Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A Look Back At Shiachat.com, 1998-Present!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Been reading the last few pages...

OMG this is surely a trip down memory lane at its best!

Ex-muslim! what happened to him? And where's so solid shia, man there were sooo many jokers around at that time! Oh I'm talking about 02/03! There were some really nice sisters too, I can't remember all their names but I remember one post pretty clearly of sisters giving advice to Bro Dhulfiqar about getting ironed lines out of a shirt or was it trousers :wacko: :P

And there was a resident doc too! was it ahle_Mohammed or something? Is he still around? I remember all the probs with erm whats his name erm Shabbir (i think that was his name) and I remember typing up a huge thing on akhlaq in defense of bro Ali Imran! (Now I see he's become a mod!)

I think I left pretty much after that! lol! Did have a peak at ShiaChat in between before coming back but I have no idea where all the oldies have gone! And the book review section just came in at that time and everyone used to review Islamic books and now I can see its full of fiction and non-fiction reviews! Times sure have changed!!

B)

EDIT: And I just remembered that back then there was a US convention going on! I think it was a 3 day thing and I used to wish how cool it'd be if we had one here in London! Btw has there been anymore in the US? Am remembering so many people now! lol! Geez I sound old! lol!!

Edited by Ya Mahdi Madad
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salams, For those who've been with us throughout the years.. Remember the gool ol' days? ShiaChat.com, 2000: http://web.archive.org/web/20000817082439/...w.shiachat.com/ ShiaChat.com, 2001: http://web

Salam. I was a member of shiachat way back in 2007. Life got busier and I somehow lost track. Shiachat was like a family then :). I wonder how is it now? Btw I rejoined today n looking forward to meet

(bismillah) (wasalam) Explain to your sister that the similar way Israel has occupied the Muslim lands of Palestine, those two tyrants have occupied the resting place of the Holy Prophet SA. Astaghfi

Posted Images

(bismillah)

ohh i joined up in about june 04'.

got it while going throgh one of my frends inboxes :shaytan:

and then i jus roamed as a guest in the beginning not sure what to do..

but thn i finally joined..and yes its proved to be great. ^_^

btw. i remember..there used to be some one baatil ka kaatil aka bkb..

what happened to him?? or has he renemed as someone elsE?

• Advanced Member
btw. i remember..there used to be some one baatil ka kaatil aka bkb..

what happened to him?? or has he renemed as someone elsE?

I remember him too-he used to be really helpful with nohay etc and bro Peer and there were a few others can't remember their names yet and there used to be this guy from scandinavia somewhere and he was into irfan alot he was about 17 back then...have all these people left? renamed?

• Advanced Member

^ Baatil ka Katil :) BKK is still around.. i think he is busy but he does make an appearance

The Scandinavian guy .. i think you are referring to Ehsan.. he is still around also makes very few posts :)

The Old Members have just gotten busier and make very posts but they all are still around :)

Farsh-e-Aza

• Advanced Member
^ Baatil ka Katil :) BKK is still around.. i think he is busy but he does make an appearance

The Scandinavian guy .. i think you are referring to Ehsan.. he is still around also makes very few posts :)

The Old Members have just gotten busier and make very posts but they all are still around :)

Farsh-e-Aza

Coolio! Ehsan! yes thats his name! :)

Thank-you!

I think I have to stop these 'memory lane' visits! lol!

:)

• Advanced Member

Salam all,

I was searching something on google and this page came up so I thought I should drop by and vote. Man, I have'nt been to this site in ages!!!! I think my last posts were over two years ago. But yea, I joined way back in 2002.

Ex-muslim! what happened to him? And where's so solid shia, man there were sooo many jokers around at that time! Oh I'm talking about 02/03! There were some really nice sisters too, I can't remember all their names but I remember one post pretty clearly of sisters giving advice to Bro Dhulfiqar about getting ironed lines out of a shirt or was it trousers

And there was a resident doc too! was it ahle_Mohammed or something? Is he still around? I remember all the probs with erm whats his name erm Shabbir (i think that was his name) and I remember typing up a huge thing on akhlaq in defense of bro Ali Imran! (Now I see he's become a mod!)

Lots of familiar names here. Did ex-muslim leave? What happened to Lebstyle? Is he still around? What about the other pople that used to be around? Is Zain still here..he was such a joker :D and a huge fan of indian cricket team.

Aale Mohammad that Ya Mahdi mentioned is my elder brother. He is currently in Pakistan with his wife. He got married like 6 months back.

Wasalam,

Wassee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Well, I think we went up to 15,000 members, then I deleted all the inactive ones and went back to 5000 members, we're up to 10,000 members again and I'll probably delete all the innactive ones again soon.

You had a diff. nick?

asalam,

hmmm...i think i am one of the people who got deleted because i was gone for along time. but then, i am here.... so maybe i was not deleted. or maybe i have lost my mind.... :!!!: yes, clearly that is what happened. so i guess now i have to be back.... :wacko:

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I wish all inactive members were active :( . ShiaChat would consist of about 40, 000 members by now. Since, ALL inactive members have been obliterated and will be, ShiaChat has only reached 9, 500+ members :( .

Edited by Wise Muslim
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...