Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya-Ali

Nakshawani vs rajabali vs modarressi

Rate this topic

^^^Me too ;)

I voted S.A. Nakshawani, btw ^_^

You know, Mashallah 50% of the Syeds iv met or know are very kind hearted and Humble, but the other 50% Allah forgive me, have been so self centred n have so much pride, they believe they are so superior than others that, they mind when one says to them 'have a seat'. That saddens me :( However on the other Hand there are sum who are so down to earth, there was one brother who was asked if he was syed or not, n he replyed, Yes but i still have to earn my Jannat. SubhaanAllah.

I respect every1, all syeds- no matter how they are, non syed, the lot :)

tc

W/s

Ali Ali

Rajabali's speeches get you to really think whilst Syed Nakshawani is to the point and concise.

They're both good in their own ways...

Nakhshawani is good, he is very to the point and easy to understand. Lots of good lessons for us.

But man, Rajabali to me, is on a whole other level...I mean, he makes it so clear, so concise, so full of thought...really, whenever he talks, there's not once where I never so "ohhh so that's what it is" or "subhannallah, so that's what it means!", etc etc. I love that feeling, and he always describes things in multiple views and is extremely articulate...such a great man mashallah.

I love them all, but I guess I'd have to go with Rajabali because he was the first lecturer that my family introduced me to.

Rajabali - Jose Mourinho

Nakshawani - Scolari

Modarressi - Lippi

Zakir Naik - Steve Mclaren.

But man, Rajabali to me, is on a whole other level...I mean, he makes it so clear, so concise, so full of thought...really, whenever he talks, there's not once where I never so "ohhh so that's what it is" or "subhannallah, so that's what it means!", etc etc. I love that feeling, and he always describes things in multiple views and is extremely articulate...such a great man mashallah.

I absolutely agree. That's what makes him the best of the best.

Who is most inspiring? : ammar nakshwani

Who did you learn most of? ammar nakshwani

Who is the most enlightning? ammar nakshwani

Who did you understand most? ammar nakshwani

he is my teacher and the resident alim at the mosque!!

he is so knowledgeble he teaches us so much even how to debate!!

the others are good too and i like them to but syed ammar is one of the people i really am keen of

I have watched almost ALL of Sayed Ammar's lectures, and WOW, hes brought me so close to islaam, I couldn't stop listening to his lectures until i had finished almost all of them, my diallect is also starting to sound a bit like his lol, i love the way he does his hand gestures too - hes the best i've heard so far... on the contrary i haven't heard either of the other two.. so I'd like to thank you guys for introducing me to them (even though it was indirect).. as per voting, I can't vote for anyone yet because it would be biased towards nakshawani

Salaam alaikum,

I like the way of spreading Islam by pr Rajabali hasanain

Because he debates with atheists and Sunni’s,

(

)

I think it is very difficult for a person to speak and defend a religion in the way of debates and the question and answer sessions

by the way

Can someone here who has a close relation with Sayed ammar or Rajab ali ask them to come debate or give lectures in the Netherlands???

Here we don’t have such a great speakers. And there are a lot of youth leaving the Mosque because it’s so boring.

There was great speaker of the sunni community he visited the Netherlands his name is Khalid Yasin he gave a lecture at the Rotterdam and there was a lot of crowd come to hear his lectures.

Salaam alaikum,

I like the way of spreading Islam by pr Rajabali hasanain

Because he debates with atheists and Sunni’s,

(

)

I think it is very difficult for a person to speak and defend a religion in the way of debates and the question and answer sessions

by the way

Can someone here who has a close relation with Sayed ammar or Rajab ali ask them to come debate or give lectures in the Netherlands???

Here we don’t have such a great speakers. And there are a lot of youth leaving the Mosque because it’s so boring.

There was great speaker of the sunni community he visited the Netherlands his name is Khalid Yasin he gave a lecture at the Rotterdam and there was a lot of crowd come to hear his lectures.

awesome thanks 4 the vid

Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

I must stress that it is really unnecessary to compare the three scholars in the knowledge they possess, with all do respect no-one but Allah s.w.t and them know how much knowledge they have, we cannot judge upon who is more knowledgeable just by the lectures we heard, for they do not necessarily speak of their entire knowledge within them. So therefore judging who is better only makes the other two seem as though they lack piousness, and we are in no position to make that judgement, Only Allah s.w.t is.

Comments regarding anyone of the three that may affect them negatively if they were to hear them, are seen as a form of backbiting (namimah, ghaybah), and we must stay away from this brothers and sisters as this is really discouraged in Islam, as sayed Ammar Nakshawani in one of his lectures describes it as a "disease" and is right to do so. I did not mean to offend anyone of you brothers & sisters, my point was simply to make recognisable that there is no need to decrease any of them below the other in knowledge because all of their causes in lecturing are positive and they abide by the same principle in Islam. Again forgive me brothers and sisters if i offended you in any way as my intention was not to do so.

The link to the lecture I was discussing previously is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb5N9vCJyrs

Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakethu.

Edited by ßÑíã

Beautifull dua, just one question, is it called ahed or ahad?, just so that I am not mistaken...

it's dua Ahad :)

I only wrote a part of it . lollz

if you read it for more than 40 days,it has some special benefit . here it is (the complete dua) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anU4BIn0PeA

I listened to a 100 lectures from Syed Ammar Nakshawani before I concluded that he gives little care to authentic teachings vs. weak teachings. He has a tendency to say what the crowd wants to hear, or what will emotionally get people to like his lecture. He cites Hadiths one after another, without stating their authenticity, with most of them being weak. After a while, his lectures began to sound like fairy tales and I could not tell what is Authentic Islam and what is Weak Islam.

