Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nakshawani vs rajabali vs modarressi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

MashAllah They are all good, but In my opinion I really like Rajabali, defiantly stimulated me in the way knowledge, the way he put his points across and makes you keep on going. sayed nakshawani no offence to him hes really good but he talks to fast and some times you really don’t no what he’s just said . Sayed mehdi modaressi very knowledgeable guy haven’t heard his 2006 talks but as from past lectures I could defiantly say he was very inspiring to listen to, mashallah all of them are very knowledgeable very inspirational and very moving the way they present there lectures in actually fact I learnt a great deal but my my vote goes to Hasnain Rajabali.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we have to compare them? although their strengths are on different topics, they all are contributing to Islam in a positive way and all should be acknowledged.

Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters, I must stress that it is really unnecessary to compare the three scholars in the knowledge they possess, with all do respect no-one but Allah s.w.t and them know h

they are all good and they try to please Allah with their good intention :)

• Advanced Member
salaam

the missing one here who is miles better than the other 3 although they are all very good is someone who ammar himself will tell u is the master english lecturer

sheikh arif abdul hussain.

simply amazing lectures and in england we are incredibly lucky to have hime here

http://www.hujjat.org/index.php?name=zina&...inabiyya%201426

http://www.masumeen.org/multimedia/video/muharram1426/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed.

standard procedure, unleash the arif and get a spiritual metamorphosis.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Although one of my greatest joys in life is listening to ALL THREE OF THEM, I have to vote for Sayed Amar Nakshawani...only because I've seen him LIVE AND IN PERSON more then the other two. I have seen and met (also) Br. Rajabali and I enjoy his debates even more then his lectures. I have never had the privledge to met Sayed Modarressi, but his speaches are wonderful and filled with wisdom and hidayah BY THE TON!

May Allah (s.w.a.) bless all three of them and keep them with us for as long as possible so that we may benefit from their tremendous knowledge and wisdom.

• Advanced Member

Personally I feel Syed Amar is the most inspiring speaker out of the three. Don't get me wrong I think all the speakers are amazing, but as a youth, I understand and really grasp the knowledge in which he speaks of. May Allah Bless the people that inspire and help the youth understand Islam and embrace it!

Ma'Salama

• Advanced Member

^ LOL, inshAllah THIS yr!!

Btw, Modressi inspires me the most cause he justifys sbsolutely everything, and literally speaks my mind :wub:

But, he doesnt speak of his love for kaffirs.... :P

You sound like alot of girls in Canada :P ...lol...To me, he's only a great speaker :D

LOL, nah i love him cos of his lectures too

• 6 months later...
  • Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Well, it's a tough question - all three speakers - ma'shallah, are inspiring and very wise. From a personal choice I would say Sayed Ammar Nakshawani is the most inspiring, esp., for youths.

Edited by Wise Muslim
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Who is most inspiring?

Who did you learn most of?

Who is the most enlightning?

Who did you understand most?

i dont know Nakshawani but i heard majalis of other two, both has diff style and it is difficult to set one openion which one is best.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i know you are all expressing your enthusiasm for religion here, but i find this sort of thread unnecessary and disrespectful. each of the three individuals named is serving the religion in his own way and has something unique to offer. it's not a competition or a popularity contest. we should take whatever good each of them has to offer and appreciate it, but not try to rank them one after another. it is god's business to judge which person has served imam husain (as) better, not ours

additionally, these are not the only 3 people in the world who are in this business. there are innumerable other excellent lecturers and aalims and speakers who are also 100% top rate. we should give them some respect by not neglecting their contributions.

• Advanced Member

sallam

i didnt read all the posts so forgive me if i repeat what another person has said but as a person who listens to many lectures a day (that i become almost crazy) i would have to say every speacker has a specialty

hassanin rajabali is good if u want that strong encouragement and push to become better.

ammar nakhshawani is good if u want a deap understanding of a subject.

sayed mahdi modarisee is good if u want to hear the emotional side of the ahlulbayt also his between hassanin rajabali and ammar.

also they all are good but im talking about what their specialty's are in my view.

ws

• Advanced Member
i know you are all expressing your enthusiasm for religion here, but i find this sort of thread unnecessary and disrespectful. each of the three individuals named is serving the religion in his own way and has something unique to offer. it's not a competition or a popularity contest. we should take whatever good each of them has to offer and appreciate it, but not try to rank them one after another. it is god's business to judge which person has served imam husain better, not ours

additionally, these are not the only 3 people in the world who are in this business. there are innumerable other excellent lecturers and aalims and speakers who are also 100% top rate. we should give them some respect by not neglecting their contributions.

People are just expressing opinions as you have done aswell - and I guess this is why this thread is in the off-topic forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...