Sign in to follow this  
oot patang

do u like ahmadinejad?

Rate this topic

I think a battle between King Kong and Godzilla is of more importance than your stupid poll. :wacko:

post-12376-1138162075_thumb.jpg

Peace

Satyaban

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the poll is not stupid ......

[Note from Mod: Please refrain from personal insults against other members.]

Edited by -ZeinaB-

(bismillah)

I will reserve my opinion about President AhmadiNijad when there are factual measurements one can use to determine if he has benefited Iran economically, socially and politically. I personally want to see the creation of more jobs; expand and explore the technological and service based sectors in Iran, that should ease up the unemployment situation in the country.

Also; getting the Nukes would be a welcoming improvement; Iran with Nuclear weapons is the only thing that will balance the delicate power shift in the region, and force the Israelis to negotiate a final & peaceful solution regarding the Palestinian issue.

(salam)

I hope I can do the same.  seriously though,  castro and chavez stink.  If your only criteria is anti-US then you have pretty much every country in the world except Israel and Poland to choose from.  We have Cubans literally dying to get into this country every day.  Whose ever heard of a leader who doesn't allow people to leave the country?  and it's so hot there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe...

But Evo looks promising

Also; getting the Nukes would be a welcoming improvement; Iran with Nuclear weapons is the only thing that will balance the delicate power shift in the region, and force the Israelis to negotiate a final & peaceful solution regarding the Palestinian issue.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to Imam Khamenei's fatwa; Nuclear Weapons are Haram.

I don't like him- he's playing right into America's hands with his talk of messianism and denial of the Holocaust. I just hope his foolish remarks don't give the U.S. justification for a war against Iran.

Guest DjibrilCisse
I don't like him- he's playing right into America's hands with his talk of messianism and denial of the Holocaust. I just hope his foolish remarks don't give the U.S. justification for a war against Iran.

1) All America want is to be able to invest in the billion dollar Iranian market, which they currently can't do, but they can watch the rest of the world doing it.

2) Ahmedinejad didn't deny the holocaust. He simply questioned the credibility and exaggeration, as many others have done, including the infamous Dr. Finkelstein (who happens to be Jewish).

(salam)

I am totally pro- Ahmadinejad but the other day I read in the preface of some book (Al Mawaizh, I think) that they are certain types of people with whom Muslims should behave with civility and it included people who if you behaved badly with them could harm you. Okay, I know I haven't explained that properly. I will search the books I have read in the past few days and post that part if I find it.

Anyway, what I am trying to say here is that maybe he should be a little less aggressive, not to appease the kafirs but for the benefit of the people of Iran.

What if the Americans attack Iran?

Edited by Whizbee

I think he is stupid, made enemies of countries who supposedly were having business with iran.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually what he did was tell those countries that were 'having business' with Iran that a powderpuff government whose Vice President leaks private info to the Japanese who then leak it to the Canadians, and with Canada being just another US state, eventually getting into the hands of US intelligence...doesn't exist anymore. Natrually those countries would be very angry that the numbskulls they had gotten VERY comfortable with for the last 8 years were no longer in power.

my japanese friend loves him and his stands.....he is totally in love with him... cuz of his boldnesss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

What's there to like about him???

(salam)

Edited by Rawshni

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is sickening. Iran will never be allowed to possess nuclear weapons! Never!

Actually what he did was tell those countries that were 'having business' with Iran that a powderpuff government whose Vice President leaks private info to the Japanese who then leak it to the Canadians, and with Canada being just another US state, eventually getting into the hands of US intelligence...doesn't exist anymore. Natrually those countries would be very angry that the numbskulls they had gotten VERY comfortable with for the last 8 years were no longer in power.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was talking about countries like Germany here :Hijabi:

you dissed Khatami, how friggin dare you?

When iran's gonna be attacked, you aint gonna and defend it, you're gonna stay at home sitting at your chair being an armchair jihadi that you are..

Khatami was intelligent and diplomatic, prevented war for so many years

you dissed Khatami, how friggin dare you?

When iran's gonna be attacked, you aint gonna and defend it, you're gonna stay at home sitting at your chair being an armchair jihadi that you are..

You can only judge based on what has already happened/is happening and my reactions to those occurrences. Other than that, keep your predictions to yourself.

Khatami was intelligent and diplomatic, prevented war for so many years

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So says someone who apparently knows nothing of internal Iranian politics and her 'behind the mask' relations it had in the past 8 years with the countries you have in mind.

Edited by FOTROS