Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Liverpool FC thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys need to pray for our injured 10. Same thing that happened with Wenger last season is happening to Rafa this season! Basically we dont even have proper 2nd choice and we're forced to play our

^And yanks need to go too - those freaks are ruining the team and blaming it on rafa and his expenses. Alonso, Carson, Sissoko, Crouch, Hobbs, Gonzales, Nunez, Baros, Bellamy, Arbeloa & Leto - ALL

Posted Images

God damn baloons man!

Goal should NOT of stood either. Not another team gives ManU an own goal this season. That must be nearly one own goal a match given to ManU this season. Has Fergie made a pact with the devil?

^You won't beat us. Heck, even if you do, we'll still be above you. Liverpool are history. Nothing more.

Liverpool HAVE history, and 5 European Cups, one of which will always be in the Anfield trophy cabinet :P

^That's my point. That's what they are now, history. They are over.

I suppose that is why Liverpool came second in the league last year, a whole 4 points behind ManU. Yeah, they are history for finishing second behind ManU ( + refs :D )

:lol:

That's not good enough though is it, Irishman. Not good enough according to Benitez or the players, who are aiming towards top spot. Somewhere they don't look like they'll reach this year.

ManU are not exactly on form this season either, needing own goals to beat Arsenal ( after Arsenal played them off the field ), need the 7+ minutes to get a win against Man City, another own goal to s[Edited Out]e a draw against Sunderland ( after Sunderland has a stonewall penalty shout against Evra turned down, Rooney escaping getting sent off after kicking out at a player, and Richardson a second yellow for kicking ball away, but Scholes avoided a 2nd in the previous match for a blatent handball ). And yet Fergie still has a go at the refs, is he actually wanting the refs to now kick the ball for ManU also, as just opposed to just giving every decision in their favour? LOL

• Veteran Member

As much as I'd like to disagree, Liverpool have never (in my lifetime, anyway) been a consistent team. They have their winning streaks and then they might just suddenly start drawing and losing games that you'd expect them to easily take 3 points from. They haven't proved me wrong this season either.

18 games to go, 4 points between them! Anything can happen.

Trust me, once Liverpool get in the winning mood, and win 10-15 games consequtively, we'll see what table looks like

28 games to go. Yeah, 4 points is nothing at this stage. The Carling Cup is just an annoying distraction for most PL teams, hence why they throw out reserve sides until its get to quarters or semis. Nearly all strong sides left in it now, so nobody can afford to field weak teams from this point. With PL, CL and FA matches still to play, being out of the Carling Cup means players can be kept a little fresher for the important cups. When Liverpool won the Carling Cup a few times, all we heard from others was it a Mickey Mouse Cup, yet when we get knocked out whilst we put out a reserve side, its now the most important cup. Good to see Aquilani making his 2nd appearance. I seen him in a reserve match also, and he looked good also. Hopefully will be match fit soon.

Spurs and Arsenal play this weekend, so one of them has to drop points. Liverpool need a win this weekend, and we will be 3rd or 4th at worst.

• Advanced Member

You guys need to pray for our injured 10. Same thing that happened with Wenger last season is happening to Rafa this season! Basically we dont even have proper 2nd choice and we're forced to play our 3rd choice players!

Ammay yujibu x 5 for

Torres (80% fitness)

Ngog

Gerrard

Riera

Aquilani

Johnson

Skrtel

Agger

Aurelio

Kelly

Oh and pray for Voronin and Babel to be sold ASAP!

Edited by Simba