Rajabali on the other hand dwells more into common day Philosophy and common day questions. For that reason, it is pleasant to listen to him when you are new to the religion. After a while though, the lack of depth begins to be unfulfilling; yet you will find yourself coming back occasionally to listen again.

Personally, I advise not to listen to Nakshawani. For a person who did a lecture on the science of Hadith, yet gives little care to the authenticity of Hadiths, his apparent contradiction makes me question his desire to pass on the truth to others.

@ Payam

I Don't agree with what you have said about sayed Nakshawani, he is an excellent speaker and has great historical knowledge and Islamic information. You seem to have a grudge against the guy, but he is the only speaker that explains many Islamic issues and controversial topics that other scholars or speakers seem to keep under the carpet, he isn't afraid to speak the truth regarding many Islamic issues in this day of age and keeps upto date with everything. He is definitely good for the youth and can influence them in a good way....

Edited by Mommin

@Mommin,

What sort of evidence would you like me to provide to demonstrate this? Would you like me to cite his lectures, alongside the Hadiths he states, with the Hadith's authenticity level to make my case? Please advise. I would not listen to a 100 lectures from him if I had a grudge. He is an excellent speaker. He does have vast knowledge. He unfortunately does not treat Hadith authenticity seriously, which then makes it difficult to understand what is authentic Islam and what is weak Islam.

Edited by Payam

He unfortunately does not treat Hadith authenticity seriously, which then makes it difficult to understand what is authentic Islam and what is weak Islam.

What do you mean he doesn't treat Hadith authenticity? You mean you want the full reference detail of all his hadiths...

All the Shia hadiths are taken from certain books like Bihar al Anwar and kafi, so he regularly cites from them. He doesn't make these hadiths up from his own accord...!

Brother Mommin, let's look at a Hadith he cited in his lecture regarding women:

Once the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) asked [Fatima]: “What is the best for a woman?” She replied: “That she does not see a man and no man sees her.” - Wasa'il, vol. 3, p. 9.

Now, what happens if this is authentic vs. weak? If it is authentic, then a woman should aim to be hidden. If it is weak, then it should be dismissed and should not be preached. This is essentially what our Science of Hadith aims to distinguish It aims to decipher what is authentic and what is weak, so we can make sure proper legal rulings. In this case, this Hadith is weak and Nakshawani used it, despite clear evidence of him being aware of the Science of Hadith. There are more, if you like me to find them for you.

A scholar cannot just take a Hadith with the excuse of "it's from our books" without verifying it first. This is a plea to ignorance, except scholars know we have many weak Hadiths and by not being careful they are being negligent. This is not to say Nakshawani is the only one. I can cite you Murtaza Mutahhari's books where he uses weak Hadiths to make his claims as well. I have been finding lots of these when researching women's rights.

Does it make sense why I do not recommend him?

With all respect to you my brother I think you are confusing matter and thinking too much into facts.

That Hadith you quoted is regarded as a strong Hadith by the Shia and it has been mentioned by many big scholars and speakers, even before sayed Nakhsawani has... So really that is not something that should make you go against this guy.

Obviously times have changed and in this day of age women do need to contribute to society, and they can't always be stuck at home not to be seen by others.

But saying this if a women is married and has children than obviously her biggest priority is her family house, and it's better for her to stay at home.

The world today has become very corrupt and the reasons for this is because many people including Muslims have removed their social hijab!

Social hijab like not mixing too much with the opposite gender unless necessary is something that should not be overlooked, if the opposite gender kept their distance's from each other than there won't be so many divorces and other problems within our societies... So think about this!

Edited by Mommin

With all respect to you my brother I think you are confusing matter and thinking too much into facts.

That Hadith you quoted is regarded as a strong Hadith by the Shia and it has been mentioned by many big scholars and speakers...

There are a couple of concerns I see:

1. How can someone possibly be blamed for looking into facts? If I am seeing the wrong facts, OK, but you cannot simply shun my point because it is "factual".
  2. If it is a strong Hadith, then please brother help prove it to me and I'll accept your position for this example Hadith.
  3. Using a common day example, "If a big scholar told you to jump off the roof, would you?" If someone is a "big scholar", then they should be big because what they are doing is correct. As such, if I am challenging them, then it should be easy to disprove me by showing my error. However, it does not make sense to just say "They said it, so be quiet" or "You are not a big scholar, so your point is mute".

Brother, the other points regarding social Hijab, I am in complete agreement with you. I also agree with the priorities of home and raising kids. I'm not saying anything to oppose those. I am saying that someone should not, especially a Scholar, use weak Hadiths in a way to make points. We have modern tools such as Noor software that can easily be referenced by the scholars prior to making a statement. Why do they choose not to use it?

Sorry, I don't follow what you are saying?

You are agreeing but at the same time contradicting yourself.

If you want to find that Hadith or saying that look at Bihar Al Anwar, that has the best authentic Shia hadiths.

But yes we should always try to question scholars on certain issues, as they are still humans and can make mistakes. Even sayed Ammar himself in his many lectures has told people to not follow like a sheep the scholars and to always ask questions.!

So my brother if you have problems with sayed Ammar than you should try and approach him about your issue, but don't attack the guy on an open forum...

Edited by Mommin