Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Liverpool FC thread

• Advanced Member
Chelsea are a joke with no history - luv it if we get em next year - always guarenteed of getting through.

ya ya blah blah , i admit liverppool are a "bigger CLub" in the European stage, But in RECENT history, Since the Formation of The EPL in '92/93, CHELSEA, has done better than liverpool thus far domestically.......not bad compared to so-called 'biggest club' the scousers keep totting on about....:shaytan:

Liverpool...............5

FA Cups

2001, 2006

League Cups:

1995, 2001, 2003

Chelsea.................7

Premier League

2004-05, 2005-06

FA Cup:

1997, 2000

League Cup:

1998, 2005, 2007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys need to pray for our injured 10. Same thing that happened with Wenger last season is happening to Rafa this season! Basically we dont even have proper 2nd choice and we're forced to play our

^And yanks need to go too - those freaks are ruining the team and blaming it on rafa and his expenses. Alonso, Carson, Sissoko, Crouch, Hobbs, Gonzales, Nunez, Baros, Bellamy, Arbeloa & Leto - ALL

Posted Images

Anyone who makes the argument that Chelsea are a poor team because they have no history a) have poor memory, and B) demonstrate that they only support Liverpool because they made that decision when they were very young glory-hunters looking to support the 'best' team. It's like people who feverishly defend Brazil's football team even though they're not Brazillian. It really does make me laugh seeing all the fake Liverpool and Man U fans in London when they've never even been to Liverpool or Man U and live round the corner :lol:.

• Advanced Member

Liverpool are League Champions 18 times, FA Cup winners 7 times, League Cup winners 7 times, European Cup winners 5 times and UEFA Cup winners 3 times.

Edited by Sadiq
  • Advanced Member
LOL lulua - getting excited over fulham results, i got to give them credit they did something this week which a 250 million pound assembled team couldnt do. This is a part of Dr.Rafas masterplan too make sure we qualify (so no qualifiers are played) by winning the EC.

listen kido your only fighting on one front now n dats da fa cup, as for chelsea dey can boost about being second but as mourinho said no1 remembers the losers. Applauds must go 2 chelsea this season cup double is good for a team like them.

Chelsea are a joke with no history - luv it if we get em next year - always guarenteed of getting through.

Arsenal play good footy but what do you have to show for it, as Martin keown said no point playin flare footy if we aint going to challenge for major trophies.

Sumayya you call us boring - Thierry Henry said if he was going to any other club he would come 2 Liverpool as the fans are amazing and to play alongside KING G.

Arsenal Fans r legend singing 'LIVERPOOL' to the chelsea fans must have get Mourinho boiling inside.

Every1 read duas so Kewell, Pepe n Sissoko will be fit 2 play in EC final

if Kewell fit

.....................PEPE...................

FINNAN...CARRA....AGGER...RISSE

....................SISSOKO.................

PENNANT.......GERRARD......KEWELL

........CROUCH.........FOWLER..........

Crouchie is gud at heading balls down n occupying nesta all match. We need someone whos clinical upfront, who will take 90% of his chances when the opportunites arise for him n for me thats fowler, kuyt n bellerz are just too inconsistent upfront. Also Fowler knows this will be his last match in a Red shirt n so will give his all 2 show what a legend he is.

If kewell is unfit move gerrard on the left as zenden aint gud enuf n play alonso in the centre to thread through balls.

Sissoko is a detroyer aka Rotweiler who will make gattuso luk like a lost puppy, proven time and time again on the big stage hes the man, united fa-cup semi final, community shield n Barca.

That doesnt make Liverpool less boring does it?

Anyways,Goodluck.

I wont be posting here for a while so whatever the outcome may the better team win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Alright folks, let the countdown begin!!!

3 days to go until Athens to kick-off

Reina and dudek, both are ready to take their positions..

Zenden has picked up an ankle injury at training so he is racing against time for fitness..

Kewell is back and fit.

I can see kewell taking up the left wing.

What are your predictions?

mine is 2-1 to liverpool (Ac milan will score first).

• Advanced Member

One day left to go till we conquer the land of Achilles, 2moro is the day we will show our European might where we will easily silence the Rossonieri, the team of 05 remember us now, they team ov 07 will never forget us.

