talks in a calm way, and i suppose it works....however yesterday was the same majalis as the day before, and the day before that there WAS NO MAJALIS :mad: yet it was advertised at 11:00, dm digital may be doing it on purpose, to limit coverage of the shias on dm digital, also umm e farwa was speaking on that programme and they suddenly just cut her off with 10 mins to go :mad: , this is all so deliberate!

(salam) 

jan ali kazmi has a different approach, which is good, he realizes that sunnis will only listen to his speeches if he talks in a calm way, and i suppose it works....however yesterday was the same majalis as the day before, and the day before that there WAS NO MAJALIS  :mad:  yet it was advertised at 11:00, dm digital may be doing it on purpose, to limit coverage of the shias on dm digital, also umm e farwa was speaking on that programme and they suddenly just cut her off with 10 mins to go  :mad: , this is all so deliberate!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...there was a maj that day...i saw it

(salam)

Watched it on TV and was really good...shame about DM playing only repeats as he seems like a good mawlana.

Also, what is the actual time start time for the program in watford?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he sits at 7.30...abit early for those comin from far...at least it finishes quick

jak is the best ...jak zindabad :!!!:

jak is the best ...jak zindabad :!!!:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can someone kindly explain to me why some people call him jak. my brother came home a couple of nights ago saying....'omg! Jak ripped it! he smashed it like he's never smashed it! Go jak!'

I don't get it... :Hijabi:

Edited by banzy

jaks majlises are very practical this yr...for the benefit of sunni viewers also

last yr they were extremely spiritual/irfan vibe...he told the most amazing stories about karbala..he makes u feel sooo connected to ahlulbayt

im jak's number one fan...i dont dig many paki speakers...sometimes find their urdu too sophisticated &/or they cant sustain my interest...he keeps me interested and uses simple urdu... he is great mashallah :wub:

Edited by Queen_Shah_UK

Salaam Alaykum,

The Centre is 6 years old, well that is how long it has been changed into Al-Zahra Centre...

JAK's Majlis last night was very good especially the Massa'eb he read.

I urge everyone to tune into DM digital at 11pm every night or come to Watford to see JACK LIVE>

Inshallah Al-Zahra Centre would be internationally known by the end of this Muharram Month.

Wasalaam

Salaam Alaykum,

JAK meanz Jan Ali Kazmi lol  :dry:

JAK needz to talk more about the history of Karbala rather than emphasing on Duas.

Wasalaam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol! thats quite clever!

oh yea and i knew that really.... :Hijabi: :angel:

Salaam Alaykum,

No Doubt JAK as done justice to the 10 days of Majlis in Watford, His Mass'eb and the turn out of people has been astonishing.

May Allah excel the Muslims in this world in particular the Shia Community of Watford.

Wasalaam

YA Mazlooma Ya Zainab :(

yea i thought that the shaam-e-Ghariba majlis was the best one he read.

i think we should get him again next year.

oh and SoulDomination who's reciting in watford for the ashra-e-zainabiya?