Time to get the old skool tops n scarves out, stick the liverbird on the living room walls. Time to get the whole house bouncing to beat of the reds maching victory band where YNWA n FOAR will be belted out at the top ov our voices, where no silence will be observed throughout the 90 mins, out of joy walls will be punched n kicked, tv will nearly be toppled, tissue box will go flying n the once beautiful wooden chair will be broken.

Rafa has said there will be an anfield revolution - in 05 it started, 23 may 07 will mark the day that Liverpool are procalimed as the most feared club in Europe- we destroyed Barca n had there fans applauding - we teased chelsea and had there fans crying - we will stroll past AC and have there fans in a agony.

WE ARE GREAT!! WE ARE THE MIGHTY REDS!!! CLUB DESTINED TO BE THE BEST!!!

1 rafa benitez

2 good for chelsea

3 mental pakis

4 thousand miles

5 star performance

6 european cups

WHOLE WORLD EYES WILL BE FIXED ON TOMORROW MATCH TO SEE THE LIVERPOOL - KINGS OF EUROPE TO RECLAIM THERE MIGHTY THRONE

All liverpool fans will see the Legend Robbie for the last time in a red shirt - 2 years ago he dreamed of being with liverpool in EC final in Ataturk, in 07 liverpool made his dream come true in Olympico - He will leave as the most gifted striker the premiership ever saw - people will tell generations to come of the Great robbie fowler be it the famous snorting incident to the fabulous 5 goals against fulham or the fastest hat trick against Arsenal - One on one situations you knew you could rely on the clinical Fowler, will Liverpool ever see another fowler i hope so - but one loved so much by the kop i doubt it - he entered every true Lpool fans heart n will never leave us. Fowlers prem league shiny were never made to be swapped but to be stuck on every object a l'pool fan possessed. His snorting incident was the most emulated football celebration in the playground, once a legend always a legend. YNWA - Destiny bought you back n it will be destiny for you to score n lift the trophy infront on the Scouser army.

Im predicting 3-0 or 4-0 whitewash - Fowler to score in 80th min.

Edited by MirpuriMusehrz786
  • Advanced Member

Some quality banners in Athens:

For The Boys In Blue, its deja vu

For The Boys In Red, it's Greece Instead!

3-0 HEADSTART AGAIN?

DO YOU WANT A

3-0 HEAD START

OR SHALL WE SMOTHER

YOU IN GREECE?

Number 5 came like a gift from the Gods,

In Istanbul and against all the odds.

Jose, Sir Alex and the rest beneath us,

Europe's best could not defeat us.

Now Athens awaits and history repeats,

Milan again! Can we equal past feats?

Scousers with cameras will take the pics

Of Stevie and Rafa and Number Six!

SuperCarraRafalisticExpectToWinMoreTrophies

NORMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED

AC MILAN

STUFFED IN TURKEY

ROASTED IN GREECE :!!!: TRUE TRUE

CARRA'S GOT THE HEART

STEVIE ALL THE TRICKS

RAFA MAKES OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

IT'S TIME FOR NUMBER SIX

WE'VE GOT NO TICKETS

WE HAVEN'T GONE BUT

WITH RED HEARTS AND VOICES

WE'LL ALL SING AS ONE

IF WE WERE BLUE

THEY'D BE 2 FOR 1

BUT WE'D RATHER BE RED

AND JUST HAVE NONE

YNWA

SOME ABSOLUTE CLASSICs

Man can't w8 - numba 6

• Advanced Member

Its indeed time to go 2 years back in history and refresh our glorious memory from Istanbul where Ac milan was stuffed. The roasting will take place tomorrow in Athens!!!!!!!!

Watch this link over and over and refresh the memoriesss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNxdx4E5HbY...ted&search=

See ya'll after the game...

• Advanced Member

They win :cry: Mann we were SO the better sideeee we deserved to win! Damnn :cry: Reina always has to come out of the goal init.. :angry: Now my bros gonna rub it in my face..

• Advanced Member

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAA

*clears throat*

:lol:

sorry you guys ..im just laughing at the fact that you actually thought you could win like in istanbul .. HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ON YO FACE LOSERSS

:lol:

i shall leave now. -_-

Edited by sumayya
  • Advanced Member

^Lol, in your last post, u were like "may the better side win".. but that didnt happen..

They win :cry: Mann we were SO the better sideeee we deserved to win! Damnn :cry: Reina always has to come out of the goal init.. :angry: Now my bros gonna rub it in my face..

^It wasnt Reina's fault. 2nd goal was bound to happen coz reds were all out attacking and milan had the advantage of counter attacking.

I think it was a fairly good game. Ac milan played with total passion and liverpool did everything they could.. Reds had alot of chances, especially in the 1st half, but unfortunately couldnt get the net. Inzaghi's 1st goal was a big slice of luck. It was good to see a 38 year old play like a teenager though.

Well done to REDS, you'll never walk ALONE!!!!!

Edited by Sadiq
  • Advanced Member

But i found the match quite unexciting for a final.

It may just be me.

Im just happy that Liverpool didnt win any cup this season so Arsenal wouldnt be left out in the cold all alone.

How so very selfish of me.

• Advanced Member
I BET YOU MILAN WILL WIN. YOU WILL SEE LIVERPOOL BEING DEFEATED...I GURANTEE!! C'MON SHEVCHENKO!! YOU CAN DEFEAT LIVERPOOL!! I HOPE LIVERPOOL GET THRASHED...THEY DESERVE IT! ARSENAL ALL THE WAY... BUT FOR NOW...C'MON SHEVCHENKO...C'MON MILAN!!

Hahahaha ..that has got to be the funniest post in this thread yet.

Shevchenko .. loool. :lol:

• Advanced Member

^Lol, that selfisness is always expected from a gunner :P..

And really, to get back in the game in last 5 minutes is tough coz first, they waste time second everyone is panicking and third, they hold on to it tightly..

I think it was a good final game. Liverpool had alot of shots. Pennant, Gerrard , Risse, kuyt.. they all had good chances but missed. Inzaghi took his chance (2nd one) well.

Edited by Sadiq
  • Advanced Member
I BET YOU MILAN WILL WIN. YOU WILL SEE LIVERPOOL BEING DEFEATED...I GURANTEE!! C'MON SHEVCHENKO!! YOU CAN DEFEAT LIVERPOOL!! I HOPE LIVERPOOL GET THRASHED...THEY DESERVE IT! ARSENAL ALL THE WAY... BUT FOR NOW...C'MON SHEVCHENKO...C'MON MILAN!!

So how many goals did shevchenko score?

GO shevchenko!! :!!!:

• Advanced Member

^It was a "good" accident. Inzaghi was trying to get out of the way but the ball touched his lower shoulder and deflected right into the net.

Edited by Sadiq
  • Advanced Member

1st half, Liverpool were better...dunno what was wrong with Milan! That goal wasn't all luck. In my opinion, it seemed like it would go in even if it hadn't deflected off of Inzaghi, because it was a brilliant free kick from Pirlo. Second half, Milan were playing better... but still not as well as they should and could. Great late goal buy Kuyt...unexpected... but nice!!

*sigh* I was expecting it to be much more fast paced and exciting (throughout), expecially considering how well the two teams have been playing in their previous games....but I am satisfied, extremely content actually, with Milan winning :D.

Forza Milan!!!

• Veteran Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OMG OMG all the liverpooool fanboys on this site, OMG OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

I TOLD YALLL AC MILAN>>> liverpoool even though liverpool got lucky AC didnt evne play to 60% of its potential, so liverpoool ended up outplayin AC

but we all know who the better team is, who the more entertaining team is

LOL LOL wag1 wag2 wag3 to the 4 LOL

lol im jus kiddin man, dont be sad,, i like liverpoool but yea really no one should be that obessed with thier team to like cry

Liverpool did great anyways

• Advanced Member
1st half, Liverpool were better...dunno what was wrong with Milan! That goal wasn't all luck. In my opinion, it seemed like it would go in even if it hadn't deflected off of Inzaghi, because it was a brilliant free kick from Pirlo. Second half, Milan were playing better... but still not as well as they should and could. Great late goal buy Kuyt...unexpected... but nice!!

*sigh* I was expecting it to be much more fast paced and exciting (throughout), expecially considering how well the two teams have been playing in their previous games....but I am satisfied, extremely content actually, with Milan winning :D.

Forza Milan!!!

Ac milan is a good team. They played passionately especially because this win would qualify them for next UEFA season. On the other hand, Liverpool marked Kaka and Seedorf really well and dominated perfectly until they conceded a goal and thats very normal because it became a do-or-die situation for liverpool. Moreover, that goal boosted milans confidence and urged liverpool to attack fully in the second half leaving space and gap at the back for milan to counter, which gave them 2nd goal. After 2nd goal, liverpool put enough pressure on milan (just like 2 years ago when they were 3 down) but this time, they were abit late i guess.

And by the way, Reina had alredy aimed for pirlo's free kick. It wouldnt go in if it wasnt for the lucky-accident.

I think liverpool deserved abit more than what they got out of this game because they definitely had their hands over Milan.

• Advanced Member

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." - Bill Shankly

• Advanced Member

it was an okayish match, not very exciting and im not that upset we lost, cos we did play well. we just shoulda taken advantage of the first half the way we were playing.

never mind, theres always next year...

if only sheva was playing on our team :P

• Advanced Member
That goal wasn't all luck. In my opinion, it seemed like it would go in even if it hadn't deflected off of Inzaghi, because it was a brilliant free kick from Pirlo. Second half, Milan were playing better... but still not as well as they should and could. Great late goal buy Kuyt...unexpected... but nice!!

Forza Milan!!!

Yea it wasn't luck it was blatant daylight robbery typical italians cheating when their back are against the walls, he blatently intended to guide it in with his arm...brings back a certain maradona "HAND OF GOD". No way was it going in reina had that post covered... great free kick LOL ( thats all that should be said). Xabi made an idiotic mistake, he made clumsy challenges before that and i knew he would do something stupid as he was late for most challenges.

Second goal was a great through ball by kaka nothing could be done and a nice finish by pippo

LOL you played well second half , yeah i rememeber kaka and inzaghi holding up the ball at the corner flag trying to get defelection of defenders hoping for corners. At the end you time wasting with inzaghi n gattuso pretending to be injured, so much for the great attacking side milan are supposed to be. Fair play for milan winning but atleast tell the truth instead of bigging up your team with BS.

I TOLD YALLL AC MILAN>>> liverpoool even though liverpool got lucky AC didnt evne play to 60% of its potential, so liverpoool ended up outplayin AC

AC milan played to there potential, our defense and defensive midfield were too good for them, chased every single ball down and had the magnificent monster masch clamping their men down.

What the hell was the ref doing stopping the game atleast 15 secs before the finish im not saying we would have done something but there was still 15 secs on the clock, you could see rafa going to the ref to check their watch times.

On a serious note English teams need to really wise up to Italian cheaters doing this, this is our downfall aka diving for free kick, time wasting...They did the same things against united.

All the best to Fowler was hoping to see him yesterday.. May god bless you,,, You brought a joy to everyones eyes.. You were a true servant for this club always gave 100%- wore your heart on your sleeve - your name will echo on the kop terraces forever.

This hopefully will make the lads stronger and make them taste defeat for once...also get them rev'd up for an assault on the prem.

Liverpool fc is not a club, its a family and yesterday everyone could see at the end when every other set of fans would normally cry, we were singing ynwa and started chanting classics. KOP FAITHFUL. Yesterday the whole world saw that Liverpool are a great football team who can boss a game and don't play long ball football.

YNWA - WE'LL BE BACK, NO.6 will wait another year and no.19 will be coming next year aswell.

Edited by MirpuriMusehrz786
  • Advanced Member

Come on lads why the grim faces we out-classed Milan and locked the lip service of all our critics who usually watch the game with a vendetta

The truth is the GREEKS gods dont usually favour the favourites and Athens is a tough place to get a positive result in alotta major finals. See if we played schite, we would have done em...

Only other logical explanation is...WE NEED BETTER STRIKERS LIKE KAKA! And not having bellamy sets us back on pace in the 3rd quarter.

OVERALL WE KICKED THEIR A-R-S-E.....unlike MAN UNITED! And who is Chelsea in these cup ties???? Arsenal usually never has a leg to stand on when playing the big boys....so all these muppets on here showing teeth are not sportsmen but a bunch of failed FOBS running for the critics chair to damage an already Imamaculate and pristine Liverpool club record!

• Advanced Member
Hows FILIPPO INZAGHI, huh Liverpool???? Didn't see super pippo did u! FORZA MILANOOOOO

No we didnt see him, we saw that video clip in yer signature of u falling off yer treadmill - MOTTI :!!!: